Neil Warnock

Rudy T

8 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

How can you forget one of our cup winning managers? One of only 2 this century.

🤦‍♂️

Go to your naughty corner 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

rudi must stay

Nearly drawing at Ibrox. Impressive on your first game. Aberdeen could be ones to watch 

ToadKiller Dog
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Nearly drawing at Ibrox. Impressive on your first game. Aberdeen could be ones to watch 

No way are they making up 20 pts ,could help us secure 3rd more easily by taking points off killie and St midden.

4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Did they not pump Rangers at Ibrox earlier in the season? 

Might have been last season.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

No way are they making up 20 pts ,could help us secure 3rd more easily by taking points off killie and St midden.

St Midden I call them Saint Mud

13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Could be

businessman-holds-binoculars-down-looks-600w-80191954.jpg

Fozzyonthefence
16 minutes ago, 151 said:

Did they not pump Rangers at Ibrox earlier in the season? 

Might have been last season.

Was this season, 3-1.  First time in last 4 league games the Huns have beaten them.  Sheep always seem to raise their game against them.  

Chuck Berry
23 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

We want is all to degenerate into a top 6 dogfight between everyone in 4th-10th.  It probably will.

Wee Mikey

Warnock is takin' the piss.

His stated aim is for the Aberdeen team to 'enjoy themselves' during his tenure.

Well ... did they enjoy that?

Check the table  ...

They are 9th ... 9th ... 

How many points behind Hearts?

20  ... yes ... TWENTY

Happy days ...

Screenshot_20240207_004615_Chrome.jpg

Wee Mikey
39 minutes ago, Graham Thomson said:

Warnock is here for a nice paid holiday 😊

And earning more than most folks could dream of for the pleasure.

In a few weeks time it wouldn't surprise me if he gets shown the door.

Wee Mikey

Only just spotted this symmetry ...

Not only 20 points ahead of the Dandy Dons, but also 20 goals better off as regards goal difference.

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

They beat them and drew with Rangers under Robson in the previous 2 games.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

His stated aim is for the Aberdeen team to 'enjoy themselves' during his tenure.

Check the table  ...

They are 9th ... 9th ... 

20  ... yes ... TWENTY

Happy days ...

If Ross county could win a game or two.....

Edited by Bazzas right boot

9 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

No chance. On another day rangers score 5 . Aberdeen offered zilch . 

Gundermann
2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

No chance. On another day rangers score 5 . Aberdeen offered zilch . 

Sevco didn't offer that much up front either. Dominated possession but it took two howlers from Roos to give them victory.

4 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Sevco didn't offer that much up front either. Dominated possession but it took two howlers from Roos to give them victory.

Missed a few sitters 

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Only just spotted this symmetry ...

Not only 20 points ahead of the Dandy Dons, but also 20 goals better off as regards goal difference.

Aberdeen can reach 70. At current PPG they won’t reach the 45 we’re currently on. Being generous they need at least 35/45 to threaten us. No happening this time. 
Kilmarnock play Livingston tonight with doubts over Armstrong, Watkins and Kennedy. Livingston tend to do ok at Rugby Park I think. With St Mirren playing Dundee and Celtic at ER I’m hopeful tonight could be another major step forward and an increased gap. 🤞

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, Graham Thomson said:

Warnock is here for a nice paid holiday 😊

A holiday? 

In Aberdeen??

:biglaugh:

Japan Jambo
9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

And earning more than most folks could dream of for the pleasure.

In a few weeks time it wouldn't surprise me if he gets shown the door.

Like it or not there is a bit of box office with his appointment. He'll also make them better...

Victorian

Aberdeen have had a bounce in application from their managerial change.  They'll win big vs Bonnyrigg and feel good.  But then it's straight back into a run of hard looking matches.  Motherwell,  Hibs,  Kilmarnock,  St.Johnstone,  St.Mirren,  Dundee,  Motherwell.

They have the 1st two at home but if they don't consolidate in them,  it looks like their league season is over.  They're probably not likely to be in danger of 11th place.

Glamorgan Jambo

He'll give them a bounce and will provide value for money with his media comments

Whether they're tempted to stick with him longer we'll see (he'll want the job after the summer). He doesn't tend to leave clubs in particularly good shape when he leaves (look where Huddersfield are as an example). the ball's going to be in the air a lot and he'll be looking for who in the squad has the best long throw right now.

John Findlay
11 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Check the table  ...

They are 9th ... 9th ... 

20  ... yes ... TWENTY

Happy days ...

Hopefully after tonight Aberdeen and Hibernian will be 23, and 22 points behind Heart of Midlothian.

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Hopefully after tonight Aberdeen and Hibernian will be 23, and 22 points behind Heart of Midlothian.

That would cut the difference between their combined points tally and ours to only 3 points.

Who would've thought that at this stage after our less than stellar beginning to the season?

I try to avoid 'counting chickens', but Just one more swing in our favour and we can banter about being as good as them put together.

PapaShango
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Aberdeen have had a bounce in application from their managerial change.  They'll win big vs Bonnyrigg and feel good.  But then it's straight back into a run of hard looking matches.  Motherwell,  Hibs,  Kilmarnock,  St.Johnstone,  St.Mirren,  Dundee,  Motherwell.

They have the 1st two at home but if they don't consolidate in them,  it looks like their league season is over.  They're probably not likely to be in danger of 11th place.

