• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Bret the Hitman Hearts
12 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

Indeed. Common sense prevailing, which is increasingly rare in today's wank society.

I think the tide is finally turning. The one from the other day - the green party candidate... No person in their right mind is ever going to call that "a woman". Unless you already have some sort of cult-like adherance to the ideology. Not to mention the hilarious Isla Bryson debacle where the SNP tied themselves into absolute knots. 🤣 The only way they'll ever get normal, rational people to go along with this is by making it illegal to "misgender" people - which I wouldn't put it past a Labour or SNP government to do... Scary times, but I think the tide is definitely turning.

Edited by Bret the Hitman Hearts

2 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I think the tide is finally turning. The one from the other day - the green party candidate... No person in their right mind is ever going to call that "a woman". Unless you already have some sort of cult-like adherance to the ideology. The only way they'll ever get normal, rational people to go along with this is by making it illegal to "misgender" people - which I wouldn't put it past a Labour or SNP government to do... Scary times, but I think the tide is definitely turning.

It is but it’s a slow process . 

10 hours ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I think the tide is finally turning. The one from the other day - the green party candidate... No person in their right mind is ever going to call that "a woman". Unless you already have some sort of cult-like adherance to the ideology. Not to mention the hilarious Isla Bryson debacle where the SNP tied themselves into absolute knots. 🤣 The only way they'll ever get normal, rational people to go along with this is by making it illegal to "misgender" people - which I wouldn't put it past a Labour or SNP government to do... Scary times, but I think the tide is definitely turning.

She's stunning. And brave. 

New Town Loafer
10 hours ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I think you're correct in saying the tide is turning. Some of my very 'liberal' friends have been on the end of aggressive comments from the extreme trans-aligned faction which has put them off. I have one friend who I disagree with on pretty much everything politically who was called 'far-right' on a left-wing forum for defending J.K Rowling and that did for him! :laugh2:

Well done Joanna. 

I went in to the shop today and couldnt see the person she complained about. 

Hopefully sacked.  The sense of entitlement from those who preach tolerance yet are so intolerant of others.  Wow. 

Edinburgh MP hits out at major clothes chain after employee wears badge with ‘slur’ on it (msn.com)

12 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Not to mention proud. Although I can’t quite work out what his achievement is. 

Challenging people who have different views and ideologies and  apparently and wanting them silenced and censored. 

These behaviours are now applauded instead of condemned.  By some .  

OOOft...

https://x.com/JNHanvey/status/1735208899597218259?s=20

Yesterday’s Women and Equalities committee demonstrated it is completely captured by gender ideologues and is therefore incapable of performing its core scrutiny function. However, while the nonsense spouted by

and others was convincingly demolished by

they have inadvertently shone a floodlight on the dangers at the heart of this toxic and mendacious movement, so 10/10 all round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People online claiming that Keir Starmer who previously spoke of his son and daughter in interviews mentioned his sons in an interview. That could throw the cat amongst the pigeons with the various factions. 

• 3 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy

😝😁

3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Looks like a tall Danny Devito.

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

doctor jambo

I see a lesbian Newcastle Utd fan has been banned from attending football for 3 years for her gender critical social

media posts on x

John Findlay
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

I see a lesbian Newcastle Utd fan has been banned from attending football for 3 years for her gender critical social

media posts on x

Male or female lesbian? Serious question nowadays.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Male or female lesbian? Serious question nowadays.

The old fashioned type John . Ie a woman . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

media posts on x

She will take them to the cleaners as she has rights to freedom of belief under the equality act . Hope there is a massive back lash to this by NUFC fans. After all who would be next  in their stasi quest ? 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The old fashioned type John . Ie a woman . 

You mean a proper lesbian?

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You mean a proper lesbian?

Yes just a lesbian . Before men decided they were also “ lesbians “ . 

