Konrad von Carstein

The Mighty Thor
41 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Are people seriously saying that once covid hit the shores there should never of been a lockdown ? 

No lockdown when the  whole population was unvacinated and the knock-on affect to the NHS ? 

:rofl:

:vrface:

:muggy:

Yes. 

Yes they are.

It's all part of the great reset/Bill Gates conspiracy.

You know whose mental health has been most affected? The absolute nuggets that read shite on the internet from people that didn't have the first idea of what they're on about. It absolutley buckled their heads and they've never been able to give their heads a wobble to rejoin the real world. 

I remember one particular banger, who I believe still posts on here, spouting the utter guff he'd watched on some internet TV station started by a former Navy captain in his ma's back bedroom in Portsmouth that told him that it was all a scam. It didn't exist.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• The Real Maroonblood

• Mikey1874

Lockdowns and related restrictions were never employed for the purpose of stopping the epidemic.  They were for the express purpose of acting as a regulator on the rate of NHS demand.  That was never accepted.

Additionally,  not a single person has ever adequately defined who and what represented the so-called vulnerable cohort that should have been shielded while the remainder did not have to.  The entire concept is so ill conceived it's frightening.  A handy trope that never stood up to reason.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Will be a Whitewash, like the very vast majority of enquiries, a complete waste of money.

The thing is too that they say they want to learn lessons.

But lessons are being learned anyway. Another example is the Grenfell high rise fire enquiry. Massive inquiry, very expensive. First round the fire service got a kicking. BUT the fire service did its own comprehensive review quite quickly and made massive changes to how to deal with similar fires. Very impressive. 

Same as Covid. Lessons are being learned about how to handle the next pandemic. Doesn't need an inquiry. Just go straight to charges and prosecutions. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

The thing is too that they say they want to learn lessons.

But lessons are being learned anyway. Another example is the Grenfell high rise fire enquiry. Massive inquiry, very expensive. First round the fire service got a kicking. BUT the fire service did its own comprehensive review quite quickly and made massive changes to how to deal with similar fires. Very impressive. 

Same as Covid. Lessons are being learned about how to handle the next pandemic. Doesn't need an inquiry. Just go straight to charges and prosecutions. 

Yup. Agreed.

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lockdowns and related restrictions were never employed for the purpose of stopping the epidemic.  They were for the express purpose of acting as a regulator on the rate of NHS demand.  That was never accepted.

Additionally,  not a single person has ever adequately defined who and what represented the so-called vulnerable cohort that should have been shielded while the remainder did not have to.  The entire concept is so ill conceived it's frightening.  A handy trope that never stood up to reason.

All these arguments ignore that old people (and children) don't live separate from everyone else.

What there were saying without the courage to say it was older people (basically anyone over 80) needed to be moved to an interment camp. 

Shooter McGavin
29 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Mass lockdown was completely wrong. Those elderly and vulnerable should have locked down but the young and healthy should have got on as normal. The governments that implemented these measures well and truly over stepped the mark. The notion of removing kids from school and friends for such a long period was a complete disgrace.

A lot of people died of covid and that's with mass lockdowns, so you do understand that with no lockdown at all the number would have inevitably been higher?

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

All these arguments ignore that old people (and children) don't live separate from everyone else.

What there were saying without the courage to say it was older people (basically anyone over 80) needed to be moved to an interment camp. 

Not even just one person's definition of who an old person is.  Literally millions of middle aged people were originally quite vulnerable to a novel virus amid a naive population.  How many people with health vulnerabilities who lead otherwise functional lives with no choice but to work and remain part of normal,  everyday life?  

There never was a clearly defined and practically identified cohort of people who could be hived off into a nether-existence while the lucky master race bashed on.  The whole notion is a fairytale.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

A lot of people died of covid and that's with mass lockdowns, so you do understand that with no lockdown at all the number would have inevitably been higher?

Where is your evidence to back up that claim?

