****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

John Findlay
47 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Certainly caught your attention though no surprise there.

Do you spend hours each day trawling the interweb for queer/ trans stuff to be outraged about?

How do you manage to live life being a bitter, miserable, envious individual?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Do you spend hours each day trawling the interweb for queer/ trans stuff to be outraged about?

Yes straights appropriately gay / lesbian identity Certainly does piss me off. Serious attention seeking 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

“ queer “ my arse ! 

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No condemnation from him about this at all ? How “ progressive “ 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes straights appropriately gay / lesbian identity Certainly does piss me off. Serious attention seeking 

:rofl:

Gundermann
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

9dea6f6a2fbe13f57e49461273765d58.gif

Mikey1874

Another criticism of the new Scottish Hate thing though not needed it seems.

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Another criticism of the new Scottish Hate thing though not needed it seems.

He will win this . And that’s one of the main reason that new bill will be thrown out , people will appeal . 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This is a consultant !!! 😂😂😂 

https://x.com/godblesstoto/status/1772179732294992266?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

no doubt he was dancing his **** off to TIk tok videos during Covid as well

may well get the full on woke credentials 

IMG_7829.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

HOW DARE HE/SHE/IT HAVE A STARFLEET INSIGNIA, PROBABLY NEVER EVEN ATTENDED STARFLEET ACADEMY 🤬🤬

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

HOW DARE HE/SHE/IT HAVE A STARFLEET INSIGNIA, PROBABLY NEVER EVEN ATTENDED STARFLEET ACADEMY 🤬🤬

He’s a “ he/him “ it says on one of his badges 😎😂

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He’s a “ he/him “ it says on one of his badges 😎😂

Could identify as a tin of irn bru for all we know, frankly live and let live 🧐 more importantly the sevco badge over our club crest🤣👍🏻

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/68564019

Went to share this article on female athletes views on transgender athletes competing in female categories... interestingly no share button unlike the other articles. Maybe just coincidence.

Tricky one. Obviously sport should be for everyone, but I think it is. There's nothing stopping transgender people playing sport they love.

Edited by Taffin

BlueRiver
35 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Went to share this article on female athletes views on transgender athletes competing in female categories... interestingly no share button unlike the other articles. Maybe just coincidence.

Tricky one. Obviously sport should be for everyone, but I think it is. There's nothing stopping transgender people playing sport they love.

"There were 143 responses to the study overall. This means that while those uncomfortable on transgender participation in elite women's categories outnumbered those comfortable by 10 to one from the respondents, the results cannot be taken as representative of how elite British sportswomen feel across the board."

I like how they stick this in there as if the 10/1 ratio would be seriously overturned if only more has responded. 

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There’s nothing “ difficult “ about it . Trans people compute with other trans people , men compete with men and women’s compete with women . No one is being excluded 

Jim_Duncan
On 25/03/2024 at 14:45, BlueRiver said:

"There were 143 responses to the study overall. This means that while those uncomfortable on transgender participation in elite women's categories outnumbered those comfortable by 10 to one from the respondents, the results cannot be taken as representative of how elite British sportswomen feel across the board."

I like how they stick this in there as if the 10/1 ratio would be seriously overturned if only more has responded. 

The BBC website’s obsession with promoting everything and anything  except straight white men these days is creepy. 

Jim_Duncan
On 25/03/2024 at 14:09, Taffin said:

There’s no ‘cat’ category at the Olympics, either. When will the injustice stop?

16 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

There’s no ‘cat’ category at the Olympics, either. When will the injustice stop?

There's no inflexible overweight twat category either. But you don't see me out campaigning to be included.

Not everyone can compete at the elite level and that's cool. If it was actually about sport and not ego then there'd be no issue.

Jim_Duncan
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There's no inflexible overweight twat category either. But you don't see me out campaigning to be included.

Not everyone can compete at the elite level and that's cool. If it was actually about sport and not ego then there'd be no issue.

Not quite getting your drift but I've had a long day. Are you saying that, for example, men who 'transition' to be women should compete in the male or female categories?

6 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Not quite getting your drift but I've had a long day. Are you saying that, for example, men who 'transition' to be women should compete in the male or female categories?

No sorry, probably poor explanation on my part.

I mean that not everyone can have a niche category created for them, or just enter another simply because they aren't competitive in the one they actually fit in at en elite level.

That doesn't make sport non-inclusive. 99.9% of people play sport at a recreational level and just enjoy it. 

Edited by Taffin

Jim_Duncan
8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I mean that not everyone can have a niche category created for them, or just enter another simply because they aren't competitive in the one they actually fit in at en elite level.

That doesn't make sport non-inclusive. 99.9% of people play sport at a recreational level and just enjoy it. 

Cheers. I get your point. 

I worry that if someone mentally unstable enough to believe they are something they aren’t, then competing at top level sports is pressure they shouldn’t be inviting. 

