Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil D. Corners
8 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Screenshot_20220620-123149.thumb.png.234f5990228bd75061189beeea8851e1.png

Great news. 

This is a real sign of how far we have come. 

Bungalow Bill
4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Pandering to the Hibs support 🤦🏻

Not really. It would take something away from the fixture if we cut Hibs tickets. We also get the full stand there and I wouldn’t want to give them a reason to change that, ER is the highlight of the season for me. 

Edited by Apache Mal

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Great news, just means hopefully weegies stuck with 2 sections

Give them one section no more 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agree but this is better than no STs in the Roseburn. 

It is and the European guarantee makes it more attractive

Just now, Apache Mal said:

Not really. It would take something away fro

the fixture if we cut Hibs tickets. We also get the full stand there and I wouldn’t want to give them a reason to change that, ER is the highlight of the season for me. 

It wouldn’t at all . Hearts fans should come first 

Bungalow Bill
Just now, GBJambo said:

It would for me. Different opinions though and all that. 

Stewie Griffin
11 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

It would for me. Different opinions though and all that. 

I agree we should give them the full stand makes for a better atmosphere and also wouldn’t want us to not get the full away end down there. 

Bungalow Bill
1 minute ago, Stewie Griffin said:

I agree we should give them the full stand makes for a better atmosphere and also wouldn’t want us to not get the full away end down there. 

I wonder if folk wanting us to cut the Hibs allocation go to the derbies at ER? I really don’t know. 

Stewie Griffin
Just now, Apache Mal said:

I wonder if folk wanting us to cut the Hibs allocation go to the derbies at ER? I really don’t know. 

I’ve wondered that myself one of the things I look forward to is going down there and beating them on their own patch with the Hearts end full / bouncing 

2 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

I do not every single one any more but still fairly regularly and I would cut their allocation to make way for more Hearts season tickets

KyleLafferty

Hibs get the roseburn, we get their away end. It should always be that way. The old firm atmosphere is murder now that they about 850 away fans.

Bungalow Bill
3 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Hibs wouldn’t cut our allocation in any case. They need the money 

It wouldn’t  surprise me if they cut ours anyway, Hibs class and all that. 

heartsfc_fan
10 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Hibs get the roseburn, we get their away end. It should always be that way. The old firm atmosphere is murder now that they about 850 away fans.

This

broxburnjambo
38 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Think Hearts are putting them first. we do have an away support that needs looked after as well.

8 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

It wouldn’t  surprise me if they cut ours anyway, Hibs class and all that. 

Hearts should just wait and see how many ST's we shift and then determine who gets what in the Roseburn

Great seeing say 1k OF fans , Hibs i dont mind getting the away end, but if we have the numbers Hearts first 

Season tickets to be sold in the roseburn. Fantastic news and shows were growing. Demand is there when the club can demonstrate it has its shit together! 

132goals1958
39 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Agree. Is it right we restrict Roseburn season ticket holders effectively excluding them from 1 or 2 games. This could influence them in possibly deciding not to purchase one. Additionally I expect the gap to increase and the prospect of them not filling their end. Unless they are flying they wont fill four ends at their place. Ron wont cut of his nose to spite his face.

Gorgie_Rules

Rather than the national newspapers praising the club for getting things right and growing the fan base, I guarantee there will be articles about how rangers and celtic fans are going to be LOCKED out of Tynecastle

1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Agree. Is it right we restrict Roseburn season ticket holders effectively excluding them from 1 or 2 games. This could influence them in possibly deciding not to purchase one. Additionally I expect the gap to increase and the prospect of them not filling their end. Unless they are flying they wont fill four ends at their place. Ron wont cut of his nose to spite his face.

Maybe pointing towards a future where the home end isn’t big enough for the support. 

A great problem to have! 😂 Although does pose some awkward discussions going forward about how to fix that issue. 

broxburnjambo
1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Rather than the national newspapers praising the club for getting things right and growing the fan base, I guarantee there will be articles about how rangers and celtic fans are going to be LOCKED out of Tynecastle

Evening news already reporting it as such.

broxburnjambo
4 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

It is Hibs we are talking about hear. Remember what happened with the vote!!  Exactly that happened, they cut there nose of to spite their face.  

6 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Surely the Roseburn ST's will be slightly cheaper? Anyone who buys in there knows what they are signing up for.

132goals1958
4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Surely the Roseburn ST's will be slightly cheaper? Anyone who buys in there knows what they are signing up for.

