What is woke and how does it impact you?

Unknown user

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I liked him . Always made me laugh . Never came out as gay incredibly 😂

My cousin is as camp as him and was astonished when there was no surprise when he came out!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

26 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

My cousin is as camp as him and was astonished when there was no surprise when he came out!

Lol just like absolutely no one on this earth was surprised when Barry Manilow came out ! 😂

24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lol just like absolutely no one on this earth was surprised when Barry Manilow came out ! 😂

Aye, the thing is my cousin was pretty upset that no one batted an eyelid, it was like "Right I've got something to tell everyone one.............I'm gay......."

"Away ye go, really? We'd never have guessed!!!"

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, the thing is my cousin was pretty upset that no one batted an eyelid, it was like "Right I've got something to tell everyone one.............I'm gay......."

"Away ye go, really? We'd never have guessed!!!"

Sounds like a drama queen...:) bless :) 

32 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

The gender stuff is cringe tbh.  Only 2 genders ...deal with it.

You mean there are only 2 sexes?  Gender is just made up nonsense.  

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sounds like a drama queen...:) bless :) 

A wee bit but sound enough, not a bad bone in him, his partner is the same, I can only imagine how difficult it was for him at the time and we're all glad hiw it's worked out for him.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

A wee bit but sound enough, not a bad bone in him, his partner is the same, I can only imagine how difficult it was for him at the time and we're all glad hiw it's worked out for him.

I was just having a laugh. It can be a difficult thing for people to come out, even if people already think the person must be gay.  Its making the announcement i suppose which is hard.  Good on him.  I never came out .  No one ever asked me . I was just Judy 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I was just having a laugh. It can be a difficult thing for people to come out, even if people already think the person must be gay.  Its making the announcement i suppose which is hard.  Good on him.  I never came out .  No one ever asked me . I was just Judy 

👍

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I saw that this morning, so now we have men assaulting women in a womans prison!

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I saw that this morning, so now we have men assaulting women in a womans prison!

In a nutshell . No pishy sugar coating from me now . He is a man going to a womens prison . Exactly what concerned women highlighted . 

Dick Dastardly
4 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Wasn't it a woman assaulting a male in a mens prison, then she got moved to a womens prison? 

6 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Wasn't it a woman assaulting a male in a mens prison, then she got moved to a womens prison? 

I'd say a man in a male prison assaulting another man then the man was moved to a female prison where he assaulted and woman?

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'd say a man in a male prison assaulting another man then the man was moved to a female prison where he assaulted and woman?

I've read that story 3 times and can't see where it says he/she assaulted a woman in the womens prison. Am i blind? 

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

No it was a man who identifies as a woman who assaulted a fellow man in the male wing of Polmont's Young Offenders institute. Who was then moved to Corton Vale Women's prison which is near Stirling. He was originally Gaol for sexually assaulting a 10 years old girl in a supermarket in Fife.

He's stealing air as far as I'm concerned.

18 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No it was a man who identifies as a woman who assaulted a fellow man in the male wing of Polmont's Young Offenders institute. Who was then moved to Corton Vale Women's prison which is near Stirling. He was originally Gaol for sexually assaulting a 10 years old girl in a supermarket in Fife.

Pretty much how I read it.

Maybe send him a baby box and some free lipstick.

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I've read that story 3 times and can't see where it says he/she assaulted a woman in the womens prison. Am i blind? 

Nope, I've misread it, apologies 👍

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Quite correct John, misread by me 👍

Dick Dastardly
11 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yeah, she definitely is stealing air

Fine, I want to be a woman on days i'm going to be in a facility with womens changing rooms. Then the next day I want to be a guy getting together with the burd I pulled in the changing rooms when I was a woman.

Of course if i'm being sent to jail well i'm a woman all day long every day for the duration. And if they catch me in a cell doing the dirty with another prisoner well i'm a lesbian.

The major impacts on me is the wife wouldn't let all that shit fly.

12 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Hood summary . It really is now taking the piss really . Not only can anyone ever change sex, they can’t do it every other day . This ideology is utter madness , almost the very definition of woke really . That convicted paedophile  is a dangerous adult human male , who needs to be secured in a male only prison. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hood summary . It really is now taking the piss really . Not only can anyone ever change sex, they can’t do it every other day . This ideology is utter madness , almost the very definition of woke really . That convicted paedophile  is a dangerous adult human male , who needs to be secured in a male only prison. 

1000% agree with you and I suspect so do all other normal people, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Wonfiveone said:

1000% agree with you and I suspect so do all other normal people, in my opinion.

I would hope so unfortunately those in power don’t seem to . 

Dick Dastardly
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Losing his shit about pansexual reptiles now 😁

I think the point is, how can a Turtle be "pansexual" ?!

5 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Losing his shit about pansexual reptiles now 😁

Hardly " losing my shit" .  You would know if i was. I just found it wryly humorous and ludicrious in equal measures.  You wont know about humour.  Your humourless.  What a dreadful existence you must have. 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Exactly but your wasting your time with him 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

By shagging anything it fancies, probably including pans

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Welcome to the Internet mate, enjoy your first day. 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hardly " losing my shit" .  You would know if i was. I just found it wryly humorous and ludicrious in equal measures.  You wont know about humour.  Your humourless.  What a dreadful existence you must have. 

😁

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

By shagging anything it fancies, probably including pans

I'd say that Turtles come in two flavours, Male and Female so maybe bisexual and I can't see them being able to open any cupboard doors to get to the pans!

Just now, the posh bit said:

Careful, that's homophobic. 

In this case it just perfectly sums your purile attempts at trolling, I mean no offence to really tiny Jockeys who can sit on a door handle.