****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Wait...am I allowed to say that about Wookiee πŸ€”πŸ˜’

As long as you're a wookie the yes because wookie on wookie racism isn't a thing, no siree Bob, as long as you're only using fur colour as the abusive term then that's fineπŸ‘

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

As long as you're a wookie the yes because wookie on wookie racism isn't a thing, no siree Bob, as long as you're only using fur colour as the abusive term then that's fineπŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

luckyBatistuta
29 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Β 

11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dr seriously cracks me up sometimes 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Β 

In a good way I hopeπŸ‘

JudyJudyJudy

Β 

Aye he’s a good guy. , well I think he’s a guy if not he’s a good lassie , if he is a lassie , if not he’s a good whatever lolΒ 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

FZrwLONXwAACffH.jpg

Β 

Oh dear. Couple of pages ago you called me "disgraceful" for joking about this thread being closed. And here this is, no doubt in your mind to prompt "debate", making light of suicide in transgender youth, who are up to 8 TIMES more likely to attempt suicide than the general population. Sheesh, "disgraceful" πŸ˜•

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Β 

Oh dear. Couple of pages ago you called me "disgraceful" for joking about this thread being closed. And here this is, no doubt in your mind to prompt "debate", making light of suicide in transgender youth, who are up to 8 TIMES more likely to attempt suicide than the general population. Sheesh, "disgraceful" πŸ˜•

That meme perfectly sums up the whole debacle . No disgrace here . And for your information β€œ trans” kids are also gay or lesbian ( many of them ) who naturally and always have struggled with identity at this stage in their lives . It’s only the moronic trans militants who are without question distorting those so called suicide stats to suit their own agenda and further their insidious ideology . Gay and lesbian youth have always figured more in suicide stats and still do but now are labelled as β€œ trans β€œΒ 

Β 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That meme perfectly sums up the whole debacle . No disgrace here . And for your information β€œ trans” kids are also gay or lesbian ( many of them ) who naturally and always have struggled with identity at this stage in their lives . It’s only the moronic trans militants who are without question distorting those so called suicide stats to suit their own agenda and further their insidious ideology . Gay and lesbian youth have always figured more in suicide stats and still do but now are labelled as β€œ trans β€œΒ 

Β 

Β 

"Moronic"

"Trans militants"

"So-called suicide stats"

"Insidious ideology"

"Own agenda"

Β 

I think you need to take a step back. That rabbit hole is a long way behind you now.Β 

Β 

I also just went back and looked at the first page of this thread where you were hoping it would be enlightening education for some. Not sure that meme achieves that tbh.Β 

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Β 

"Moronic"

"Trans militants"

"So-called suicide stats"

"Insidious ideology"

"Own agenda"

Β 

I think you need to take a step back. That rabbit hole is a long way behind you now.Β 

It’s hard when you can’t handle the truth isn’t it ? I mean you ! ! Wake up . Dearie me . You won’t be telling me to take any step back . Educate yourselfΒ 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s hard when you can’t handle the truth isn’t it ? I mean you ! ! Wake up . Dearie me . You won’t be telling me to take any step back . Educate yourselfΒ 

Β 

Okay, Jack Nicholson. I don't see truth in anything you've posted on this thread for a long, long time. I'll keep looking though.Β 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Β 

Okay, Jack Nicholson. I don't see truth in anything you've posted on this thread for a long, long time. I'll keep looking though.Β 

Take the rose tainted glasses off thenΒ 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, jonesy said:

Still haven't had a reasonable explanation as to why the Ts are in with the Gs and Ls in this nonsense. As for Q... give me a break. You can use whatever adjectives you want to describe yourself.Β 

Because the nice gays and lesbians wanted to welcome another group into the melting pot whom they felt may have similar issues to what they had previously ? It’s become s Trojan horse though . Also the gays and lesbians had won most of their battles re equality soΒ 

β€œ advocacy β€œ groups needed to gravy chain to continue and viola it has with the inclusion of t . A monumental error of LGB culture really . The old saying springs to mind β€œ the road to hell is paved with good intentions β€œ there are now sone requesting that MAP people join the alphabet , talk about going down a rabbit warren .Β 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Still haven't had a reasonable explanation as to why the Ts are in with the Gs and Ls in this nonsense. As for Q... give me a break. You can use whatever adjectives you want to describe yourself.Β 

Not got a clue regarding the β€œ q” seems to be busy saddos who aren’t content being heterosexual so need to feel different ?Β 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not got a clue regarding the β€œ q” seems to be busy saddos who aren’t content being heterosexual so need to feel different ?Β 

"Q" I thought was "Questioning" which I thought was fair and should be included.