Hopefully they only miss one game.

12 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Good. It'll just make more Hearts fans buy tickets.

GIRFUY to the OF

Famous 1874

Anyone raging about giving Hibs the full Roseburn end clearly don’t go to away games at Easter Road. Would ruin the atmosphere if we did the same as the OF. 

Sensible decision about cutting the OF whilst maintaining a full allocation for Hibs.

50 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I said this a while back and was castigated saying this 

37 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Hearts should just wait and see how many ST's we shift and then determine who gets what in the Roseburn

Great seeing say 1k OF fans , Hibs i dont mind getting the away end, but if we have the numbers Hearts first 

I suspect if it goes well this season with sales they might have one standard approach for ALL games next season.   If the demand is there I’m in favour of supporting Hearts ST holders as we continue to grow the club.    Ron I m sure will do whatever is best for Hibs commercially which is not cutting Hearts allocation.   Regardless,  this move is just so positive for our glorious club this season 🇱🇻

59 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Hibs and Hearts are different sized clubs and that gap is growing.   You’d expect this to be taken into account in future with away fans allocations.   It could even be this year that we have 50% more season ticket holders than the wee team.   We don’t need to seek parity for away fans in this fixture IMO.   

Edited by Gmcjambo

Malinga the Swinga

**** giving Hibs full end. Give them 1 section and if they retaliate, then they will do themselves out if money.

All this protect the Derby shite is just shit. I long for day when these Hibs ***** go bust, liquidate and then cease to exist in any shape or form.

Would happily never play them again.

Saint Jambo
58 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

There is still a fair difference between 1,400 out of 20,000 and 850 out of 60,000. The Rangers and Celtic fans didn't seem to have an issue generating atmosphere at Tynecastle when they only had two sections.

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Hibs and Hearts are different sized clubs and that gap is growing.   You’d expect this to be taken into account in future with away fans allocations.   It could even be this year that we have 50% more season ticket holders than the wee team.   We don’t need to seek parity for away fans in this fixture IMO.   

Hibs knew what was coming from us Re ST sales and got in first with there magical 10k sales, which i seriously doubt  afterlooking at the dots of unsold

We are looking at 15k, which does show that we have by far a bigger support and always have  and to have 50% more sales is just superb

Great times ahead 

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

Pandering to the Hibs support 🤦🏻

Hibs are the only team who should get the full away stand, and we are the same at Easter Road.  It really adds to the Derby atmosphere, and it would be shite if there were only 800 of them to see their team get pumped at Tynecastle. 

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Hibs are the only team who should get the full away stand, and we are the same at Easter Road.  It really adds to the Derby atmosphere, and it would be shite if there were only 800 of them to see their team get pumped at Tynecastle. 

Disagree . 

We are growing the club and we are leaving Hibs trailing. If the demand is there that means we can sell out to our own fans then we do so . 

**** Hibs 

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

Daft decision not allowing Hearts fan a seat for the derby 

Sorry but we will always give the full roseburn to the hibbies, just as they give us the full Dunbar road end to us. Please god we never get like the weegie bigots and reduce the Derby to just another game 

broxburnjambo

All this about looking after Hearts fans first. Are the 3.5k away fans that go to Easter Road every season not Hearts supporters.  All this about Hibs wont cut our allocation need to remember what they did during the vote to put us down. 

Lets look after the  Hearts fans that go to Easter Road as well. 

Category b seasons tickets are "not" a new conception and people know what they are buying.

scott herbertson

I'm in favour of Hibs getting the Roseburn, for now. If they weren't selling i tout it would be different. Very happy that the arse cheeks are reduced to two sections.

1 minute ago, broxburnjambo said:

All this about looking after Hearts fans first. Are the 3.5k away fans that go to Easter Road every season not Hearts supporters.  All this about Hibs wont cut our allocation need to remember what they did during the vote to put us down. 

Lets look after the  Hearts fans that go to Easter Road as well. 

Category b seasons tickets are "not" a new conception and people know what they are buying.

Spot on. 

AC Mallin_51

The cat B ticket actually has the potential to be good value. If the tramps finish bottom 6 you miss one game. You never know there might be people that know they’ll miss the home derby in advance anyway

2 minutes ago, ericb said:

I think we have the demand but don't have the proper supply, I don't see a lot of people getting roseburn STs

i think after the way they sold the cup final tickets and the lure of guaranteed tickets for the European games will see them sell well. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)