Konrad von Carstein

i wish jj was my dad

Some folk are incredibly fortunate in life. Being experts on killer viruses AND the application of a high intensity pressing game. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• Jim_Duncan

• The Real Maroonblood

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Ked said:

So what's the end game.

Just profit or is there a final solution type scenario.

Ah it keeps the mental cases busy

the posh bit
8 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Some folk are incredibly fortunate in life. Being experts on killer viruses AND the application of a high intensity pressing game. 

😁

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

🤣

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

InfoWars or some other  crackpot site isn't research. 

You are a dribbling fool .

🤣🤣 Off that fence JF!

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm not anti vaccine,but these aren't like regular vaccines mate,huge difference. 

What exactly are you alleging?

10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm not anti vaccine,but these aren't like regular vaccines mate,huge difference. 

Fair play.

There is plenty of previous from pharma and pills to at least be suspicious.

I can understand the sighs about conspiracy but are we really that trustful?

Unknown user
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Do I have to spell it out.

That's exactly what I'm asking, yes. Tell me what you're alleging.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

FzQhIeuaEAAh0Km.jpeg

I remember Biden saying that but assumed it was just joe misspeaking again - did the others really say it ?

fauuci had a fan club in awe of him on here - roughly the same people who said “wE sHoulD just CoPY New ZealAND as we’re an island TOO”

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

I remember Biden saying that but assumed it was just joe misspeaking again - did the others really say it ?

fauuci had a fan club in awe of him on here - roughly the same people who said “wE sHoulD just CoPY New ZealAND as we’re an island TOO”

The worst take of the pandemic was that Britain could've done what New Zealand done. There's moments that make you wonder about your countrymen and every time I heard that was one of them. 

periodictabledancer
38 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

The worst take of the pandemic was that Britain could've done what New Zealand done. There's moments that make you wonder about your countrymen and every time I heard that was one of them. 

Britain could have done  but there wouldn't have been much point given Britain allowed flights from northern Italy into the UK right up until the day lockdown came. And there were zero measures in place to track travellers or even test them on arrival in that time. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, BlueRiver said:

This thread was better when I was being an arsehole about nonsense. 

Shouldn’t take too much to revert….😐

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Mind when you ripped the piss out of ange 😃when we beat them.

And that proves that you are right to wrap your heid in tinfoil? 

Let's see how the wheezy fat prick gets on without 5x the budget of his opponents first. 

People think Britain I took important to do. New Zealand and shut the borders. Typically delusional Bitnats.  

As for the Loch Ness nonsense. :jj_facepalm:More drivel.

9 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That Boris lied People died, Sturgeon lied People died.

Boris partied , while the whole nation Sharted,Sturgeon went too Loch Ness, and quite frankly couldn't give a jot less.

We are going to need a bigger cringe plane.

8 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

Britain could have done  but there wouldn't have been much point given Britain allowed flights from northern Italy into the UK right up until the day lockdown came. And there were zero measures in place to track travellers or even test them on arrival in that time. 

Exactly, the point being made re NZ comparison was that an island can have less porous borders and benefit from short, sharp lockdowns more easily than countries with open borders. Very simple concept but still too difficult for the poster you are replying to, to comprehend. 

Also too difficult for our incompetent, non Cobra attending PM to grasp as he failed to block flights from India, a variant hotspot at the time, as he courted Modhi over his planned visit. This was when buying as much time for vaccinations was critical. I’m certain any enquiry will see this as a massive missed opportunity that lengthened lockdown and caused further avoidable deaths.

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

That still infuriates me why that was allowed to happen.

Absolute criminal.

Bindy Badgy

Allowing Atletico fans in for their game against Liverpool was astoundingly stupid as well.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Exactly, the point being made re NZ comparison was that an island can have less porous borders and benefit from short, sharp lockdowns more easily than countries with open borders. Very simple concept but still too difficult for the poster you are replying to, to comprehend. 

New Zealand over 2000 miles away from anywhere that’s a non- porous border 😃👍

manaliveits105

Wee Jean appears today by a dodgy video link and blames Scotlands response on ra toooaaaries ! 
Discounts the fact that Scotland held a pandemic practice but implemented no recommendations 

One of the snp suspects up tomorrow :greggy:

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Wee Jean appears today by a dodgy video link and blames Scotlands response on ra toooaaaries ! 
Discounts the fact that Scotland held a pandemic practice but implemented no recommendations 

One of the snp suspects up tomorrow :greggy:

image-23-10-21-06-58-13.gif

Nucky Thompson

There should be an enquiry into why people in Scotland had to wear 'masks' for a whole year after they were dropped in England :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There should be an enquiry into why people in Scotland had to wear 'masks' for a whole year after they were dropped in England :rofl:

Fake news. Dropped in England in January. Dropped in Scotland in April.

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Dropped in England on July 19th 2021

The end of mandatory Covid masks in England: four readers share their views | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Meanwhile in Scotland, this was the message from 18th April 2022 :rofl:

Use of face coverings - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)

29 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You particularly gave me a hard time over questioning the validity of using face masks numerous times. Wouldn’t mind hearing your opinion on the subject now 👍

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You particularly gave me a hard time over questioning the validity of using face masks numerous times. Wouldn’t mind hearing your opinion on the subject now 👍

What makes you think my opinion has changed? They were worthwhile at the time.

23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Dropped in England on July 19th 2021

The end of mandatory Covid masks in England: four readers share their views | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Meanwhile in Scotland, this was the message from 18th April 2022 :rofl:

Use of face coverings - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438

19 January 2022

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

Face masks will no longer be mandated, though people are still advised to wear coverings in enclosed or crowded spaces and when meeting strangers

7 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There should be an enquiry into your treacherous behaviour.  Hopefully you were captured border jumping.  Your knees and back must agony, the bowing and sucking up you do to your overlords. You even post lies. Pathetic really,  to be so embarrassed about being Scottish.  Do you put on a fake accent when your funfare arrives in England. 

Edited by ri Alban

Closing borders earlier probably wouldn’t have made any difference over the long term. Once a pandemic is loose it’s loose. Even ultra authoritarian China couldn’t stop it!
In the general population, face masks were nothing more than a placebo. Hand hygiene was probably the most effective measure taken. 

A unitary UK approach might have helped but in Johnson and Sturgeon we had the worst combination of leaders possible. 

Would really appreciate if people could watch these,current ongoing investigation.

Hardwatch this, feel sorry for anyone that lost a family member,  friend, or whatever link to them during this.

Here for anyone if they ever want to speak.

We were failed.

Dennis Reynolds
4 hours ago, Jarhead said:

A unitary UK approach might have helped but in Johnson and Sturgeon we had the worst combination of leaders possible. 

Agree with this. Stupid party politics from both sides with massive egos and downright selfishness made things unnecessarily difficult. 

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Jarhead said:

Closing borders earlier probably wouldn’t have made any difference over the long term. Once a pandemic is loose it’s loose. Even ultra authoritarian China couldn’t stop it!
In the general population, face masks were nothing more than a placebo. Hand hygiene was probably the most effective measure taken. 

43 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Agree with this. Stupid party politics from both sides with massive egos and downright selfishness made things unnecessarily difficult. 

Aye was just about to say that . I hope any enquiry pulls up Sturgeon in particular for this . She did it far more than BJ. Played with peoples mental health and business’s to score political points . “God “ has ensured that karma has got her though . Hopefully more to  come for her . 

N Lincs Jambo
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would really appreciate if people could watch these,current ongoing investigation.

Hardwatch this, feel sorry for anyone that lost a family member,  friend, or whatever link to them during this.

Here for anyone if they ever want to speak.

We were failed.

Cheers for sharing Bongo. Amazing to think that "gain-of-function research" into the weaponising of coronavirus has existed since the mid 1960s (Dr David Martin to the European Parliament video).

22 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Cheers for sharing Bongo. Amazing to think that "gain-of-function research" into the weaponising of coronavirus has existed since the mid 1960s (Dr David Martin to the European Parliament video).

Nothing surprises me anymore, sad when you think of the people that died because of this.

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aye was just about to say that . I hope any enquiry pulls up Sturgeon in particular for this . She did it far more than BJ. Played with peoples mental health and business’s to score political points . “God “ has ensured that karma has got her though . Hopefully more to  come for her . 

Johnson was a terrible PM. As well as his complete lack of honesty he had no interest in details so was too laid back. 
Sturgeon was a terrible FM and would always take the polar opposite approach with an attitude of ‘I know every detail so I will decide everything’.

From an enquiry, what I’m interested in is the death rates. 
In the end, the death rates per capita had negligible difference between Scotland and England (even though that was treated like some kind of political competition). 
It is often claimed the UK done badly compared to comparable countries. 
For me the questions are why and did it?

Nucky Thompson
16 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438

19 January 2022

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

Face masks will no longer be mandated, though people are still advised to wear coverings in enclosed or crowded spaces and when meeting strangers

Plan B was put in place for a couple of weeks to target Omicron.

Boris was pretty much on the ball with that one while Sturgeon shat her pants 

Nucky Thompson
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There should be an enquiry into your treacherous behaviour.  Hopefully you were captured border jumping.  Your knees and back must agony, the bowing and sucking up you do to your overlords. You even post lies. Pathetic really,  to be so embarrassed about being Scottish.  Do you put on a fake accent when your funfare arrives in England. 

Stop slavering shite.

Chief mammy didn't have the authority to police the border and fat idiots in hazmat suits don't count as they would've just been slapped out the road.

Overlords :rofl:Most of the folk with holiday homes down there are Scots.

You did have a couple who refused to go and were furiously e-mailing the site manager telling him to ban the Scottish owners because 'Nicola' had banned travel :lol:

The gut was like :wtfvlad:

I'm only embarrassed that there's a few Scots with the same mentality as you

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The only knee bending was to Stasi Sturgeon who Scottish bottle jobs were petrified of challenging 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The only knee bending was to Stasi Sturgeon who Scottish bottle jobs were petrified of challenging 

Exactly .

Bindy Badgy
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I got as far as "so called war". What the hell is it if it isn't a war? 

3 hours ago, Bindy Badgy said:

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2:

isYAkb3.gif

Please watch this video, then you will understand how it all adds up.

3 hours ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Then watch the other video you quoted me on.