***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***

dazajmbo

Tommy Brown

Transfer thread unsurprisingly throws up ridiculous rumour to guarantee another 20 pages of utter drivel.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• GinRummy

• Sooks

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Transfer thread unsurprisingly throws up ridiculous rumour to guarantee another 20 pages of utter drivel.

🥵

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

yet here you are Tommy. A fans forum full of opinions and you’re surprised there’s no real rumours. The fact you think you’re gona find out something here before Banderson is hilarious. 

🤌🏼

Tommy Brown
6 minutes ago, Chimp said:

yet here you are Tommy. A fans forum full of opinions and you’re surprised there’s no real rumours. The fact you think you’re gona find out something here before Banderson is hilarious. 

🤌🏼

Only back because this time you and bawheed replied to my post.

This will be my last view unless the thread title changes.

Please send my your soiled kecks if the title changes to McKenna signs. I will happily eat them for your enjoyment.

:1092:

Edited by Tommy Brown

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Bushiti seemed to be a surprise to Hibs I suppose. 😎

It would appear so .What a shame. 😍

3 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I thought it was harsh to put Halkett on for Shankland rather than Tagawa when we were two goals up with a few minutes to go.

Maybe Naismith has visions of what happened when we were 2 - 0 up on Hibs.

Arthur Morgan
6 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Not sure if it's Oda or Tagawa but one of them is finalizing a move away.🤷‍♂️

Would prefer to keep Oda.

Both shite, imo.

5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Never said you did, but the Mckay being lazy is up their with that jkb myth.

I was just telling you what I thought about Djoum and I was not suggesting that you thought that was the case.

5 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Agree it’s the club’s fault (any contract is, good or bad, and I think fans need to remember that when slagging off players like it’s personal). McKay for me is not a guaranteed starter anymore. And that’s a good thing, means we’ve improved. Boyce though I don’t think we’d have been any different if he had left at the end of last season.

I agree.

Watt-Zeefuik
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Bushiti seemed to be a surprise to Hibs I suppose. 😎

One of the greatest Hibs moments ever off the pitch. Issue a public statement thanking him for his service as he moved on only to be informed that he'd triggered a clause in his contract and they had to keep him. :lol:

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Could only see McKenna if we were selling Rowles 

Absolutely zero chance , he'll be on mega money down south 

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Naismith said something about ‘unless there’s players who don’t want to be here’.  I’m going to choose to read loads into that and say someone almost gone. 

Indeed. Telling, unprompted comment. Moves afoot, depending on agreements.

Watt-Zeefuik

Just want to be clear that I don't think there's any truth in these rumors that we were looking at bringing Marouane Fellaini out of retirement.

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

McKenna 🤣🤣

🥧 🌥️

Unbelievable isn't it. Jesus Christ 

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot

More chance of Harry Maguire than Mckenna.

11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Tagawa should be played just infront of Shankland in a 4231.

Shankland at the moment is scoring goals from everywhere.

Hope the rumours aren't true, and he's still here after window.

I'd agree with this.

I actually think if our form keeps up and we really do tie up 3rd which in all honesty could be soonish (all theoretical!!!!!!!!!!!), then Tagawa should be given an extended run.  Lets see if he can play in to form and be a great option next season.  Where you say 4231 and thats trendy, I call it 442 but Shanks comes towards the ball, Tags moves away from it.  Thats always how a two up front has worked, by and large.  But now the hold up guy is a 10 to many!  Maybe I'm old!

Anyhoo, my usual caveat is we don't see Kyosuke every day in training and around Riccarton, only the coaches know where the boy's head is at and how his attitude is.  But if he's working hard but struggling for form, I'd be tempted to get him in and give him a few 60-90 mins in a row.

Sedond caveat is that there will be games we want to play a different shape to have 3 at CM or play a true 4231 with more of a Grant type, I suppose.  And does Jorge deserve to drop out so we can build a boy up? Hmmmm,

Guess all I'm saying is we've invested dosh in Tagawa, perhaps we need to invest time too.  If he's away, it'll only be if someone's willing to pay, I'd think.

I heard previously that Mckenna was going to Rangers.

He would have worked with Naisy in the Scotland squad if we are looking for a tenuous link

kingantti1874

McKenna? Not only is it unrealistic we are already stacked at centre back when Rowles comes back. 

grumpyespana
13 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Tagawa should be played just infront of Shankland in a 4231.

Shankland at the moment is scoring goals from everywhere.

