• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

6 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

He said the thought of him having sex with a man gave him the boak.

So if i said  " the thought of having sex with a woman gives me the boak" thats ok ? 

Its ok ill answer for you.  It isn't.  its demeaning to women. 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What does it say ?

THat your not interested in looking at the evidence he is stating.  

3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

And yet when the veracity of the Seth Dillon tweet you shared was checked, and then not only proven to be fake but also shown to probably have been made up on 4Chan to deliberately promote hatred and division, you didn't retract. Said nothing in fact. Don't blame that poster for not bothering. 😄

That tweet was not off the mark.  Lesbians have been thrown off dating sites for stating that they do not " fancy " a transwomen.  Say with men on gay sites re transmen.  Its real . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

THat your not interested in looking at the evidence he is stating.  

Not really , what it really says is that I do not like to see thousands or possibly millions of people accused of really heinous acts and that even if there is a little truth in some of the claims it is not right to accuse every one who is that way inclined of being child sterilisers and coercive rapists 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That tweet was not off the mark.  Lesbians have been thrown off dating sites for stating that they do not " fancy " a transwomen.  Say with men on gay sites re transmen.  Its real . 

Oh, you're using the "well, it might as well be true" tactic. Says it all really.

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So if i said  " the thought of having sex with a woman gives me the boak" thats ok ? 

You’re changing the subject. You twisted what he said. You should apologise for and at the very least acknowledge doing that. 

For what it’s worth, I also find the thought of having sex with a man gives me the ick. I suspect the vast majority of hetero males are the same. 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

For what it’s worth, I also find the thought of having sex with a man gives me the ick. I suspect the vast majority of hetero males are the same.

See that's the issue/  Its the language used.  Could you not say .  " sex with a man? Not my thing"? 

Instead of using truly derogatory and demeaning language.  As if sex between two men was akin to having sex with a dog.  Thats what I interpret from your comments.  If someone asked me the same type of question regarding sex with a woman I would never use language like that.  

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

See that's the issue/  Its the language used.  Could you not say .  " sex with a man? Not my thing"? 

Instead of using truly derogatory and demeaning language.  As if sex between two men was akin to having sex with a dog.  Thats what I interpret from your comments.  If someone asked me the same type of question regarding sex with a woman I would never use language like that.  

Why would I lie? Sex with a man gives me the ick. If you find that derogatory or demeaning then that’s on you. You need to develop a thicker skin and/or stop trying to find offence in everything. 

Just now, JimBett365 said:

Why would I lie? Sex with a man gives me the ick. If you find that derogatory or demeaning then that’s on you. You need to develop a thicker skin and/or stop trying to find offence in everything. 

Shellfish also gives me the ick. Apologies to any molluscs I’ve demeaned or degraded. 😞

il Duce McTarkin
56 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I cant recall gay or lesbian activists in the 80s 90s trying to stop females from expressing their legitimate views in a public arena. Also using abuse and violence. 

I can recall a gay man in 2022 trying to defame a heterosexual man from expressing his legitimate view in a public arena.

Trans folk having a go at lesbians for finding the thought of sex with a biological male repugnant = trans folk bang out of order?

Gay man having a go at heterosexual man for finding the thought of sex with a biological male repugnant = heterosexual man is bang out of order?

Can you see the double standard here?

50 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well aye, it is ok if you said that, because you're a homosexual man, and nobody would expect you to be anything other than thoroughly put off at the thought of sex with a woman being that you're a homosexual man.

And it wouldn't be demeaning to women, because women are also smart enough to understand that you're a homosexual man, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you'd be less than cock-a-hoop at the thought of sex with a  woman.

What's demeaning to women is assuming that they're too thick, or such sensitive wee souls, that they will take offence at something that was not aimed at them, and has absolutely nothing to do with them.

1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

What's demeaning to women is assuming that they're too thick, or such sensitive wee souls, that they will take offence at something that was not aimed at them, and has absolutely nothing to do with them.

:spoton:

Malinga the Swinga
19 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I can recall a gay man in 2022 trying to defame a heterosexual man from expressing his legitimate view in a public arena.

Trans folk having a go at lesbians for finding the thought of sex with a biological male repugnant = trans folk bang out of order?

Gay man having a go at heterosexual man for finding the thought of sex with a biological male repugnant = heterosexual man is bang out of order?

Can you see the double standard here?

Well aye, it is ok if you said that, because you're a homosexual man, and nobody would expect you to be anything other than thoroughly put off at the thought of sex with a woman being that you're a homosexual man.

And it wouldn't be demeaning to women, because women are also smart enough to understand that you're a homosexual man, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you'd be less than cock-a-hoop at the thought of sex with a  woman.

Nicely put. Won't get response though, as you've been to articulate and reasonable.

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nicely put. Won't get response though, as you've been to articulate and reasonable.

He’s not getting any kind of respond as his homophobia reeks on this thread . I just ignore him . Btw it’s “ too “ not “ to” 

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

99B9296D-BC47-49A6-BE33-1FF4D3C7E3AD.jpeg

688383DE-3A24-4A6C-BA79-C596AF41DF56.jpeg

That would be all fair and good, james, if anybody had expressed the opinion that they found the thought of sex between two men abhorrent.

But seeing as nobody has (apart from in your head), it's a totally irrelevant point, and is just another example of you tilting headlong at windmills.

4 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

That would be all fair and good, james, if anybody had expressed the opinion that they found the thought of sex between two men abhorrent.

But seeing as nobody has (apart from in your head), it's a totally irrelevant point, and is just another example of you tilting headlong at windmills.

"The very thought of having a roll-about with someone that was once a man gives me the boak, tbh, unwittingly or otherwise." 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

"The very thought of having a roll-about with someone that was once a man gives me the boak, tbh, unwittingly or otherwise." 

He was talking about himself having sex with this notional person James.  I don’t see why you don’t get that.

6 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Anyway, let's move on from this. I have my views.  You have yours. Thats it. We both know where we stand. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeh, I'm clearly talking about myself here james.

I really don't fancy the prospect, being that I'm not into men in a sexual way. Not even ones that identify as women.

It's pretty low down on my 'to-do' list, y'know.

So how does that translate into the fact that I find the thought of two men having sex abhorrent?

I'll answer that for you, seeing as you're having a bit of difficulty.

It doesn't.

The end.

2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I really don't fancy the prospect, being that I'm not into men in a sexual way. Not even ones that identify as women.

So how does that translate into the fact that I find the thought of two men having sex abhorrent?

It doesn't.

The end.

goodbye 

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Anyway, let's move on from this. I have my views.  You have yours. Thats it. We both know where we stand. 

Our views probably aren't that far apart, james, it's just that you seem intent on misrepresenting mine.

I agree, though. Lets leave it at that (for now, probably ;) ).

:food-smiley-004:

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

Our views probably aren't that far apart, james, it's just that you seem intent on misrepresenting mine.

I agree, though. Lets leave it at that (for now, probably ;) ).

:food-smiley-004:

Fair dos. :) 

image-23-10-21-06-56-4.gif

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

He was talking about himself having sex with this notional person James.  I don’t see why you don’t get that.

He gets it. Just pretends he doesn’t for some bizarre reason.

1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

It doesn't.

The end.

That’s exactly it. I find the thought of myself in sexual relations with a man makes me queasy. The thought of my gay friends, co-workers and relative engaged in sexual relations with another man doesn’t bother me in the slightest. In fact, it pleases me as I know there’s a little more love in the world and to paraphrase Bacharach, what the world needs now is love sweet love 👍🏻

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

The thought of my gay friends, co-workers and relative engaged in sexual relations with another man doesn’t bother me in the slightest. In fact, it pleases me as I know there’s a little more love in the world and to paraphrase Bacharach, what the world needs now is love sweet love 👍🏻

^^^^ This. :)

1 hour ago, JimBett365 said:

That’s exactly it. I find the thought of myself in sexual relations with a man makes me queasy. The thought of my gay friends, co-workers and relative engaged in sexual relations with another man doesn’t bother me in the slightest. In fact, it pleases me as I know there’s a little more love in the world and to paraphrase Bacharach, what the world needs now is love sweet love 👍🏻

With a big nod to Hal David who was the guy who wrote the lyrics for the song.

8 minutes ago, redjambo said:

With a big nod to Hal David who was the guy who wrote the lyrics for the song.

What a duo. Soundtrack to a lot of my childhood.

5 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

What a duo. Soundtrack to a lot of my childhood.

:thumb: It's amazing how many top tunes they wrote together.

10 minutes ago, redjambo said:

So many superstars they wrote for and so many wonderful songs covered multiple times. So hard to pick a favourite but would have to be Raindrops just due to it’s link to BCatSK.

