****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

It's a disgrace Doc, got to feel for the kids involved. 

And also a disgrace that's its taken so long for this to be out in the open.  And I sense some would rather have it all happening behind closed doors. 

I think the ones on here feigning knowledge of this important development probably  hoped it wouldn’t be raised here. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

AyrJambo
6 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Dunno, but I heard no one identifies as non-binary. 

😄

I've heard of zero tolerance but...

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think the ones on here feigning knowledge of this important development probably  hoped it wouldn’t be raised here. 

* A lack of knowledge I meant 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

IMG-20240305-WA0000.jpg

I’ll. Get u done for stalking 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have that person on ignore . 

Human rights act 

IMG_7735.jpeg

Nah, I'm not getting barred for you.

Edited by cazzyy

John Findlay
7 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

It's a disgrace Doc, got to feel for the kids involved. 

And also a disgrace that's its taken so long for this to be out in the open.  And I sense some would rather have it all happening behind closed doors. 

Yes the deviants amongst us.

redjambo
6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ll. Get u done for stalking 😂😂😂

:D

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Notable that the left are now calling bs - and remarking that some of WPATH are promoting Frankenstein surgery- creating non human things with both penis and vagina and also no genitalia at all.

yuck

The “ lefties “ on this remaining noticeably quiet though , hopefully they catch up with the rest of us sensible people . 

Lord Montpelier

The “ lefties “ on this remaining noticeably quiet though , hopefully they catch up with the rest of us sensible people . 

It's almost like some can't bring themselves to speak out against snp / green backed ideology, even though I suspect they know it to be wrong on many levels  

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

It's almost like some can't bring themselves to speak out against snp / green backed ideology, even though I suspect they know it to be wrong on many levels  

That’s the only logical explanation surely ? 

Spellczech
18 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

With GIDS clinics now barred from blockers and surgery, and not providing any therapy that could be non-affirmative they now have no purpose at all.

With the WPATH leaks showing that children were not able to consent to the procedures , yet they were being done anyway ie the WPATH were acting outwith their parameters and should be shut down.

And sandyford being under the spotlight , it would appear that , well, a lot of what has been done to kids is malpractice.

Well, we all know what the GMC does about malpractice - A slap on the wrist at most...

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That’s the only logical explanation surely ? 

Suspect some are running feart of the pronoun police

Or are the pronoun police

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Suspect some are running feart of the pronoun police

Or are the pronoun police

Could be either . Don’t they know that gender critical views are protected under certain acts ? Or maybe they genuinely believe in nonsense and also cannot abide any criticism of the SNP and the Greens 🥬 

doctor jambo
41 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Could be either . Don’t they know that gender critical views are protected under certain acts ? Or maybe they genuinely believe in nonsense and also cannot abide any criticism of the SNP and the Greens 🥬 

The terminology is the issue.

These are not gender critical beliefs- they are biological facts.

The drugs are NOT puberty blockers - they are chemotherapy drugs.

they are being repurposed for use in physically healthy children and marketed as such .

it isn’t gender reassignment surgery- they are COSMETIC surgery, that’s all it is - cosmetic, giving an appearance whilst not changing anything tangible .

the insidious march of psychiatry into our lives is excessive.

Instead of helping teenagers going through a hard time with their bodies and self perception we are medicalising them.

Spellczech
37 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

they are being repurposed for use in physically healthy children and marketed as such .

it isn’t gender reassignment surgery- they are COSMETIC surgery, that’s all it is - cosmetic, giving an appearance whilst not changing anything tangible .

Instead of helping teenagers going through a hard time with their bodies and self perception we are medicalising them.

Cannot believe there is no law preventing the giving of controlled substances to healthy people? Medical professionals have had a free run for far too long. Need some control re-established as there are clearly far too many who are doing stuff for the wrong reasons...

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Cannot believe there is no law preventing the giving of controlled substances to healthy people? Medical professionals have had a free run for far too long. Need some control re-established as there are clearly far too many who are doing stuff for the wrong reasons...

It’s all circumvented by invented diagnoses.

once that is done and it is a recognised condition then “treatment” is legitimised .

psychological problems become psychiatric problems , treated with drugs and surgery.

nobody ever says “no” anymore .

i know people want things and are not happy, but medicine should not always be the solution to being unhappy with the cards you are dealt.

life ain’t fair

JudyJudyJudy
57 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Very well said . 

Spellczech
26 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

once that is done and it is a recognised condition then “treatment” is legitimised .

psychological problems become psychiatric problems , treated with drugs and surgery.

i know people want things and are not happy, but medicine should not always be the solution to being unhappy with the cards you are dealt.

life ain’t fair

Hmmn that is exactly what I thought, and have posted on JKB a few times, but it is good to hear a medical professional say it.

Far too many doctors in it for the lifestyle because they grew up as the child of doctors - Days of medicine being a "calling" are long gone...I reckon the advent of elective and cosmetic surgeries was the final nail in the coffin...

Dentists similarly, now all profess an interest in cosmetic dentistry. Rotting teeth and easing pain just don't have the same cachet...

Edited by Spellczech

doctor jambo
29 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Hmmn that is exactly what I thought, and have posted on JKB a few times, but it is good to hear a medical professional say it.

Far too many doctors in it for the lifestyle because they grew up as the child of doctors - Days of medicine being a "calling" are long gone...I reckon the advent of elective and cosmetic surgeries was the final nail in the coffin...

Dentists similarly, now all profess an interest in cosmetic dentistry. Rotting teeth and easing pain just don't have the same cachet...

In that vein, society is determined to remove personal responsibility from people , and moved everything wholesale onto medicine .

People have been convinced that everything is a condition, and it gives people an out for their behaviour.

Obesity, sex addiction, oppositional defiant disorder , avoidant restrictive food intake disorder , all manner of addictions .

none of it under the patients control .

Remove personal responsibility and find treatment.

then wonder why there is no capacity in the service ?

doctor jambo
42 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Part i think is that we are no longer treating disease

a large part is treating want vs need

stoicism protected the profession - the public have lost resilience 

everything is an illness, hence needs a treatment.

i meet every criteria for ADHD , but as it didn’t exist, I adapted and learned to work around , so it hasn’t held me back.

governemtns gave my profession responsibility for their own failures and stripped people of personal responsibility.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

life ain’t fair

Medicine is virtually thrown at people with high blood pressure or pre diabetes . Instead here’s a novel approach ! How about they are advised  to maybe loose the excess pounds ? Or stones? Exercise or even walk every day . Eat healthier . Cut down on the carbs , sodium and sugar . It’s called personal responsibility 

Spellczech
52 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

i meet every criteria for ADHD , but as it didn’t exist, I adapted and learned to work around , so it hasn’t held me back.

governemtns gave my profession responsibility for their own failures and stripped people of personal responsibility.

A lot of interesting points succinctly put ( in both the quoted reply and the one above)

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Might have misinterpretated that, apologies if my edit is too late.

Edited by cazzyy

Medicine is virtually thrown at people with high blood pressure or pre diabetes . Instead here’s a novel approach ! How about they are advised  to maybe loose the excess pounds ? Or stones? Exercise or even walk every day . Eat healthier . Cut down on the carbs , sodium and sugar . It’s called personal responsibility 

A question for the doctor. Do you and possibly every doctor advise that patients take some personal responsibility and try to lose weight, exercise and eat healthier?

My betting is that you do.

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

Truly frightening opinion for a supposed doctor to have, feck being one of your patients with a mental illness that you've decided doesn't exist. 

It didn’t exist when I was at school.

Nobody had it, you want me to say there was?

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

It didn’t exist when I was at school.

Nobody had it, you want me to say there was?

I edited my post, obviously too slow.

doctor jambo
Just now, cazzyy said:

A question for the doctor. Do you and possibly every doctor advise that patients take some personal responsibility and try to lose weight, exercise and eat healthier?

Of course- and it gets largely ignored.

Hence the rise of ozempic, 

diet and exercise too much like hard work.

Drugs is the answer 

jack D and coke
On 12/12/2023 at 12:47, Thunder and Lightning said:

This makes it all clear, this is how we ended up with Naismith, he identified as a football manager and was given the job.

See, you can call yourself something without it actually being true!! 

This hasn’t aged that well…

Ulysses
28 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Good question.  I see that you got an answer that makes sense in English, but that misses the fundamental point of your question.  ;) 

henrysmithsgloves
58 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Drugs is the answer 

drugs-essendon.gif

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

This hasn’t aged that well…

Ha no, I'm all aboard the Naisy Train now mate. 

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Think we all had a wee wobble end of November beginning of December eh haha

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Choo choo 🚂 👍👍

Thunder and Lightning
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Think we all had a wee wobble end of November beginning of December eh haha

Aye, all going in the right direction now (mostly).

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Choo choo 🚂 👍👍

Thsts the spirit. 😂 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Aye, all going in the right direction now (mostly).

Thsts the spirit. 😂 

👍👍👍

4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Good question.  I see that you got an answer that makes sense in English, but that misses the fundamental point of your question.  ;) 

Glad someone got it. 👍

26 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Glad someone got it. 👍

What is it Uly got?

I'd like to know. 

Was your question meant to be a comparable?

I mean are you alluding to the advice given about diet to drugs that were given along with surgery to children?

Or am I misreading what you and uly got?

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

What is it Uly got?

I'd like to know. 

Was your question meant to be a comparable?

I mean are you alluding to the advice given about diet to drugs that were given along with surgery to children?

Or am I misreading what you and uly got?

No, I was checking whether doctors advising patients to lose weight, exercise more and eat healthy was a "novel idea".

It's not.

doctor jambo
7 hours ago, cazzyy said:

No, I was checking whether doctors advising patients to lose weight, exercise more and eat healthy was a "novel idea".

It's not.

No it’s not.

however the nhs has morphed and bloated into something it was never meant to be.

It is now health promotion, social work, parenting, diversity promotion, gender education, dietetics, exercise, weight loss, cosmetics , stress management , lifestyle counselling, housing and so so much more. It is now an arm of government compensating for the failure of government.

diagnosing and treating and preventing disease has become harder because all the other stuff, whilst worthy, gets in the way of the primary purpose.

doctor jambo
9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Honestly, I think most of these guys refuse to use the pronouns because they are bigots , probably about a good many things .

im not on this dudes side

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Honestly, I think most of these guys refuse to use the pronouns because they are bigots , probably about a good many things .

Fair enough . He’s entitled to his belief system . 

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

I disagree. I think most people who refuse to be forced into this madness refuse to do it for a very good reason. It's called sanity.

Why should people be forced to indulge in others mental illness/ fantasies?

Ulysses
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Seeing some of the phrasing in quotes attributed to the teacher, I'm not sure I'd be on his side either, so I'd want to hear the school's evidence as well. The teacher has given evidence that serves his own case, and rightly so, but that might not be the whole story.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I disagree. I think most people who refuse to be forced into this madness refuse to do it for a very good reason. It's called sanity.

Why should people be forced to indulge in others mental illness/ fantasies?

Or the person could have compromised and agreed that the teacher refer to them with no pronouns at all ? But " compromise" isnt in TRA in their vocalbury. Its compelled speech or nothing. No room for any debate. Compelled thought.