****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Well this is a shame. On the bright side though, it'll probably get the thread locked 😄

Quelle surprise.

A guy who doesn't want any form of debate unless its people agreeing with him hoping the thread will be closed. Silencing debate or discussion.   So you would be happy with a thread getting closed which is the only thread on this for discussions about LGBT et al issues?  How many members are on this forum ?  Id say a few might be within this group or have relatives and friends who are.   But like i said your happy if the thread is " locked".   Disgraceful. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Quelle surprise.

A guy who doesn't want any form of debate unless its people agreeing with him hoping the thread will be closed. Silencing debate or discussion.   So you would be happy with a thread getting closed which is the only thread on this for discussions about LGBT et al issues?  How many members are on this forum ?  Id say a few might be within this group or have relatives and friends who are.   But like i said your happy if the thread is " locked".   Disgraceful. 

"Disgraceful"

😄

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

"Disgraceful"

😄

Laugh all you want but your happy to silence some good debate , thoughts and discussions on this. Disgraceful really. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

"Disgraceful"

😄

A few people have also shared their family experiences of coming out etc and been open and honest about how they felt about it.  Its been very enlightening and hopefully encouraging to others.  But NAW shut down the thread. 

JudyJudyJudy
52 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

What's your issue with gay people posting on this forum then? It doesn't seem like you are past it at all when you want gays fans to bugger off and go and make their own forum.

👍

7 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

When he describes himself as a “to some extent queer basher”, does he mean he actually used to beat up gay folk? Or just victimise them emotionally?

inever beat up any personj I dealt with, I was involved in and won a few fights man to man. Was well trained from youth in boxing continued in military and later police. Was trained in hand to hand combat at Guards Training Center Pirbright, and learned quite a bit about street fighting while policing Craigmillar and Niddrie. I was not prone to beating prisoners, or any specific members of society to wit those of a homosexual nature. I have never used violence to impress my point upon anyone. When I say a queer basher, i meant it in the content that I was happy as a much younger person to engage in banter about people of that choosing. Although not religious I seem to recall something about and God made man, then he sent him Eve. So it strikes me that god had something in mind. He certainly made women different physically, and I guess old Adam found one source of pleasure and passed it on to all of us males. I have seen many many women to whom I could be physically attracted, I have never seen a man who supplies the same desires. Women to me are born with attributes which I find very appealling, so much so I married one. Best decision I ever made in my life. There was not an aspect of life she did not aid, comfort ,support and supply me, and was more than physically attractive. She presented me with a beautiful daughter, and a good son,I am not sure if I had loved a man to the same level he could have provided same. To each his own, my choice is a woman, physically mentally, and emotionally suited to a man his desires ambitions and physical need, if that makes me unusual, so be it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

inever beat up any personj I dealt with, I was involved in and won a few fights man to man. Was well trained from youth in boxing continued in military and later police. Was trained in hand to hand combat at Guards Training Center Pirbright, and learned quite a bit about street fighting while policing Craigmillar and Niddrie. I was not prone to beating prisoners, or any specific members of society to wit those of a homosexual nature. I have never used violence to impress my point upon anyone. When I say a queer basher, i meant it in the content that I was happy as a much younger person to engage in banter about people of that choosing. Although not religious I seem to recall something about and God made man, then he sent him Eve. So it strikes me that god had something in mind. He certainly made women different physically, and I guess old Adam found one source of pleasure and passed it on to all of us males. I have seen many many women to whom I could be physically attracted, I have never seen a man who supplies the same desires. Women to me are born with attributes which I find very appealling, so much so I married one. Best decision I ever made in my life. There was not an aspect of life she did not aid, comfort ,support and supply me, and was more than physically attractive. She presented me with a beautiful daughter, and a good son,I am not sure if I had loved a man to the same level he could have provided same. To each his own, my choice is a woman, physically mentally, and emotionally suited to a man his desires ambitions and physical need, if that makes me unusual, so be it.

It doesn’t make you unusual. I’ve never been attracted to men but the idea of it doesn’t bother me either. I’m with Trainspotting on this one, it’s all just a case of who or what you happen to be into

24 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I think your post last night didn't come over well Bob. I appreciate the generational differences but I'll be honest I was quite disappointed when I read it as it read as very close minded and actually quite offensive.

