Stevie Banks (merged threads)

siegementality

Ray Winstone
ROMANOV = NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO AMBITION AND WHAT THE HELL HE THINKS HE'S DOING GOING INTO THE DRESSING ROOM AFTER THE GAME ON SATURDAY AND SLAGGING OFF BANKSY BEGGERS BELIEF.

CSABA LASZLO HAS JUST BEEN MADE TO LOOK LIKE A PUPPET THANKS TO ROMANOV.

LOL @ U.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CornhillHearts

"ROMANOV = NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO AMBITION AND WHAT THE HELL HE THINKS HE'S DOING GOING INTO THE DRESSING ROOM AFTER THE GAME ON SATURDAY AND SLAGGING OFF BANKSY BEGGERS BELIEF.

CSABA LASZLO HAS JUST BEEN MADE TO LOOK LIKE A PUPPET THANKS TO ROMANOV".

What a waste of space you are, why do you post such tripe. Banksy right enough, another Hearts "legend" like Pressley and Webster, dear oyh dear I am more annoyed with your post than anything previously written on this board and suggest that you refrain from following our club.

Walter Bishop
ROMANOV = NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO AMBITION AND WHAT THE HELL HE THINKS HE'S DOING GOING INTO THE DRESSING ROOM AFTER THE GAME ON SATURDAY AND SLAGGING OFF BANKSY BEGGERS BELIEF.

Firstly has it been proven he was in the dressing room? Secondly if you didnt think Csaba was a puppet in the 1st place you are more deluded than a hobo!!

mirsad_beslija

...... vlad says ........ NO..... NO MORE BANKS ... dont we all know there is a credit crunch on ........ poor stevie the mad one sees ... ALL .

Everybody loves Baz

FFS i thought i'd put you on my ignore list with the rest of the idiots.

I'm really angry at myself .:mad:

FFS i thought i'd put you on my ignore list with the rset of the idiots.

I'm really angry at myself .:mad:

:arf:

:arf:

My Vladdy was a Banks Robber

He never hurt no body

He told big Elvis to get out his club

And said the refs in Scotland were dodgy

(With apologies to Joe Strummer)

Arf.

What if he doesn't,is he a spineless yes man as well?

I think that those are the wrong words. But he knew the script when he signed.

The first press conference upset many on here when Laszlo was repeatedly asked if he would choose the team. The journalists were obviously right to focus on this issue. Laszlo fudged the answer by talking about 'together' picking the team. Now it is in the open that he is doing Romanov's bidding. The suspicions were there with the 4-5-1, Ksnavicius in the 'hole', the signings of the likes of Tullburg and the goalkeeper.

Laszlo has done well so far. The team's fitness and morale look much better. And he blethers well in the media. But this will be a long season like last year if Romanov is picking the side again.

Okay, Doctor Zeal.

Are you sure you want to base your current state of mind on nothing more than a Banderson 'exclusive'?

Where is the denial?

They have been coming thick and fast recently?

Do you think Banks is happy to be the youth goalkeeping coach?

After reading The Winner(Daily Record).Found the following quote in manager Q & A section-

Q.Steve Banks did'nt play.What is the Situation with him?

A.Blah blah blah-I thought it was dangerous to play our new keeper Marian Kello at Ibrox as i dont know him.

Makes you wonder if Csaba or Vlad signed him?Who's in control!

After reading The Winner(Daily Record).Found the following quote in manager Q & A section-

A.Blah blah blah-I thought it was dangerous to play our new keeper Marian Kello at Ibrox as i dont know him.

Not another thread on this...Vlad or Csaba yyyyaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn!

Laszlo has done well so far. The team's fitness and morale look much better. And he blethers well in the media. But this will be a long season like last year if Romanov is picking the side again.

If Romanov has walked into the dressing room before a big game and told them that one of their senior teammates couldnt be trusted then I cant think of any other outcome apart from the morale of the first team squad being shhattered.

I am presuming of course that things like this were the original cause of morale being so feckin low in the first place.

