Stevie Banks (merged threads)

siegementality

Dougie Masterton
No point, you'll only tell those, and such as those;)

I'll make you an exception:p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siegementality
I have nothing wrong with that, but I offered an alternate idea and becuase it didn't match your own it was 'PISH' apparently

In all honesty I think we should bin this thread because in all honesty is it getting us anywhere unless somebody 'in the know' offers something or someone bumped into his agent out last night

I apologise for the "pish" comment.

Kerrching!!

So I am wrong and you are right is that it.

Did I bloody say that for god sake read the second line of my post, it said we have to wait and see what Banks says, if he appears happy then it was a joint decision, if he's gone by the end of August Vlad has probably done his usual

At this point in time there is no right and wrong, I have never said I was right at any point I have merely offered alternate situations to what could have happened

Prior to the Hull City match Csaba clearly stated he would be playing his strongest line-up.

Banks was in goal.

Banks was clearly the No.1 up until around Thursday imo.

IMO, the decision to play MacDonald at Ibrox was the first in a series of moves that will make Kello the new No.1.

This statement is the answer to this whole thread although i'm not sure it will be a series of moves, more like one move next Saturday...

I think that Laszlo in general has done a very good job of improving the fitness and motivation of some of the players.

He has also done a good job of presentation of VR's ideas and whims.

I think that this is one of those. How many other teams rotate their goalkeeper?

I think that Laszlo in general has done a very good job of improving the fitness and motivation of some of the players.

He has also done a good job of presentation of VR's ideas and whims.

I think that this is one of those. How many other teams rotate their goalkeeper?

Laszlo's becoming the new Valdas.

Drylaw Hearts
Does anyone think that Stevie Banks looks ready to retire as a goalkeeper?

I don't.

He looked more than capable to me during the 3 Pre-Season matches I seen him in.

If I had "hard" evidence either way I wouldn't have to waste my time conversing with you. The simple fact is there are some questions that need answered, I am offering my opinion and asking question and some are doing likewise, you are offering nothing to this debate other than asking me to search for your posts, aye right.

There is only one attention seeker on this thread and it's you, now you've made your point feel free to foxtrot oscar.

And you keep ducking the issue when challenged. If you are uncomfortable with this then maybe you should think twice before firing off unsubstantiated rumours. Again, do you have any evidence? A simple yes or no will end this bout of keyboard intercourse that we are indulging in.

Is anyone else getting really hacked off with this guff ?

The same old garbage repeated over and over and over from the same half dozen boring miserable b******s.

And to make matters worse - its all fecking made up, with not a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Unfeckingbelievable.

Laszlo's becoming the new Valdas.

He looks nothing like Christopher Walken!

I thought Jamie Mac did his chances no harm yesterday.

A goalkeeper coach cannot continue to play as well - it doesn't happen at other clubs and shouldn't happen here. For what it's worth I think Bank is not the answer between the sticks - neither is Jamie Mac right now.

I still think we will get the Hungarian keeper - he refused a 6 month loan deal but I hope we will go back for him.

Nucky Thompson

The same old garbage repeated over and over and over from the same half dozen boring miserable b******s.

And to make matters worse - its all fecking made up, with not a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Unfeckingbelievable.

Aye, just going around and around and around:rolleyes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDha0wqbcI

Drylaw Hearts

Unfeckingbelievable.

Is there any evidence that Banks is happy with the decision though ?

This is a pretty big story imo.

Our No.1 Goalie has now retired to become the Youth Goalkeeping Coach and the Hearts website have not yet had any quotes from him telling us he's delighted with his new role !!

It may well be that he IS happy and the decision to retire was his but I have my doubts.

How can you take such a dramatic drop in such a short period of time ?

siegementality
And you keep ducking the issue when challenged. If you are uncomfortable with this then maybe you should think twice before firing off unsubstantiated rumours. Again, do you have any evidence? A simple yes or no will end this bout of keyboard intercourse that we are indulging in.

Where have I fired off unsubstaintiated rumours? I have asked questions about a strange situation that seemed to happen very suddenly.

Do you need to have evidence to ask a question/questions ?

Do you need evidence to have an opinion ?

Do you need evidence to form an opinion ?

Given that I am not trying to prove anything, why do I need evidence. I THINK something is amiss here, I asked question in the title thread

Stevie Banks - What's Going on There?

I asked a question some people answered and some like you pitched up and offered nothing. Go back and read the thread again, you might find the answer your looking for in there.;)

Dirk Diggler

Not really tbh mate

It's been on here since the day i registered , and probably long before then..

I quite enjoy getting infractions for telling them what's what.

