Jump to content

***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***


dazajmbo

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RustyRightPeg

    391

  • GinRummy

    340

  • Sooks

    325

  • soonbe110

    321

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Provided we don't pick up any free agents now. One can dream.

 

Denholm on loan to a championship club.

 

Halliday and/or Grant away.

 

An experienced midfielder in even just on loan till summer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Portable Badger
47 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Can we hold off creating this thread until at least November

Well they've already got the Christmas chocolates on display at my Sainsbury's so it's hard to argue about the timing of this thread, albeit this will be my only comment for a few months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

Well they've already got the Christmas chocolates on display at my Sainsbury's so it's hard to argue about the timing of this thread, albeit this will be my only comment for a few months.

Probably the best piece of information that this thread will unearth 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Lord Beni of Gorgie

16 weeks away, 16 weeks too long? Which means Christmas is 15, too soon. Now Australia have moved Rowles to left back, we don't need him there, another centre back required even beyond Halkett

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Who cares??

incompetent board

incompetent recruitment staff 

incompetent coaches

I'm sure people ( including yourself ) will care enough to

make thousands of posts in this thread by end January. Football is a drug. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/09/2023 at 17:28, dazajmbo said:

Never too early. 

 

I'm predicting 4 out and 5 in.

 

 

935 pages.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Mods, come on.  Surely!?  The summer one nearly broke this place!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lord Beni of Gorgie
35 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Mods, come on.  Surely!?  The summer one nearly broke this place!

Nothing will ever break this place, JKB aka The Cockroach

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shanks away in January. 

Jamie walker back. 

Talk of Callum Patterson 

Get another link up with Newcastle 

 

Surely everyone knows we're in the market for an attacking midfielder 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like to see the following moved on:

Kye Rowles (no chance, but let me dream)

Jorge Grant

Allan Forrest

Andy Halliday

Alex Lowry (send back)

 

Jeando Fuchs would be my top choice for a more dynamic CM partner for Devlin. Outside of that, I'm not sure. We need better options at LCB, RB and it would be good to get another winger in too. See who we can promote from the academy to fill up some of the squad spaces - thinking Pollock, Tait and Flatman. 

 

Wish we'd signed Ethan Hamilton too. 14 in 87 games for relegation fodder in League 1 is no small feat. Edinburgh lad too, so disappointing he went under our radar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great thread for that old Cathro Levein Neilson v Naisy stuff, oh and of course fall outs.

Throw in Budge and Stendal and Seith must go, I am doing this right?🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Great thread for that old Cathro Levein Neilson v Naisy stuff, oh and of course fall outs.

Throw in Budge and Stendal and Seith must go, I am doing this right?🤣🤣

 

Don't know, might depend on who Seith is :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, OTT said:

I'd like to see the following moved on:

Kye Rowles (no chance, but let me dream)

Jorge Grant

Allan Forrest

Andy Halliday

Alex Lowry (send back)

 

Jeando Fuchs would be my top choice for a more dynamic CM partner for Devlin. Outside of that, I'm not sure. We need better options at LCB, RB and it would be good to get another winger in too. See who we can promote from the academy to fill up some of the squad spaces - thinking Pollock, Tait and Flatman. 

 

Wish we'd signed Ethan Hamilton too. 14 in 87 games for relegation fodder in League 1 is no small feat. Edinburgh lad too, so disappointing he went under our radar. 

 

Really? Would never have guessed that after you mentioning him for the billionth time 😏

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Chimp said:

 

Really? Would never have guessed that after you mentioning him for the billionth time 😏

 


Say it enough and it becomes true 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, OTT said:


Say it enough and it becomes true 😂

 

Haha. Decent enough player and better than what we have certainly, although that doesn't take much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/09/2023 at 17:59, pointon said:

Rowles 3 three year contract extension 

 

Makes sense. 

 

Get him on an improved deal and his value sky rockets. We'd be looking at £4m / £5m for him at least.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

 

Makes sense. 

 

Get him on an improved deal and his value sky rockets. We'd be looking at £4m / £5m for him at least.

 

 

 

Shame its in rupees :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gav M said:

if we sign an out of contract player now, does it go on this thread or the summer one?

Would have to start a new thread...............

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...