Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )

jamboinglasgow

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

They're two points above third bottom St Mirren, who they play on Saturday. If St Johnston beat Dundee then it could be down to five points with four games to play, aka squeaky bum time. That bottom six has the makings of a real dugfight, while we are sitting pretty in guaranteed third place and a cup final. Not that I'm gloating you understand, especially given the role that most of these clubs played in kicking us in the teeth two years ago.

image-23-10-21-11-03-5.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Rudy T

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King

I would just like to take a moment to celebrate that thick ***** Gary ****ing Caldwell being sacked too. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, gavvy said:

What serious manager is going to want to take over from him. Jack Ross sacked the week before the league cup final and Maloney after 4 months 🤪

Any one of the hundreds of unemployed failures on the merry go round of club management I would imagine 🤞

I’m in two minds, he was hummingly bad which was funny to watch but also seeing the snide little ****er lose his job after clearly instructing his players to go in with excessive force on ours is good karma

Ronald Villiers

2 more on gardening leave.  Butcher will show Jack and Shaun the ropes down at East Mains.

20220419_110115.jpg

Brick Tamland

I think they will get an American in to put their fans into a froth of seething frenzy, take the huff and then sell the San Meccano for housing and build a state of the art 10k capacity piggery near their training ground. 
Job done Ron walks away with 

:wonga:

Called it on Saturday. Only thing I got wrong was that they took until Tuesday to empty him!

On 16/04/2022 at 08:28, Craig_ said:

He'll be taking an unexpected journey to the Job Centre on Monday. 

Neverforgetfiveone
9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hearing they are going for Lennon with Brown his assistant. 

What a disgusting pairing that would be. 

That’s all fair and well but it’s going to cost them a packet! 

broxburnjambo

Hibs are apparently looking for someone bigger than Maloney. This man from fantasy island fits the bill.

Herve_Villechaize_1977.thumb.jpg.95c2e3a78ac1ba7b82172068e08ae1c0.jpg

Edited by broxburnjambo

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They need to bring someone in that the players can look up to this time. 🥸

:arf:

Neverforgetfiveone
Just now, Neverforgetfiveone said:

That’s all fair and well but it’s going to cost them a packet! 

Furthermore…. It doesn’t go well with there modern inclusive vision… NL left with a cloud over his head the last time! 

8 minutes ago, south morroccan said:

Muppets now going with dream ticket... Lennon and Brown.

Lennon wouldn't last 2 months under their current regime , would end up sticking the nut on Ron the Con 

Rory Mcilroy

Absolutely no way a club with "certain values" can appoint Malky Mackay. 

I'd expect a Goodwillie/Raith level of backlash from their fanbase. 

48 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Sack 2 managers in one season, don’t make top 6 and have a half empty stadium every week. Fire sale this summer I think 

At least when we done that, we finished second, making CL Qualifiers, and won the cup. 

Absolute Scenes

Lennon would not return after the absolute sh show of him leaving last time. It really is utterly desperate times in leith wanting him back

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They need to bring someone in that the players can look up to this time. 🥸

:clyay:

jack D and coke
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

Lennon would not return after the absolute sh show of him leaving last time. It really is utterly desperate times in leith wanting him back

Seen some say get Sean Dyche in…

:wattie:
Oh hibs😂

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

ooof.jpg

I love that Lennon is a "hero"!  Just ALL about values that club is.  Their hero last time he was there was absolute poison, had players by the throat, went whole days without speaking and others where he did nothing but berrate them.  Used offensive language and threats to their then CEO and caused near riots with his behaviour on the touchline, as well as shamefully calling racism in to the equation.

Heroic stuff.

Broon?  Ok, was a good player for them, won a LC, got battered in a few derbies, left at first chance, had a good career at Celtic where he generally behaved like a flat-track bully hiding behind his henchmen (his henchmen could be the better players who allowed him to be selected, the bigger players who stopped him being snapped or the refs who let him away with his shite for 10 years or more).  He then went and made a tit of himself in Aberdeen.  Hibs hero?  Not sure about that one.  I guess the bar is low.

Shooter McGavin

We stopped them getting into the top 6, we stopped them from getting to the Cup final, and now we’ve got their manager the sack.

We’ve cost them an absolute fortune.

:vrwow:

FarmerTweedy
43 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

why would anyone sign up for it if they are so ruthless in getting rid of their managers. In particular Jack Ross. ? 

Just make sure it's a 3 year contract and they have to pay it up in full if they sack you! Cha-ching, as they say!

