Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

AlphonseCapone
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

More likely a staff webcam 

The same one used for Jambos after Dark? 

26 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Folk falling over themselves with faux outrage about folk saying Shankland has a big heid shows how tired this thread has become.

Hardly faux outrage it's the same joke over and over again it's boring. Nobody seems to be greatly offended, it's just a case of why are we trying to slag our newest addition off? Not very welcoming and it's generally shite patter

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Peebles surely? 😄

Nope, could not be bothered  scrolling past all the petty trolling crap on this thread so must have missed that photo as there was nothing on the Hearts home page.

Its fecking hot tae..:bolt:

Wouldn't be surprised if they're currently making a huge reveal video, I'd say he's our biggest signing of the window. Something like the away top being leaked, the video they made for that since that photo has been leaked.

Jambo in Bathgate
14 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Yeah probably. I used to work in Marketing and they're all devious 😄

Used to work with one who thought he could sell sand to Saudis ! 😂

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Without wanting to reopen the can of worms someone did when suggesting Simms touch wasn't the best, I'm not sure Simms was as good an outball as he could be.  Yet!  "Yet", of course is important here, he has it all in the locker.  I always felt he didn't give our defenders that curve round the channels he was so good at quite often enough.  Of course had he been with us again this season (still might!!) that sort of stuff is learnt an very addable to his game.

Gino has proven very adept at that when needed and at one point last season I thought he could very much be a new CF option.  Feels very much like that ship has sailed now though, doesn't it.

Gino, like McEneff blue hot and cold, but both were never allowed to settle in one position nor given a consistent run, all of which can't have helped their development.

Absolute Scenes
5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they're currently making a huge reveal video, I'd say he's our biggest signing of the window. Something like the away top being leaked, the video they made for that since that photo has been leaked.

yeah good point. I think i read somewhere we'd been after him since before the window opened, have obviously had to keep very quiet and not given much away - so it makes sense that its a big reveal as he's been branded our "top target" (simms aside obviously)

Seymour M Hersh
18 minutes ago, Sertse said:

More likely he's undergoing his medical.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Shankland has highlights in that pitch side photo 🤔 

Wonder is that's part of the reveal I.e the pic of his as a child and the blonde mohawk 

The longest wait for something we knew was happening since the wait for the arrival of JJ from Falkirk all these years ago.

3 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Wonder is that's part of the reveal I.e the pic of his as a child and the blonde mohawk 

Very good spot

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Good shout. Like Haaland.

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

More likely he's undergoing his medical.

Surely that would be at Oriam prior to photo shoot?

jamboinglasgow

To be serious for a moment. Just because he is having a photo doesn't mean the club is ready to announce. They are probably sorting out paperwork, sending documents to the relevent FA, preparing how they announce him, doing an interview with Shankland.

I can imagine the club will want to make a big deal of the signing so it wont be a quick rush job. I suspect he will be announced by 5pm.

I doubt they'll make a big song and dance over the signing...we haven't done that so far have we? Scarf above head photo, wee promo clip for social and an interview.

12 minutes ago, Spookie said:

In the bag after this

RustyRightPeg

The signing video will be a (tiresome) montage of all the announce Shankland tweets, instagram comments etc I’m guessing

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

I doubt they'll make a big song and dance over the signing...we haven't done that so far have we? Scarf above head photo, wee promo clip for social and an interview.

Cochranes was quite amusing

6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think that’s the right approach. The player will be under enough pressure without the club inadvertently piling more on. Remember the expectation level for Sean Clare going through the roof after the management hyped him up. 

Would be funny as **** if someone at the club was reading this thread and decided to delay the announcement just to piss off those over reacting.

Edited by Sir Craig Gordon

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Would be funny as **** if someone at the club was reading this thread and decided to delay the announcement just to piss off those over reacting.

Its a bit dramatic in all seriousness. 

Middle aged men getting all worked up over nothing. 

He’s obviously put pen to paper. He wasn’t exactly at Tynie on a stadium tour was he. Weirdos. 

Edited by RustyRightPeg

larbert_jambo
1 hour ago, CMc said:

14F86540-9058-4964-91C2-90E6312FFC07.thumb.jpeg.76f07b40228cd3c29f8024c4bde2cc4a.jpeg

As above, Guardian suggesting Troy Parrott might be moving on in next few weeks. 

As above, Guardian suggesting Troy Parrott might be moving on in next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

can you imagine the state of this place if he doesn't get announced today 😂

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Its a bit dramatic in all seriousness. 

Middle aged men getting all worked up over nothing. 

He’s obviously put pen to paper. He wasn’t exactly at Tynie on a stadium tour was he. Weirdos

😄

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Spookie said:

If you zoom in its defo a blonde mohawk 

Screenshot_20220719-142902_Twitter.jpg

He has a future as a body double for Ant McParlin 😱🤔🤣

RustyRightPeg
Just now, viva hate said:

Have we signed Jayden Ferguson for the reserves or first team. Does anyone know if he's any good?

B team. Don’t really know much about him

Celtic let him go so he’s either a Hickey or a 1 year and move him on. 

BackOfTheNet

5pm it is then. Or maybe not. He’s signed though, evidently. Any announcement (today or whenever) is going to be somewhat of an anti-climax by this point.

The White Cockade
26 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Not sure the pant wetters have any more dry underwear to be fair

Would push them

over the edge unless they have bought in a stick of incontinence pants

Maybe we're getting two signings 

Or maybe no 

You'd think in this heat they'd want it done and dusted and home to the shade 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***