Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

• Batistuta87

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Grant, Sibbick, Atkinson and Kio all just failures from the past 6 months and they are now regulars. Apart from Atkinson who does have a few good games they all barely reach 5/10 in our own ratings thread after every game.

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Even out top guns from last season are now moving into failure territory.

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Very few signings in the Budge era hit anywhere near 100 appearances. Most leave the club under a cloud or get shipped out to lower league outfits. Almost none of them get sold on for profit. How the **** can these be classed as anything but fails?

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We have signed numerous strikers who barely scored. Defenders who couldn't defend and complete whimps as midfielders.

Deary me. You need some time off mate

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Deary me. You need some time off mate

While it is extreme, I’d ask the question:

which signings made by us have increased in value during their time here, or made us significant money?

Gordon Ramsay
8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What sort of budget do we have for January?

Hopefully not much so super Joe can't spend another 350k on a defensive midfielder with the pace of a snail. 

13 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Hopefully not much so super Joe can't spend another 350k on a defensive midfielder with the pace of a snail. 

This

no more midfielders or strikers who hardly score 

I'd like to see a CB, RB, Winger and a striker. 

Obviously being greedy and looking for more than we really need, but we badly need at least a CB and a winger of a higher standard than we have. 

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd like to see a CB, RB, Winger and a striker. 

Obviously being greedy and looking for more than we really need, but we badly need at least a CB and a winger of a higher standard than we have. 

Got enough wingers 

most are average but don’t seen any new ones coming in unless we get rid of a few  first 

35 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

While it is extreme, I’d ask the question:

which signings made by us have increased in value during their time here, or made us significant money?

Kingsley - he was free

McKay - see above

Cochrane

Halkett 

Devlin - worth more than the 50k we paid

Beni - when fit

I could go on but you are not that interested in an actual answer 

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Jack Hendry still not getting a game in Italy. 

Would take him in a heart beat but wages would probably be a stumbling block.

Offer him the deal Souttar was offered. 

Still might not be enough, but in terms of club career, he's heading for bouncing about clubs and never really settling. I'd love to have Scotlands main CB playing for Hearts. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Got enough wingers 

most are average but don’t seen any new ones coming in unless we get rid of a few  first 

I'd happily see us shed GMS. Guy doesn't influence games or do much at all. Been a shocking signing. (Not blaming the manager, can't account for a player deciding to give up)

1 hour ago, db211833 said:

Kingsley - he was free

McKay - see above

Cochrane

Halkett 

Devlin - worth more than the 50k we paid

Beni - when fit

I could go on but you are not that interested in an actual answer 

Add Hickey and Simms to that list. 

37 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Add Hickey and Simms to that list. 

I chose not to include Simms as he was a loan, but Hickey was a big miss.  Won't get a reply though doesn't suit the narrative, 

25 minutes ago, db211833 said:

I chose not to include Simms as he was a loan, but Hickey was a big miss.  Won't get a reply though doesn't suit the narrative, 

I’m sure you won’t.  I do think we have Simms a platform and he took advantage of it.  Certainly made him a bigger name he would have been with another season in Everton’s u23 team. 

Magic Numbers
50 minutes ago, leeumboyce said:

Free agents...

Defensive crisis?

image.png.e6c4fb2cafae47185b2ec66d2c30a616.png

31, 32, 32, 33, 35, 37, 26, 37 (and ex-Hibs), and 28.  Not much worth looking at there I don't think.  Don't know Araruna but judging by Reading forum he was constantly injured.  Willis also an injury magnet I believe.  Got to be better out there somewhere...

Would like Humphrys tied up on a permanent deal, will we go in for the Asian players? Seung won Lee and the other kid that got injured I'm gonna guess agashiwa 😬 can't mind 

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The vast majority of signings in the past 7 years have been failures. How can you argue this sadj?

Even since 'Saint Savage' came in there are more misses than hits.

Stop talking pish, since savage came in we've won the championship and finished 3rd.

We also finished 3rd earlier under 3rd Bob.

Either many of the  players are good or we have a god of a manager that can turn "failures" into the 3rd best team in the country,  twice.

Which one is it?

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, OTT said:

Offer him the deal Souttar was offered. 

Still might not be enough, but in terms of club career, he's heading for bouncing about clubs and never really settling. I'd love to have Scotlands main CB playing for Hearts. 

I said we should have got him when he was leaving celtic, I was laughed at.

52 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Stop talking pish, since savage came in we've won the championship and finished 3rd.

We also finished 3rd earlier under 3rd Bob.

Either many of the  players are good or we have a god of a manager that can turn "failures" into the 3rd best team in the country,  twice.

Which one is it?

Your "Bob" patter is brutal. As is continually patting Neilson on the back for winning a semi pro league with a budget that blows all other clubs out the water.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Your "Bob" patter is brutal. As is continually patting Neilson on the back for winning a semi pro league with a budget that blows all other clubs out the water.

Which one is it?

Decent player's assembled into a  decent team by a decent manager

Or

"Failures " turned into the 3rd best team by a brilliant manager?

Bob is  better patter than your utter cringe of nicknames you come out with to slag our players on a regular basis.

Which one is it?

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Hansel said:

We should've signed that boy we had on trial over the summer. 

Aye, that boy was a gid playa.

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Which one is it?

Decent player's assembled into a  decent team by a decent manager

Or

"Failures " turned into the 3rd best team by a brilliant manager?

Bob is  better patter than your utter cringe of nicknames you come out with to slag our players on a regular basis.

