***Official Heart of Midlothian v H1b5 Match Day Thread***

Wee Mikey

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie has had a bigger budget than stendel yet still can't manage a win down at the San Giro? 

And he's had 3 years two Cup finals, and one of them was on the back of Stendels Cup run, that he benefited from 😂

You really are an absolute state.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• frankblack

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Best not even replying to him. He is so stupid it comes across as trolling. He has no concept of club budgets or player wages.

Ohh yes the wage budgets excuse now getting pulled out the bag, what next? 

8 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I reckon they will get found out this year. That's as shit a team that they have had and I can remember in a long time. 

I agree with you on a they are a shit team 100% but we never beat them , that’s what us bothering me. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's quite personal really no need 😂

And there is no need to compare Stendel to RN. Stendel record is honking compared to Bobs. 

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I reckon they will get found out this year. That's as shit a team that they have had and I can remember in a long time. 

Boyle will keep them up, barely. 

We should have taken all 3pts but we didn't.

Why is it against them we never seem to control midfield? We win it, but it always breaks to them. Like we drag ourselves down to their level.

Very frustrating.

17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That will be hibs best result this season. 

Shame we me we got the win, but 7 unbeaten v them and on to next week. 

Spot on! Disappointing but we move on. 

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Best not even replying to him. He is so stupid it comes across as trolling. He has no concept of club budgets or player wages.

Tell that too St Johnstone and Bodo 😂

Just two examples that stump you're point 😂

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

And there is no need to compare Stendel to RN. Stendel record is honking compared to Bobs. 

At Easter Road I don't think so 🤔

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's an another one get him to Feck, why he was given a two year deal, he's pish. 

On a par with Joe Newell he is. 

Good squad player, can be average anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, WageThief said:

You really are an absolute state.

You're a Wage Thief I want the best for Hearts bud 👍

Watt-Zeefuik

FFS Bongo is still going on about belief and ****ing Stendel. Please stop quoting him, it breaks my ignore setting!

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

The season doesn’t start and end at Easter road buddy. We were shite under Stendel. RN pisses all over him, deal with it. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Good squad player, can be average anywhere. 

He's on a par with Joe Newell, and you certainly wouldn't have him in our midfield mate. 

Yes Bongo we all get it, Stendel won at Easter Road.  Would you perhaps ejaculate about it somewhere else?

ArcticJambo
12 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

This game should have been done and dusted 10 minutes into the second half , the only ones to blame are McKay and Atkinson one had a chance for 2 and other 1 absolutely horrible finishing professional players should be scoring these chances end of 

Marshall did a Gordon starfish on McKay, and Atkinson's goalbound first timer was very well deflected by the defender. I don't blame either, it happens in football, and quite a lot.

Just now, Dazo said:

The season doesn’t start and end at Easter road buddy. We were shite under Stendel. RN pisses all over him, deal with it. 

Robbie was given a job because he is a yes man, a corporate ass licker, deal with it. 

1 minute ago, ArcticJambo said:

Marshall did a Gordon starfish on McKay, and Atkinson's goalbound first timer was very well deflected by the defender. I don't blame either, it happens in football, and quite a lot.

For such a talented footballer he is shit at finishing easy chances and seems to lose his usual composure. He hit it straight at Marshall. 

Robbie was given a job because he is a yes man, a corporate ass licker, deal with it. 

You’ve lost your mind mate, you need serious help. 

Rocky jamboa

Sibbick is getting hard done by getting blamed for their goal. It's just because he is the closest person to Boyle when he scores. However, Boyle breaks from midfield so it should probably be Haring or devlin tracking him. Rowles actually runs back with Boyle from midfield but he stumbles and gives Boyle a few yards on him. 

Halkett was great during the game but let's their guy get passed him and to the byline. 

So a few players there you could blame for the goal instead of Sibbick. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie was given a job because he  was a safe option who had a proven track record of getting Hearts playing well & it’s paid dividends. A draw at Easter Road, much of a sickner as it was doesn’t change that.

My take is that we showed we need the RCB, Offensive midfielder and pacy forward. Boyle's pace causes trouble whether folk admit it or not..Meantime I leave the thread to the attack on Neilson. Last minute goals happen and are a pain in the neck. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Mac80 said:

Only ourselves to blame. Should have been out of site after 70 minutes. 

Pretty much this.

Much better players, much better team and couldnt win.  So so frustrating especially when you see our run of fixtures coming up.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's on a par with Joe Newell, and you certainly wouldn't have him in our midfield mate. 

Not at all, or as a sub for Boyce when GMS, Ginnelly and Henderson are available. 

Rogue Daddy
32 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

We need to develop a killer instinct.  Much as I hate the OF, neither of them would have let Hibs back in to the game the way we did.  If we aspire to challenge them, that's the mentality we have to adopt.  And that's from the top right down.

This is bang on. We were happy to sit back and take a 0-1 win instead of pushing on for a second goal, the OF never take their foot off the gas - especially against pish like h1b5.  That said, we should have been out of site. Gutted… but the fact they celebrated (again) like they’ve won the CL tells a story in itself. 

ArcticJambo
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

For such a talented footballer he is shit at finishing easy chances and seems to lose his usual composure. He hit it straight at Marshall. 

Yes, his finishing does seem to contradict the rest of his game but Marshall made an excellent save.  With a better first touch however, McKay would have had time to pass it in beyond him. Always felt we needed that second.

Just now, deejtee said:

My take is that we showed we need the RCB, Offensive midfielder and pacy forward. Boyle's pace causes trouble whether folk admit it or not..Meantime I leave the thread to the attack on Neilson. Last minute goals happen and are a pain in the neck. 

