• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

forced, aye right.

Well it's a pretty random round I suppose so we'll just have to wait and see what happens and take it from there - but some folk have been more than a little shifty towards the business end of voting.

Commander Harris
Extended by 15 minutes commander.

Changed it to 11.15 as i messed up with vote count

cheers, I had missed that.

Commander Harris
So once your lynched what happens?

it will be "night". in that phase of play the mafia will nominate who they want to take out. The doctor will nominate who they want to protect, the gossips will decide who to investigate and I think the serial killer could chose to kill too - although he/she only has 3 kills.

So once your lynched what happens?

Usually you die.

Sometimes your ghost comes back and visits, sticks their oar in, taunts the other players, particularly those instrumental in your hanging and generally makes a nuisance of itself!

Traditionally any post by a ghost is preceded and suffixed with 'woooooo', often they post in rhyme and use their ghostly wanger to point towards suspects, but subtlety is key.

Or do you mean what happens at night to the town? Mafia or triads kill, serial killer kills, doctor saves someone. Read the feckin' rules!

So the town folk really didnt know who to trust, and where were the gossips? Could they not see what was happening....The town struggled working out who could be a bad one. Eventually a few came to the same conclusion that strange bloke down the road Lovecraft, he had been bit quiet, not like him the town thought. 2 + 2 =4 right? He must be bad

lynchtree.jpg[/img]

Down to the lynch tree he was dragged. He laughed as he he was getting noosed up, you got me so wrongggggggg

His fellow................................................................

Gossips were left gutted only 2 for tea and biscuits now. More pressure on them to advice the town of who is doing what now!

Very bad start I may add :(

Commander Harris
Usually you die.

Sometimes your ghost comes back and visits, sticks their oar in, taunts the other players, particularly those instrumental in your hanging and generally makes a nuisance of itself!

Traditionally any post by a ghost is preceded and suffixed with 'woooooo', often they post in rhyme and use their ghostly wanger to point towards suspects, but subtlety is key.

Or do you mean what happens at night to the town? Mafia or triads kill, serial killer kills, doctor saves someone. Read the feckin' rules!

ah! I read it as a question to lovecraft rather than "what happens after one is lynched?"

Commander Harris
So the town folk really didnt know who to trust, and where were the gossips? Could they not see what was happening....The town struggled working out who could be a bad one. Eventually a few came to the same conclusion that strange bloke down the road Lovecraft, he had been bit quiet, not like him the town thought. 2 + 2 =4 right? He must be bad

lynchtree.jpg[/img]

Down to the lynch tree he was dragged. He laughed as he he was getting noosed up, you got me so wrongggggggg

His fellow................................................................

Gossips were left gutted only 2 for tea and biscuits now. More pressure on them to advice the town of who is doing what now!

Very bad start I may add :(

poo :(

I didn't think he was a bad dude, but a gossip as well! double bummer - as they used to say back in the 80s.

I was forced to vote for Lovecraft against my wishes. I know who to blame.

What happened to his mates though. There was only one person I recall who tried to defend him.

Im off to bed, so please can night role people get their wishes in. I will start the 'day' in the morning

Do we have to vote tomorrow or anything? I think we dont but i wont reall ybe on till who knows when after the Semi final

the next deadline for a vote to be in will be Thurs night at 11pm

fork and double bugger

i had no idea who to vote for so took a wild guess. not good for us guys.

anyhoo, as its now night i'm off to bed

hopefully we'll catch a badun tomorrow

What happened to his mates though. There was only one person I recall who tried to defend him.

that is one of the worse starts in a while

lets just hope the doc can protect the right person tho as i fell there could be more trouble ahead if he/she doesnt

They don't want to give themselves away I guess, understandable really.

I'm with you on the two you can blame for having to vote for Lovecraft though, the day one lottery might not have been a waste of time and Lovecraft's death might not be in vain.

It's early to be suspecting and trusting, but I think we're singing from the same hymnsheet for once ex-sneeky one!

Shhhh! Bed time!

I'm off, night fellow Shedinglers!

For god sake what the hell was that! At least we have a couple of days to see who slips up.

Edited: Will post the suspicion in the morning.

For god sake what the hell was that! At least we have a couple of days to see who slips up.

Edited: Will post the suspicion in the morning.

I'm all intrigued now :P

well were pretty useless, would ahve been on earlier but ended up in the pub.

not a great start but at least it can only get better

I suppose it's pointless.

BUT

I am not mafia.

You are making a mistake getting rid of me so soon.

Ha ha, die you hip pumping star trooper on the side of who knows what but hell I don't care cos you voted for me on the FIRST thing you said.

Bad monkey!!

Ooops, I laughed before I turned to page 6. Never mind, Lovecraft is a gimp!!

Ha ha ha, death to Lovecraft.

Being a townie is boring :(

So we have Armiya voting for me. Perhaps hoping I will unvote Hughesie to save my neck, then up pops Maxi, sorry I mean Robby Bobson with an unvote for Hughesie and a vote for me.

A M?nage ? trois if you ask me.

So where does stella now end up in your equation? I thought he was in a gang with me according to your posts ealier today. Are you mixing your stories up again Deek?

And Robby Bobson, I have only played in 2 games. The first I was a completel loudmout and got booted of day 1 as a townie. The next game i obviously went with the suttle route and lasted unil the end. (I was one of the good guys, not a townie but the ones who can investigate i think)

So your theory is flawed.