Who decides or decided to add the other groups under the lesbian and gay umbrella, were the lesbian and gay communities consulted on this?

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

"Q" I thought was "Questioning" which I thought was fair and should be included.

Who decides or decided to add the other groups under the lesbian and gay umbrella, were the lesbian and gay communities consulted on this?

I wasn’t asked lol ! As I’ve said before I feel it should only be LGB . T can fight their own equality issues . I’m sure they are very able to do so , however their mantra seems to be β€œ he / she / they who shout the loudest β€œ which isn’t winning over people . Demanding equality whilst happily trampling on womens sex based rights is not the best look really . It’s misogynist .Β 

Jeffros Furios
28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Because the nice gays and lesbians wanted to welcome another group into the melting pot whom they felt may have similar issues to what they had previously ? It’s become s Trojan horse though . Also the gays and lesbians had won most of their battles re equality soΒ 

β€œ advocacy β€œ groups needed to gravy chain to continue and viola it has with the inclusion of t . A monumental error of LGB culture really . The old saying springs to mind β€œ the road to hell is paved with good intentions β€œ there are now sone requesting that MAP people join the alphabet , talk about going down a rabbit warren .Β 

There's no such thing as a nice gay ... all gays are evilΒ  !!Β 

luckyBatistuta

Had a group of mates over recently who called me a dinosaurπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ͺ...I had said that if either of my boys came home and said that they were gay, I’d still love them as much as the moment before they told me this. I then added that if either of my boys had told me they were gender neutral, I’d have been seriously disappointed in them. If that makes me a dinosaur, then so be it. Just attention seeking nonsense in my opinion. All my pals kids are coming out with this and some wanting to be identified as exactly the same name, internetπŸ€” I’m not a bad guy and I’ll try and help anyone out if I can. I treat everyone as I find them, if they’re nice to me, then I’m nice to them. Wish everyone could just get the #### on, all this constant bickering and being offended is depressing as. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with this, at the golf club and had a couple.Β 

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

There's no such thing as a nice gay ... all gays are evilΒ  !!Β 

Tell me about it.Β 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Had a group of mates over recently who called me a dinosaurπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ͺ...I had said that if either of my boys came home and said that they were gay, I’d still love them as much as the moment before they told me this. I then added that if either of my boys had told me they were gender neutral, I’d have been seriously disappointed in them. If that makes me a dinosaur, then so be it. Just attention seeking nonsense in my opinion. All my pals kids are coming out with this and some wanting to be identified as exactly the same name, internetπŸ€” I’m not a bad guy and I’ll try and help anyone out if I can. I treat everyone as I find them, if they’re nice to me, then I’m nice to them. Wish everyone could just get the #### on, all this constant bickering and being offended is depressing as. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with this, at the golf club and had a couple.Β 

Great post. Its all a manic fad just now which someone along the road took seriously and its all spiralled out of control.Β  As soon as the first kid said to their parent " im a boy trapped in a girls body" the said parent should have just said " dont be a silly billy , now go away and play with your toy tractors girls can play with them too ".

Β 

The non binary is just nonsense as well as " gender identity".Β  Yes its the internet and tik tok and other social media are really to blame for all a lot of it. Fads , hysteria and wanting to belong and be seen to be " different ".Β Β 

13 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

.... at the golf club and had a couple.Β 

Ah, the golf club, the last bastion of tolerance, inclusiveness and modern thinking!!!

To be fair I'm where you are, I've a teenage son who sees a lot of this thing at school, it's very difficult times for them at that age.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ah, the golf club, the last bastion of tolerance, inclusiveness and modern thinking!!!