What a feckin tosser if this is what he has done, and what a let down Csaba is if he's gone along with it.

Guest jambomickey

bull! csaba said he watched him in germany and the 2 games against rangers' csaba and romanov working together

Charlie-Brown

Well given Kello only arrived 24-48 hours prior to the game Csaba would have had very little time to work with him on the training ground in match preparation - he has been working with MacDonald every day for 4-5 weeks so obviously JMacD was picked in those circumstances.

Csaba is our coach. He told Romanov's man he needed a GK. Romanov gave him one. It's not really that opaque.

Csaba was also quoted today as saying he'd love to sign the Ugandan national GK as he really rates him but knows that he could never get him a WP.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm still waiting for them to shoot down his latest exclusive .......Arent you ?

Yep.

I'm also waiting for the Hearts TV interview with Stevie Banks telling us how happy he at being forced to retire only days after starting the Season as our Number 1 Goalie.

Whats taking so long Lawerence ?

Nucky Thompson
I'm still waiting for them to shoot down his latest exclusive .......Arent you ?
Nope, because I don't really give a feck even if it turns out true.

Charlie-Brown

Csaba doesn't seem too unhappy with the outcome - I don't think he fancied Banks either as first team goalkeeper or as a coach and that is why Csaba talked increasingly about the urgency to bring in new keepers and clarify Banks role.....that is why Romanov and Korobochka offered Banks a lesser role - thus far Csaba has only talked about trying to bring players in but the first player removed from the first team squad has been a popular player and squad member.......

Yep.

I'm also waiting for the Hearts TV interview with Stevie Banks telling us how happy he at being forced to retire only days after starting the Season as our Number 1 Goalie.

Whats taking so long Lawerence ?

It wasn't him interviewing Obua today, maybe he's ill.

So its okay in your opinion, for the owner to walk into the dressing room and inform the asembled first team squad that Banks couldnt be trusted and would never play in goal again ?

For you to think that this is okay you'd have to also agree that Banks couldnt be trusted......On what grounds ? And is it okay by you if he selects any other player at random and does the same thing when it suits him ?

alwaysthereinspirit

I miss Scotland a lot but thank God I'm not around for all this $#!t. Wasn't in the dressing room before or after the game but it certainly reads like a Mad Vlad move.

Drylaw Hearts

You don't care that VR may have told the squad that Banks could not be trusted ?

Do you not see any problem with this ?

Guest jambomickey

it's strange that's there's been nothing on the official website yet because the official website has been great with info to us lately

Drylaw Hearts
Csaba doesn't seem too unhappy with the outcome - I don't think he fancied Banks either as first team goalkeeper or as a coach and that is why Csaba talked increasingly about the urgency to bring in new keepers and clarify Banks role.....that is why Romanov and Korobochka offered Banks a lesser role - thus far Csaba has only talked about trying to bring players in but the first player removed from the first team squad has been a popular player and squad member.......

Then why play him in the majority of Pre-Season matches ?

Why play him v Hull City only days after telling us he'd be playing his strongest team ?

Drylaw Hearts
it's strange that's there's been nothing on the official website yet because the official website has been great with info to us lately

There is nothing strange about it.

Do The Dance

Only so much the official site can cover up .. :P

Why play him v Hull City only days after telling us he'd be playing his strongest team ?

Laszlo does what he is told.

He speaks really well. But he was not a 'catch' as a manager with a chequered managerial history and apparently paid buttons in Uganda.

But he does know the script at Hearts.

Fine, so why didnt Csaba, the team manager in charge of all things football related so we are told, do the dirty work himself earlier in the week and tell HIS first team squad what was happening and why it was happening ? Instead we get all the "cant be trusted" garbage from an owner hell bent on deconstructing every piece of good morale work that has been built up in the last 4 weeks.

Nucky Thompson
You don't care that VR may have told the squad that Banks could not be trusted ?

Do you not see any problem with this ?

I doubt very much that part happened:rolleyes: I meant that I don't give a feck if the management of the club instructed that Banks was to stick to coaching.

