Or indeed Song 2 by Blur 

:silviodamn:

Beat me to it

Aussie Jambo

Woo woo woo come on and woo the conga. 

Or  Lee Seung Woo Woo Woo

push pineapple shake a tree. 

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Seems to have been fairly shit at every European team he has been at.

Wheesht. 

All aboard the hype train or GTF. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

:wow:

Aussie Jambo
3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

image.jpeg.7e3d62b142a9b34173e73b5aa7e3a8b8.jpeg

Dinnae burst the bubble. 

Absolute Scenes

I don’t think that Instagram post is him saying goodbye to his current team, just bringing up a memory of when a high school kid dressed up like him or something. Not sure it’s as close as we want yet

2 minutes ago, deejtee said:

Hope if this is true he has a trial period before an offer.

To see if we "wee Lee" like him?

jamboinglasgow
10 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Well yeah I mean I’m not sure the song could be classed as racist seeing as the eat dogs over there, would it be racist to sing a song about the French eating snails? Anyway probs best if the mods delete it just incase anyone is offended 🤷🏻‍♂️

If the person who the orginal chant was meant to celebrate, asks you to stop singing it because its insulting to his country, I think its safe to not sing it.

https://news.sky.com/story/ji-sung-park-ex-manchester-united-player-asks-fans-to-stop-singing-chant-which-contains-racial-stereotype-12425544

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I don’t think that Instagram post is him saying goodbye to his current team, just bringing up a memory of when a high school kid dressed up like him or something. Not sure it’s as close as we want yet

Aye that's not a goodbye message.

6 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Haring played in far more than 15 games though. Starts don't show the full picture, as you're missing games where he had a key impact like Celtic on the opening day and Livingston away when he replaced Woodburn in the first half.

You also can't discount cup games as they were a major part of our seasons success, and Haring was influential down that stretch.

My point is that besides that period in the first half of the season, how many times did Beni and Devlin actually play together? Their injuries suspensions ended up overlapping a lot as the season went on and Haring was the constant factor pairing with either Devlin when Beni was injured or playing alongside Beni when Devlin was suspended.

Yes he needs legs beside him but he's more than just a squad filler. Was a top top player for us last season and his consistency was up there with Gordon, Kingsley and Halkett.

We're now quite far off the original point here, which was not about whether I think Haring was a good or influential player last season. It was about Neilson's perception of him.

The starts show he was third choice, particularly considering he was fit all season. I'm not sure he even started once when both Beni and Devlin were available. When both were fit, both started.

That, along with the fact that he didn't seem to be getting a new contract until Beni's injury and the fact he only got 1 year plus an option, says to me that the management want to go in a different direction eventually.

As for why that might be, that's why I mentioned identity/style of play. I think Neilson wants the midfield to play with intensity, pressing and winning the ball high up the pitch. That isn't Haring. You can still have that as part of your game with Haring + Devlin/Beni, but it's pretty much lost with Haring and Smith/Halliday. I think Neilson would prefer his third midfielder to fit more with that style.

FWIW I like Haring and think he adds something different.

6 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Woo hoo!! Or Woo who??

Im going for the former. 😃

What about

Woo woo to the tune of  

2 unlimited there's no limit 

Special Agent Dale Cooper
8 minutes ago, deejtee said:

Hope if this is true he has a trial period before an offer.

Considering he's midway through a season in S Korea, and was recently awarded POTM, that's not going to happen.

5 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Could he be the Heart and Seoul of Edinburgh 

That's 👆 puntastic. 👏👏👏👏👏

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Saying goodbye 3 hours ago?!

A279FCAD-87B2-4FDE-A200-208FF8B3B887.jpeg

Ooh ooh think I have gone all stiff! Just as @Kendollsays, if they are pish, hey ho, transfer windows, need hope of superstar potential

Lee Seung-woo has reportedly been offered a three-year deal at Hearts after impressing in the K-League this term. 

The forward has netted 10 goals in 22 appearances this term for a club sitting sixth in the K League 1.

Lee often plays as a second striker or a left winger and is a key part of Suwon’s side, which could prove a sticking point as he prepares to leave midway through the campaign. 

Aside from scoring form, he could add creativity, pace and a scoring instinct to Robbie Neilson's frontline should a deal go through.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I wonder where I can buy a woo-lee Hearts top, I'll be sweltering in this heat though.

Impressive :yes:

Takeshi kovac
10 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Shankland was making runs and getting away from defenders fairly often only for us to pass it along from side to side awaiting an opening. McKay is generally the one to open up defences with passes, but other teams know that and double up making it difficult. So, if we have someone in the middle of the park like Davenport who will get his head up and look for those passes through the centre as well, maybe we’ll have more opportunities for Shankland, while at the same time giving the opposition another player to worry about stopping their passing.

Totally agree with this, badly need someone to pick a pass from CM . We can then play Grant further forward as well

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Spookie said:

I'm guessing this will be a drawn out affair over a period of weeks with visa's etc 🙄

Rangers Turkish signing arriving today I think. Maybe make it for the European ties, which I am guessing was perhaps the plan

Takeshi kovac
10 hours ago, RDSK said:

No idea who the poster is or whether they’re reputable or not. Was searching the words ‘hearts’ and ‘Europe’ to see the list of our possible opponents and this popped up.

666CAE62-AF7E-4E90-B509-19DD42628C8A.jpeg

Never heard of him but that strip is class 👌 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

From the highlights I see, he's like a shite Barrie McKay.

On form today, or perhaps cover for Forrest 😉

1 minute ago, Tatlock said:

Crying out for that Nirvana song, the hook that goes woohoo.

Something in the way?

Fittingly cheerful for many. 

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

Crying out for that Nirvana song, the hook that goes woohoo.

Blur surely?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Loving Woo is easy cos hes beautiful 

Cos everything that I do is because I'm loving Woo

10 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

From the highlights I see, he's like a shite Barrie McKay.

Ffs. What are we getting then? 😂

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Interesting, don't mind the high-upside punts when we've got quite a strong core already at the club. He's got a good pedigree and won't be relied upon to set the heather alight straight away like Meshino was when he came over. 

5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

You are on fire this morning. 😆

Happens now and then I'm going to ruin it now 

Did you ever hear about the Korean gymnast that lost his leg?

They called him 

Yin Gim Shu 

10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Cos everything that I do is because I'm loving Woo

You know its true .................... every thing I do .......................... I do it for Woo

jamboinglasgow
11 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Check out the excitement when something legitimate comes out of nowhere 🤣😀

Yup, love these kinds of transfer stories.

Though not taking anything for granted, as it sounds like its tougher to get through then people seem to realise. It could just as easily come out tonight that it has been rejected (as said earlier I think I the Ogashiwa excitement and quick disappointment 24 hours later as made me cautious of bids for Asian based players.)

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***