Stevie Banks (merged threads)

siegementality

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Bapswent
cant beleive its all happening again!!!!

Why don't you wait to find out whats being going, before jumping to conclusions?

So far its only 1 report in the EEN.

Geoff Kilpatrick
As some of the more maligned posters on this thread have pointed out, this whole scenario had Vlad's mucky paws all over it.

Banks is clearly being "taught a lesson" for something by being humiliated.

God knows what though

One potential thought relates to the transfer to Ibronx in the window in January.

Then Banks signs a new contract and doesn't move.

Does Vlad feel he was 'blackmailed' in his twisted mind?

here we go again..what will it take to get Vlad out? Banks has joined a long list of players treated disgracefully.

That's us fecked again. Relegation battle looms...

Squad morale will be shot to bits. Why would a professional footballer want to give his all for a club who treats top professionals like this? In my opinion, Banks has been nothing but a great servant and top role model for younger players in his time with Hearts, as per Elvis, Hartley, Gordon.

Well done Vlad, you allowed our season to last one game before screwing us.

That Vlad is a idiot?

No, no. It's all just speculation. Vlad is the greatestest. Stop being so negative.

:rolleyes:

The double act is becoming tedios.... really guys...if any of this is true, I am confident, we will all, as hearts fans be ****ed right off.

No need for the double act! turn it in :)

Guest JamboRobbo

So it's okay to play a goalie that can't catch a ball at Ibrox (Kurskis).

Just don't play one that Vlads decided he can't trust.

Rangers should just express an interest in all our players. Then Vlad won't be able to trust any of them, and we won't be able to field a team.

Guest JamboRobbo

The double act is becoming tedios.... really guys...if any of this is true, I am confident, we will all, as hearts fans be ****ed right off.

It's Vlads ****ing around that is becoming tedious IMO. But you're entitled to your opinion.

One potential thought relates to the transfer to Ibronx in the window in January.

Then Banks signs a new contract and doesn't move.

Does Vlad feel he was 'blackmailed' in his twisted mind?

Possibly

Or it might be along the lines that the only reason Banks signed the new contract was on the basis that he would play and coach for the duration of the deal

The recent talk of being forced to do one or the other unsettles him. He complains to Csaba or he says, "no I signed to do both and I am doing both fine, you cant just change your mind like that". Romanov comes down on him like a sack of schecht.

That's us fecked again. Relegation battle looms...

Squad morale will be shot to bits. Why would a professional footballer want to give his all for a club who treats top professionals like this? In my opinion, Banks has been nothing but a great servant and top role model for younger players in his time with Hearts, as per Elvis, Hartley, Gordon.

Well done Vlad, you allowed our season to last one game before screwing us.

Ha ha - what a complete over reaction - I do hope you're being sarcastic.

It's not great and it looks like Vlad's interference again - but....ha ha, what an over reaction!

To be honest, I'm being quite restrained in this thread.

If you noticed my main point on the thread is that Vlad's interference should be covered up better so that player morale isnt affected.

I am also searching for reasons why Banks is being humiliated.

Not much of a campaign on my part. I cant speak for JR though

Geoff Kilpatrick
Possibly

Or it might be along the lines that the only reason Banks signed the new contract was on the basis that he would play and coach for the duration of the deal

The recent talk of being forced to do one or the other unsettles him. He complains to Csaba or he says, "no I signed to do both and I am doing both fine, you cant just change your mind like that". Romanov comes down on him like a sack of schecht.

Yep, that's equally plausible.

While there will be sensationalism in this story, we already knew that Csaba wanted him to perform one role or the other, which is fine. However, it now appears he wasn't given the choice and has been 'told' where to go. Notwithstanding who is right and wrong here, it is an appalling way to handle team affairs.

Yep, that's equally plausible.

While there will be sensationalism in this story, we already knew that Csaba wanted him to perform one role or the other, which is fine. However, it now appears he wasn't given the choice and has been 'told' where to go. Notwithstanding who is right and wrong here, it is an appalling way to handle team affairs.

...and also it showed that Csaba didnt get what he wanted. He wanted Banks to be No 1 or goalie coach.

Seymour M Hersh

So it's all down to Rankers approach to him (Banks) and how Vlad perceived Bank's reaction to it if I'm reading Banderson correctly. Brilliant!

Banks can no longer be trusted- where have we heard this one before?? Two games into the new season and the same old **** rears its ugly head. If this was anything to do with Banks desire to go to Rangers last season, then why did we not deal with it at the time. Romanov is the only one that cannot be trusted...

To be honest, I'm being quite restrained in this thread.

If you noticed my main point on the thread is that Vlad's interference should be covered up better so that player morale isnt affected.

I am also searching for reasons why Banks is being humiliated.

Not much of a campaign on my part. I cant speak for JR though

no really directed at you, JR seems to jump on a lot of what you post. as per the quotes...you posted someting and JR jumps right in like a ....ah forget abou it!

Yeah, I'd imagine the players are just making up stories now to "toy" with the media

My comment was based on the very limited information in the text I received from the Evening News, but don't stop common sense getting in the way from a good old sarcastic dig at someone eh?! :confused: Grow up.

Ha ha - what a complete over reaction - I do hope you're being sarcastic.

It's not great and it looks like Vlad's interference again - but....ha ha, what an over reaction!

No I don't think it is an over reaction at all. Look how bad we were last season. Players and fans alike must have thought, well it can only get better, then this happens?!

Why would they want to put in effort when they see a model pro like Steve Banks being treated like ****? Would you work hard for your employer when your colleagues and friends were being treated like that?? I wouldn't.

no really directed at you, JR seems to jump on a lot of what you post. as per the quotes...you posted someting and JR jumps right in like a ....ah forget abou it!

Its fine

I think the reality is on JKB now that people dont want JR or Drylaw or whoever to be proven correct on any matter. People dont like their stance so will argue absolutely anything so that they dont have to say - "you were right".

They appear to have been right on this occasion though.

People should be big enough to say - "look guys I think you go over the score a lot of the time, but you were right on this occasion"

Bottom line is that if Banks has been treated in this manner - which appears almost beyond doubt ALL Hearts fans should be concerned about it.

Not a dig at you just a general point and observation on the entrenched positions that exist on here

:confused: Grow up.

Says the guy that put a squiggly smilie against his post.

Anyway, you shouldn't be so touchy about a sarcastic dig - dont take it personally

:)

ToadKiller Dog

I wonder who Bandersons source is for this ,whos bar bill is Banderson paying in the hearts team and officials?

He clearly either has a mole or reporting hearsay which is not journalisim .

I wait to hear Banks response before making a judgement.

Csaba does not sound too unhappy about events.

He seems to be quite happy to present anything.

He's a lot better at this game than Valdas was anyway.

Why would they want to put in effort when they see a model pro like Steve Banks being treated like ****? Would you work hard for your employer when your colleagues and friends were being treated like that?? I wouldn't.

Who's to say they all look up to Banks or respect him? How do you not know he's not liked in the squad and no-one trusts him?

You know as much about what happens behind the scenes as I do - hence why I think you're over reacting.

Its fine

I think the reality is on JKB now that people dont want JR or Drylaw or whoever to be proven correct on any matter. People dont like their stance so will argue absolutely anything so that they dont have to say - "you were right".

They appear to have been right on this occasion though.

People should be big enough to say - "look guys I think you go over the score a lot of the time, but you were right on this occasion"

Bottom line is that if Banks has been treated in this manner - which appears almost beyond doubt ALL Hearts fans should be concerned about it.

Not a dig at you just a general point and observation on the entrenched positions that exist on here

It's not about whoever is right though...well, not imo...I want whats good for hearts and so should everyone else...coming on here and being cleeky, patronising and repetitive is just demoralising. We all know Vlads a eejit! I would rather we could discuss how we get this sorted rather than countless posts that do nothing more than get up peoples noses.

Csaba does not sound too unhappy about events.

You know, its not the interference per se, its the impact it has on players morale and motivation.

Csaba has put an incredible amount of work into the players fitness, discipline and morale

Vlad can undo it very easily if he starts usurping the power of the manager in obvious and controversial ways

As I said earlier, I am beyond arguing about whether or not there is still interference from Vlad. There is. He just needs to do it more subtely

Guest JamboRobbo

Wonder how long it is till the Kaunus goalie coach arrives. And tells Csaba that in his expert opinion, the Kaunus keeper should be the number 1........

What is it with this guy(Vlad). Banks is a player who i feel has shown loyalty to Hearts on more than one occasion & has been a dependable keeper since Gordon left. Everyone i know thinks hes a great guy. If the story of Vlad telling players he cant be trusted is true then im afraid hes back to his old ways & has lost the very little faith i had in him anyway.:mad:

Ryan Gosling

I wonder how Mark Donaldson didn't get wind of this.

It's not a disaster but it should have been handled more sensitively, if it's entirely true of course.

Guest JamboRobbo

If agreeing with someone who talks a lot of sense is a crime, I plead guilty.

So what's Banksie done? There must be something going on behind the scenes, maybe a fallout over Banks being dropped from the No.1 spot? Thats what my guess would be

It's not about whoever is right though...well, not imo...I want whats good for hearts and so should everyone else...coming on here and being cleeky, patronising and repetitive is just demoralising. We all know Vlads a eejit! I would rather we could discuss how we get this sorted rather than countless posts that do nothing more than get up peoples noses.

No, the point isnt about people being proven right. The point is that JR or whoever make a point which is rejected vociferously over a number of pages just because it is them that make the point.

And I'd imagine there will still be more pages of people not accepting that Vlad has acted out of order here to come, but mostly because some people will simply never wish to be aligned in agreement with JR or Drylaw whether expressly or implicitly, thus they will defend Vlad no matter what

I wonder how Mark Donaldson didn't get wind of this.

It's not a disaster but it should have been handled more sensitively, if it's entirely true of course.

Depends if the relationship between players and manager is damaged

Depends if squad morale is damaged

Depends if the players thought things were different under Csaba but have now learned they arent

How long until the Anti-Banks smear campain is kicked off by the Romanov apologists? ;)

He was killing the club everyday you know!

marshallschunkychicken
Wonder how long it is till the Kaunus goalie coach arrives. And tells Csaba that in his expert opinion, the Kaunus keeper should be the number 1........

It's looking very likely.

Not like Vlad to upset the applecart when things are looking fairly steady.... :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo

i hope we don't play wolves in a friendly any time soon, how the hell can we trust christophe berra to be fully focused :rolleyes:

Says the guy that put a squiggly smilie against his post.

Anyway, you shouldn't be so touchy about a sarcastic dig - dont take it personally

:)

I didn't realise that using a smiley after a comment deemed the post as childish..... :eek::(:sad::confused::rolleyes::P

Who's to say they all look up to Banks or respect him? How do you not know he's not liked in the squad and no-one trusts him?

You know as much about what happens behind the scenes as I do - hence why I think you're over reacting.

Your right, I know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes, but i'm pretty sure Banks will be a fairly popular guy amongst the players. Why wouldn't he be?? Craig Gordon always had good things to say about working alonside him so why would Berra, Neilson, Wallace, Stewart etc etc be any different?

It's not a disaster .

As far as I can see, it is a disaster.

VR interfering in team matters has been the root cause of all the problems at Hearts and despite stating otherwise it seems he will never be able to keep his nose out of things he isn't qualified to deal with.

The effect on team morale and on the manager's authority is just symptoms of the main problem.

Your right, I know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes, but i'm pretty sure Banks will be a fairly popular guy amongst the players. Why wouldn't he be?? Craig Gordon always had good things to say about working alonside him so why would Berra, Neilson, Wallace, Stewart etc etc be any different?

Sorry - but you just don't know that...you're only speculating.

How long until the Anti-Banks smear campain is kicked off by the Romanov apologists? ;)

He was killing the club everyday you know!

Do you ever plan on contributing anything to the forum other than antagonising others?

Pathetic.

Dr. Bapswent
As far as I can see, it is a disaster.

VR interfering in team matters has been the root cause of all the problems at Hearts and despite stating otherwise it seems he will never be able to keep his nose out of things he isn't qualified to deal with.

The effect on team morale and on the manager's authority is just symptoms of the main problem.

As Jammy T says, its dependant on a number of things.

But hey, this is KB, let assume the worst and scream our heads off!!

I didn't realise that using a smiley after a comment deemed the post as childish..... :eek::(:sad::confused::rolleyes::P

I didnt say that.

I did say suggest it wasnt grown up

It isnt.

I'm 34 and accept it isnt very grown up, so should you :mw_tease:

marshallschunkychicken
Do you ever plan on contributing anything to the forum other than antagonising others?

Pathetic.

He claims he's not a hobo.

Yet he's posted missing until something adverse happens, then he appears to stick his oar in like a man on a mission.

Nothing but trolling.

Archived