Hope the rumours aren't true, and he's still here after window.

Dundee away on Saturday is a perfect game for him using his pace to get in behind them guys.

BackOfTheNet

So, only about 60 hours of the window left (closes 23:30 on Wednesday), does anyone actually think there will be anything done? I’d be surprised if anything incoming (but okay with it) and I wouldn’t expect much out, maybe Haring.

Mr Rabbit
2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

So, only about 60 hours of the window left (closes 23:30 on Wednesday), does anyone actually think there will be anything done? I’d be surprised if anything incoming (but okay with it) and I wouldn’t expect much out, maybe Haring.

Does it not close on Thursday?

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Mr Rabbit said:

Yes it does, 23.30.

tiger Rudi
14 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

The guy has played in Primeira Liga scoring goals against Porto and Sporting, he’s way, way above playing for Raith or Inverness in the championship in my opinion. I actually think he’s more than good for us given the chance, but he’s got the most in form striker in the league ahead of him, who also happens to be captain so plays 90 minutes most games.

Personally I think a loan move to Inverness would be ideal for him. Get some goals, build confidence and maybe learn something from big Dunc. Let's be honest, if he doesn't flourish at that level can you really see him making it with us? Playing 90 minutes week in week out, and being in the "shop window" is surely best for both parties. Re-assess in the summer. There is obviously a player there, time is running out for him to start showing it. 

Wages would be a big problem but getting a player match fit and up to speed is far more important. The current situation does neither the club or the player one bit of good. 

kingantti1874

I’d just be looking to move on tagawa tbh. I’ve no idea if he’s a good player or a bad player, but he looks like the sort of player who will flourish for a team playing on the counter.  

that will rarely be us, teams are only to happy to give up the ball.  

BackOfTheNet
18 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yes it does, 23.30.

Weird. Overheard something on the radio said it will be 23:30 instead of midnight and just assumed it would be 31st. Thought they only pushed it to the 1st if 31st landed on a weekend? Weird.

HopeDiouf
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I'd agree with this.

I actually think if our form keeps up and we really do tie up 3rd which in all honesty could be soonish (all theoretical!!!!!!!!!!!), then Tagawa should be given an extended run.  Lets see if he can play in to form and be a great option next season.  Where you say 4231 and thats trendy, I call it 442 but Shanks comes towards the ball, Tags moves away from it.  Thats always how a two up front has worked, by and large.  But now the hold up guy is a 10 to many!  Maybe I'm old!

Anyhoo, my usual caveat is we don't see Kyosuke every day in training and around Riccarton, only the coaches know where the boy's head is at and how his attitude is.  But if he's working hard but struggling for form, I'd be tempted to get him in and give him a few 60-90 mins in a row.

Sedond caveat is that there will be games we want to play a different shape to have 3 at CM or play a true 4231 with more of a Grant type, I suppose.  And does Jorge deserve to drop out so we can build a boy up? Hmmmm,

Guess all I'm saying is we've invested dosh in Tagawa, perhaps we need to invest time too.  If he's away, it'll only be if someone's willing to pay, I'd think.

Bottom line is Tagawa is now 3rd choice for playing up top, behind Shanks and Vargas.  He's unlikely to see much game time unless we get injuries to those 2.

7 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Weird. Overheard something on the radio said it will be 23:30 instead of midnight and just assumed it would be 31st. Thought they only pushed it to the 1st if 31st landed on a weekend? Weird.

Giving the huns more time!!

3 minutes ago, biffy said:

Good news. Very impressed so far this window. Got  the right players out, a decent looking RWB and now a pre-contract for an exciting attacking player.

Well done Hearts.

Pleased with the Dhanda signing - must only be being communicated now to put pressure on County to do a deal before the window closes IMO.     Fraser probably not going anywhere until new manager can suss out the squad and decide for himself.

3 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Dhanda in now possibly that the Fraser transfer is still in limbo. 

Fraser is still in Dundee, weird he’s not had to go back down.

jambo mark

Excellent news!

Just to be clear though - are we saying well done to Naismith or Savage 🤔

Captain Sausage

I'd expect we'll get Dhanda in before the window shuts. He's particularly needed if we fail to get Scott Fraser in, given McKay's absence.

He's not a blockbuster signing, but neither were Halkett or Forrest, yet both have been crucial at different points since joining Hearts. Hopefully we get a player who knows the league and can offer us something different going forward, helping break down stubborn defences!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***