• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

I know things traditionally quieten down on Friday nights in Mafia games (until folk come in pished :D ) but can anyone remember if Yvonne set a deadline?

i tink i remember yvonne saying 11pm tonight, so since i'm getting ready for work and haven't time to go through the thread properly i'm sticking with my last vote for das root

only reason was a hunch in the last round, and no time to see whats been said.

running late so i'd better go

Cesnauskis+10

HMFCjamieHMFChas been to quiet, like me...or he just doesn't care...I just don't get on here much in the daytime, which is why I do not post that much on this topic, so Vote HMFCjamieHMFC.

For some bizarre reason i think Chris_ AKA Tobias Funke is a baddie. Im convinced so i would urge all of you to go along with me on this. Come on he posts non stop on kickback yet not really posted much on here to keep a low profile.

vote Tobias Funke

please follow my lead :)

For some bizarre reason i think Chris_ AKA Tobias Funke is a baddie. Im convinced so i would urge all of you to go along with me on this. Come on he posts non stop on kickback yet not really posted much on here to keep a low profile.

vote Tobias Funke

please follow my lead :)

dont think that necessarily makes you bad, but in previous games chris has been very vocal...

still not voting yet, will add him to my list of suspects though as i think he's just dodgy in general

dont think that necessarily makes you bad, but in previous games chris has been very vocal...

still not voting yet, will add him to my list of suspects though as i think he's just dodgy in general

Very dodgy imo !

p.s. - been drinking since 1 so my judgment may be ****ed.

Bev eh? Voting me as I've outed you as bad. Though my reasoning was obtuse I do believe there is no way in hell she could've been just a townie 3 games on the trot. Too many roles out there for that to be the case.

vote Bev

wrong das, i'm definitely townie

and if i go before you do, you've made a noose for your own neck

we CANNOT afford to lose townies willy nilly

Cesnauskis+10

She's lying.

Unvote HMFCJamieHMFC

Vote Beverley

i guarantee that if you lynch me you'll be a townie down....

be clever people, and beware of those striking for a pile on.

not that i'm all that bothered, its a bit boring having to convince people AGAIN that i'm telling the truth.

with that in mind, and the fact that he is acting so certain when he can't possibly be (unless he's mafia of course)

unvote das root

vote cesnauskis+10

I'm townie. 100%. When you lynch me, and you will Bev as your evil, you'll find that out and be next to go.......then I shall me sure you burn in a big ol' pizza oven or pan fry yer ass :dribble:

i guarantee that if you lynch me you'll be a townie down....

be clever people, and beware of those striking for a pile on.

not that i'm all that bothered, its a bit boring having to convince people AGAIN that i'm telling the truth.

with that in mind, and the fact that he is acting so certain when he can't possibly be (unless he's mafia of course)

unvote das root

vote cesnauskis+10

How is it boring? That's how it goes surely? Nobody's psychic............though I'm sure you have access to far more info that the rest of us townies eh?

Bad bad Beverley Brown, meanest mafioso in the whole damn town!!

CCP and Jambolad are in a team together. Look at thier last posts clearly trying to creat some kind of onslaught.

unvote toggie88

vote ccp

as I he was on my initial list.

I reckong Bev and Tobias are in it together along with Deek !

you know what as i said before a think you are being led thru the game by someone experienced so im going to go with my gut and unvote das root vote jambolad cos i really think something doesn't sit right with you

CCP and Jambolad are in a team together. Look at thier last posts clearly trying to creat some kind of onslaught.

unvote toggie88

vote ccp

I'm surprised you think that tbh. I am kind of more siding with some of your thoughts. Anyway i can tell you i am nothing but a townie and if i was anything more i wouldnt know what im doing as im still trying to figure out the game in general.

If you read my posts properly i post a bunch of random posts that probably dont tie in with eachother.

This game is making me paranoid :( I am now suspicious of 6 people :wacko:

:confused::confused::confused:

Well it appears as though no one has a clue what's going on, paranioa rules in Shedingle!

I'll throw my hat in with Bev for now and vote chesnauskis+10 He's looking fairly sus.

Votes so far

Hughesie-1

Tobias Funke-1

Deek-2

Cesnauskis+10-3

Beverley-2

Jambolad-1

ColinCameronspenalty-1

As far as I can see that is the current vote count :)

Vote Sweeney.

First vote Bev went Lovecraft and so did he. Second vote Bev went Das Root and so did he and again now Bev's gone Cesnauskis and so has he!

Anyhow when was he last bad guy? Has he ever been a bad guy? No-one can be that good all the time! ;)

Vote Sweeney.

First vote Bev went Lovecraft and so did he. Second vote Bev went Das Root and so did he and again now Bev's gone Cesnauskis and so has he!

