What is woke and how does it impact you?

Unknown user

4 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Well you should comment.

Could you comment on the headline and the actual content of the article and whether it's consistent or even accurate.

Cheers. 

PS Here's a clue : it's the Express , so the headline rarely does match the acualite of the article. 

The point being police Scotland still used it albeit briefly in a document . They legitimise the term by doing so . 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The point being police Scotland still used it albeit briefly in a document . They legitimise the term by doing so . 

mu2a6aH.gif

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

They explained the context. 

They said ""Police Scotland does not use the term Minor-Attracted Person. "

They absolutely did not legitimise it. In fact they have pubilcy distanced themselves from it. 

19 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

They explained the context. 

They said ""Police Scotland does not use the term Minor-Attracted Person. "

They absolutely did not legitimise it. In fact they have pubilcy distanced themselves from it. 

mu2a6aH.gif.efb0b314f08fd9d050cf6a3a8ef5da3c.gif

i wish jj was my dad

It's almost like the Express is making things up to get the rabble roused. Who'd have thunk it? And the usual suspects lap it up. 

24 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It's almost like the Express is making things up to get the rabble roused. Who'd have thunk it? And the usual suspects lap it up. 

Mmm

The same could be said .....

5 minutes ago, Ked said:

Mmm

They always say that crap “ shooting the messenger “ not that actual message 

31 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

B005B374-6EDC-4FB2-8AC3-ECEB3D539FBD.gif

34 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

CFB97F30-7EEF-43CC-8A30-B6901AAE3147.gif

6 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Thankfully folk won't allow this any longer. Now we know who and what they are, Harvey and his fellow sickos in the greens and the SNP, will be removed very soon.giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952615880bb207c13d79

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Ked said:

Mmm

Probably. The print media seems incapable of reporting objectively. On this occasion the actual quotes are clear that plod aren't buying into any of this crap at all so how the Express managed to report it that they are going soft on paedos is beyond me. 

But if the perpetually outraged are so desperate to further their argument they will use it. And the kind of dafties who say they would round up and execute folk with a different view from them invariably get triggered. 

Job's a good un for the Express and it could just as easily have been some other rag.

All from a non story.

32 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Probably. The print media seems incapable of reporting objectively. On this occasion the actual quotes are clear that plod aren't buying into any of this crap at all so how the Express managed to report it that they are going soft on paedos is beyond me. 

But if the perpetually outraged are so desperate to further their argument they will use it. And the kind of dafties who say they would round up and execute folk with a different view from them invariably get triggered. 

Job's a good un for the Express and it could just as easily have been some other rag.

All from a non story.

The most woke are the right wingers complaining about wokes. Scouring the Internet to find, usually, made up stories to get them all worked up. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

The most woke are the right wingers complaining about wokes. Scouring the Internet to find, usually, made up stories to get them all worked up. 

Quite.

Chuck 'paedo' into the mix and you earn bonus points. 

20 minutes ago, XB52 said:

They're certainly the most woke around early September when they're pulling people up for not wearing poppies. 

Popped up on my Twitter that someone phoned in LBC to say white men are the most oppressed people in society.

Just needed to add in working, heterosexual, protestant background to complete the full snowflake whinging woke set.

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Popped up on my Twitter that someone phoned in LBC to say white men are the most oppressed people in society.

Just needed to add in working, heterosexual, protestant background to complete the full snowflake whinging woke set.

22 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

For your and other woke hunters that get their 'news' from the tory media

20221231_213234.jpg

14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

20221231_213234.jpg

B42E588E-4C14-45BA-AE5E-5215C55C2627.gif

36 minutes ago, XB52 said:

20221231_213234.jpg

Ah, so in fact Police Scotland didn't do the shriekbot screamy-screechy "woke" thing?

Right.

20 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Woah kunters! 

People so desperately in need of being offended that they completely misread a few words before having a hissyfit on the Internet 😁

i wish jj was my dad
10 hours ago, the posh bit said:

People so desperately in need of being offended that they completely misread a few words before having a hissyfit on the Internet 😁

Aye but it was reported in the Express but so it must be true. 

Outrageous that plod have to make a statement to clarify they are not sympathetic to paedophilia.  