Lord Montpelier

I suspect the enquiry will find we should have been locked down with borders shut much faster than transpired. Which may have lessened the impact further down the way. Lots of practicalities though

Shooter McGavin
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Where is your evidence to back up that claim?

The NHS was on the brink of being overwhelmed, hence the lockdowns brought into effect.

An overwhelmed NHS would inevitebly mean unecessary deaths due to simply not being able to provide adequate care and treatment.

12 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

what we ended up with was the worst of both strategies and the least amount of benefit from both

even decisively choosing the wrong strategy (whatever that was) would have probably yielded better results

Agreed

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Ah revisionism.  What larks.

Looked like an interesting thread discussing the rights and wrongs of our response to the pandemic. Not any more.

27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Yes. 

Yes they are.

It's all part of the great reset/Bill Gates conspiracy.

You know whose mental health has been most affected? The absolute nuggets that read shite on the internet from people that didn't have the first idea of what they're on about. It absolutley buckled their heads and they've never been able to give their heads a wobble to rejoin the real world. 

I remember one particular banger, who I believe still posts on here, spouting the utter guff he'd watched on some internet TV station started by a former Navy captain in his ma's back bedroom in Portsmouth that told him that it was all a scam. It didn't exist.

Well my processing speed's increased twofold since I got the nanobots. I smoked that back to normal, obvs.

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why how many people do you know that have never contracted covid? 

I P Knightley
47 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I can kind of understand the initial lockdown, as we were still learning about what Covid was, how deadly it is, how fast it spreads etc. It was all a bit unknown so to me, trying to put the breaks on for a bit whilst we figure out what it was is fair enough.

But I will say some of the rules around that time were baffling.

Every 2nd cubicle, sink or urinal taped off for ermm… ehhhh…? Golf courses closed, whilst coffee shops were allowed to open? One walk a day because two would be dangerous? Park benches being taped off? Pubs allowed to open, but no music?

Still, we’re lucky that we can sit here and moan about it, about a quarter of a million people in this country weren’t so lucky.

Excellent post, Shooter.

In all the clamour for everyone to prove themselves right with hindsight (and a smidgen of scentific insight), your final point is often sadly overlooked.

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Will be a Whitewash, like the very vast majority of enquiries, a complete waste of money.

You may be right, John. It depends what we hope to come out of it.

The enquiry itself won't lead to prosecutions and the chance of it uncovering information that does lead to prosecutions is remote to non-existent.

I have a very faint hope that the enquiry will open some people's eyes to the fact that they have been duped by the 'ruling classes' who don't give a shit about the people. If it makes some of them think more carefully about who they're voting for and supporting and why they're doing that there's a very slim chance that standards in politics will take a step out of the gutter.

Realistically, at best, there will be some people who get confirmation that those utter shysters were too busy looking after themselves and their mates' wealth to give a flying wotsit about the people on whose behalf they're supposed to be governing. It might give those who lost loved ones a degree of solace or satisfaction but, in their shoes, I imagine I would want to see a few heads stuck on pikestaffs around Westminster.

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The NHS was on the brink of being overwhelmed, hence the lockdowns brought into effect.

An overwhelmed NHS would inevitebly mean unecessary deaths due to simply not being able to provide adequate care and treatment.

Evvydunce, tho! We need EVVYDUNCE!!

Seriously, well played for engaging. I don't have the energy or patience.

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Cause the NHS was on the bring of being overwhelmed, I don't think I need to spell it out to you what an overhwlmed NHS would look like.

Kind of curious where you are going with this but I'll meet you half way. I know a couple who still don't reckon they ever had it, I know plenty who had it and were fine, I know some who were quite bad with it and I know a couple of people who were more or less perfectly healthy and died because of it.

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Evvydunce, tho! We need EVVYDUNCE!!

Seriously, well played for engaging. I don't have the energy or patience.

I could no doubt find plenty reports online that reflect what we're all saying, but I suspect they'll just get ignored, so no real point.

Ah well...

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
39 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The Tories approach is every man for themselves, no such thing as society.