Ladies front bottoms, each and every one of them.

Not really tbh mate

Some of us aren't easily manipulated like you are. It is actually hilarious how gullable and blind Vlad's merry band of men are. I imagine alot of people are registered on here but are afraid to post because you are your crew will attack them with your rapier wit and pathetic insults. The grovelling on here towards the Romanovs is cringeworthy, some people need to grow a backbone.

Not really tbh mate

It wasn't always like this.

It used to be good fun. Even in the days of the Pieman - because at least everyone was together on that.

:sad:

Dirk Diggler
The grovelling on here towards the Romanovs is cringeworthy, some people need to grow a backbone.

What grovelling?

Quote yourself happy.

Some of us aren't easily manipulated like you are. It is actually hilarious how gullable and blind Vlad's merry band of men are. I imagine alot of people are registered on here but are afraid to post because you are your crew will attack them with your rapier wit and pathetic insults. The grovelling on here towards the Romanovs is cringeworthy, some people need to grow a backbone.

I'm willing to bet that there are more people put off from posting here because of people like you :(

Nucky Thompson
You're that obvious it's now becoming hilarious.:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::rofl::rofl::rofl:

siegementality
It wasn't always like this.

It used to be good fun. Even in the days of the Pieman - because at least everyone was together on that.

:sad:

So how and when did the divide happen?

So how and when did the divide happen?

Prepare for the standard 'glory hunter' response :rolleyes:

Robbos Right Peg

Did anyone at the meeting with the Fed and the manager on Thursday ask any 'signing' situation questions (with obvious relevance to keeper full backs striker etc) If so what was the answer (oops forgot we are not allowed to hear that on JKB) ? It will certainly be asked at the shareholders meeting next Thursday and any answer will be posted on here for all to know.

Sorry if this has been answered in the full transcript of the meeting that might have been posted already but I cannae be bothered trawling through all the posts since I last logged on. And from past experience I probably know the stock response of Fed members when asked about the meetings they have with the Hearts heirarchy

rudi must stay
That is my fecking point. All I have done is ask questions, I have offered some answers, others have offered theirs, at this moment in time no-one knows what went on, but there were questions to be asked none the less.

Just because I can't provide hard evidence that it wasn't Banks choice doesn't make someone right who can't provide any hard evidence that it was.

I don't know either way. As I said I'm playing devils advocate. On the balance of probabilty something doesn't appear right, in my opinion. In other peoples opinion everything appears fine, that's grand.

It's not a case of who is right and who is wrong. If nothing comes from this other than someone at the club sees it and this actually the staement re Banks could have been a bit better, then something has been achieved.

if it's not a case of who's right or wrong then why are you arguing ;)

What grovelling?

The whole "Oh Mr Romanov you saved how how may we repay you" pathetic grovelling which the Vladites like to constantly pull out whenever he's under the cosh.

One minor point -- it is not up to the club to keep Banks happy whatever the cost -- it is up to the club to honor his contract -- the upside to football for players is that they are in most cases well paid and playing a game full of enjoyment for them -- the downside is when you are not playing either by injury or opinion.

Clubs have a duty to not only their players but also their fans and their owners/shareholders -- ' happiness is not written in to the contract '

Most players will play on until the decision is made for them by managers or until injury prevents them playing to a decent standard -- if playing is the be all and end all then you move down the leagues and salary range.

So choices are either made for you by circumstances (as perhaps in this case) or made by you through personal choice if you retire at the top or close to the top of your game -- Banks case is similar to many made by players in the past.

siegementality
if it's not a case of who's right or wrong then why are you arguing ;)

Any perceived argument didn't come about as a result of whose opinion is right or wrong, as that of course is a matter of opinion:), it came about regarding the right to express an opinion on the subject at all.

I asked questions, people answered or gave their opinions, the "arguing" came about from posters whose only input was to accuse others of being "negativy nancies", "whinging barstewards" and "looking for problems that aren't there".

The Banks situation seemed strange, I commented on that, that has upset some people, boo fecking hoo.

Where have I fired off unsubstaintiated rumours? I have asked questions about a strange situation that seemed to happen very suddenly.

Do you need to have evidence to ask a question/questions ?

Do you need evidence to have an opinion ?

Do you need evidence to form an opinion ?

Given that I am not trying to prove anything, why do I need evidence. I THINK something is amiss here, I asked question in the title thread

Stevie Banks - What's Going on There?

I asked a question some people answered and some like you pitched up and offered nothing. Go back and read the thread again, you might find the answer your looking for in there.;)

More ducking. It's enough to make you quackers!;)

Fine. I'll take your constant refusal as an admission that you cannot substantiate your claim of skull-duggery regarding Steve Banks. Feel free to protest all you like about my assumption but I did provide you with ample opportunity to state your case.

