• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh he was just trying to be wide. I said i was against it so it meant i was against it . Whether it be gays or straight renting a womb but he was trying to trip me up.  LIke a lawyer might , hence the old bailey analogy.  It was really very simple. As for that other person constantly trying to get my attention he knows very well why I WILL never answer him. 

Do you mean me? Please yourself but it doesn't half paint a poor picture of you that you won't answer a simple question, why did you post it in this thread. Maybe it's because you know nobody would like your answer if you told the truth. 

14 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Well I've asked a simple question 6 times and not had a reply so not everything is clear.

Plus it's had more about turns than an army regiment marching session so it's difficult to know what the views are at any given time.

It's?

Generic Username
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh he was just trying to be wide. I said i was against it so it meant i was against it . Whether it be gays or straight renting a womb but he was trying to trip me up.  LIke a lawyer might , hence the old bailey analogy.  It was really very simple. As for that other person constantly trying to get my attention he knows very well why I WILL never answer him. 

No one was trying to trip you up, you just stated something that felt like it needed clarification as surely you wouldn't want your opinion to be misinterpreted, or you misrepresented in any way because of it.

I thought perhaps that while there may be a "moral" objection to it but with some wiggle room or a potential grey area but you've been able to clarify your position, and as I said to Ked, I'm certainly not suggesting you aren't allowed to hold that belief. 

Again, apologies if that's been interpreted as some attempt to "be wide" but given the medium we're dealing with surely an open dialogue is better than someone just replying and saying "away and stick your heid in an oven you crank".

1 minute ago, Generic Username said:

No one was trying to trip you up, you just stated something that felt like it needed clarification as surely you wouldn't want your opinion to be misinterpreted, or you misrepresented in any way because of it.

I thought perhaps that while there may be a "moral" objection to it but with some wiggle room or a potential grey area but you've been able to clarify your position, and as I said to Ked, I'm certainly not suggesting you aren't allowed to hold that belief. 

Again, apologies if that's been interpreted as some attempt to "be wide" but given the medium we're dealing with surely an open dialogue is better than someone just replying and saying "away and stick your heid in an oven you crank".

If its a serious discussion I'm certainly up for it.

However you can get labelled for that.

The best outcome for a child us a father and a mother that ate biological.

As a base starter.

Agree?

Generic Username
1 minute ago, Ked said:

As a base starter.

Agree?

Honestly, I'd disagree. I don't think a child cares about what you are biologically or your sexual preference. The best outcome for a child is a parent/care giver who is loving, caring and able to provide for them.

If they've got that in a home environment that's a mother & father, or a single mum, two guys, a grandmother - whatever the dynamic. That's what's most important. 

Just now, Generic Username said:

Honestly, I'd disagree. I don't think a child cares about what you are biologically or your sexual preference. The best outcome for a child is a parent/care giver who is loving, caring and able to provide for them.

If they've got that in a home environment that's a mother & father, or a single mum, two guys, a grandmother - whatever the dynamic. That's what's most important. 

:spoton:

5 minutes ago, Ked said:

As a base starter.

Agree?

Nobody would surely dispute that.

1 minute ago, Generic Username said:

Yes you are correct.

However in the main and without the effect of environmental surrounds.

The science of life success states unequivocally that a man and a woman produce the healthiest offspring when the partners are strong.

That's nit me saying it it's life staring you in the face.

Thanks good might and Hooe you enjoy the hocus ocus

2 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Lighten up ffs, it wasn't deliberate.

Sorry.

Just indicative though.

Think it's you who needs to lighten up by the way.

Yer water tight

Generic Username
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Yes you are correct.

However in the main and without the effect of environmental surrounds.

The science of life success states unequivocally that a man and a woman produce the healthiest offspring when the partners are strong.

That's nit me saying it it's life staring you in the face.

Thanks good might and Hooe you enjoy the hocus ocus

I have absolutely no idea what "enjoy the hocus pocus" is implying.

I've also no idea what "the science of life" is. Of course a man and a woman will produce the healthiest offspring because that's literally the two components required to create life. Your question was if I agreed that a mother and father was the "best" outcome and I don't think it is. It's as an absolute minimum, one parental figure who's going to be able to provide all the basics - if that isn't there then the child has no chance.