Those voting for them are happy to consolidate all the wealth at the expense of others...so forgive me for not having been supportive of those voters suddenly wanting social intervention when they fell on the wrong side of the 'have not fence'.

making big sweeping assumptions here that tories are in general not the ‘working class’ so to speak - the lockdown approach hurt the most vulnerable (besides health) in society which was the less well off

middle class people (tories or otherwise) working on their laptops sometimes in their gardens right behind the lockdowns while the manual workers were sent out to work to face the virus and the less well of housing-wise crammed in a prison like flat or something often without sufficient funds for ‘normal’ life

its widely accepted n general lockdowns hurt the poor far the most it was discussed yesterday without anyone even suggesting otherwise - they continue to be hurt the most 

some may think lockdown was the only answer (with plenty evidence that it wasn’t or it could have been used much better) but it certainly wasn’t the most equitable

I don’t believe in any political party just to be clear - they’re all shades of each other corrupted by power 

It was bad enough and a lot of mistakes were made,  which probably made it worse.  But thankfully it's essentially over as a 'thing' in the form it was.  And more importantly,  the very last doubts over some kind of reappearance have long since gone.  

Footballfirst
21 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Before or after they had been vaxed?

I know of three who ended up in hospital prior to vaccinations. None since then.

In more general terms I know many more people who contracted covid after being vaccinated than before then.  In other words, I believe lockdowns worked and vaccinations worked in lessening the impact. 

Edited by Footballfirst

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It was bad enough and a lot of mistakes were made,  which probably made it worse.  But thankfully it's essentially over as a 'thing' in the form it was.  And more importantly,  the very last doubts over some kind of reappearance have long since gone.  

seems to be quite widely discussed that there will be more pandemics on the way (not sure the time horizon) so there will surely be more lockdowns to protect the nhs etc albeit ‘better’ lockdowns 

34 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I suspect the enquiry will find we should have been locked down with borders shut much faster than transpired. Which may have lessened the impact further down the way. Lots of practicalities though

Probably just 2 weeks earlier in March and a month earlier in September. But possibly 200,000 lives or more saved. 

Just now, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

seems to be quite widely discussed that there will be more pandemics on the way (not sure the time horizon) so there will surely be more lockdowns to protect the nhs etc albeit ‘better’ lockdowns 

In theory something might happen at any time.  There was a very recent high alarm in India around a ****ing nasty looking thing similar to Ebola,  only potentially worse.

Proximity to the wild animal kingdom is a growing danger.  But nobody needs the grief of keeping one eye cocked over their shoulder.  Next pandemic might be of an epidemiology that needs no lockdown.  Maybe it will.  Who knows when?  If I had to guess it would be within the recent history pattern of 100 years.  

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Everything is being geared towards actions that limit or avoid lockdowns. Which a few though not many better prepared countries were able to do.

Lord Montpelier
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Probably just 2 weeks earlier in March and a month earlier in September. But possibly 200,000 lives or more saved. 

I'd got a face mask order in around early Feb. Was fairly obvious at that point what was happening even to the layman. Those in government at the time should be castigated and barred from public office. 

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

I'm sure that there will be loads of folk with their tartan 'face coverings' washed and folded waiting on the next order :whistling:

43 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Excellent post, Shooter.

In all the clamour for everyone to prove themselves right with hindsight (and a smidgen of scentific insight), your final point is often sadly overlooked.

You may be right, John. It depends what we hope to come out of it.

The enquiry itself won't lead to prosecutions and the chance of it uncovering information that does lead to prosecutions is remote to non-existent.

I have a very faint hope that the enquiry will open some people's eyes to the fact that they have been duped by the 'ruling classes' who don't give a shit about the people. If it makes some of them think more carefully about who they're voting for and supporting and why they're doing that there's a very slim chance that standards in politics will take a step out of the gutter.