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, Taffin said:

And ofcourse in most sports people play at different levels . However within fairly accepted parameters , men v men etc 

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

IMG_0831.thumb.jpeg.605a804fd82e4acd179d132e1f6cc0b6.jpeg

Good on him . Illustrating how ludicrous it all is . With biting humour 😂

JudyJudyJudy

Sorry dear , you can’t be part of “ queers for Palestine “ and come up with guff like this . You can’t square the circle . 

IMG_7902.jpeg

37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sorry dear , you can’t be part of “ queers for Palestine “ and come up with guff like this . You can’t square the circle . 

IMG_7902.jpeg

He says ‘we stand United against all forms of hate’ that imcludes homophobia I’d imagine. 

manaliveits105

Have a happy .....

Transgender Day of Visibility 

everyone 

IMG_4983.jpeg

Jim_Duncan
54 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Have a happy .....

everyone 

IMG_4983.jpeg

Izzat when the he-shes flash folk in the park with their manginas?

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Have a happy .....

everyone 

IMG_4983.jpeg

Tell you what it takes some balls to upstage Jesus on his glorious day ! Praise the lord 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

If carlsberg did rivals...
18 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_7902.jpeg

Your enemies enemy is your friend, I think the saying goes!

Jim_Duncan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68721310

So the actor in the story above is transgender. But he/she doesn't want to only take transgender roles. Which would mean taking roles that are portraying people who are not transgender. But non-transgender people are not allowed to take roles that are transgender. For example, the furore created here (by a transgender actor who was playing a non-transgender role, back in 2020): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51817383

Edited by Jim_Duncan

JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68721310

So the actor in the story above is transgender. But he/she doesn't want to only take transgender roles. Which would mean taking roles that are portraying people who are not transgender. But non-transgender people are not allowed to take roles that are transgender. For example, the furore created here (by a transgender actor who was playing a non-transgender role, back in 2020): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51817383

What a surprise 😮 in other words he could only play a minuscule amount of roles . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Bret the Hitman Hearts
On 25/03/2024 at 14:45, BlueRiver said:

:vrface:

The BBC is just propaganda these days. It's actually quite sinister.

And then they have the cheek to do things like "BBC Verify"

doctor jambo

The Groningen study followed >2700 teens and the findings have shown that out of all the kids who were unhappy with their gender, with no treatment 88% of girls and 98% of boys found it resolved if puberty was left to run its course.

So transgenderism in children if left untreated almost entirely disappears .

So it would appear it’s not genetic nor innate.

The implication is , it’s a phase

Pete Elliott

Apologies if already posted but saw this today and it made me laugh:

IMG_6793.jpeg.b5d14d31e047f50a83e1f55d228a99a9.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
15 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

The Groningen study followed >2700 teens and the findings have shown that out of all the kids who were unhappy with their gender, with no treatment 88% of girls and 98% of boys found it resolved if puberty was left to run its course.

So transgenderism in children if left untreated almost entirely disappears .

So it would appear it’s not genetic nor innate.

The implication is , it’s a phase

👍

JudyJudyJudy

Dear lord “ Terf” ! 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Pete Elliott
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ Terf “ is a recognised hate descriptor for a person with gender critical views. 

Recognised by who?

The dictionary only describes it as a derogatory term for radical feminists.

JudyJudyJudy

Very intelligent debating by some eh? Calling those the derogatory term “ Terf” says a lot about him . It’s probably a hate crime too 

Jim_Duncan
4 hours ago, Pete Elliott said:

Apologies if already posted but saw this today and it made me laugh:

IMG_6793.jpeg.b5d14d31e047f50a83e1f55d228a99a9.jpeg

Ha! My mate Alex showed me the very same cartoon. You must follow the same folk. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

Ha! My mate Alex showed me the very same cartoon. You must follow the same folk. 

IMG_2889.jpeg

Pete Elliott
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It appeared on one of my group chats this morning. Must be doing the rounds 👍🏻

Pete Elliott
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Very intelligent debating by some eh? Calling those the derogatory term “ Terf” says a lot about him . It’s probably a hate crime too 

You’ve said it is “widely recognised as a hate term” and now it is “probably a hate term.”

Which is it?

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Alex ? Sounds familiar . 

Pete Elliott
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What is a TERF, BTW?

OED definition:

2008–

A feminist whose advocacy of women’s rights excludes (or is thought to exclude) the rights of transgender women. Also more generally: a person whose views on gender identity are (or are considered) hostile to transgender people, or who opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people.

Originally used within the radical feminist movement. The author of quot. 2008 (a trans-inclusive feminist) has stated that the term was intended as a neutral description; however, except when it is a self-description, TERF is now often used with derogatory or dismissive intent.”

Jim_Duncan
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Alex ? Sounds familiar . 

Yeah, he's a total INCEL, that lad. I think you might know him.