*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Where did you find it?

I got it sent by a fellow Jambo. I never ask from where there things originate.

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

adambraejambo

Think they will announce it just after 6pm when Neighbours is on . Probably had enough of a certain poster with all his questions.  They know he will be busy then and are only thinking about our welfare.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Jambo Jim said:

I got it sent by a fellow Jambo. I never ask from where there things originate.

😄

William H. Bonney

Maybe they'll use the sun reflecting off his forehead to announce the signing, kind of like the batman signal. 

Jambo in Bathgate
9 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Brilliant I watch peppa pig with grandkids and one of the episodes shows daddy pig who was a concrete expert are you that man lol

Need to know these facts ! Don’t want the big bad Wolf blowing their house over. Kids programmes today doh! 

Remember when our away kit was leaked? Took a good few hours for our media team to knock up a wee ditty about said leak. We need media befitting Edinburghs premier team and only European participants. Not some lame effort about signing  a 15yr old called Rudi and numbering him 51.

That’s amateur in the extreme.

We are The Hearts. 👍🏻

Edited by ShedBoy

Hopefully the media team sort out the audio quality of the interviews, it's like there is no review of these prior to publication and gives the appearance of an amateur operation.

BackOfTheNet
21 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

1pm?  Or the full 12 hour shift?

Full 12 hour shift. Can’t be doing things half measured during transfer windows.

Folk are in a right state about this 😂

as it goes I’m not blown away by him but I trust Robbie’s judgement here. He’s managed him before so I’m hoping it works out and we finally end up with a prolific striker after lord knows how many years. 

Birregrande
3 minutes ago, Renoir said:

Hopefully the media team sort out the audio quality of the interviews, it's like there is no review of these prior to publication and gives the appearance of an amateur operation.

Agree - most amateur pod-casters know to use lapel mics and a very basic mixing set up.  There's no excuse for distortion, un-even levels, room reverb, click interference etc any more.  Not expensive t sort either.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

as it goes I’m not blown away by him but I trust Robbie’s judgement here. He’s managed him before so I’m hoping it works out and we finally end up with a prolific striker after lord knows how many years. 

It's embarrassing the state some people get themselves into over a signing. 

6 minutes ago, Renoir said:

A real annoyance to me too mate. On one hand they bring in someone like Jallan Films to produce fantastic content, then on the other they post up interviews with absolutely shite audio. Shouldnae be happenin. I recall one with Ann Budge last year (I think) where she had papers in her hand as she was interviewed. The audio of her speech was shite…but to be fair the constant shuffling/scrunching of the paper in her hand came through loud and clear 🙄

6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Boyce

Lafferty

Goncalves

Naismith

were all pretty prolific 

Edited by Sooks

9 minutes ago, Renoir said:

More importantly i hope the get rid of that god awful, deafening H-E-A at the start of every video.

BackOfTheNet
5 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's embarrassing the state some people get themselves into over a signing. 

Who is? And are they in a state where they think he’s the next best thing since sliced bread, or that they think he’s not good enough? I’m asking as I genuinely don’t know. If anything I just see a bunch of people getting bored of waiting for the inevitable announcement and cracking jokes to pass the time. Don’t see anyone getting into any state, really. Again, unless I’ve missed something?

13 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Remember when our away kit was leaked? Took a good few hours for our media team to knock up a wee ditty about said leak. We need media befitting Edinburghs premier team and only European participants. Not some lame effort about signing  a 15yr old called Rudi and numbering him 51.

That’s amateur in the extreme.

We are The Hearts. 👍🏻

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s all done.  

I’m sure in recent years (maybe even as recent as the Barrie Mackay signing?) that someone noticed the weather was different on the day of announcement compared to the pictures released during the “scarf above head” picture.

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

More importantly i hope the get rid of that god awful, deafening H-E-A at the start of every video.

The amount of times I've said '**** sake' while trying to turn the volume down :laugh:

RustyRightPeg

Medicals are done before all the media stuff.

Pant wetting has transferred to announcement delays now. 

Relax. Will be out when the club want it to be. 

36 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

He wouldn’t be in hearts training gear if it wasn’t official mate. Cause what if they don’t get this replacement haha? 

My mate had his photo taken in Kilmarnock gear scarf above the head etc deal fell through last minute as his team didn’t sign anyone so manager wouldn’t let him go

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

The amount of times I've said '**** sake' while trying to turn the volume down :laugh:

Aye then miss the first question or moment as your fright made you push the mute button,  so have to play it from the beginning again 🤣🤣

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Who is? And are they in a state where they think he’s the next best thing since sliced bread, or that they think he’s not good enough? I’m asking as I genuinely don’t know. If anything I just see a bunch of people getting bored of waiting for the inevitable announcement and cracking jokes to pass the time. Don’t see anyone getting into any state, really. Again, unless I’ve missed something?