Realistically, at best, there will be some people who get confirmation that those utter shysters were too busy looking after themselves and their mates' wealth to give a flying wotsit about the people on whose behalf they're supposed to be governing. It might give those who lost loved ones a degree of solace or satisfaction but, in their shoes, I imagine I would want to see a few heads stuck on pikestaffs around Westminster.

One of the bad things about the UK is our tendency towards either/or thinking, if it's not one extreme it must be the opposite, that kind of thing.

Here, we see the  following argument played out:

"it was a complete unknown that killed many and was, as far as we knew, a potential existential threat."

Vs

"the government are arseholes, they took liberties, enriched themselves, made arbitrary rules and told so many lies, how can we trust them?"

As is so often the case, both of these things are true.

40 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

making big sweeping assumptions here that tories are in general not the ‘working class’ so to speak - the lockdown approach hurt the most vulnerable (besides health) in society which was the less well off

The Tories in general aren't the working class in fairness (they maybe were). It's not an assumption.

That's my point though about it hurting the most vulnerable (outside of health). Those who are usually 'pull down the shutter, I'm alright Jack' types and vote as such suddenly found themselves as the vulnerable ones and like a whippet were 'wah wah social responsibility etc etc'. 

middle class people (tories or otherwise) working on their laptops sometimes in their gardens right behind the lockdowns while the manual workers were sent out to work to face the virus and the less well of housing-wise crammed in a prison like flat or something often without sufficient funds for ‘normal’ life

Don't I know it. I was in hotels and travelling around the country for work throughout after an initial furlough and living in a single bed flat. 

How dare I even think about meeting a friend though, I need to think about someone who have likely voted for decades to screw my generation. 

its widely accepted n general lockdowns hurt the poor far the most it was discussed yesterday without anyone even suggesting otherwise - they continue to be hurt the most 

Yeh, it will have long reaching consequences for the worst off in my opinion.

Whilst in reality I was observant of restrictions and did my part etc but there was, and is a bit of me that thought 'typical boomers, "the youth of today are so soft etc etc etc" until the boot was on the other foot.

some may think lockdown was the only answer (with plenty evidence that it wasn’t or it could have been used much better) but it certainly wasn’t the most equitable

I don’t believe in any political party just to be clear - they’re all shades of each other corrupted by power 

Spot on.

31 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

One of the bad things about the UK is our tendency towards either/or thinking, if it's not one extreme it must be the opposite, that kind of thing.

"it was a complete unknown that killed many and was, as far as we knew, a potential existential threat."

Vs

"the government are arseholes, they took liberties, enriched themselves, made arbitrary rules and told so many lies, how can we trust them?"

This, although I think it's not just a UK thing. Social media has made conversing with each other easier than ever but in turn it's created these stupid online echo chambers that have turned every single issue into a black & white, tribalistic "us vs them" scenario. There's no room for middle ground everything has to be "left" or "right". People treat political issues (or any issue) like football teams where once you've picked one you have to stick by it through thick & thin & block out any external noise, go against everything the other side say. Clever/dangerous people know how to exploit this for their own gain.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

I was on a flight into the UK from Bologna in late March  (not that far from the COVID zone in Italy) - these flights (inter alia) were still operating right up until the first lockdown.

For comparison : when we landed in Bologna we were met with people in protective suits & face masks who temeprature checked everyone disembarking.

On return to the UK , nothing & no one was checked , no one was asked to provide details of where they were going or who they were stayting with.

The UK govt response to this criticism after the event was that the virus was already present in the UK so there was no point in doing anything : we are  talking about flights from close to the very worst affected area in Europe and no doubt comprised of Italians who came from much further north than Bologna itself. All moving though the UK untested and uncontrolled. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Vs

You're darn tootin'.

But the way that discourse goes, it's not enough that I have to be right but you also have to be wrong. And I'll take greater delight in telling you you're wrong than I will from the 'knowledge' that I've been right. The biggest curse of social media is that it gives a soap box to stupid people. 

20 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I was on a flight into the UK from Bologna in late March  (not that far from the COVID zone in Italy) - these flights (inter alia) were still operating right up until the first lockdown.