Anyhow when was he last bad guy? Has he ever been a bad guy? No-one can be that good all the time! ;)

That is actually really suspicious. But it's crap. How do I know? Because you are in it together with Beverley. If he is following Bev, then it would make more sense to go for her no? She is afterall on 2 votes and until you voted for him he was on 0. Passing the buck? Unlucky on the slip up Jenny. You have just been found out.

For the 3rd time!!! Changing my vote

unvote ccp

vote beverley (she is already on 2 whereas JJ is on 0) See what I done there JJ? Went for the person most likely to be able to get booted.

That is actually really suspicious. But it's crap. How do I know? Because you are in it together with Beverley. If he is following Bev, then it would make more sense to go for her no? She is afterall on 2 votes and until you voted for him he was on 0. Passing the buck? Unlucky on the slip up Jenny. You have just been found out.

For the 3rd time!!! Changing my vote

unvote ccp

vote beverley (she is already on 2 whereas JJ is on 0) See what I done there JJ? Went for the person most likely to be able to get booted.

Whoa Trigger!!

Ok...I'm in it with Beverley? Is that what you're saying? Sorry to disappoint you but your wrong! So calm yersel Clouseau.

Bev as you point out has 2 votes...miles away from a lynching and nowhere near most likely to be booted yet...not even in the lead! Anyhow there's 24 hours to go yet!

I was merely pointing out that Sweeney and Bev have voted like for like in every vote...could be co-incidence...might not be. Anyhow nowt wrong in voting Sweeney and seeing what his response is...sometimes it's the best way to rule someone out.

You were awful quick to jump in there though...mmmmm....curious. :rolleyes:

HMFCjamieHMFC
HMFCjamieHMFChas been to quiet, like me...or he just doesn't care...I just don't get on here much in the daytime, which is why I do not post that much on this topic, so Vote HMFCjamieHMFC.

I have already explained why i have been quiet

Jenny. She now has 3. And if you join me she will be in 4 and in the lead. Also a good way of showing you are innocent eh?

Afterall you have voted for Sweeney on the basis he is a goon for following Bev. Therefore you would also vote for Bev. Now lets not nit pick about what goon we want to get rid of. We have no time for that as we are up against it as it stands and as far as I know 4 votes is better and much more chance of a killing than 1. I have been suss of Bev for the whole game. Even said that. Sweeney is also on my radar for purely being quite laid back about this whole thing. CCP falls into that category as well though. Hence my earlier vote.

Right - I'm involved from now.

Was suffering a bit of Townie-apathy. I swear to god if I don't get a role in the next Heroes Mafia, the narrator's getting a ear full.

Anyway - on too the game. I think it's a bit odd the Mafia/Triads knocking off good guy after gossip after gossip. I think we should look at those who voted in the middle of day - not a deciding vote but gradually added to pull - then maybe withdrew their vote later on. I'd go back and check but.......meh.

HMFCjamieHMFC
so who's lynched ?? i really hope we have landed a goon this time as we really cant afford to strike another townie

I think its Cesnauskis+10 thats getting lynched

Where does it say there is a lynch tonught? Pretty sure Ive said twice its deadline tomorrow night! If you want an earlier lynch you will need a few more votes for same person

Jenny. She now has 3. And if you join me she will be in 4 and in the lead. Also a good way of showing you are innocent eh?

Afterall you have voted for Sweeney on the basis he is a goon for following Bev. Therefore you would also vote for Bev. Now lets not nit pick about what goon we want to get rid of. We have no time for that as we are up against it as it stands and as far as I know 4 votes is better and much more chance of a killing than 1. I have been suss of Bev for the whole game. Even said that. Sweeney is also on my radar for purely being quite laid back about this whole thing. CCP falls into that category as well though. Hence my earlier vote.

Mmmm...let's take a closer look at this shall we?

Firstly, I have no need to prove my innocence. I am a townie. If you think I'm not then vote me. Simple really. I will happily vote Bev when and if there is reason for me to think she is goon.

Secondly, I'm not voting for Sweeny cause I think he's goon. I voted him because no-one has and because I was curious about the pattern there might be. Didn't say I thought he was goon once. Just that I'd like to hear more from him.

Thirdly, for someone who claims to be suss of Bev all game you've never voted her. How come?