I'm sure it won't stop our militant crusader from forensically scouring for similar articles from their echo chamber to feed their paranoia though. And the usual dafties will keep lapping it up.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Outrageous that plod have to make a statement to clarify they are not sympathetic to paedophilia.  

I'm sure it won't stop our militant crusader from forensically scouring for similar articles from their echo chamber to feed their paranoia though. And the usual dafties will keep lapping it up.

709D7203-5F60-43AC-95DF-0FEF0AF47A7C.gif

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, the posh bit said:

6D3638E9-02EA-4984-B65D-E1143D2F93B8.gif

the posh bit
3 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The Woke Gammonati will stop at nothing in their quest to spontaneously combust in a seething rage over absolutely nothing. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Well thought out response. 

There’s another ! 

FCA13242-360C-45DE-A512-764AD11A59CE.gif

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

The Woke Gammonati will stop at nothing in their quest to spontaneously combust in a seething rage over absolutely nothing. 

ED7CCA98-BF64-4954-A24C-55745485E48F.gif

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, the posh bit said:

I wouldn't put it past him to quote something from Mein Kampf if it aligned with his argument tbh. 

But paedos but...

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

There’s another ! 

FCA13242-360C-45DE-A512-764AD11A59CE.gif

Just stick some lies on the side of a bus and be done with it. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Just stick some lies on the side of a bus and be done with it. 

4319BAC7-3CBD-4561-97FF-C48A4F2ECAA2.gif

15 hours ago, XB52 said:

20221231_213234.jpg

Well done police Scotland by the way.

Who the fek thinks it's acceptable for terms such as MAP to be acceptable?

20 countries using that term until our own force had to lobby against it.

And what a shame the Express chose not to highlight that.

Also would love to know who the cretins are who coined the description.

Child and women slavery presently accounts for more  than the combined slavery of human history.

Edited by Ked

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Ked said:

Well done police Scotland by the way.

Who the fek thinks it's acceptable for terms such as MAP to be acceptable?

20 countries using that term until our own force had to lobby against it.

And what a shame the Express chose not to highlight that.

Also would love to know who the cretins are who coined the description.

Child and women slavery presently accounts for more  than the combined slavery of human history.

I still wouldn’t be too sure the “ map “ term won’t be used in Scotland , having Pat Harvey , Lorna Slater plus various sex pests in the SNP so watch this space ! “ it’s all about dignity ain’t it ?” 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I still wouldn’t be too sure the “ map “ term won’t be used in Scotland , having Pat Harvey , Lorna Slater plus various sex pests in the SNP so watch this space ! “ it’s all about dignity ain’t it ?” 

Not by Police Scotland though.

We all get stuff wrong Judy .

There's just a few folk loving you did.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Not by Police Scotland though.

We all get stuff wrong Judy .

There's just a few folk loving you did.

Yes ill acknowledge it was an error . However because of how mad this world is getting these type of things might happen in due course . Did you ever think that a Govt would legislate to allow people to change their sex ?? No me neither . ( for the obvious reason) 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Give it a ***king rest,  FFS.

Your pearl clutching BS got proved to be false so you respond like a five year old with a bunch of stupid memes and now this. 

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Your pearl clutching BS got proved to be false so you respond like a five year old with a bunch of stupid memes and now this. 

27953325-4BAF-4D84-9A5B-158698FF6F79.gif

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

But, but it might happen what with all these sex pests in the SNP and Greens.

Not a shred of evidence to support it but plenty of memes and links to less than objective media.  Disnae like getting called out for it though.  

Woke Racism.

Book by Mcwhorter.

I've read reviews on it but they seem to be slanted depending on what paper the reviews in.

Washington Post is dismissive while the Times gives him credence. 

Anyone on here read it?

What is your thoughts?

https://www.londonreviewbookshop.co.uk/stock/woke-racism-how-a-new-religion-has-betrayed-black-america-john-h.-mcwhorter

Who's the offended, here? Woke or anti folk. Anti workers seem a bit unhinged with rage about others supposedly being a bit unhinged with rage.

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Ked said:

Mmm.

Try reading it before being a smarmy wee fud please.

I

You are assuming he can read a whole book !