Which one is it?

I see him as neither decent or brilliant. Our players are no longer performing for the club.

The ***** still doesn't know his best team. He is a ****ing loser.

lost in space
16 hours ago, OTT said:

I'd happily see us shed GMS. Guy doesn't influence games or do much at all. Been a shocking signing. (Not blaming the manager, can't account for a player deciding to give up)

You are not blaming the manager?? GMS was Neilsons priority signing when he returned. Of all the signings - GMS and Shankland were Neilsons NO.1 priorities.

GMS is the biggest coward I have seen in a Hearts jersey. Hides whenever he can. Neilson should surely known about this!

GMS has the physique of a ballet dancer and the physical presence of a high shool nerd. We probably feed him hay and weeds. A disgrace that he is still on our books.

3 minutes ago, lost in space said:

You are not blaming the manager?? GMS was Neilsons priority signing when he returned. Of all the signings - GMS and Shankland were Neilsons NO.1 priorities.

GMS is the biggest coward I have seen in a Hearts jersey. Hides whenever he can. Neilson should surely known about this!

It's easy to be wise after the event. 

I was happy to see GMS sign for Hearts he has/had bags of talent, unfortunately he has rarely displayed it. 

He seems to have gone into semi retirement mode. 

Lost his desire made his money in America and just doesn't fancy it anymore. Bit of a waste really. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I see him as neither decent or brilliant. Our players are no longer performing for the club.

The ***** still doesn't know his best team. He is a ****ing loser.

You said our signings were failures but the team finished 3rd.

How does that work then?

"Our vast majority of signings in the past 7 years have been failures"- your words. 

Bobs 4 completed seasons ( 1st, 3rd, 1st, 3rd)

Either his signings have been good or he is a great manager that turned said  failures into a good side. 

You aren't making any sense. 

Gibbering doesn't cover it.

No sense at all.

Thrashing about in a rage. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

GMS has the physique of a ballet dancer and the physical presence of a high shool nerd. We probably feed him hay and weeds. A disgrace that he is still on our books.

A disgrace you are still on this board. 

Just now, luckydug said:

A disgrace you are still on this board. 

Why would I not be? Because I have the 'wrong' opinions?

Free speech and discussion to your type is free speech as long as people like you write the scripts and do the policing.

People have differing opinions and see the world differently. This is what makes a good platform for debate.

I imagine I share the opinion of the majority of our fanbase when it comes to Robbie. I am fully aware that majority opinions are not welcome by a section of our society as they prefer the minority mob rule.

lost in space
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It's easy to be wise after the event. 

I was happy to see GMS sign for Hearts he has/had bags of talent, unfortunately he has rarely displayed it. 

He seems to have gone into semi retirement mode. 

Lost his desire made his money in America and just doesn't fancy it anymore. Bit of a waste really. 

Yes, easy to be wise after event. I doubt that I was the only one though who doubted the signing at the time.  He was always a luxury talent - great step overs and speed on the wing.  His speed had gone by the time he arrived at Hearts and his step overs are no more. We will never know what research was done on that signing.  How many games were watched in USA, I wonder.  Probably on a high wage.  Surprised Neilson signed a winger who wont\cant defend and is not a team player.

Hopefully sign players and make them better instead of worse.

Atkinson, Devlin, Cochrane and Rowles have the right attitude. 

McKay and Forrest are turning into the hide and seek champions.

One decent performance out of every 10 is not good enough.

But start nearly every game.

18 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What sort of budget do we have for January?

Heard from an agent that we wouldn't go a penny above £7k pw in the summer window. That was our absolute maximum. We might need to increase that for the January window depending on who's available. It tends to,be a more expensive window as teams compete and panic buy to cover for injuries or transfers out. 

We absolutely need some defensive cover - ideally a big heed the baw centre back to help us at set pieces because we're absolutely woeful there just now. Another striker would be useful too.

Edited by Batistuta87

4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

We need a centre back and a winger and then we’ll be good to go in my opinion. 

This.....and offload a couple of players.......... GMS for one....!

18 hours ago, ramrod said:

Jack Hendry still not getting a game in Italy. 

Would take him in a heart beat but wages would probably be a stumbling block.

We went for him in the summer. Have a feeling he'll be a Hearts player eventually. Obviously not good enough to play on the continent unless he drops a league, not good enough for Celtic and too expensive for anyone else. A matter of time I feel.

Edited by Batistuta87

Sign this man and get rid of GMS, Forrest and Hendo.

Joel Jonathan Nouble

Date of Birth: Jan 19, 1996 Place of Birth: London  England

Current Club: Livingston FC Joined:Jul 13, 2021 Contract Expires May 31 2023

Contract option:club option 1 year

39 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

We went for him in the summer. Have a feeling he'll be a Hearts player eventually. Obviously not good enough to play on the continent unless he drops a league, not good enough for Celtic and too expensive for anyone else. A matter of time I feel.

Agree with this, obviously being biased, but I think it would be a good move for him and us.

13 hours ago, Magic Numbers said:

31, 32, 32, 33, 35, 37, 26, 37 (and ex-Hibs), and 28.  Not much worth looking at there I don't think.  Don't know Araruna but judging by Reading forum he was constantly injured.  Willis also an injury magnet I believe.  Got to be better out there somewhere...

Quite happy to take any of the first 4, given their experience and we're in dire need now not tomorrow.

I hope we see the South Korean boy plus a centre half on loan.

pick up a few pre contracts would be good to replace the out of contract people. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***