.net delusion

iantjambo

Who knew a 1-0 win vs. Norwich's youth team could be so pivotal to a club's prospects?

Gamechangingcornerturningtastic.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

My schoolmate supported Hibs.  Asked why, his answer was because his dad did. 

His kids must suffer from depression if they followed in their father's footsteps. 

Sounds like a situation that required early Social Work intervention and possibly therapy.

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Sounds like a situation that required early Social Work intervention and possibly therapy.

I believe that large amounts of electricity applied across the frontal temporal lobes works wonders. Failing that, compulsory sterilisation.

Jamstomorrow
34 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I believe that large amounts of electricity applied across the frontal temporal lobes works wonders. Failing that, compulsory sterilisation.

Perhaps a better form of  'shock therapy' would be having to watch the 2012 cup final, including subsequent celebrations, on a continuous loop, until he comes to his senses.   

5 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Perhaps a better form of  'shock therapy' would be having to watch the 2012 cup final, including subsequent celebrations, on a continuous loop, until he comes to his senses.   

This has to work as a deterrent (or a detergent) and compulsory viewing for first years at primary.

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

If they were talking about the Scottish League Cup 2022/2023 preliminary Group Stages League then they are infact correct.

🤣🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Has anyone seen their league prediction thread :look:some of them actually believe they’ll finish 3rd

Tbf, lots have us 3rd, more than I'd have thought. 

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Tbf, lots have us 3rd, more than I'd have thought. 

We at least have a reason to feel optimistic. They are a total mess right now

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

We at least have a reason to feel optimistic. They are a total mess right now

They've already bagged one third place this season, confidence will be high. 

They are doing a dot count for Saints away, couldny give that shower a red neck with a blow torch

They are so lucky they got saints firstgame, but they know whats coming and soon

Think I've just seen online that the Rudi that Hibs signed and handed number 51 to has scored for their reserves tonight...to make the scoreline 5-1 😂

RustyRightPeg
8 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Someone on the hibs media team is surely a Jambo!? 

Screenshot_20220727-000850.png

Keeps it relevant for all the spoon burning fans.

Remember, according to Ron they are going to be 5-6k short of normal capacity so need the rest of the junkies on leith walk to come through the gates. 

Ex member of the SaS

Now another first from Hibs, Gordon wants them to be a player caring team . Not interested in money, simply what is best for he player. The list of firsts just keeps getting longer, shame it's at the detriment to winning football games.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

13 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Now another first from Hibs, Gordon wants them to be a player caring team . Not interested in money, simply what is best for he player. The list of firsts just keeps getting longer, shame it's at the detriment to winning football games.

How cuddly wuddly of Ron.  With the size of the squad of dross he’s got there just now he’s going to need an army of therapists for them.

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Jesus christ. 

Have they employed Gary Locke on their admin or commercial team. 

Someone is  Having a laugh. 

This follows that daft advert with the 2 lassies and the "does it look like I'm happy" t shirts. 

Someone is having a giggle. 

Clark Griswold

According to a mate, they had a ‘lust for life’ montage on their screens before kick off v Norwich 🤣

Let me get this right and please correct me if I’m wrong?

They are using a film based on drug abuse, violence and crime and using it as a marketing tool?

My oh my.

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

They are using a film based on drug abuse, violence and crime and using it as a marketing tool?

My oh my.

What strikes me about it is it seems to be at odds with Ron the Cons stated image that he hopes to pin on the club .............................. I suspect he will find it a bit contradictory 

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What strikes me about it is it seems to be at odds with Ron the Cons stated image that he hopes to pin on the club .............................. I suspect he will find it a bit contradictory 

There is no way he’s watched Trainspotting.

If he has and given the green light for this he’s lost the plot.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think it is more likely to be yet a nother disconnect between RtCs vision for the club and how the average Hibby identifies ……….. I think some one might get their bottom spanked for this

1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

According to a mate, they had a ‘lust for life’ montage on their screens before kick off v Norwich 🤣

I'd be embarrassed if my entire football team's identity was based on glorifying a fictional bunch of Heroin junkies to the point of nausea 

7 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

I'd be embarrassed if my entire football team's identity was based on glorifying a fictional bunch of Heroin junkies to the point of nausea 

Doesn’t Renton end up bonking a school girl?

Maybe Ron’s seen it after all 🤣

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Doesn’t Renton end up bonking a school girl?

Maybe Ron’s seen it after all 🤣

That's right yeah, identifying with a film/culture containing nonces and junkies - harrowing stuff from that lot...

5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

My oh my.

Infant mortality too…maybe some statutory rape as well. I’m guessing they couldn’t find anything else relevant that also included (their favourite) incest?

What a rank rotten wee outfit. 

Trainspotting: as much a documentary as a novel/film.

Persevere: roughly translates as hopeless losers who won't give up striving not to be.

Proclaimers: the most miserable club anthem that isn't, actually, a club anthem.

All of the above shrieks failure.

What a gift they are to us. 

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

What a rank rotten wee outfit. 

Trainspotting: as much a documentary as a novel/film.

Persevere: roughly translates as hopeless losers who won't give up striving not to be.

Proclaimers: the most miserable club anthem that isn't, actually, a club anthem.

All of the above shrieks failure.

What a gift they are to us. 

Sure thats about God .. maybe dwarfs ...

5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Perhaps he has ... 👇

5 hours ago, Halliphax said:

Could it be that they've recognised the similarity between the Trainspotting toilet and Albion Place Stadium?

Screenshot_20220727-181550_Google.jpg

To give Ron a bit of credit, his in depth analysis has revealed that the OF are effectively in a different league from the rest of us.

Very inciteful. You learn something every day. 

They are just blindly following Ron down the path.Great guy blah blah blah , talks so well blah blah blah.

Wait until they lose a few and it will soon become **** off now Gordon 🤣

37 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

The latter was about the proclaimers 🤪

I know, bud.

Probably a poor choice of emoji on my part.

👍

Ainsley Harriott

Anyone seen the John McGinn thread? Can't understand why Liverpool still haven't gone for him and he's worth 70-80 million 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Anyone seen the John McGinn thread? Can't understand why Liverpool still haven't gone for him and he's worth 70-80 million 😂😂😂

Read it this morning was funny .............................. part of me wants him to be sold this summer while they still have the chuckle brothers in charge of recruitment 

Ainsley Harriott
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Read it this morning was funny .............................. part of me wants him to be sold this summer while they still have the chuckle brothers in charge of recruitment 

I don't think even the chuckle brothers would see the cash. Would be going straight towards Ron's next holiday home.

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I don't think even the chuckle brothers would see the cash. Would be going straight towards Ron's next holiday home.

Or new yacht - The Persevere 

I couldn't find a Lee Johnson thread and it's not worth starting one but it's been bothering me for weeks.

jon-richardson-8-out-of-10-cats-does-countdown.thumb.jpg.6c1d6891bebdf23978b01eb1e6ee4da8.jpg

0_Hibernian-Press-Conference.jpg.81a72ad472caee475282ff3bbb459e75.jpg 

Uncanny.

Edited by martoon

On 27/07/2022 at 00:11, Alan_R said:

Going by the way the wee lassie that plays as striker is holding his nose, Porto has just dropped one! Smelly barsteward 

Jambo na hÉireann
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

I couldn't find a Lee Johnson thread and it's not worth starting one but it's been bothering me for weeks.

jon-richardson-8-out-of-10-cats-does-countdown.thumb.jpg.6c1d6891bebdf23978b01eb1e6ee4da8.jpg

Uncanny.

🤔

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Uncanny.

Well, it must be said, they are a bunch of comedians. They certainly give us lots to laugh about, for sure.

On 27/07/2022 at 00:11, Alan_R said:

Sneaked a cheeky 1 5 in as well..

Serious question.  Does anyone lnow if any club has shown the remotest interest in signing Porto the superstar?

Ron will be gutted if he escapes next June for zero.

colinmorewasgash

See that the thumb who had been training with livvy lost weight  got himself fit has now left and could be on verge of signing for unamed club who have just lost a left sided player any ideas I wonder who. 

Lets think lol.