Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

47 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

That's the first 10,000 sold after just 1 hour. What a support :clap:

Almost as much as Hibs sold over a two week period for the semi.  

maroondevo52
Just now, karipidis said:

Kingsleys goal must have looked superb. 

Superb, like Cochrane I knew it was in the net when it left his boot.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

You clearly do not know the meaning of the word 'sociopath'.

You clearly take the internet too seriously. 

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Aye but you miss out on the banter lol

Aye fair, give you that. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So what sections are still available?

Check it yourself ya lazy doughnut. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Have you tried looking at the seat map?

Does your browser only let you into JKB?

How many seats do you think we'll have sold now?

What's for tea?

Will I enjoy my holiday?

What's Portuguese for annoying troll?

Should I stop now?

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye fair, give you that. 

Check it yourself ya lazy doughnut. 

Remember not everyone can see what sections are left

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You decided what to wear to the final yet?

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

You decided what to wear to the final yet?

I'm hoping to wear a **** off huge smile at the final whistle. 

Got tickets in D1 right next to Rangers supporters on halfway line. 

Could be an absolute nightmare or could be fecking glorious getting it right up them.:flag2:

We plan on getting ours on Mon/Tues of next week. Now I KNOW that we will be fine to do so as season ticket holders…so why has the speed of uptake this morning got my worried we won’t get a ticket? 😳🤣🤣

1 minute ago, suds66 said:

Think I may have things sorted now. Is row zz in F6 a decent view? 

Some of those areas go back to row eee so you almost at the very back of the stand

Just now, Newton51 said:

Some of those areas go back to row eee so you almost at the very back of the stand

Thanks for that. 

More for my nephew to see the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Thanks for that. 

More for my nephew to see the pitch. 

If behind the goal I would be aiming more for row z than zz especially with someone younger. I row row e for semi final but that was too low 

Dagger Is Back

Would have to say that the TO staff once again have been superb. Four folks on the counters trying to answer and accommodate all kinds of requests in terms of 'not behind the goals' 'as far back as you can' and 'my mates 6 foot 8 so can he have an aisle seat'.

Thanks folks 

Take a bow

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

If behind the goal I would be aiming more for row z than zz especially with someone younger. I row row e for semi final but that was too low 

Thanks, might wait until another section opens. 

Thanks to everyone for the help/advice. Looks like my account has been sorted. 

Just waiting on another section opening up. 

ArcticJambo
4 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Thanks, might wait until another section opens. 

If you're anywhere on the curva (as the continentals call it) behind the goals, I would ideally get around SS. 👍

16 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

We plan on getting ours on Mon/Tues of next week. Now I KNOW that we will be fine to do so as season ticket holders…so why has the speed of uptake this morning got my worried we won’t get a ticket? 😳🤣🤣

You get over excitement at ticket sales. You can only sell what you are given 😂

You’d think because we sold 10,000 in an hour we are on course to sell 50,000 for the final 🙃.    20 odd thou Final tickets will always sell out, whether sold over 2 weeks or 3.

I’d imagine things will slow a bit now now given the phasing process.  

8 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Got tickets in D1 right next to Rangers supporters on halfway line. 

Could be an absolute nightmare or could be fecking glorious getting it right up them.:flag2:

That's where we are also. Great seats, although everyone will be standing.

It was fun being in the equivalent (C5) for the Semi v H1b5. The view of our brilliantly simple TIVO, plus the big Zal flag, and the mass twirly compared to their empty end was glorious ... and the sight of the Poet Warrior in D1 becoming gutted (along with more empty seats) was worth it alone.

Screenshot_20220429-120053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120609_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120101_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120132_Gallery.jpg

8 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

If you're anywhere on the curva (as the continentals call it) behind the goals, I would ideally get around SS. 👍

Cheers AJ

35 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Do I, though? If you think that meeting up with fellow Hearts supporters for tickets, having face-to-face interaction and a bit of a laugh (and bagging, in my humble opinion, the best seats - a block of 8 in D1) is being a 'sociopath' - as opposed to sitting behind a computer screen, then your suspect grasp of psychological terminology is the least of your worries.