Nothing to do with his ability. I was meaning people questioning why the club hasn't announced it etc. I mean, how many pages were dedicated to what side of the road Simms was on? 

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Been caught out playing that in public and video blares out

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

🥸

1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Spoken about on stv news

May be we just all missed it ………. has any one bought the late edition of Evening News that could check 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

May be we just all missed it ………. has any one bought the late edition of Evening News that could check 

Turn the tele on

27 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Six weeks from now it will be why has this txwt no scored a goal yet😀

And that’s the sad reality. 

BackOfTheNet
4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Nothing to do with his ability. I was meaning people questioning why the club hasn't announced it etc. I mean, how many pages were dedicated to what side of the road Simms was on? 

Well, I’d rather be talking about on who to bring in next, but until this is announced I guess that’s all folk will discuss. Especially since he’s been pictured in training gear.

Different Class
1 minute ago, Spookie said:

Oh well 6pm gone 

Tommorow it is I'd say 

Hearing 1pm

8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Yeah it used to be worse I think.  It would be better if they could level the audio so all the interviews are the same volume.  It's quite a common issue for stuff that isn't professionally produced.  But it's probably less hassle to just remove the intro.

Sometimes the intro is really low in volume and I turn it up only to find the interview blaring! 🤣

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Boyce

Lafferty

Goncalves

Naismith

were all pretty prolific 

we might have different definitions of prolific. 

All above are good, but did any of them stick away 20 in a season? Or much more than 15 in consecutive? 

9 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Medicals are done before all the media stuff.

Pant wetting has transferred to announcement delays now. 

Relax. Will be out when the club want it to be. 

Exactly. Its a done deal.. makes no difference to when it's officially announced, will be getting minutes tomorrow and Saturday hopefully. That's all that matters eh?

15 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

No see the utter nonsense about his heed? What a mess some folk got themselves in. 

3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

we might have different definitions of prolific. 

All above are good, but did any of them stick away 20 in a season? Or much more than 15 in consecutive? 

None of them 20 but Lafferty got eighteen or nineteen in all competitions and Boyce hit sixteen ………… Isma has a very similar ratio to Lafferty and Naismith was only hampered by injury

I would say they were all prolific by any realistic metric for us these days 

Twenty is pretty remarkable for a striker out with the old firm these days 

Just now, Sooks said:

None of them 20 but Lafferty got eighteen or nineteen in all competitions and Boyce hit sixteen ………… Isma has a very similar ratio to Lafferty and Naismith was only hampered by injury

I would say they were all prolific by any realistic metric for us these days 

Twenty is pretty remarkable for a striker out with the old firm these days 

That’s fair but I wouldn’t class them as prolific. If Boyce nets another 17 or so next season then possibly. 

Lafferty had a great season agreed and he may have been the one but he buggered off. 

I can’t remember Isma having that great a season for us if I’m honest. Maybe I’m forgetting something but I don’t recall him breaking 10? 

Naismith was good but an out and out goal scorer he certainly wasn’t. 

2 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

That’s fair but I wouldn’t class them as prolific. If Boyce nets another 17 or so next season then possibly. 

Lafferty had a great season agreed and he may have been the one but he buggered off. 

I can’t remember Isma having that great a season for us if I’m honest. Maybe I’m forgetting something but I don’t recall him breaking 10? 

Naismith was good but an out and out goal scorer he certainly wasn’t. 

I reckon you were probably right and my idea of prolific differs from yours ……. fair point about doing it a couple of seasons in a row 

Genuinely getting far too over excited about the new season. Been a long time since this amount of quality has been signed and there is more to come yet. The days of watching the signings of Sammon, Frear Damour, Martin, Sowah, Bikey, Pereira, Vanacek etc etc and thinking wtaf!! are long gone. Onwards & upwards, and finding a way to get Simms as well would be making a ****ing serious statement! 😎👍

Edited by tiger Rudi
Misspelling

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I reckon you were probably right and my idea of prolific differs from yours ……. fair point about doing it a couple of seasons in a row 

I just want a player that does for us what Griffiths or something managed for Hibs. I feel like Skacel was our closest but not even a striker. 

Maybe you’re right though and I expect too much! I just think it’s brutal we probably haven’t had a 20 in a season goal scorer since Robbo. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***