Nobody is suggesting others become gay on here, if such a thing is even possible. Those who are gay though should be welcomed and treated with equal respect.

The love you've experienced and speak of is every bit as existent and valuable within same sex relationships (the child bearing apart) and the painful feelings I've no doubt you're feeling today would be the same for those people too.

If god is all knowing and the master creator (he doesn't exist imo, but that's another debate), then surely he created gay people too and would expect them to be treated with respect imo.

Edited by Taffin

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think your post last night didn't come over well Bob. I appreciate the generational differences but I'll be honest I was quite disappointed when I read it as it read as very close minded and actually quite offensive.

Nobody is suggesting others become gay on here, if such a thing is even possible. Those who are gay though should be welcomed and treated with equal respect.

The love you've experienced and speak of is every bit as existent and valuable within same sex relationships (the child bearing apart) and the painful feelings I've no doubt you're feeling today would be the same for those people too.

If god is all knowing and the master creator (he doesn't exist imo, but that's another debate), then surely he created gay people too and would expect them to be treated with respect imo.

Outstanding post 

37 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Thank you i guess I don't write well sometimes and my message comes over different than if we were in conversation and there was tone expression and visual to confirm what I am trying to say.

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

We need to ban gays from Tynecasle imo ....

image-23-10-21-12-07-5.gif

9 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Thank you i guess I don't write well sometimes and my message comes over different than if we were in conversation and there was tone expression and visual to confirm what I am trying to say.

Happens to us all with the written word. It's also hard for us who are younger to imagine a time where views were so different, so it can appear quite shocking to read at times for those of us who didn't live through it. Don't be too hard on yourself, especially not today. It's important to be kind to yourself as it is to others.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

We need to ban gays from Tynecasle imo ....

btw does that also include players ?

Jeffros Furios
41 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

btw does that also include players ?

Yes and catholics .. 

Just now, jonesy said:

Why would you ban gays from being Catholic?

Because the put Brown sauce on their Bacon piece on a Friday, feckin deviants, I'm with Jeffros on this.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Sorry Dawn, my maw said I’m not allowed to talk with you anymore because you put tomato sauce on stuff other than burgers.

Ooft!😥

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The Vatican have an anti gay hit squad .. probably financed by nazi money .

I've decided we should allow the gays but uphold the ban on catholics 

I was going to include slavs but they do have some attractive ladies .

Or we could ignore all of the above and just ban James  😁

JudyJudyJudy
48 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Yes and catholics .. 

42 minutes ago, jonesy said:

40 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Because the put Brown sauce on their Bacon piece on a Friday, feckin deviants, I'm with Jeffros on this.

24 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The Vatican have an anti gay hit squad .. probably financed by nazi money .

I've decided we should allow the gays but uphold the ban on catholics 

I was going to include slavs but they do have some attractive ladies .

Or we could ignore all of the above and just ban James  😁

You’ll need to find me first to bar me 👍 chase me 😂

8C7D7AB3-6870-45AA-9A35-065417969098.webp

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I thought this article was appropriate for this thread. I thought it was excellent.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/rainbow-colours-racism-and-the-hierarchy-of-victimhood-20220802-p5b6hd.html

Yes a good article . Agree with how the whole diversity issue is now a form of bullying people Into “ believing “ the right thing . As I said in the other thread about the rugby players , it’s entirely their choice , it’s their belief . I happen to disagree with them but they have their right to make their own decisions or views be known .  

I actually feel very sorry for Tom Daley now . He was a positive role model when he came out as a teenager . But then he got embroiled in the militancy of stonewall and LGBT plus ideology and basically used as their role model to promote some harmful agendas now . He’s down the rabbit warren now . He talks about gay persecution , rights and equality whilst arguing for trans women to compete In womens swimming ! The irony . 

Dick Dastardly
22 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Gay people have as much right to post whatever topic they want on this forum as anyone else.

100%. I don't understand why anyone could have an issue with the sexuality of a poster on a forum. 

JudyJudyJudy
23 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

100%. I don't understand why anyone could have an issue with the sexuality of a poster on a forum. 

Unfortunately some do . 

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Unfortunately some do . 