If you think making a smart ass denigration of fellow supporters is a good thing, then at least get your terminology correct. 👍

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The ones that haven't sold yet. 

AlphonseCapone
16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Do I, though? If you think that meeting up with fellow Hearts supporters for tickets, having face-to-face interaction and a bit of a laugh (and bagging, in my humble opinion, the best seats - a block of 8 in D1) is being a 'sociopath' - as opposed to sitting behind a computer screen, then your suspect grasp of psychological terminology is the least of your worries.

If you think making a smart ass denigration of fellow supporters is a good thing, then at least get your terminology correct. 👍

If sitting behind a screen avoids being exposed to the above sort of drivel then I'm extra glad. 

You're clearly offended though mate so I'm sorry for making fun of your wee day out at the ticket office and I'm glad you got a ticket you're pleased with. 

A bit of a long shot here:  I don't suppose anyone has a spare Season Ticket Account I can assign a single ticket to?  I have managed to buy five for myself and the four kids (all season tickets holders).  My wife wants to go as well but isn't a season ticket holder and so is unlikely to get to sit beside us.  There is a single available seat right next to us just now but I can't buy it yet 😞

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, suds66 said:

Only allows me to select one seat

Sounds like the same issue as I had. I selected that I wanted to buy two in the top left, but then I could only click on one seat in the plan and add it to my basket, it wouldn't let me select the 2nd seat.  I just went for allowing it to suggest seats in a section in the end, and it suggested decent ones (or as decent as they get at Hampdump) so I took those. 

47 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Thanks to everyone for the help/advice. Looks like my account has been sorted. 

Just waiting on another section opening up. 

Just out of curiosity do you know what sorted it?

43 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That's where we are also. Great seats, although everyone will be standing.

It was fun being in the equivalent (C5) for the Semi v H1b5. The view of our brilliantly simple TIVO, plus the big Zal flag, and the mass twirly compared to their empty end was glorious ... and the sight of the Poet Warrior in D1 becoming gutted (along with more empty seats) was worth it alone.

Screenshot_20220429-120053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120609_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120101_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-120132_Gallery.jpg

Hearts = full end.

Hibs = fools end.

😂

daft question, trying to add to friends and families on the portal.

trying to add someone to my portal and is says number not recognised, it also shows a different number for a friend that we both have on our portals on the screenshot he sent me.

do accounts have two numbers? is that why i am having problems or is it just my lack of IT skills  !!!!!

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Sounds like the same issue as I had. I selected that I wanted to buy two in the top left, but then I could only click on one seat in the plan and add it to my basket, it wouldn't let me select the 2nd seat.  I just went for allowing it to suggest seats in a section in the end, and it suggested decent ones (or as decent as they get at Hampdump) so I took those. 

Frustrating as, fortunately Wavydavy pm'd me with a suggestion which resolved the issue on my account. 

Tickets now bought, stress levels have now abated!!! 

7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Just out of curiosity do you know what sorted it?

My Account was re set, some sort of glich was causing the problem. 

Thanks again wd😉

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, suds66 said:

Frustrating as, fortunately Wavydavy pm'd me with a suggestion which resolved the issue on my account. 

Tickets now bought, stress levels have now abated!!! 

Well come on man, don't tell us you know how to sort it but not actually tell us how! :)

3 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

daft question, trying to add to friends and families on the portal.

trying to add someone to my portal and is says number not recognised, it also shows a different number for a friend that we both have on our portals on the screenshot he sent me.

do accounts have two numbers? is that why i am having problems or is it just my lack of IT skills  !!!!!

Had this problem before, some people do have two numbers associated with them. If you email the ticket office with the details of the person they should get back to you pretty quickly with the 'other' number you'll need. 

Brother in law has just purchased 9 together, don't know where in the stadium though just glad to get them, still looking for 4 seats though. Gorebridge area if anyone knows give me a shout please. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Had this problem before, some people do have two numbers associated with them. If you email the ticket office with the details of the person they should get back to you pretty quickly with the 'other' number you'll need. 

perfect thanks 

16 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Well come on man, don't tell us you know how to sort it but not actually tell us how! :)

😄

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)