Not just his pace, he seems to hold onto the ball a little bit too long whereas quickly moving the ball on would have created a chance. Its quite frustrating. He has his qualities, but releasing the ball quickly isn't one of them. 

Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

This is bang on. We were happy to sit back and take a 0-1 win instead of pushing on for a second goal, the OF never take their foot off the gas - especially against pish like h1b5.  That said, we should have been out of site. Gutted… but the fact they celebrated (again) like they’ve won the CL tells a story in itself. 

Yeah, its a mentality thing. We had chances but squandered them. 

I wish we'd learn from it, because its been a theme for a while. 

When was the last game we doled out a proper pumping?

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You’ve lost your mind mate, you need serious help. 

I say it how it is, you're the one claiming Robbie has had sexual intercourse with a family member 😂😂 wtf it's football mate. 

Just now, ArcticJambo said:

Yes, his finishing does seem to contradict the rest of his game but Marshall made an excellent save.  With a better first touch however, McKay would have had time to pass it in beyond him. Always felt we needed that second.

It’s one of them isn’t it, a good save or poor finish ? 

5 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Yes Bongo we all get it, Stendel won at Easter Road.  Would you perhaps ejaculate about it somewhere else?

Madness ae? Stendel is also one of the few Hearts managers to manage to lose to the fuds at Tynecastle. We were shocking for most of his spel barring a good win at ER & 2 wins v Huns at Tynie. We didn’t even play entertaining football outside those 3 games, that’s always been a total myth. His final game vs St Mirren to basically save us from any possibility of a demotion was one of the most gutless, disgraceful performances from a hearts team since we were forced to play a team of teenagers for a season.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, deejtee said:

Only if we’re going to play the failed 343, moving to that system meant Cochrane needed help against they’re best two players instead of putting on a Left winger who could’ve done that. 
Last minute goals happen when your team can’t finish teams off and you change what’s working for no other reason than being a negative manager. 

ArcticJambo
Just now, Dazo said:

It’s one of them isn’t it, a good save or poor finish ? 

yes.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Not just his pace, he seems to hold onto the ball a little bit too long whereas quickly moving the ball on would have created a chance. Its quite frustrating. He has his qualities, but releasing the ball quickly isn't one of them. 

I wasn't talking about Boyce. I was describing the trouble pace causes defences.

38 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Wasn’t Neilsons fault that we missed 3 excellent chances at the start of the second half . This players that missed those chances are to blame 

Absolutely. If any players are to blame for us failing to win today it’s Shankland and McKay. Straightforward, simple chances missed. Second goal finished the game today.  We probably would have gone on to score four or five because they would have thrown everyone forward. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Only if we’re going to play the failed 343, moving to that system meant Cochrane needed help against they’re best two players instead of putting on a Left winger who could’ve done that. 
Last minute goals happen when your team can’t finish teams off and you change what’s working for no other reason than being a negative manager. 

The failed 3-4-3 that we won last week using & took us to 3rd at a canter?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

It’s been clear since he came his finishing is poor, he’s barely scored 30 goals in 300 games as a pro, does it look like they’ve worked on it at all?

46 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Rowles was excellent and I wonder if he can switch to RCH when Kingsley returns.  Cochrane has certainly cemented the LWB role now.

Doubt it - he doesn’t use his right foot. 

Savage should maybe go to Ann Budge and say, "I get Robbie the players he askes for but he doesn't seem to know what to do with them".

32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Tbf, a lot of us called it at the time with no hindsight. It was obvious what was going to happen.

Saying the manager got it wrong and cost us a win isn't necessarily throwing a fit, it's just calling it as they saw it. Some are OTT of course.

The flip side is there are loads desperate to blame anyone and anything but the manager...probably including the manager which let's be honest is a big part of what gets people's back's up.

Theres absolutely a few who are choking to lose the rag at the manager. Theres saying he got it wrong today & then theres almost revelling in the fact that we drew because of a genuine bitterness towards him, even despite his great record.

Edited by boag1874

Pasquale for King
Just now, boag1874 said:

The failed 3-4-3 that we won last week using & took us to 3rd at a canter?

Last week was awful, he had to change it around in January last season as teams are used to it. The rest were awful last season.
Which formation worked today and which one failed?

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would you rather have a manager that can win one game at ER and get relegated or one that can finish third and guarantee at least 8 games in Europe?

Pasquale for King
Just now, boag1874 said:

Theres absolutely a few who are choking to lose the rag at the manager. Theres saying he got it wrong today & then theres almost revelling in the fact that we lost because of a genuine bitterness towards him, even despite his great record.

Great record, 5 games no wins at ER? Has any Hearts manager failed so often to win there?

1 minute ago, Australis said:

Savage should maybe go to Ann Budge and say, "I get Robbie the players he askes for but he doesn't seem to know what to do with them".

Probably a high chance that won’t happen because it isn’t even remotely true.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s been clear since he came his finishing is poor, he’s barely scored 30 goals in 300 games as a pro, does it look like they’ve worked on it at all?

How do you work on his composure ? He clearly shits the bed in front of goal because he as the ability. Probably why he is with us and not still playing in England. I’m okay with this shortfall though because of everything else he brings to the team. 

Just now, boag1874 said:

Theres absolutely a few who are choking to lose the rag at the manager. Theres saying he got it wrong today & then theres almost revelling in the fact that we drew because of a genuine bitterness towards him, even despite his great record.

I just don't buy that. Win today and I'm sure everyone would be revelling in that instead, I doubt there would be anyone (bar maybe one exception) who'd be thinking 'i wish we'd conceded so I could have a pop at Robbie'.