For comparison : when we landed in Bologna we were met with people in protective suits & face masks who temeprature checked everyone disembarking.

On return to the UK , nothing & no one was checked , no one was asked to provide details of where they were going or who they were stayting with.

The UK govt response to this criticism after the event was that the virus was already present in the UK so there was no point in doing anything : we are  talking about flights from close to the very worst affected area in Europe and no doubt comprised of Italians who came from much further north than Bologna itself. All moving though the UK untested and uncontrolled. 

And we learn today from the stiletto-chucking **** (who Cummings told us about yesterday) that Johnson was laughing at the Italians and the protective steps they were taking. 

I hope I don't die too soon, I pray the Lord my soul to save... when they finally put him in the ground, I'll stand on his grave and tramp the dirt down.

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I couldn’t understand why the borders weren’t closed immediately.

It still irks me when I think about it.

Shameful.

Jambof3tornado
15 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

yup you guys were put in an impossible situation as were the care home staff and owners and I’m sure you did your best beyond the call of duty

i remember reading about care homes simply refusing despite pressure to take untested / symptomatic people back and others who did understandably do so under the pressure

We were refused entry on several occasions,often sat in care home car parks while others played politics. The end result mostly the same,care home manager gets call from exec that runs the care homes and told to accept the patient after pressure applied from health board execs.

8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Shameful.

Other anecdotal evidence tends to suggest that was linked to the very early thinking to 'let it rip'.  It certainly fits into that possibility.  

Delay in controlling the borders.  Delay of 10 days between lockdown being agreed and brought in.  Large gathering sporting events bashed on with.

If it quacks like a duck,  it's not a squirrel.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Victorian said:

Other anecdotal evidence tends to suggest that was linked to the very early thinking to 'let it rip'.  It certainly fits into that possibility.  

Delay in controlling the borders.  Delay of 10 days between lockdown being agreed and brought in.  Large gathering sporting events bashed on with.

If it quacks like a duck,  it's not a squirrel.

It would seem so.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I saw with my own eyes patients arriving at hospital only to be classed as not likely to survive and therefore put into an area for end of life care only.

I spent over a year having nightmares about catching covid and ending up in one of those space helmets you saw in italian ICUs having oxygen forced into me.....I'd sooner have been hit by a bus!

The nhs was overwhelmed,without doubt,not as bad as it could have been but still not able to cope,and its still not back on its feet,not sure it ever will be.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

It would seem so.

Actually,  I actually seem to remember one of the scientific people touching on that.  That the UK might tend to gain an advantage (intended or unintended?) from being ahead of the epidemiological curve,  so to speak.  Ahead of the game = ahead in the opening back up stakes,  etc.  

Even Vallance was said to have considered such an approach.  Maybe there will be more on it.

periodictabledancer
21 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Shameful.

We were on a break in Rome at that time and on the day before we were due to fly back we saw on the metro that 86 people had died the day before, in Italy. I remember me and the missus saying , if it's that bad in Italy (where they're taking things VERY seriously) what's it gonna be like in the UK ?

Of course now we know and it was every bit as bad as we'd thought it might be. 

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

The Tories approach is every man for themselves, no such thing as society.

Those voting for them are happy to consolidate all the wealth at the expense of others...so forgive me for not having been supportive of those voters suddenly wanting social intervention when they fell on the wrong side of the 'have not fence'.

I've just watched a bit of Helen MacNamara's testimony today and while she didn't use those words she might as well have done.

In her written statement , she mentions (not exclusively) - zero thought given to  women,  children, vulnerable groups generally and "an over emphasis on football & shooting". A govt which didn't welcome the views of women , didn't think about women in any sense (eg that PPE didn't work for them because it had  never been designed for them).

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Blow drying your nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've just read that in the last few minutes ,

That's the sort of shit you'd expect from Trump .

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

We were on a break in Rome at that time and on the day before we were due to fly back we saw on the metro that 86 people had died the day before, in Italy. I remember me and the missus saying , if it's that bad in Italy (where they're taking things VERY seriously) what's it gonna be like in the UK ?