• 1 month later...
JudyJudyJudy

Popcorn at the ready 🍿

👍👍👍. Someone is going to get their arse handed to them on a plate very soon . And it’s not JK Rowling .

I really hope this goes to court . It’ll end the whole charade of an ideology 

https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1765516978314219723?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_7573.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

How they hell have we ended up here?

Live and let live, but do so within the realms of reality, eh. 

Cause people didn’t want to hurt delusional peoples feelings by being truthful . It then got well out of hand culminating in all this madness . 

aka “the road to hell is paved with good intentions  “ Jim 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

henrysmithsgloves
9 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Live and let live, but do so within the realms of reality, eh. 

Could be worse...

6tQxMerl.jpg

Indian Willoughby spends all their time slandering Rowling and constantly mentioning her in tweets and then when they get one back squeals “transphobe”. It’s all just bait, Katie Montgomery is another. 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Indian Willoughby spends all their time slandering Rowling and constantly mentioning her in tweets and then when they get one back squeals “transphobe”. It’s all just bait, Katie Montgomery is another. 

Maybe they should all stop using Shitter, or whatever it's called now.  Problem solved.

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

After a series of tactical blunders, Paulus and his 6th army got their arses handed to them at Stalingrad.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Tazio said:

Yep it’s been never ending harassment to JK . JK has had enough . It’ll be interesting how the police respond , but I’m thinking they will be no response and IW will possibly be the one in bother . JK has admirably kept her cool and patience despite some slanderous and libellous tweets from that person . 

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Could be worse...

6tQxMerl.jpg

Stunning 🤩 

Bret the Hitman Hearts

Can we have a national referendum to settle this once and for all? The tears and snotters from the blue-haired mob would be monumental 🤣

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Calling the police because someone deals in reality? 

Yep . 👍

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

No way. If you don’t agree that by dressing up as a woman a man can be a woman - a by-product of which is that the definition of woman is diluted to the point of meaninglessness and/or mere superficiality and by logical extension that those who seek to identify themselves as women despite having been born a man are thus self-identifying themselves as something they have rendered meaningless, not to mention the mental health issues around the delusion that folk wish people to address them as something they quite clearly are not - you’re clearly just a massive gammon bigot.

That’s about it jim . A ludicrous ideology that’s causing harm to women and girls and attempting the erase not only women hood but gay and lesbian identity . 

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

"Openly gay".  That's some seriously out-of-date terminology.

But when did he admit that he was gay?

Tell you what though - footballers’ teeth have moved on since the days of Joe Jordan.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, FWJ said:

But when did he admit that he was gay?

around the time the beaks caged the killer of slain hood Mark Webley

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, FWJ said:

Tell you what though - footballers’ teeth have moved on since the days of Joe Jordan.

I prefer big Joe Jordan to them to be honest.  Old school butch men :) 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

"Openly gay".  That's some seriously out-of-date terminology.

maybe because some arent " open " about being gay?

redjambo
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeah, I think it is saying as a subtext that there are probably far more footballers who are gay but are not letting on that they are. In this context the use of the term "openly gay" is imparting quite a lot of info, and I like it.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Yeah, I think it is saying as a subtext that there are probably far more footballers who are gay but are not letting on that they are. In this context the use of the term "openly gay" is imparting quite a lot of info, and I like it.

Exactly. 

Ulysses
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So what?

When do journos ever describe someone as "openly straight"?

The implication is that being gay is something not to be open about, or more specifically something to be secretive about.  In 2024 media outlets and journalists should know better.

Ulysses
23 minutes ago, redjambo said:

About what?

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

So what?

The implication is that being gay is something not to be open about, or more specifically something to be secretive about.  In 2024 media outlets and journalists should know better.

You’re not getting it . 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

So what?

The whole narrative of article is about the openness  of the player as opposed to the closed ( closeted ) ones . It’s perfectly legit to use that term . 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You’re not getting it . 

Of course I am.  The term is homophobic, and (worse) outdated.