So if they get that from a mother and father, brilliant. A single mother, brilliant. Two blokes, brilliant. An elderly relative, also brilliant. 

I'm sure we all know plenty of married couples who are absolute rockets and loads of single parents who put us all to shame with what an incredible job they do. 

1 hour ago, Generic Username said:

Yes. Attachment and care. That's all kids need.

They don't care if it's two dads, immigrants, different religions etc...  It's damaged, twisted adults that **** it up for kids.

34 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Pretty much, yeah. Apologies if that offends. 

Homophobes stopped being offensive to me a while ago, you carry on big man.

20 hours ago, Generic Username said:

"if it's a serious discussion I'm certainly up for it"

*posts memes*

Touché.

Ya @#£.

I wax a bit leary last night apologies .

Generic Username
2 hours ago, Ked said:

Touché.

Ya @#£.

I wax a bit leary last night apologies .

No need to apologise my man. Hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

They’ve had trannies in the darts for years judging by the tits on some of the blokes. 

They were hitting 90+ averages not 50 + averages.

More places of “ learning “ attempting to stifle free speech 🎤 concerning . But good on the person for telling their story about de transing and not being bullied into silence . 

https://yaf.org/news/professors-cancel-classes-host-healing-circle-ahead-of-yafs-chloe-cole-lecture-at-university-of-utah/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=newguard&fbclid=IwAR2VQThEcC93Be_wZGhiwiONBZm40YHi54WqqeFEjEx4shgFvhzjXJj6YFQ_aem_AUnCjABNLcnB-TRQYNUor9L9eAtzsKMSeEKSy9e2dLaBt3jILzW6Hc0nzz5wd9QhAqQ

IMG_6555.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

CORRECT 

https://x.com/Jebadoo2/status/1732419059063329079?s=20

4Xz-PRb4_normal.jpg

1/ Today is the day the gender debate finally left twitter and it's a day for real hope. In a statement introducing a statutory instrument about international reciprocal gender recognition arrangements Kemi Badenoch made clear that the adults are now truly back in the room.

GArH2saWQAAWHLq.jpg

13 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I sense the tide is turning and this "cult" are finally being seen for what they are.

Yep . Hopefully . People not falling for the “ victim “ bollocks and seeing how ludicrous it all is and how dangerous it is for women and girls. Plus the issues of the erasure of gay and lesbian identity , which was great to hear a politician mention too in parliament . 

42 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

This was a great reply 

Stonewall? The ones who campaign for men to be allowed to cheat their way into women’s sports? Who campaigned to destroy women & girls sex based rights? Who call lesbians who refuse to accept blokes with penises as ‘lesbians’ ‘sexual racists’?

The White Cockade
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

All of it 

it’s madness

bloke with long hair still a bloke

can dress and talk and live any way he wants i’ve absolutely no problem with that but there is no way in the world that the majority of people will go along with stating he’s now a woman 

it’s either delusional or mental illness but they need help not encouragement 

as many others have said you don’t encourage anorexics to diet because they think they are over weight 

15 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

it’s madness

bloke with long hair still a bloke

can dress and talk and live any way he wants i’ve absolutely no problem with that but there is no way in the world that the majority of people will go along with stating he’s now a woman 

it’s either delusional or mental illness but they need help not encouragement 

as many others have said you don’t encourage anorexics to diet because they think they are over weight 

His Adam's Apple couldn't stop moving.

New Town Loafer
16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Indeed. Common sense prevailing, which is increasingly rare in today's wank society.

6 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Indeed. Common sense prevailing, which is increasingly rare in today's wank society.

Yes every day is now a victory for common sense and women and girls  safety , dignity and respect . Still a long way to go. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Thunder and Lightning

This makes it all clear, this is how we ended up with Naismith, he identified as a football manager and was given the job.

See, you can call yourself something without it actually being true!! 

25 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

This makes it all clear, this is how we ended up with Naismith, he identified as a football manager and was given the job.

See, you can call yourself something without it actually being true!! 

Why are Hearts not bottom of the league?