To be fair I'm where you are, I've a teenage son who sees a lot of this thing at school, it's very difficult times for them at that age.

Yes teenage years are socially and psychologicallyΒ  very difficult. Its all about identity and where one fits in.Β 

Β 

"Identity versus role confusion is the fifth stage of ego in psychologistΒ Erik Erikson'sΒ theory ofΒ psychosocial development. This stage occurs during adolescence between the ages of approximately 12 and 18. During this stage, adolescents explore their independence and develop a sense of self.

Β 

According to Erikson,Β people progress through a series of stages as they grow and change throughout life. During each stage, everyone faces a developmental conflict that must be resolved to successfully develop the primary virtue of that stage. Erikson wasΒ interested in how social interaction and relationships affectΒ development and growth"Β 

Β Β 

Β 

Its up to parents to adequately guide their children through this stage and not strange people online who have their own agenda.Β 

Β 

Worth a read

Β 

Β 

Identity vs. Role Confusion in Psychosocial Development (verywellmind.com)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

32 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I think the problem lies in the very concept of a gay and lesbian community. If where or whether you like to play hide the sausage is your defining characteristic, then you're a pretty one dimensional person.

Β 

I remember having a similar grumble in a US Politics seminar when all the various groups started coming out with Irish-American, Mexican-Americsn etc stuff. As an outside observer, I simply stated that they were all Americans and until they and the rest of their country got behind that then they were forever going to be in trouble. Got a round of applause!

I get why the lesbian and gay community band together for social and political strength, it's hugely sad that they felt and feel the need to but I understand why.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I think the problem lies in the very concept of a gay and lesbian community. If where or whether you like to play hide the sausage is your defining characteristic, then you're a pretty one dimensional person.

Β 

I remember having a similar grumble in a US Politics seminar when all the various groups started coming out with Irish-American, Mexican-Americsn etc stuff. As an outside observer, I simply stated that they were all Americans and until they and the rest of their country got behind that then they were forever going to be in trouble. Got a round of applause!

Unfortunately so some groups that’s the end and all of their existence , theirΒ 

β€œ identity β€œ . It’s consumes their every thought , every day . ObsessiveΒ 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Why isn't there a straight people thread? Ragin 😑😑😑😑

🀣🀣🀣 a thread you couldn’t go on, now you’re all bent out of shape

Dick Dastardly
3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

🀣🀣🀣 a thread you couldn’t go on, now you’re all bent out of shape

Touché 

Unknown user
On 08/08/2022 at 13:16, JudyJudyJudy said:

Call social services pleaseΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Am I the only one thinking "so ****ing what?"

The bairn's 4, if he says he's a wildebeest, he's a wildebeest. If he says he's a boy, he's a boy. Who cares? Be a yak next, have a beard, grow a tail.

Β 

I used to dress up in my mum's clothes and put on makeup at 4, sometimes I'd carry my dad's briefcase and umbrella about and be English (:laugh2:Β funny how you see things as a kid!)

Β 

Β 

Dick Dastardly
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Am I the only one thinking "so ****ing what?"

The bairn's 4, if he says he's a wildebeest, he's a wildebeest. If he says he's a boy, he's a boy. Who cares? Be a yak next, have a beard, grow a tail.

Β 

I used to dress up in my mum's clothes and put on makeup at 4, sometimes I'd carry my dad's briefcase and umbrella about and be English (:laugh2:Β funny how you see things as a kid!)

Β 

Β 

But if your parents had been telling you that you could have an operation to become a wildebeest and had been pushing you to become a wildebeest then that would be different.

Personally i have absolutely no objections or qualms about adults transitioning, its their choice and if it makes them happy then go for it. I doubt a 4yr old has any real idea if they feel like a boy or a girl, though.Β 

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

But if your parents had been telling you that you could have an operation to become a wildebeest and had been pushing you to become a wildebeest then that would be different.

Personally i have absolutely no objections or qualms about adults transitioning, its their choice and if it makes them happy then go for it. I doubt a 4yr old has any real idea if they feel like a boy or a girl, though.Β 

Β 

There's no suggestion that's what's happened though. The bairn's 4 and thinks announcing it is the final step.Β 

Β 

Re the bit in bold, 4 year olds haven't a clue about anything, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Let them be what they want to be.

