Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

20 minutes ago, poultry said:

Brother in law has just purchased 9 together, don't know where in the stadium though just glad to get them, still looking for 4 seats though. Gorebridge area if anyone knows give me a shout please. Thanks 

seats in Gorebridge!? Not sure you will see the game…

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

Shanks said no

We were planning to wait until Phase 2 and get 5 seats together but bottled it and I have bought 2. Son and I are now sorted.

Am a little surprised how quickly they have sold and do wonder how many fair weather fans have jumped the queue by purchasing hospitality.

been here before
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So what sections are still available?

Will the weather be nice in those sections?

fabienleclerq
18 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

seats in Gorebridge!? Not sure you will see the game…

Back row behind the goals is pretty much Gorebridge! 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Not much of a queue when I went down to try get tickets for tomorrow match 

How big, mate?  I was going to wait until Monday but I might try my luck later if it’s not too busy. 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

How big, mate?  I was going to wait until Monday but I might try my luck later if it’s not too busy. 

About 20 people outside about 20 minutes ago 

Jack Torrance
33 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

H6 now open

Phase 2 is going to be carnage at this rate 😐🤣

It'll be Phase 1 and a half 😄

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rotten how these sections get opened, do you hold on and risk getting shite. Very poor, but what do you expect of the SFA after all

52 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

We were planning to wait until Phase 2 and get 5 seats together but bottled it and I have bought 2. Son and I are now sorted.

Am a little surprised how quickly they have sold and do wonder how many fair weather fans have jumped the queue by purchasing hospitality.

Probably quite a few. As well as ST holders buying hospitality and letting someone else use their account number. 

15 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Ticket office closed on a Monday.

2 minutes ago, TurboT said:

It looks like it'll just be seats in Section G left for Phase 2 apart from odd seats scattered about here and there

K and L still to go live, although is L for hospitality?

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

It looks like it'll just be seats in Section G left for Phase 2 apart from odd seats scattered about here and there

No real decent seats together apart from F7, outwith G being released.

I was G2 for Scotland v Israel and it was pretty decent view wise so will hopefully buy tickets there in Phase 2. 

Don't think they need to wait until Friday for Phase 2 tbh especially with the amount they've sold already can't be many in the threshold who haven't bought yet.

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

That's where we are also. Great seats, although everyone will be standing.

It was fun being in the equivalent (C5) for the Semi v H1b5. The view of our brilliantly simple TIVO, plus the big Zal flag, and the mass twirly compared to their empty end was glorious ... and the sight of the Poet Warrior in D1 becoming gutted (along with more empty seats) was worth it alone.

Screenshot_20220429-120053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120609_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120101_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120132_Gallery.jpg

You must have been pretty much right next to me. We were row TT. Got SS in D1 for the final.

Gorgie_Rules

They should just open the whole lot to let fans with the LPs or an ST pick better seats, its pretty obvious we are going to sell out

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Rotten how these sections get opened, do you hold on and risk getting shite. Very poor, but what do you expect of the SFA after all

Ask a retired fellow jkber to go up and get prime tickets first thing in the am/

@Wee Mikey

😁

10 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

They should just open the whole lot to let fans with the LPs or an ST pick better seats, its pretty obvious we are going to sell out

100% agree.

It's not H1b5 v St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, allyjambo said:

daft question, trying to add to friends and families on the portal.

trying to add someone to my portal and is says number not recognised, it also shows a different number for a friend that we both have on our portals on the screenshot he sent me.

do accounts have two numbers? is that why i am having problems or is it just my lack of IT skills  !!!!!

I had this problem this morning. Neither the account number nor member number were recognised, but I emailed the ticket office and they sent me a completely different number, which worked.

I really wasn’t expecting a response from them today at all, as I guess things are pretty busy. Hats off to them.

The Wrinkly Ninja
15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

H6 now open

Phase 2 is going to be carnage at this rate 😐🤣

Phase 2 was always going to be carnage because of the way the club has arranged it despite what people on here say.

There will be around 5-6000 seats available     in phase 2 and well over 20000 people could potentially queue or log on and buy when it opens. Several thousand of these people already have a ticket but can buy a second and several thousand of these people will be able to buy 2 tickets.

People with well into double figures or even treble figures of loyalty points who were also at the semi will be in the same queue as people who have never been to a hearts game trying to grab whatever is left.

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Phase 2 was always going to be carnage because of the way the club has arranged it despite what people on here say.