Of course now we know and it was every bit as bad as we'd thought it might be. 

You wouldn’t have been surprised when you arrived.

8 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I've just read that in the last few minutes ,

That's the sort of shit you'd expect from Trump .

At least he was shot down enough by his advisors.Trump just went full on and told folk to inject bleach into themselves 

It's utterly tragic but **** me what a comedy series this whole shebang would make if it wasn't so serious.

Footballfirst
23 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Blow drying your nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not mentioned by Dominic Cummings in his evidence yesterday, but from his witness statement:

A low point was when he circulated a video of a guy blowing a special hair dryer up his nose 'to kill covid' and asked the CSA and CMO what they thought (cf. YouTube link he sent to the WhatsApp group at 2133 on 14/3, which doesn't now work because it was removed by YouTube).

At one point in autumn he told me to 'put your campaign head back on and figure out how we dead-cat-covid, I'm sick of covid, I want it off the front pages'. I said that no campaign could 'dead cat covid' and I would not spend my time on such a project. He blamed me for all the noise about replacing Permanent Secretaries and reform of the civil service. He tried to blame me for the exams debacle and I had to remind him that I'd had an operation and been away, uninvolved in the whole thing.

On 18/3 Cleo Watson and I had to prevent the PM from going to see the Queen in person. He rejected our advice. I was desperate and said something like, 'if you've got covid and you kill the Queen you're finished'. Cleo said she would not let him get in the car. He agreed not to go. A version of this appeared on the BBC in 2021 and was falsely denied by No10.)

16 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Not mentioned by Dominic Cummings in his evidence yesterday, but from his witness statement:

A low point was when he circulated a video of a guy blowing a special hair dryer up his nose 'to kill covid' and asked the CSA and CMO what they thought (cf. YouTube link he sent to the WhatsApp group at 2133 on 14/3, which doesn't now work because it was removed by YouTube).

At one point in autumn he told me to 'put your campaign head back on and figure out how we dead-cat-covid, I'm sick of covid, I want it off the front pages'. I said that no campaign could 'dead cat covid' and I would not spend my time on such a project. He blamed me for all the noise about replacing Permanent Secretaries and reform of the civil service. He tried to blame me for the exams debacle and I had to remind him that I'd had an operation and been away, uninvolved in the whole thing.

On 18/3 Cleo Watson and I had to prevent the PM from going to see the Queen in person. He rejected our advice. I was desperate and said something like, 'if you've got covid and you kill the Queen you're finished'. Cleo said she would not let him get in the car. He agreed not to go. A version of this appeared on the BBC in 2021 and was falsely denied by No10.)

A complete buffoon in charge of the country at the worse time 

Nucky Thompson

Covid Enquiry = A chance for all the wierdos to reminisce about the 'bad old days' :facepalm:

Tories, SNP, who gives a feck anymore

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Everything is being geared towards actions that limit or avoid lockdowns. Which a few though not many better prepared countries were able to do.

what type of better preparation things help to prevent lockdown and who successfully applied them ?

3 hours ago, TallPaul said:

I was starting cancer treatment a week before lockdown. I took the threat very serious.

I contracted covid for the first time 3 weeks ago. **** knows what point you're trying to make.

The chaos would have been horrendous.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
40 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Covid Enquiry = A chance for all the wierdos to reminisce about the 'bad old days' :facepalm:

Tories, SNP, who gives a feck anymore

those who on their death bed will be thinking I wished I’d spent more time in a constant argumentative loop about anything and everything with a big bunch of randoms on social media - in general that’s who

(other than people directly affected who want specific answers that they probably will never get :( )

28 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

those who on their death bed will be thinking I wished I’d spent more time in a constant argumentative loop about anything and everything with a big bunch of randoms on social media - in general that’s who

(other than people directly affected who want specific answers that they probably will never get :( )

Do not comply.

Thats the message if anything remotely happened again like that shitshow.