They might do us a favour by taking points off of Killie and St Mirren, although we should not even need a helping hand. Keeping winning and as Naismith says, other teams will drop points and fall further behind. February is a massive month with the fixtures, both sides of the OF and Hibs at home. As I said on another thread, with our form we shouldn't be fearing playing anyone. I would hope we can go to Ibrox and put up a good fist of it and at least get a draw. Same with Celtic at home, a really poor recent run of form at home against them, and again would hope we can at least take something from the game. Hibs at home, we should be putting them to bed! 

John Findlay
Just now, Wee Mikey said:

That would cut the difference between their combined points tally and ours to only 3 points.

Who would've thought that at this stage after our less than stellar beginning to the season?

I try to avoid 'counting chickens', but Just one more swing in our favour and we can banter about being as good as them put together.

I have supported Hearts far to long to take anything for granted.

Victorian
21 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

They might do us a favour by taking points off of Killie and St Mirren, although we should not even need a helping hand. Keeping winning and as Naismith says, other teams will drop points and fall further behind. February is a massive month with the fixtures, both sides of the OF and Hibs at home. As I said on another thread, with our form we shouldn't be fearing playing anyone. I would hope we can go to Ibrox and put up a good fist of it and at least get a draw. Same with Celtic at home, a really poor recent run of form at home against them, and again would hope we can at least take something from the game. Hibs at home, we should be putting them to bed! 

There's a very clear and natural target for Naismith to tell the players to keep their minds on the job.  Get 3rd place secured by the split.  It's do-able.  

davemclaren
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I have supported Hearts far to long to take anything for granted.

Yip.  

• 2 weeks later...
Wee Mikey

That's some new manager bounce for the Dandy Dons.

Drawing at home v h1b5?

Well done. 👏👏👏

Wee Mikey
On 07/02/2024 at 10:30, Japan Jambo said:

Like it or not there is a bit of box office with his appointment. He'll also make them better...

... or will he? 🤭

Wee Mikey

Sorry, but while it lasts ...

Rangers 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Bonnyrigg Rose

Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

That's 2 valuable points picked up at home v other bottom 6 clubs.

(Or ... 10 points dropped out of 12)

"Warnock Oot"?

gregzy2k7

Cmon Neil!

Do us all a favour and take the sheep down!!

Would be absolutely beautiful viewing.

If only Livingston weren't that bad 😕 

5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Sorry, but while it lasts ...

Rangers 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Bonnyrigg Rose

Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

That's 2 valuable points picked up at home v other bottom 6 clubs.

(Or ... 10 points dropped out of 12)

"Warnock Oot"?

I can see pretty much any team in the league taking points from them right now, home or away. Following the St Johnston game their next two league games are away to current top 6 sides St Mirren and Dundee.

I think they could be in a whole world of shit, and long may McInnes teach them the error of their ways. They have a cup quarter final against Kilmarnock sandwiched in between those two league games. 

1971fozzy

Apparently he’s not even there during much the week. Splitting his time between home in England and up there. That’s not very clever.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Apparently he’s not even there during much the week. Splitting his time between home in England and up there. That’s not very clever.

Who does he think he is Lou Macari?

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If that's true then Aberdeen might rue the day they took him on (if not already).

£££s & dropped points.

jimbojambo

He came up here to make some pocket money playing golf. He's a dinosaur in football terms and clearly is not getting any more from decent players than Robson did. As posted earlier it looks like he's extracting the urine... 

WorldChampions1902
23 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

He came up here to make some pocket money playing golf. He's a dinosaur in football terms and clearly is not getting any more from decent players than Robson did. As posted earlier it looks like he's extracting the urine... 

At 75 years of age, water infections are inevitable.

BangkokHearts

Another English manager that has underestimated the Scottish Premier League.  

I would love Aberdeen to go down through the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, BangkokHearts said:

Another English manager that has underestimated the Scottish Premier League.  

I would love Aberdeen to go down through the playoffs.

In what way did he under estimate it? He's been attending Scottish football games for years, and he kept on the previous Aberdeen coach.

BangkokHearts
5 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

In what way did he under estimate it? He's been attending Scottish football games for years, and he kept on the previous Aberdeen coach.

He's clearly underestimated the difficulty in managing in the SPL. Not won a league game yet. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I can see pretty much any team in the league taking points from them right now, home or away. Following the St Johnston game their next two league games are away to current top 6 sides St Mirren and Dundee.

I think they could be in a whole world of shit, and long may McInnes teach them the error of their ways. They have a cup quarter final against Kilmarnock sandwiched in between those two league games. 

They’re lucky they have Miovski otherwise they’d be looking at a relegation play off. 

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, BangkokHearts said:

He's clearly underestimated the difficulty in managing in the SPL. Not won a league game yet. 

Doesn’t mean he’s underestimated it, could just be that they’re shite!  But then you look at their European performances where they were competitive in every game, some against good opposition, and think they must be underperforming.  

14 minutes ago, BangkokHearts said:

He's been here two minutes, and working with a squad where he didn't sign a single one of them. He knew exactly what he was walking in to, he's not daft. 

The idea people have that Warnock will be in the least bit bothered how this pans out is baffling me. It's a no lose situation for a guy who is in retirement. 

He's managing a squad assembled by 3 absolutely diddy managers prior to him, so he will 100% see this is a free pass to fulfill his desire to manage up here.

Edited by VALDOS'