HMFCjamieHMFC
Where does it say there is a lynch tonught? Pretty sure Ive said twice its deadline tomorrow night! If you want an earlier lynch you will need a few more votes for same person

Can i still not vote

Can i still not vote

Nope you cant vote until after the next lynch. That will teach you not to vote! ;)

HMFCjamieHMFC

The post count so far i deleted everybody who can remeber was dead

Commander Harris 62

Deek 53

Tenacious D 36

JamboLad 32

Sweeney 32

hughesie27 27

Das Root 26

Boof 21

Beverley 19

JennyJambo 17

colincameronspenalty 14

Tobias Funke 12

ArmiyaRomanova 11

stella_jambo 10

HMFCjamieHMFC 10

Cesnauskis+10 8

Toggie88 6

Mmmm...let's take a closer look at this shall we?

Firstly, I have no need to prove my innocence EVERYBODY DOES IT'S THE NAME OF THE GAME. I am a townie. If you think I'm not then vote me Good try. I think you and bev are goons and as Bev has more votes than you she is the best viable option. That is the 3rd time I have explained this to you. Simple really. I will happily vote Bev when and if there is reason for me to think she is goon. From your post earlier the grounds on which you voted for Sweeney were and I quote ''First vote Bev went Lovecraft and so did he. Second vote Bev went Das Root and so did he and again now Bev's gone Cesnauskis and so has he! '' Now this implies Bev is his buddy on your theory? Do you disagree? Therfore enough reason and thensome to vote for her.

Secondly, I'm not voting for Sweeny cause I think he's goon Please re-read that. It's simply ludicrous. I voted him because no-one has and because I was curious about the pattern there might be. Yet you can't be curious over Bev, the easier option. Why would Sweeney sweat over one vote when, at the time 'Ces' was sitting on 3. Didn't say I thought he was goon once. No, you just said:

''Has he ever been a bad guy? No-one can be that good all the time!''

Just that I'd like to hear more from him.

Thirdly, for someone who claims to be suss of Bev all game you've never voted her. Where does my vote lie? This is what I said yesterday about Bev:

''Beverley- A veteran now. Been here since day one so she knows her stuff and has become a good player. I have a natural 'cautiousness' towards her in every game now. Just watch out for the big pleas of innocence.''

This is just once of a number of times I have said she looks dodgy. However other players particularly Deek looked more strange until you slipped up.

You bullsh*tter! If I am wrong about you then it wouldn't particularly surpirse me though. Just my luck!

unvote toggie88

vote ccp

whit!?!?! so just because i agree with someone, we're in cahoots? lets not forget i agreed with BR before he popped his clogs, and he wasnt a goon. I'll ust agree with everyone then so we'll all be in a team together!

i havent even voted yet, let alone for the same person as jambolad, so dont see how that constitutes an 'onslaught'. im just a plain townie, no idea about jambolad though

edit- just noticed you changed your vote :thumb:

still holding back from voting but Bevs definitely on my suspect list.

You bullsh*tter! If I am wrong about you then it wouldn't particularly surpirse me though. Just my luck!

Yada, Yada, Yada.

You've accused or been suspicious of everyone. Yet you've gone for Deek twice! You've not voted for the person who's been lynched once yet...but your bleating on about how important it is to go after the dodgy one with most votes.

How do you know Bev is dodgy? Go on give me a decent reason and I might just join you.

Yada, Yada, Yada.

You've accused or been suspicious of everyone. Yet you've gone for Deek twice! You've not voted for the person who's been lynched once yet...but your bleating on about how important it is to go after the dodgy one with most votes.

How do you know Bev is dodgy? Go on give me a decent reason and I might just join you.

God you are slow.

Is it not a good sign I haven't went for somebody who has been lynched? As they were on our side!

You have misunderstood my method of voting. I went for the dogy ones yes. I have a list (posted yesterday however a few people have changed on it now) and by going by that I look at who looks the dogiest and who already has votes then go for the highest. A great example is (4rth time saying this now) you and bev. Both imo goons Bev has more votes. I voted her. Please I pray to god don't make me repeat that. I didn't even consider the 2 who we lynched as bad. Hence not voting for them in the end.

''How do you know Bev is dodgy? Go on give me a decent reason and I might just join you.''

Are you playing hard to get with me or are you naturally stupid?

Let us go back to primary school.

You vote Sweeney. As he votes like Bev. I agree with theory

Therfore Bev and Sweeney are bad in our opinion. Yes?

at the time Bev = 2 votes, Sweeney = 0

You go for Sweeny. Now to me this throws Sweeney out of the window of at least being in your mafia/triad group. Why? Becasue if you really thought they were in it together you wouldn't give one monkey's which one got lynched if you were a true townie and would have voted for Bev to even the score with 'Ces'. However you fail to see my point. Fail to vote for Bev after my post letting you prove your innocence. Fail to comprehend basic theory. Your excuse for not voting for Bev? You previously said she was 'Nowhere near a lynching' on 2 votes. Even though 'ces' was only 1 ahead of her.

Goodnight.

Heh heh, oops :D