There will be around 5-6000 seats available     in phase 2 and well over 20000 people could potentially queue or log on and buy when it opens. Several thousand of these people already have a ticket but can buy a second and several thousand of these people will be able to buy 2 tickets.

People with well into double figures or even treble figures of loyalty points who were also at the semi will be in the same queue as people who have never been to a hearts game trying to grab whatever is left.

The minimum tickets left for phase 2 should be 8000 there’s 13k ST holders and the guys with over 120 loyalty points will mostly be ST holders as well I think we’re getting 22k tickets 

55 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Ticket office closed on a Monday.

Just walk in and out in 5 minutes , mate.  All done👍🏻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Yoda said:

100% agree.

It's not H1b5 v St Johnstone.

I know, literally no one went last year

No Idle Talk
6 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I am going to hospitality and have a season ticket and got a semi final ticket. My mate has taken my season ticket reference, however if you can get a ticket off the back of my semi ticket then you are free to use that. Not sure how it works but let me know. 

I am not sure how that would work either. But that would be fantastic. 🙂

RudiSkacel51

If anyone has any spare season ticket references and want to get me a couple of seats together it'd be gratefully appreciated and obviously a wee bung for the hassle.

So season ticket holders who bought today can buy another 2 in 2nd phase .? Or have I read it wrong.?

rabthejambo

Does anybody have a contact for the folks who arrange the Hampden buses from Bathgate? Do they still run from Steins/The Railway Tavern?

9 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

So season ticket holders who bought today can buy another 2 in 2nd phase .? Or have I read it wrong.?

I was thinking the same mate 🤷‍♂️

Holyroodjambo
14 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Just 1 extra ticket I think.

Never done hospitality but considering it for this. Dress code could potentially put me off as I’m going with my nephew, who’s a wee stone island guy. Anybody know what clothes are acceptable. 

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Never done hospitality but considering it for this. Dress code could potentially put me off as I’m going with my nephew, who’s a wee stone island guy. Anybody know what clothes are acceptable. 

Hearts hospitality sold out

Jambo Forever

So as it stands anyone who bought tickets in phase 1 can get another in phase 2. But potentially someone who isn’t a ST holder but has 119 points could miss out even if they’ve been to the semi? Just a hypothetical question 

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

The minimum tickets left for phase 2 should be 8000 there’s 13k ST holders and the guys with over 120 loyalty points will mostly be ST holders as well I think we’re getting 22k tickets 

We have over 14,000 season ticket holders.  14,000 tickets sold on first day….not too bad.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

https://tickets-hampdenpark.priava.com/event/view/683-rangers-vs-heart-of-midlothian?utm_campaign=2406592_Scottish Cup Final 2022&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Sodexo UK Sports and Leisure&dm_i=3W0G,1FKXS,7FP9S4,58LY1,1

rabthejambo
1 minute ago, Jambo Forever said:

So as it stands anyone who bought tickets in phase 1 can get another in phase 2. But potentially someone who isn’t a ST holder but has 119 points could miss out even if they’ve been to the semi? Just a hypothetical question 

Aren't people who attended the Semi Final also in phase 2?

Jambo Forever
Just now, rabthejambo said:

Yeah, but what if all those who have a ticket buy another. 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Cheers. Would appear the package I was interested in has been sold out. Wasn’t as dear as the ones in the link. 

1 minute ago, rabthejambo said:

Yeh but if it’s 2 tickets per account there won’t be much to go around 

1 minute ago, rabthejambo said:

Yes but still might miss out.

rabthejambo
3 minutes ago, Jambo Forever said:

Yeah, but what if all those who have a ticket buy another. 

Without wanting to sound like a knob (genuinely) they'll just need to get online early, or down to the queue nice and early. I still think the vast majority of those who want a ticket will get one. The demand so far has been phenomenal.

Edited by rabthejambo

Back to 2005

Hearts have got a lot right in the last year or so but this is starting to look a bit of a shambles. 
I have 110 LP’s but no season ticket due to the fact I bought one last year and couldn’t use it and now getting concerned I won’t get a ticket . 

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Just thinking if I bought next years season tickets now will the LP’s get added straight away?

No, think it's at end of season or before next.

5 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hearts have got a lot right in the last year or so but this is starting to look a bit of a shambles. 
I have 110 LP’s but no season ticket due to the fact I bought one last year and couldn’t use it and now getting concerned I won’t get a ticket . 

Agree. I've got mind and could back in at the start of phase 2 and get another. So could every ST holder. 
That's not right and there isn't enough tickets.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)