1 hour ago, JimBett365 said:

So many superstars they wrote for and so many wonderful songs covered multiple times. So hard to pick a favourite but would have to be Raindrops just due to it’s link to BCatSK.

It’s good - but it’s not Walk On By.

Posting this from no particular position on the matter myself. But thought it might stir up the debate more.

I dont agree with much of what crowder says, but he's a fantastic debater.

10 hours ago, redjambo said:

And they get a mention from Monty Python in Life of Brian. High praise indeed.

4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Posting this from no particular position on the matter myself. But thought it might stir up the debate more.

I dont agree with much of what crowder says, but he's a fantastic debater.

Thanks for sharing both videos. I watched them both.  Lots of interesting points in them.  

First video :

I really get where that gay guy is coming from about his gay identity and not feeling part of the " gay community " anymore.  The LG bla bla is now a thought mafia. If you don't subscribe to their ideology, you are not welcome in their " community".  And it is an ideology.  A belief system.  Like religion is.  You either believe it or don't.  . I am still not sure why there are " drag story telling times" and still don't understand the reasons behind it.  However, i don't think it is necessarily harmful to kids per sa. However, i do find it inappropriate that an adult form of entertainment is seen as being fine for kids' entertainment.  Most drag queens dress in highly sexualised clothes.  It can be viewed as an obscene caricature of a female. 

Completely agree re the boundaries of teachers now. As they guy said he didn't even know his teachers first name. whereas today teachers are overstepping their professional boundaries by over sharing information about themselves. It can also put them at risk of allegations too.  Teachers should teach . 

Agreed with his views about gay marriage. Never been a fan of it. Why should gays have to " aspire" to heteronormative society?  Yes, legal rights for couples re housing, etc is the way forward but we really don't need to replicate hetero institutions.  I actually feel the same with gay  or lesbians adopting.  Why? Its ok to be different surely. Thats what makes us all unique. 

Second video

This was excellent. Madison the " nonbinary" skinhead, gradually became more impatient and angrier   , when her arguments were shredded by the host. She used the classic strawman argument about " intersex " and that was ripped apart She then used highly emotional language when she apparently got misgendered by stating it was an " act of violence". Total hyperbole from her. 

She then came out another myth and lie that trans women were more at risk of murder than others.  in particular black transwomen.  She conveniently forgot to mention that a high percentage of those black transwomen worked as prostitutes, so they are already at risk of male violence.  

She didn't even know much about the evolution of gender theory and many of its concepts.  Ignorance. Not shaking his hand at the end of the interview said it all about her. 

The last guy interviewed was terrific.  Expressed his views without any historics or disrespect to the interviewer.  His points about puberty blockers and medical interventions were spot on.  He wasn't aware that, unfortunately nowadays that 

" transgender " now encompasses anyone such as cross dressers. transvestisms etc.  Therefore, a transwoman who has gone through the whole medical procedure, including therapy has the same rights as Bob the builder who wears his wifes knickers and bra and wants to be called Bobbie.  This is what concerns a lot of people i feel.  

As for the woman at the end who was abusive to the host   Less said the better. The host handled it really well. 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Good on him and good luck. He is now his authentic self. Even i can see the headline is rather funny ! ;) 

Footballer Murray 'blown away' by support after coming out as gay - BBC News

He had this on his twitter.  

Ps why are most footballers really good looking ?   Its not an issue like :) 

Fc12zwvXkAEyzuB.jpg

New Town Loafer
37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He had this on his twitter.  

Fc12zwvXkAEyzuB.jpg

Are they? Always think most look like neds.

Although, they are far more likely to be in very good shape compared to your average punter so that is probably a big part of it.

43 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa7a43765e52355e71175c3a955524e2.jpeg

I guess you’re right if you go for the Deliverance-style, banjo-playing buggery type.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by JimBett365

6 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa7a43765e52355e71175c3a955524e2.jpeg

I guess you’re right if you go for the Deliverance-style, banjo-playing buggery type.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I did say “ most “ hobbos are the exception 😂

10 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Are they? Always think most look like neds.

Although, they are far more likely to be in very good shape compared to your average punter so that is probably a big part of it.

Yes it’s probably their physical fitness and the tats that do it for some people 

( apparently ) I had a real crush on Craig Levien circa 1985 .