Good night. :wavey:

siegementality
More ducking. It's enough to make you quackers!;)

Fine. I'll take your constant refusal as an admission that you cannot substantiate your claim of skull-duggery regarding Steve Banks. Feel free to protest all you like about my assumption but I did provide you with ample opportunity to state your case.

Good night. :wavey:

Ta' ra duck.

As has been said on other threads, Csaba said he wanted him to be either the goalkeeper or the coach, after discussions with Banks he is the coach.

Probably because he knows we are actively seeking a new no. 1

Csaba I dont think so Romanov yes more like it. Things havent changed a bit just a new approach. At long last our new # 1 will be LIthuanian quite a surprise. I thought Csaba was after a Hungarian I wonder just what happened.

Csaba I dont think so Romanov yes more like it. Things havent changed a bit just a new approach. At long last our new # 1 will be LIthuanian quite a surprise. I thought Csaba was after a Hungarian I wonder just what happened.

Don't let facts get in the way of anything by all means

Name our Lithuanian keeper who will be the new # 1

Corrie Jambo
I think that what is a concern is that it all appears to have happened very suddenly. I have no problem with Banks moving to a coaching role, nor with Jamie Mc getting a chance.

The only question is that why, as Banks was our established no 1 keeper, is a decision made and he's suddenly dropped? They could have told the fans, given him a last game and got Jamie Mc started with us in a far easier game.

I don't think that throwing jamie in at the deep end and the sudden removal of Banks from the team was the best decision, regardless of who made the decision - if it was Csaba then I think he made the wrong choice.

I am using this post from Jambomo as it is the best description of the mad events that transpired regarding the situation with our best goalkeeper at the club (STEVE BANKS) being dropped and to to support siegementality as I too think a strange decision was made. There is no doubt that but fact that Banks is our best keeper. It was a completely mad decision to drop him and then for him not to even travel to one of our hardest fixtures of the season. I bet Jamie would prefered him to have been there.

People say he is no more than average - in my opinion he is a very good quality keeper who is reliable, commands his area, kicks well is very vocal and does not make mistakes very often (unlike the two mugs who Vlad tried to replace him with last year). He should be one of the first choices on the teamsheet.

The craziest part of this mess is the fact that we have signed the Kaunas goalkeeper the week before the biggest game in their history surely wekening them!!!

There is only one man who would do such mad thing and that is Mr Romanov.

I like a lot of what he does especially mentioning the Scottish Mafia yesterday but this Banks thing was a totally daft thing to do - reckless and stupid

Glamorgan Jambo

Haven't had time to read all the posts but it's clear as day from Hearts World

Csaba told Hearts.TV, "Today Steve is not available. Steve has as new job. He has a new agreement with the sport director and with the owner.

"We must make a decision and now the owner is here and we have made a very clear decision and I think a very good decision for everybody," he added.

The decision about Banks involved Romanov and Korobchka... as a minimum in an approval capacity.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Would Vlad have had a say in this? Undoubtedly. If Banksy in now "semi-retired" then his contract etc. would have had to be looked at.

The question is whether Banks was forced into this by the club in terms of being told he was to coach full time as opposed to having a choice between coaching or playing. I've no issue with Vlad and Kookaburra being involved in this as it impacts the structure of the club.

Francis Albert

The craziest part of this mess is the fact that we have signed the Kaunas goalkeeper the week before the biggest game in their history surely wekening them!!!

Yes, so much for the theory that Kaunus are now Vlad's priority and he has lost interest in Hearts.

Sorry I missed out the !!!!

Captain Lithuania

Doesn't that Slovakian boy remind you so much of Kurskis? Was terrible warming up against Rankgers, dropped tonnes of shots.

Francis Albert
Doesn't that Slovakian boy remind you so much of Kurskis? Was terrible warming up against Rankgers, dropped tonnes of shots.

Unless this is some kind of joke, are we now judging players on the basis of their performances in the warm ups? And how long was the warm up if there were "tonnes" of dropped shots?

Charlie-Brown
Nucky Thompson
FFS..:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Guest JamboRobbo

Ignore the snipers mate. I was ridiculed on here for saying the same thing after watching Kurskis "warm up" at Ibrox last year. It soon became clear who was right.

We_are_the_Hearts
Ignore the snipers mate. I was ridiculed on here for saying the same thing after watching Kurskis "warm up" at Ibrox last year. It soon became clear who was right.

You also said Zaliukas should be dropped on Saturday and he was MOTM;)

Archived