• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Finally, one Hibbee has figured it all out.

image.webp.ace4cb049c253775468a0ec48d83eff9.webp Originally Posted by NC1875 image.webp.923faaed57a142536bf21cd03a0b216d.webp
Gets his confidence up for the league starting next week. Meanwhile, our star striker…..

We as a club seem to be really laid back about everything. No urgency whatsoever.

In signing players
In actually playing football

It’s always maybe next time and I’m sick of it.

As it stands Hearts will beat us AGAIN. And we just accept it. Shambles

Their fans put 2 million a year into their accounts. Until we match that they will have the pick of the players

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

It's a quote from a film, National Lampoon's Animal House, staring John Belushi.

Toga toga toga 

132goals1958

Exactly. It's not been a great start and getting knocked out the league cup so early is not good. We can and we will come back from this, was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour?

Let's try getting behind the team and giving them some support, it might just help.

Saw this on a thread about them qualifying for Europe this season . Must be a wind up by an aptly named degenerate. Know they like to rewrite history or either he never got taught it at school .

LondonHearts
3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

, was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour?

Saw this on a thread about them qualifying for Europe this season . Must be a wind up by an aptly named degenerate. Know they like to rewrite history or either he never got taught it at school .

26 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Exactly. It's not been a great start and getting knocked out the league cup so early is not good. We can and we will come back from this, was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour?

Let's try getting behind the team and giving them some support, it might just help.

I've already been picked up on that on the previous page:-

"It's a quote from a film, National Lampoon's Animal House, staring John Belushi."

14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

527636753_Screenshot_20220724-094316_ChromeBeta.thumb.jpg.9b23942681bd226dd935064179da7616.jpg

good grief. Don’t even know where to begin to pick all the crap out of that post. That’s beyond dillusional

Class of 75
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

good grief. Don’t even know where to begin to pick all the crap out of that post. That’s beyond dillusional

I sense a spot of jealousy there with that one. They know Shankland could prove to be a goal machine and they are running scared. Hopefully the next Derby at Fester Road makes the 2012 Scottish Cup Final look like a close competitive match. HHGH

132goals1958
27 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I've already been picked up on that on the previous page:-

"It's a quote from a film, National Lampoon's Animal House, staring John Belushi."

Got to stand up and be counted and admit you learn something every day 

JamboAndrew
48 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

527636753_Screenshot_20220724-094316_ChromeBeta.thumb.jpg.9b23942681bd226dd935064179da7616.jpg

Pretty sure of two things. 1, they paid 3 or 400,000 for Melkerson. 2, the zoomer that wrote this hasn't actually seen Melkerson play. He's like Connor Salmon trapped in a teenage Scandinavian boys body.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

That zoomer stood out for me too. Melkerson hasn’t so far indicated he’ll score 5, nevermind 15. 

25 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Pretty sure of two things. 1, they paid 3 or 400,000 for Melkerson. 2, the zoomer that wrote this hasn't actually seen Melkerson play. He's like Connor Salmon trapped in a teenage Scandinavian boys body.

Didn’t see your post before mine but fair enjoyed that zoomer was our insult of choice 😂

24 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Some serious delusion going on there. The two Hibbee mates I have are seriously worried about their prospects this season. They don’t rate Melkerson at all. Their view is that anyone with any value is being sold on and being replaced with punts by their recruitment team. They reckon Porteous is next to go and he’ll be replaced by some journeyman or an unknown quantity from out with the UK. They reckon LJ will be out before October. 

Just now, Deevers said:

Some serious delusion going on there. The two Hibbee mates I have are seriously worried about their prospects this season. They don’t rate Melkerson at all. Their view is that anyone with any value is being sold on and being replaced with punts by their recruitment team. They reckon Porteous is next to go and he’ll be replaced by some journeyman or an unknown quantity from out with the UK. They reckon LJ will be out before October. 

A soccer coach in after that then.

Guys just scared as he knows the next derby could and hopefully will be seriously painful

So trying to convince himself that Hearts and Shanland aint all that.

Desperate and in big denial, is that daft hobo

He didnt fail at all. Scored 1 in 5 in a new country. His team were relegated. He was gven the chance to play for his boyhood team and play in Europe. Where is the failure?

The pain in that post is absolutely palpable. 

Smoked-Glass

Let's just do what we normally do in derbys. Play it down and just turn up and do what we do.   We are the away team after all

AllyjamboDerbyshire

If Melkerson manages 8 goals for Hibs this season he'll be hailed as a success, not a failure - in a bad team. Which might be a fair enough assessment - just as it would be for Shankland in his only Premiership season so far when he played in an ultra defensive team that created very few chances.

They have their glamour friendly v Norwich to look forward to.

Win that and the season is a goer!

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

They have their glamour friendly v Norwich to look forward to.

Win that and the season is a goer!

Apparently Norwich have said it is their kids team they are using so Hibs might get a wee confidence boost which I welcome ahead of the league campaign starting next week end 

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Thats a belter 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Apparently Norwich have said it is their kids team they are using so Hibs might get a wee confidence boost which I welcome ahead of the league campaign starting next week end 

Their top team played yesterday at Darkheid. It will defo be a weakened team today. 

copa-mundial

It's a team full of Norwich kids by the look of it. To which they have been the better side in the opening exchanges. 

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I adore the delusion amongst most of that lot. Yes who will be interested in signing a player who scores more goals than Melkerson? Focus on developing and not wasting money? What about Chris Mueller?

I’d rather we built a team than focus constantly on selling players. 

Melkerson might get 15 if he played for the hibs women’s team. 

Italian Lambretta
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

McGeady practicing his position for the season. 

Looks like he's off injured or maybe just thought '**** this shite'🙂

Biffa Bacon

Maybe when they hope that they can finish 3rd or 4th, it's their League Cup group that they are referring to. Makes more sense than their chances in the Premiership.

millerjames398
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I adore the delusion amongst most of that lot. Yes who will be interested in signing a player who scores more goals than Melkerson? Focus on developing and not wasting money? What about Chris Mueller?

I’d rather we built a team than focus constantly on selling players. 

Melkerson might get 15 if he played for the hibs women’s team. 

Exactly, we've signed shankland to lead our line for the next 3 seasons, not punt him 1st good season he has,,,that's not to say we wouldn't be open to negotiations, if someone came in with big big bucks for him mind you,,but we've got a different mind set to the paddington 11👍🏼🇱🇻

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

That's deluded for sure.    Long may Ron reign over his dominion of the deluded folk.   He fits like a glove over there. 

JamboAndrew
3 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Didn’t see your post before mine but fair enjoyed that zoomer was our insult of choice 😂

Great minds think alike