What is woke and how does it impact you?

Unknown user

18 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

Depends on your definition of woke I guess so can only say based on my own definition I’d agree 👍🏻

Oh the hypocrisy 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You don't half post some links from utterly awful people JJJ 😂😂😂

Don’t shoot the messenger dear 

Incredible how those “ woke “ posters criticise links to various tweets ie those who post them , but completely ignore the whole content / point of the tweets. Very fake people really . Trying to be “nice” ! Dearie me 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Just to be clear Sophie Corcoran is just a really rubbish version of Darren Grimes,and he's a shit version of himself. 

Who cares . It’s the point she is making . Don’t you agree with her ? I certainly do .

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Who cares . It’s the point she is making . Don’t you agree with her ? I certainly do .

I tend not to use racists as my source. Neville is a prick on this issue and has been called out by far better people than her. 

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Incredible how those “ woke “ posters criticise links to various tweets ie those who post them , but completely ignore the whole content / point of the tweets. Very fake people really . Trying to be “nice” ! Dearie me 

You sound like Trump btw. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I tend not to use racists as my source. Neville is a prick on this issue and has been called out by far better people than her. 

5274B6FA-592D-4E5A-A457-34D378C9B570.gif

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

You sound like Trump btw. 

Yassssssssss 😂😂😂😂if that’s meant to be an insult I’ll take it 

42D9C111-5D3D-4C4E-B4E8-65412E6CF1D2.gif

41 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Would you post a tweet from Derek Chauvin if you felt he was making a valid point?

Just now, Smithee said:

Says the world's only right wing Corbynista!

I am not a tree . Anyway who Asked for your opinion ! Get back to the Scotland thread 🧵 

FC2F19B2-4CEF-47E4-B888-7E313FA07861.gif

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I am not a tree . Anyway who Asked for your opinion ! Get back to the Scotland thread 🧵 

If you're going to call people hypocrites you better strap in KKK, you've got quite the back catalogue

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If you're going to call people hypocrites you better strap in KKK, you've got quite the back catalogue

Rather unfortunate term there “ kkk” and yes I know what you meant . I’m not a hypocrite I just have “evolving “ views ! 

19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Rather unfortunate term there “ kkk” and yes I know what you meant . I’m not a hypocrite I just have “evolving “ views ! 

Nope, you’re pretty much 100% hypocrite. The past 24 hours alone have displayed that clearly.

Just now, JimBett365 said:

Nope, you’re pretty much 100% hypocrite. The past 24 hours alone have displayed that clearly.

And you are 110% hypocrite . Always have been in any of your previous guises and present one too .

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And you are 110% hypocrite . Always have been in any of your previous guises and present one too .

He really isn't 😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That sounds awfully like censorship and we know how much you hate that 😉

28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I could give you a long list of reasons you’re a hypocrite. Think you’d struggle to find more than one or two things that make me a hypocrite. 👍🏻

Some people getting their knickers in a twist about this ! I thought it was silly but hysterical . No big deal . It’s football not that opera ffs 

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/fifa-world-cup-2022-argentina-goalkeeper-emiliano-martinez-x-rated-trophy-act-231014475.html?utm_source=Content&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Facebook&utm_term=Sport&ncid=facebook_facebook_k0cpmc7b04w&guccounter=1

6D8C3986-8587-481A-9619-28AA63C4C0FB.jpeg

20 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You're the most woke poster on kickback.(hijacked right wing version of woke, that is)

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

You're the most woke poster on kickback.(hijacked right wing version of woke, that is)

Says the guy who wants to hang “ traitors “ in a newly Indy Scotland . Thanks . 👍 

16 minutes ago, indianajones said:

There are no chicks with dicks just men with tits. 

🤣 I remember my son trying to figure that out when he watched Ted!

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

There are no chicks with dicks just men with tits. 

Correct. Some “ straight “ men actually believe that , makes them feel less disgusted with having gay sex . Off the scale internalised homophobia really . 😎👍

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn’t fancy being sat next to her for a long-haul flight. 

Doubt many would plus she seems to have an entitled attitude , like it’s everyone else fault she is very overweight 

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I was more worried about her pinching my nuts and scoffing my kosher meal, TBH. 

😂😂😂

06B37426-73B6-46F6-A712-F4B6BD0ED1DE.gif

il Duce McTarkin
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I'm with Quatar Airways on this one. The lassie is a big fat bifter on account of her own slovenly actions, and as such should expect to make concessions on account of her big fat bifter status. There's no danger that farter would fit in an airline seat without significant inconvenience/discomfort/safety concerns for adjacent passengers.

They could always have offered to fly her in a cargo net under a chinook, right enough.

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm not Jewish. Just like to put the cat among the pigeons on flights in and out of Muslim countries.

:pleasing:Top class, petty, shitehousery.

Strike my previous comments from the record, M'lud.

Edited by Dirk McTarkin

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm not Jewish. Just like to put the cat among the pigeons on flights in and out of Muslim countries.

Im saying nuttin 

😀

7 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

I'm with Quatar Airways on this one. The lassie is a big fat bifter on account of her own slovenly actions, and as such should expect to make concessions on account of her big fat bifter status. There's no danger that farter would fit in an airline seat without significant inconvenience/discomfort/safety concerns for adjacent passengers.

They could always have offered to fly her in a cargo net under a chinook, right enough.

314897450_1301678763707253_4794038281369480437_n.jpg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No comment

Well you should comment.

Could you comment on the headline and the actual content of the article and whether it's consistent or even accurate.

Cheers. 

PS Here's a clue : it's the Express , so the headline rarely does match the acualite of the article.