There's nothing that gives you any pause for thought at all? Nothing that seems just a teensy-weensy bit odd?

Charlie-Brown

Banks was the best we had available at the time - the same as when Burley picked from what he had available to choose from in early games, however almost from day one Csaba has talked about his urgency to bring in a new keeper and lately to clarify Banks role - then last wednesday Csaba said Banks had done well for us but he wasn't really the keeper....basically I don't think Csaba has Banksy in his long term plans which is a shame.

And why demote him from the senior coaching role to the youth role ?

The first players removed from the first team squad were McCann, Pinilla, Tall and Basso. Most of them amongst the big earners. And Elliot too.

It doesn't appear that Laszlo even had the chance to look at Basso - who in my opinion is every bit as good as Banks or MacDonald (and maybe even Kello who is clearly the best goalkeeper signing available to us).

Charlie-Brown
And why demote him from the senior coaching role to the youth role ?

I don't think Csaba wanted him in either role in the first team?

I doubt very much that part happened:rolleyes: I meant that I don't give a feck if the management of the club instructed that Banks was to stick to coaching.

You doubt it happened ??

Despite the fact that there are quotes from what Vlad actually said ??

Despite the fact that the Official website has taken great delight in immediatly quashing any false stories that BA has printed of late ?

Jesus...............you're well gone mate !!!

Drylaw Hearts
Banks was the best we had available at the time - the same was a Burley picked from what he had available to choose from in early games, however almost from day one Csaba has talked about his urgency to bring in a new keeper and lately to clarify Banks role - then last wednesday Csaba said Banks had done well for us but he wasn't really the keeper....basically I don't think Csaba has Banksy in his long term plans which is a shame.

At 36 Banks is hardly going to be in anyone's long term plans.

The fact is he was Csaba's Number 1 Goalie at the Club until Thursday.

Did Jamie MacDonald all of a sudden become better than Banks with a a few days ?

Come on, this has nothing to do with Laszlo.

Did he say to VR that Banks couldn't be trusted? Who picked Kurskis ahead of Banks last year?

Nucky Thompson
There's nothing that gives you any pause for thought at all? Nothing that seems just a teensy-weensy bit odd?
I find it odd that Banderson seems to have this 'exclusive' without any quotes from anyone:rolleyes: I am only pointing out that his exclusives are usually pish and it has brought about a thread on here with 16 fecking pages:cool:

Charlie-Brown
The first players removed from the first team squad were McCann, Pinilla, Tall and Basso. Most of them amongst the big earners. And Elliot too.

It doesn't appear that Laszlo even had the chance to look at Basso - who in my opinion is every bit as good as Banks or MacDonald (and maybe even Kello who is clearly the best goalkeeper signing available to us).

Those other players left before Csaba arrived - Elliot has asked away and this looks like being granted but the Banks is the first player to get 'the chop' since Csaba's arrival.

Drylaw Hearts

For Csaba read Vladimir Romanov.

Well lets just wait and hear Csaba confirm that shall we ? And if he ever does its a complete turnaround from what he said just last week.

Nucky Thompson
You doubt it happened ??

Despite the fact that there are quotes from what Vlad actually said ??Is there? I thought he couldn't speak English

Despite the fact that the Official website has taken great delight in immediatly quashing any false stories that BA has printed of late ?They are probably treating the comments with the contempt they deserve

Jesus...............you're well gone mate !!!

I'm well gone because I'm not going crazy over a Banderson exclusive:confused:

Charlie-Brown
At 36 Banks is hardly going to be in anyone's long term plans.

The fact is he was Csaba's Number 1 Goalie at the Club until Thursday.

Did Jamie MacDonald all of a sudden become better than Banks with a a few days ?

No but it depends how well Banks responded to plans to demote him / requests to step back from the playing side and if Csaba doesn't want him as senior goalie coach then that doesn't leave Banks with very much.

I think it's clear there was a stushie about the future goalkeeping set up - Vlad didn't rant against Jim Stewart when he wanted to go to Rangers so I think Banks & Romanov definitely fallen out.

Archived