Too the other townies: For god sake I have already outed 2 of them! Then you go for somebody who barely posts! Never a good idea. The goons/triads will always be in amongst them from the off now. Who voted for Lovecraft, I assume a few baddies there.

Well as the town sat consoling themselves with the major blunder in lynching poor old Lovecraft. The mafia had kept a keen eye on proceedings. They followed someone who seemed extremely upset about Lovecrafts demise. This person kept muttering in between giant sobs all the way home. At home the mafia had climbed in the back window, massive window it was too, with a nice net curtain and a book, pen and set of binoculaurs. Who could live in a house like this they thought?

At the kitchen table sat 3 cups and half finished box jaffa cakes.

One simple bullet through the mouth as ArmiyaRomanova started his endless gossip.

Yip who said it couldn't get worse?

It just did for the town

ArmiyaRomanova-gossip killed by mafia

Elsewhere the Doctor protected Deek and the gossips investigated.

Its now day, yip I think this must be the worst start for town in mafia history? Chin up town folks at least you have the lead gossip still out there (who is off to buy a mirror to chat to) :)

Also remember that the mafia and triads are wanting to kill each other, and town still have more innocents than they have put together.

Deadline for next lynch Thurs 11pm

Commander Harris
it is a strange protection

The doctor is a bam

vote Deek

it is a strange protection - but from my reading of the rules the doc aint bent therefore it's a mistake on his/her part rather than an indication that deek is necessarily dodgy.

We know Deek is not the doctor, we know he is not the last gossip. We know more about him than most other players in the game and he was being rather shifty yesterday so I'm keeping my vote with him.

Commander Harris
We know Deek is not the doctor, we know he is not the last gossip. We know more about him than most other players in the game and he was being rather shifty yesterday so I'm keeping my vote with him.

true. although there are 10 plain vanillas left too.

sweeney caught my attention last night with his(fairly late) vote for lovecraft. especially after lovecraft had recieved some backing. He's usually more thoughful than that.

true. although there are 10 plain vanillas left too.

sweeney caught my attention last night with his(fairly late) vote for lovecraft. especially after lovecraft had recieved some backing. He's usually more thoughful than that.

Fair cop, it was a pretty bad mistake, but I wasn't the only one to vote for him obviously. As I said it's always a lottery on the first day and the defence wasn't exactly definitive.

I was trying to save Deek, who I was pretty sure about, it looked like AR and one other were trying to get him lynched, but with AR being shown to be a gossip it puts Deek firmly in the frame.

What say you now Deek?

Commander Harris

vote deek

Sweeny is often just a stabber in the dark when it comes to voting, especially in the first round. The lynch was a very quick bandwagon out of nowhere with no reasoning started by a 1 line post, these are the 5 who voted for Lovecraft. The names in bold are the ones I think instigated it and J1977 in red was the one who cast the first stone.

Jambo1977

Das Root

Beverley

Sweeny

Deek

To be honest they could all be innocent but I think there is a good chance at least 1 is bad and the way Beverley and Jambo1977 operated in particular suggested some form of co-operation IMO and investigations by the last gossip should be aimed in their direction. The way Deek worked the votes towards the end looked odd. He had no real reason to switch to Lovecraft and I offered him the bait of a vote switch to Hughesie and he was unwilling to take. This in my eyes signals he could well be guilty but is not on the same side as those who were already on the Lovecraft bandwagon, if my suspicions are right (that at least 1 of the others who voted for Lovecraft is a baddie).

Look at it this way. Removing the 3 gossips that leaves 18 players right? Remove the 5 who voted lovecraft and that is 13 players. The chances that 2 indipendant teams of baddies and a serial killer (a total of 7 players) are in that remaining 13 are very slim, no? the 5 names above are as good a starting point as any. Deek is first on the list for me.

Commander Harris
Sweeny is often just a stabber in the dark when it comes to voting, especially in the first round. The lynch was a very quick bandwagon out of nowhere with no reasoning started by a 1 line post, these are the 5 who voted for Lovecraft. The names in bold are the ones I think instigated it and J1977 in red was the one who cast the first stone.

Jambo1977

Das Root

Beverley

Sweeny

Deek

To be honest they could all be innocent but I think there is a good chance at least 1 is bad and the way Beverley and Jambo1977 operated in particular suggested some form of co-operation IMO and investigations by the last gossip should be aimed in their direction. The way Deek worked the votes towards the end looked odd. He had no real reason to switch to Lovecraft and I offered him the bait of a vote switch to Hughesie and he was unwilling to take. This in my eyes signals he could well be guilty but is not on the same side as those who were on the Lovecraft bandwagon, if my suspicions are right (that at least 1 of the others who voted for Lovecraft is a baddie).Look at it this way. Removing the 3 gossips that leaves 18 players right? Remove the 5 who voted lovecraft and that is 13 players. The chances that 2 indipendant teams of baddies and a serial killer are in that remaining 13 are very slim, no? the 5 names above are as good a starting point as any. Deek is first on the list for me.

I'd probably agree with that. Jambo1977 also caught my eye. He claimed not to have been on for ages (2 pages worth) then chucks a "random" vote in for another player who hadn't been on JKB either.

I'm now pretty wary of jumping on a bandwagon, but these recent posts make sense and I know from past games that Commander Harris in particular is usually pretty good at working these things out.

vote Deek

But it's a pity he's not around to defend himself.