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I love that Lennon is a "hero"!  Just ALL about values that club is.  Their hero last time he was there was absolute poison, had players by the throat, went whole days without speaking and others where he did nothing but berrate them.  Used offensive language and threats to their then CEO and caused near riots with his behaviour on the touchline, as well as shamefully calling racism in to the equation.

Heroic stuff.

Broon?  Ok, was a good player for them, won a LC, got battered in a few derbies, left at first chance, had a good career at Celtic where he generally behaved like a flat-track bully hiding behind his henchmen (his henchmen could be the better players who allowed him to be selected, the bigger players who stopped him being snapped or the refs who let him away with his shite for 10 years or more).  He then went and made a tit of himself in Aberdeen.  Hibs hero?  Not sure about that one.  I guess the bar is low.

They're never coming.

"Hibs are falling apart again" is the death knell for that club. Imagine having to listen to that getting belted out every time they get pumped by Hearts. They'd combust. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Wonder if this has something to do with the very expensive golden boy, Mueller, being benched on Saturday. And Doig who is on the verge of a money transfer every time the window opens.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Heroic stuff.

The bar is so low that even Maloney cant limbo dance underneath it 

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We stopped them getting into the top 6, we stopped them from getting to the Cup final, and now we’ve got their manager the sack.

We’ve cost them an absolute fortune.

:vrwow:

But how can this be they were seemingly brilliant on Saturday and we were just embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I think they will get an American in to put their fans into a froth of seething frenzy, take the huff and then sell the San Meccano for housing and build a state of the art 10k capacity piggery near their training ground. 
Job done Ron walks away with 

:wonga:

Leith - twinned with Tranent.

From the BBC report after Saturday, he says "I know exactly what we need to get to a point where we can consistently out-perform teams above us". That will come in handy when you are in 11th in 4 games time then. 

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

But how can this be they were seemingly brilliant on Saturday and we were just embarrassing.

It defies logic doesn't it. The Flairmeisters played like 1970 Brazil on Saturday so why sack Baloney now ?

RustyRightPeg

Whether they’d take another risk similar is that to be seen but it is teed up for Scott Brown to take over.

Remarkable how deluded this club are - what do they define as success?
Must kill them seeing how far they’ve fell after letting Ross go who had them in a reasonably good position. I wouldn’t want him in charge of Hearts but I think he’s a decent manager.

Heckingbottom doing a good job with Sheff Utd considering where they were when he took over. It’s just comedy. Sack sack sack and hope for a miracle.

Dagger Is Back

Right come on who's behind these? 

Today 09:51 AM#6

Increase the manager salary and bring in someone who has strong experience and someone who the players would instantly look up too

Today 09:55 AM#10
@hibs.net private memberCallum_62's Avatar
Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974

Bartley, Brown and Ian Murray

Well, getting in there before the ex hibs connection is essential suggestions come in greengrin2.gif

Not got a clue to be honest - I wouldve taken Mcinnes last time but I doubt that would happen now

I feel that we might end up being pleasantly surprised in who we end up with - I think we will go big this time

Everything about the guy just looked and inevitable played out like he was just playing at being a manager.Absolutely clueless a bit like the support that wanted him to stay cause his side kicked Hearts in a game 🤣

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, fila said:

Shame, had them going in the right direction 

Could definitely have taken them to a new level 😜.

2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Whether they’d take another risk similar is that to be seen but it is teed up for Scott Brown to take over.

Remarkable how deluded this club are - what do they define as success?
Must kill them seeing how far they’ve fell after letting Ross go who had them in a reasonably good position. I wouldn’t want him in charge of Hearts but I think he’s a decent manager.

Heckingbottom doing a good job with Sheff Utd considering where they were when he took over. It’s just comedy. Sack sack sack and hope for a miracle.

They're an EXCELLENT CUP TEAM remember.  So adept at beating everyone in cups until they play someone in cups.  Again, the anomaly in their history taken as their norm.

So success for them?  Basically give them one of their myths to hold on to - just one of them.  Maloney was failing to even do that.  Perhaps if they'd got Partick in the semi instead of us, or Brechin, or someone like that, he'd still be in a job as they'd still be an EXCELLENT CUP TEAM.

(lets remember they only won their qf as Motherwell were down to 10 men for 88 mins - an irony lost on them given their celebration of their performance on Saturday and snearding at our - winning - performance).

• davemclaren changed the title to Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )