*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

If his decision making was better he'd be in different league from the Scottish Premiership.

No if his decision making was better hed be at us. If his decision making was a lot better he’d be at a better club than us. McKay is lightyears above Gino’s level. 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

47 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Unsurprised you can't see the potential. 

Josh Ginnelly is 25 years old and has had about 10 clubs in 7 years…..

We are the biggest club he’ll play for and his next club will be a downwards move and it’ll come within the next 12 months.

He is going to carve out a steady career playing in the tiers 4-6 of English football.

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

No if his decision making was better hed be at us. If his decision making was a lot better he’d be at a better club than us. McKay is lightyears above Gino’s level. 

He was at Preston was he not?

5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Josh Ginnelly is 25 years old and has had about 10 clubs in 7 years…..

We are the biggest club he’ll play for and his next club will be a downwards move and it’ll come within the next 12 months.

He is going to carve out a steady career playing in the tiers 4-6 of English football.

Mind folk said similar about Bjorn Johnson. Then he got a move to AZ and played for the Norwegian national team. You can either see it or you can't. Don't worry if you can't.

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Funnily enough was speaking to a Dons mate and bellend was the exact term used.

Apparently he keeps posting up things like “the best striker in scotlands on the bench, wtf” and “aberdeen is so sh1t compared to America”
His wife also posted how awful the richest part of aberdeen was.

And he's on 10k a week.

8c89061c-961d-4abb-8a69-0a80bc17354d_text.gif

6 hours ago, fila said:

Some people need to calm down, I am sure they working hard on bringing in the right type of player. The last thing we need is just a panic buy / loan as we need to fill a gap 

I think if anything the assumption we have maybe dragged our feet with the last 3/4 players tells you we are NOT PANIC BUYING! that's evident under Savages reign,  we are slow if anything,  probably overly safe after the guff that's been signed under Levein and Cathro,  if anything , and I'm fine with that. We'll never panic buy under Joe and it will always be quality over quantity 

Fire_At_The_Disco
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Unsurprised you can't see the potential. 

Cmon sir, he’s been at the club 2 years and has shown he doesn’t want to or is capable of taking his game to the next level. I liked him when he 1st came in but he never looks like he is truly 100% a trier. We can do better and I believe we will. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Mind folk said similar about Bjorn Johnson. Then he got a move to AZ and played for the Norwegian national team. You can either see it or you can't. Don't worry if you can't.

You should have passed your superior wisdom on to the club at the time instead of to a randomer on a message board 6 years later. 

6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

😂

Bjorn Johnson is now at his 5th club in 5 years since leaving Hearts. He has had one good season….the hit the footballing high of the Korean League and is now back in the MLS where he has scored 2 goals in 18 months apparently.

You really should have picked a better example to try and justify you’re ludicrous post.

Josh Ginnelly……superstar 😃

Aussie Jambo
18 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

It’s not the time to put in youngsters when we need results. It’s a risky strategy and although a shame for them not to be involved, let it be the end of the season when we’re coasting 3rd

When’s a good time to blood young players? If they are good enough to play at Hearts then they are good enough to play for Hearts. They won’t playing for B team or on the bench. We lose too many young players because they’re not given the chance. Young Neilson is an example. 

Remember they all started young. 

image.jpeg.120381261842f9570656c7bc92ee4757.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, gedster said:

Thousands of season tickets sold and 18000+ at games. Fans have invested, time for the Recruitment Team to deliver more quality in a shrinking time frame. Fingers crossed.... 

Means nothing if teams down south have more money and offer more. 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Means nothing if teams down south have more money and offer more. 

No really it just means we shift markets like Australia and the Dutch 1st division.

Any chance of me waking up to a signing tomorrow or a well informed source of a signing?

Not holding my breath.

Bazzas right boot

I hope we don't sign players until the last minute. 

Far too much fun to be had watching some posters mentally unfurl themselves as the deadline approaches. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Millinkovic (sp).

Skinny won't be skinny anymore if he's been a free agent since January. 

Just now, martoon said:

Millinkovic (sp).

Oh no.  Not again!!

On a more definite note, should I be letting my non-football loving boss that the next two days are exclusively an F5 fest?

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No really it just means we shift markets like Australia and the Dutch 1st division.

Other teams can do that as well. 

Not saying that it's the issue but Justin kluivert has just been refused a work permit to play for Fulham because he didn't play enough games last season. Post brexit is defo having an effect on signing players

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Oh no.  Not again!!

On a more definite note, should I be letting my non-football loving boss that the next two days are exclusively an F5 fest?

😄

Just make sure he can see your reactions of incredulity, frustration, joy etc. at every rumour and actual signing.

He'll think your working, Roy.

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, bazman said:

Not saying that it's the issue but Justin kluivert has just been refused a work permit to play for Fulham because he didn't play enough games last season. Post brexit is defo having an effect on signing players

Scottish benefits from having the panel system for ones that don't make the required points and its usually quite lenient. English football don't have that

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Any chance of me waking up to a signing tomorrow or a well informed source of a signing?

Not holding my breath.

Good chance it’ll be plural. 

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

😄

Just make sure he can see your reactions of incredulity, frustration, joy etc. at every rumour and actual signing.

He'll think your working, Roy.

Only issue is month end also slams shut today!!  Every time I gasp, he'll think it's a sale!

Yasssss, just brought in a big one!! What, is that your big tender landed?  Na, Hearts just signed Benzema!

Unknown user
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

A move to AZ where he failed, got punted out on loan after 6 months, and is now playing in Canada. His last cap was while he was at AZ 3 years ago and his estimated value has gone from €3.5m to €400k.

Thomas Gravesen got a move to Madrid, but it doesn't mean he's a Galactico!

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Only issue is month end also slams shut today!!  Every time I gasp, he'll think it's a sale!

Yasssss, just brought in a big one!! What, is that your big tender landed?  Na, Hearts just signed Benzema!

😄

48 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

When’s a good time to blood young players? If they are good enough to play at Hearts then they are good enough to play for Hearts. They won’t playing for B team or on the bench. We lose too many young players because they’re not given the chance. Young Neilson is an example. 

Remember they all started young. 

image.jpeg.120381261842f9570656c7bc92ee4757.jpeg

The look of a boy who knows he's about to become "The Hammer of Hibs" 

ScandinavianJambo

I think I'm now looking forward to the window closing so that this thread will close too.....

It is a strange place 🤯😂😂

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

I think I'm now looking forward to the window closing so that this thread will close too.....

Then the free agents thread will start 😄

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Signed for some Italian side.

Has he actually signed for them?  I read he was interested in the loan move, that's why I thought he would be available.

He will obviously be on a decent wage, but if he is looking for game time.....

27 minutes ago, bazman said:

**** off a £10m signing but Bojang played 6 game in the Portuguese 3rd tier got one no problem

Rumours are going to start flying in thick and fast. How many will be true is another question. It's pretty much a free hit for rumour pages now.

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

It will just turn into the "who will we sign in January" thread 🙁

Just now, Sertse said:

Rumours are going to start flying in thick and fast. How many will be true is another question. It's pretty much a free hit for rumour pages now.

Daily record saying Robbie's would like  4. 

15 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

The January one will start soon. 

Having the World Cup at a weird time this year could work for us, with players on the fringe of squads looking to get back into contention for places.

Obviously I'm not talking about the top top countries, but we could be offering players a higher standard than just playing in the SPL every week.

Same kinda reason more eyes on Mackay playing in Europe worries me.

Edited by Lovecraft

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***