Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah basically any free seats are available now or you can wait to see if a better seat comes up with the current season ticket holder not renewing

Cant see there being many left for the general sale. 

43 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

I am only getting the option to renew my seat from last season but i cant seem to add my son and my nephew who had the two seats along side me, one is under 16 and one is under 13. I also get no map of the seats available just last seasons seat and once added to the basket no option to purchase the kids tickets. Am i missing something really obvious?

I had similar issues. I'm just going to go down to the ticket office and get them to renew the lot for us. Managed to pick up another seat alongside us though, so half the job done.

Boyces beard
5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I had similar issues. I'm just going to go down to the ticket office and get them to renew the lot for us. Managed to pick up another seat alongside us though, so half the job done.

I'm going to have to do the same 👍

ArcticJambo
13 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Another one added to our family group. Very happy to pick up an extra seat next to ours.

Nice.  I tried but after an hour, there appeared none despite having one free sest to our left and a few just in front.  Have written to the club to make sure. Still hopeful.

1 hour ago, Boyces beard said:

I am only getting the option to renew my seat from last season but i cant seem to add my son and my nephew who had the two seats along side me, one is under 16 and one is under 13. I also get no map of the seats available just last seasons seat and once added to the basket no option to purchase the kids tickets. Am i missing something really obvious?

I think it will be because you need to prove that the tickets are for someone under 16 and someone under 13. If you go to the ticket office with some sort of proof then this would be sorted out easily enough.

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

I think it will be because you need to prove that the tickets are for someone under 16 and someone under 13. If you go to the ticket office with some sort of proof then this would be sorted out easily enough.

That should not be an issue as they have had the same seats for 3 seasons and Hearts have their DOB on record, also last season my son moved from an u13 ticket to an u16 season ticket automatically and the price changed accordingly when i went to renew. I'll just pop in to the ticket office and renew them all together, its most likely me missing something but its not a problem as im just 5 mins away from Tynie.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Seaside Dave said:

Haven't seen it commented yet, but does anyone know if you purchase a new season ticket do you get 20 loyalty points right away ? Obviously thinking cup final ticket for may aswell ! 

Go easy on me if it's been mentioned 😔

The additional 20 points aren't allocated until during the close season, the loyalty points which apply for cup final tickets is based on the total  points held when the tickets go on sale. When allocating the points the TO will also remove any points which have expiired

Seaside Dave
16 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The additional 20 points aren't allocated until during the close season, the loyalty points which apply for cup final tickets is based on the total  points held when the tickets go on sale. When allocating the points the TO will also remove any points which have expiired

Cheers ! Thanks for all the replies to what probably seemed a silly question to most 🤣

38 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Nice.  I tried but after an hour, there appeared none despite having one free sest to our left and a few just in front.  Have written to the club to make sure. Still hopeful.

Hope it works out for you!

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Anything you want. Stroll around the foyer like you belong, use the wee bar and no-one says anything.

And I don't even have an ST. :verysmug:

That's just a state of mind, Barack! 

4 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

Platinum also gets you a padded seat. 

That's what I thought. Can't be purely the view because they're at the half way line, can it. 

AlphonseCapone
47 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Does everyone normally stand up all game in rows 22 - 23 of section G?

I'm row 27 and off the top of my head, the next 3 or 4 rows are usually standing I think but that's maybe getting to the boundary of it outside big games. Unless I'm just extremely unobservent. 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I reckon won't be far off putting celtic / rangers back to a couple of sections again. Happy days

They've already been back to that all this season.

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Boyces beard said:

I'm sure I've read posts from other folk saying concession STs need renewed at the TO as they need to see evidence of entitlement. 

FarmerTweedy
39 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

That's just a state of mind, Barack! 

That's what I thought. Can't be purely the view because they're at the half way line, can it. 

Premium seats are spaced slightly more apart from each other within the rows. I don’t think the actual seats are any wider, there are just spacers between them.  

It’s annoying that if you want to change seats you have to wait until general sale is there not a few days for ST holders to change seats if they wanted?

FarmerTweedy
45 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

It’s annoying that if you want to change seats you have to wait until general sale is there not a few days for ST holders to change seats if they wanted?

You can probably change seats now as long as the one you want to move to is vacant, although you might not be able to do it online. Try emailing or phoning the ticket office. Worst case scenario will probably be that you have to pop into the TO, but I doubt that'll be necessary! 

bigdavemaddog
1 hour ago, Vin1874 said:

in past seasons there have been a few days in between renewals ending and general sale starting for seat swaps

Stewie Griffin
1 hour ago, Vin1874 said:

if you want to renew into seats that are currently vacant email the ticket office and tell them which ones and they’ll sort it out for you I did that a few seasons ago.

6 hours ago, sirwalter said:

You think this will be a consideration next season?

Derby games are special. Let’s not ruin them. 

Be nice to see all those available seats getting snapped up and the Roseburn becoming available.

OmiyaHearts

I usually don't commit to ST as I miss a fair amount of Saturday games with work, but I'm far too excited about next season to miss out. I'm defo signing up when it's general sale.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I usually don't commit to ST as I miss a fair amount of Saturday games with work, but I'm far too excited about next season to miss out. I'm defo signing up when it's general sale.

it is now for any non holders seats mate 

Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, Vin1874 said:

You can change seats. I just moved a few seats along.  Obviously the availability wont be as great right now until the general sale.

Mr Elwood P
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’m trying to move seats and add one for my kids.  Any idea why this isn’t working for me? 

Perhaps need to wait for general sale to add the kids?

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’m trying to move seats and add one for my kids.  Any idea why this isn’t working for me? 

There does seem to be a few wee glitches with ticketmaster. I'm sure the ticket office will sort you out if you're able to visit - or even email them on [email protected] with what you're trying to do.

kingantti1874

Thanks both.  I’ll give them a call tomorrow.  I though from reading the thread some had been able to add additional ticks for the kids

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Thanks both.  I’ll give them a call tomorrow.  I though from reading the thread some had been able to add additional ticks for the kids

Yeah, I've added one, but it's next to our existing seats, so we're not trying to move seats.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yeah, I've added one, but it's next to our existing seats, so we're not trying to move seats.

Seats next to me not free unfortunately.  

7 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

Im assuming the 3rd person is already in the system? 
I want to buy a season ticket for my nephew but when it asks me to assign I can’t because he doesn’t have an account. 

Yes, the third person we bought for already had an account

7 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

Im assuming the 3rd person is already in the system? 
I want to buy a season ticket for my nephew but when it asks me to assign I can’t because he doesn’t have an account. 

I'm sure the ticket office will help you get sorted. If you can't go in person, drop them an email on [email protected]

2 hours ago, McCrae said:

Derby games are special. Let’s not ruin them. 

Next season? 23-24 perhaps if they can manage it in one season unlike last time.

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Yes, the third person we bought for already had an account

this was the problem - brain wasn’t functioning with all the beer.  😆 created a new account, linked them up and all sorted 👍🏻

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)