That probably says more about them than it does about anything else

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 03/08/2022 at 01:27, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I thought this article was appropriate for this thread. I thought it was excellent.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/rainbow-colours-racism-and-the-hierarchy-of-victimhood-20220802-p5b6hd.html

Interesting article. It’s probably right to say that when it comes to white western people, the highest standards are expected. Elsewhere in the world, and with difficult cultures, concessions are made. Some of it I don’t agree with though. I’ve never been asked to put pronouns on my email and I don’t receive many emails with pronouns on either. It’s quite easy to stray down the Daily Mail route of “this is being imposed on everyone” when actually it isn’t.

That thing you do
On 02/08/2022 at 14:22, Dawnrazor said:

Once you go Broon youll change your life.

Brown sauce is way better than ketchup.

Thats not a question of sexuality but of having working tastebuds.

Amazing how a certain poster has been allowed to spout so much about another minority. If I did it, I'd be off the thread and banned. 🤔

Ron Burgundy
19 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Call social services please 

Normalising child abuse.

Maybe in a few years we will replace statues of people who built cities and pioneered medicine and replace them with Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter monuments.

4 years old!!!

The parents should have that child removed and taken into care immediately.

If you think otherwise then IMO you are a danger to society.

19 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Call social services please 

Was going to write something but aye basically what you posted.

4 years old deary me.

39 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Amazing how a certain poster has been allowed to spout so much about another minority. If I did it, I'd be off the thread and banned. 🤔

Aw diddums

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Normalising child abuse.

Maybe in a few years we will replace statues of people who built cities and pioneered medicine and replace them with Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter monuments.

4 years old!!!

The parents should have that child removed and taken into care immediately.

If you think otherwise then IMO you are a danger to society.

38 minutes ago, Ked said:

Was going to write something but aye basically what you posted.

4 years old deary me.

True . A disgrace 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

My postings are displaying genuine concerns about a serious issue and elicit debate .  You on the other hand display contempt and mainly hate about numerous . Sad to see your back again with the same vicious posting style and attitude . Maybe it’s you who needs banned permanently 

We're all missing the positives here that would allow you a fabulous day out.

Identify as disabled to get premium parking spots and a lovely large individual public toilet. Then identify as a woman to get served first at the bar. Then identify as a child to pay less for your cinema ticket. Then an OAP to receive a discount on your meal before finally identifying as a bus to use that empty lane to get home quickly and stress free.

Throw in identify as trans when you want to complain about something just for the sake of it.....let's say...a lack of diversity in the Card Factory's products.

JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Throw in identify as trans when you want to complain about something just for the sake of it.....let's say...a lack of diversity in the Card Factory's products.

thats coming next.....

:) 

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

We're all missing the positives here that would allow you a fabulous day out.

Identify as disabled to get premium parking spots and a lovely large individual public toilet. Then identify as a woman to get served first at the bar. Then identify as a child to pay less for your cinema ticket. Then an OAP to receive a discount on your meal before finally identifying as a bus to use that empty lane to get home quickly and stress free.

What a time to be alive. 

Today Matthew I am pretending to be a.........

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a time to be alive. 

I know.  By their thinking one can basically identify as anyone or anything. Its that crazy. 

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a time to be alive. 

Always fancied being a Wookiee 😁

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Always fancied being a Wookiee 😁

Well these days you can, say you "identify as a wookie" and voila, a wookie you are, if you're a male wookie you can even use women's toilets, what a time we live in!

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Well these days you can, say you "identify as a wookie" and voila, a wookie you are, if you're a male wookie you can even use women's toilets, what a time we live in!

It is indeed pal. At least now though, if anyone dares to disagree with me, I can rip their arm clean off😁

Edited by luckyBatistuta

It is indeed pal. At least now though, if anyone dares to disagree with me, I can rip there arm clean off😁

Will your fur on your legs not get cought in your bike chain? Have you thought this through?!

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Will your fur on your legs not get cought in your bike chain? Have you thought this through?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure if shaven legs would be a good look on a wookie!

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I'm not sure if shaven legs would be a good look on a wookie!

Imagine the state of that🤣🤣🤣

luckyBatistuta

Imagine the state of that🤣🤣🤣

Wait...am I allowed to say that about Wookiee 🤔😢