Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

7 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

This is ****ing pish!!!  every time I click on a seat it's gone.

same problem seats even showing that they are available , took me several goes 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

Hearts of Vladland
4 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Got mines, no problem with master card this time.

I had issues with my visa debit card last time so had to use my Mastercard, this time I had issues with my Mastercard so had to use my visa debit, no idea why 😂

joondalupjambo

Hi Johnny No Mates here.

Took me exactly 180 seconds to long in, grab a single seat in D2 at the top, MM and pay.  Happy as pie.

Come on the Hearts.

Hearts of Vladland
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

****ing garbage. D4 best I could get but row 4!! Row 4 is fine at tynie as thats where we usually are but not at hampden!!!!

I think they have blocked out the back of D1 and D2 for the punters at the ticket office. 

1 minute ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

I had issues with my visa debit card last time so had to use my Mastercard, this time I had issues with my Mastercard so had to use my visa debit, no idea why 😂

With the semi tickets I kept timing out, the tablet almost got launched down the street, the missus thought I was actually watching a game coz the air was blue. 😡😡🥹😡😡😍

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

8 of us sorted D4 👍

I'm in D4 also. KK

Think I've pretty much got the same seat as the semi (on the opposite side) 😁

maroondevo52
1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

What’s the deal. Hardly any seats together… I need 3 and nothing is available. 

F5 now open.

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

What’s the deal. Hardly any seats together… I need 3 and nothing is available. 

A lot of seats will be held back for those at ticket office. The online punters get shafted imo.

Berra than you

Looks like we will sell round to F5/F6 today and the remaining sections go up for Phase 2? Fairly similar to what happened for the semi.

Got three online at the back of D1. Can’t wait👍🇱🇻

By the way, anyone unhappy at being near the front dont worry…. I had what I thought were awful seats at the front behind the goals. The view was rubbish but it was the semi final v Celtic. One of the greatest moments I’ve ever had. The smell of Beatties after shave was magnificent as he ran right in front of us! An amazing moment. 

19 minutes ago, Zico said:

I’m not sure the SFA could come up with a more stupid way of selling tickets if they tried. Just put them all up for sale FFS or at least full sections. 

Blame Hibs for this. Amount of times they have sold tickets the wrong way in big games caused it

FarmerTweedy

Got two in D3, row V, should be decent enough! I did have problems trying to select my own seats though, rather than taking the ones it suggested, as I did with the semi tickets. I clicked the + on the left to set the number of tickets I wanted to two, clicked on the section I was after on the map, then when it showed all the seats and what was available, I could click on an available seat, a box would pop up asking what ticket type I wanted (adult, child, etc), then it went back to the seat view but wouldn't let me actually click on a second seat.  I eventually gave up and took suggested ones as they were decent, but I don't know if I was doing something wrong or if it was the site playing silly buggers with me!

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Definitely send them an email 

Ready done aye. And phoned a couple times. 

Doesn't make much of a difference now though given all my group have managed to get theirs.

They've either set the limit at over 120 by mistake or taken a snapshot of people's points before I reached 120 on Tuesday.

Either way it's a shambles.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

It will crash and punters in the ticket office queue will get the best seats 

The website had a queuing system like for the semi-final so no crashing. Had my ticket sorted by 9.05 and didn't need to queue at the ticket office for hours in advance like some sociopath. 

Thought Police
Just now, Blair835 said:

Tickets already flying out. What's the chances of this going to a general sale like the semi did?

None if season ticket holders can just buy for other people in the next round.

I can't assign two tickets even though my account says I can. Emailed ticket office, still waiting on a reply. Any suggestions? 

3 hours ago, Whatsthefuture said:

Bought a couple of hospitality tickets yesterday for the second location. Question i did not ask was, what area are the seats to be located, any one have an update on this. 

I assumed they told you it was a different location to the advertised one, or did you specifically ask?

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Ready done aye. And phoned a couple times. 

Doesn't make much of a difference now though given all my group have managed to get theirs.

They've either set the limit at over 120 by mistake or taken a snapshot of people's points before I reached 120 on Tuesday.

Either way it's a shambles.

Just off the phone to Heather. Great Customer Service. Shambles of a system or process.

She managed to get me a ticket in D1 4 rows infront of the rest of the group. 

Berra than you
Just now, William H. Bonney said:

That update reads phase 2 starts on Friday next week now. Was that always was the case? I thought it was the Saturday originally?

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Just off the phone to Heather. Great Customer Service. Shambles of a system or process.

She managed to get me a ticket in D1 4 rows infront of the rest of the group. 

Do have a contact number, I can't get through. 

Super efficient e tickets

390 in queue - 3 minutes wait

1 minute later I’m in and

1 minute later ticket bought!

Block I4 row V

Well done Hearts for a super efficient system

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Percival King
44 minutes ago, Zico said:

I’m not sure the SFA could come up with a more stupid way of selling tickets if they tried. Just put them all up for sale FFS or at least full sections. 

I assumed the way they released tickets for the semi was in case one side didn't sell their whole allocation. It seems certain that we'll sell our entire allocation for the final so why keep sections back, can't see a reason for that. I genuinely wonder if The Rangers are having to sell their allocation in the same way as we've been instructed to.

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

That update reads phase 2 starts on Friday next week now. Was that always was the case? I thought it was the Saturday originally?

Maybe realised Phase 2 on a Saturday when the teams playing that day in Glasgow at 12pm is quite silly.

2 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

That's definitely changed you're right. Was the Saturday they said initially.

Heartsofgold
4 minutes ago, nick_3892 said:

Back of F5 next to the aisle. Delighted!!! Selling like hotcakes

Same mate, right on the aisle.  Just happy to get 4 seats together.

6 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Do have a contact number, I can't get through. 

I emailed them just after 9 and they called me back.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)