Edited by Smithee

Dick Dastardly
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

There's no suggestion that's what's happened though. The bairn's 4 and thinks announcing it is the final step.Β 

Β 

No there isn't any suggestion of that happening. A 2yr old is never going to have enough awareness of gender to decide that they are in the wrong body without any prompting though, are they?Β 

Unknown user
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

No there isn't any suggestion of that happening. A 2yr old is never going to have enough awareness of gender to decide that they are in the wrong body without any prompting though, are they?Β 

Β 

:wtfvlad:

It sounds exactly like a 2 year old to go "No! I'm a boy!"

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

:wtfvlad:

It sounds exactly like a 2 year old to go "No! I'm a boy!"

So that should be taken seriously? They should then be given surgery and medication to allow that whim to become a fact? That should be unveiled in the public domain? Really?Β 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

So that should be taken seriously? They should then be given surgery and medication to allow that whim to become a fact? That should be unveiled in the public domain? Really?Β 

Β 

The bairns says he's a boy and has taken the final step by announcing it, what have surgery and medication got to do with it? Have you actually read the thing?

Dick Dastardly
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

The bairns says he's a boy and has taken the final step by announcing it, what have surgery and medication got to do with it? Have you actually read the thing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/02/09/heres-how-sex-reassignment-surgery-works/

Β 

So if the girl had decided she was a wildebeest she would actually be a wildebeest?Β 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/02/09/heres-how-sex-reassignment-surgery-works/

Β 

So if the girl had decided she was a wildebeest she would actually be a wildebeest?Β 

Β 

You need to come back to the story we're talking about - wee girl says she's a wee boy.

That's it, that's all that's happened.

Β 

He's a wee boy now. If he says he's a dinosaur, he's a dinosaur.

He'll either grow out of it, or not.

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

You need to come back to the story we're talking about - wee girl says she's a wee boy.

That's it, that's all that's happened.

Β 

He's a wee boy now. If he says he's a dinosaur, he's a dinosaur.

He'll either grow out of it, or not.

She isn't a wee boy, she is a girl. She could never be a dinosaur. Anyway, I'm away to take my polar bear a walk through Mordor.Β 

P.s. In reality it's a dog and I'm going to the park.Β 

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

She isn't a wee boy, she is a girl. She could never be a dinosaur. Anyway, I'm away to take my polar bear a walk through Mordor.Β 

Β 

He's a wee boy if he says he's a wee boy. He's 4 ffs, let the bairn be a bairn, who cares?

Β 

Enjoy the expedition, it's your business how you identify, and if you feel like shouting it from the rooftops, you go for it.

Β 

It makes no difference to anyone's life if you're a little teapot or a space adventurer. Knock yourself out, your dog can be a toaster if you want!

Dick Dastardly
52 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

He's a wee boy if he says he's a wee boy. He's 4 ffs, let the bairn be a bairn, who cares?

Β 

Enjoy the expedition, it's your business how you identify, and if you feel like shouting it from the rooftops, you go for it.

Β 

It makes no difference to anyone's life if you're a little teapot or a space adventurer. Knock yourself out, your dog can be a toaster if you want!

I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I wish she would be allowed to be a bairn and not a pawn for her parents beliefs.Β 

Anyway, lets agree to disagree πŸ‘πŸ»Β 

Unknown user
46 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I wish she would be allowed to be a bairn and not a pawn for her parents beliefs.Β 

Anyway, lets agree to disagree πŸ‘πŸ»Β 

I guess we'll have to πŸ‘

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Exactly . Validating delusional thinking at that age is abusive really. The parents are complicit in this . Wonder how the kid will feel when she’s 22 and has no tits and a penis made out of skin from his arm and he’s on medication for the rest her life to keep the allusion alive ?Β 

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Tavistock gender clinic to be sued by 1000 plus families.

Shelling out life changing drugs to troubled teens .

Madness.

Good . It’s all crumbling downΒ 

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

See my previous commentΒ 

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

When does this end, when they get the P added to the list.

Β 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy