*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

The Hogfather
11 minutes ago, gar jambo said:

So the poorer the team the poorer class off player,some have natural ability also wright has been plagued with injuries! For year's So say he played for say Nottingham forest and slow he would probably get away with his natural ability. Doncaster I just don't think so not for Hearts but it's a trial so no issues! 

So the problem with him is his lack of ability, not his lack of pace? Cool.

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Watt-Zeefuik

I think Joe Wright makes a lot of sense right now. We've just spent a decent amount of money on our defence bringing in Atkinson, Rowles, Sibbick, and Cochrane, possibly more to come on Neilson, and we just extended Halks and the King.  We need another CH for cover and it would be nice if he were the type to push for a starting position. Wright sounds like he's quality enough to merit starting consideration when fully healthy and up to pace. If we can get him on a free with a lower wage because we're helping him back on his feet, that's good business.

7 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Part of the issue with Gino is that he refused to get vaccinated and as a result missed training and games.

some article hinted he had covid 2/3 times.

Im not one to chastise any human about getting vaccinated or not but his choice led to him inevitably falling behind the rest of the squad.

theres a player there, he just needs to screw the nut and prove himself. I wouldn’t be gutted if he went but I’d prefer to see him succeed at hearts. 

This exactly. In terms of playing ability, I think Gino has something to offer. But in addition to the risk that you put those around you at in not getting vaxxed, you're taking a risk on yourself. I'm not shocked he's had COVID 3 times now because of it. That's his choice, and if it's COVID that kills his career, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

FFS roll up your sleeve, man.

Naisys Tackle

STV reporting Ronan is wanting to fight for his place at Wolves.  I reckon he will end up in the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

STV reporting Ronan is wanting to fight for his place at Wolves.  I reckon he will end up in the Championship. 

Looks like it buddy grhh 

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

It never said anything of the sort. It said we we would be made to wait and see as he's expected to play this weekend so Wolves can take a look at him.

500k stumbling block, may be available for loan. Just a shan report copying Barry Anderson tbh.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Should we ditch Beni?

2 knee injuries on 8 months. Bit of Aidy White about him IMO…

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It never said anything of the sort. It said we we would be made to wait and see as he's expected to play this weekend so Wolves can take a look at him.

500k stumbling block, may be available for loan. Just a shan report copying Barry Anderson tbh.

It did according to these tweets. A thoroughly uninteresting update anyway.

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

👍

Cheers. He'll not be playing in the EPL, not yet anyway.

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

👍

Cheers. He'll not be playing in the EPL, not yet anyway.

He will never be a premiership player. The lack of awareness of one's own ability in footballers blows my mind. He would be a decent enough signing for us .

Naisys Tackle
13 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Yes it did.  It clearly stated he is concentrating on trying to get into the Wolves team/squad. 

1 hour ago, The Hogfather said:

So the problem with him is his lack of ability, not his lack of pace? Cool.

Your the man that's how your the Hogfather 😂you know best 

22 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Sounds like Ronan is unlikely…I’m sure we are looking at other options.

Based on what?

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, gar jambo said:

Your the man that's how your the Hogfather 😂you know best 

I'm just trying to ascertain why we should give this guy a swerve. You said your mate told you he was really slow but now you're saying he's also shite.

5 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I'm just trying to ascertain why we should give this guy a swerve. You said your mate told you he was really slow but now you're saying he's also shite.

I'm saying at a different level he would probably get away with it I just don't think Doncaster that's all!  and been plaque with injuries through the years 

4 hours ago, gar jambo said:

Not got a problem with it whatsoever! Just saying he's super slow, I'm entitled to my opinion .

But you've never seen him playing 😂😂😂😂

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

Steve Bruce was slower than a week in the jail, but made up for it with positional awareness and bravery. Not every centre half has to be Usain Bolt.

Stop lying. Steve Bruce IS Usain Bolt.

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, gar jambo said:

I'm saying at a different level he would probably get away with it I just don't think Doncaster that's all!  and been plaque with injuries through the years 

Show us his injury history then. 

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Show us his injury history then. 

Go on the link today and see what the Donny fans say it's in the last few pages,  Doubting Thomas. 

Go on the link today and see what the Donny fans say it's in the last few pages,  Doubting Thomas. 

Just been back on Doncastets website checking! and a fan said he did get bullied a lot so sorry a big no for me 

17 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Stop lying. Steve Bruce IS Usain Bolt.

Course he is that's why he played for MU 👌

Just been back on Doncastets website checking! and a fan said he did get bullied a lot so sorry a big no for me 

Hearts were going to sign him before his injury.  So they will have fully scouted him,  watched him play, and poured over his stats.   The big question is has he fully recovered or not which they will monitor before any commitment is made…there’s much more science in scouting players than ever before but you’ve seen a fan comment on social media and are writing him off?    Says a lot about our times more than it does the player I feel. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Should we ditch Beni?

2 knee injuries on 8 months. Bit of Aidy White about him IMO…

Beni played for Everton not the Mighty Doncaster Rovers and got his injuries here playing for Hearts. NEXT 

RustyRightPeg

good for you. 

2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

I think Joe Wright makes a lot of sense right now. We've just spent a decent amount of money on our defence bringing in Atkinson, Rowles, Sibbick, and Cochrane, possibly more to come on Neilson, and we just extended Halks and the King.  We need another CH for cover and it would be nice if he were the type to push for a starting position. Wright sounds like he's quality enough to merit starting consideration when fully healthy and up to pace. If we can get him on a free with a lower wage because we're helping him back on his feet, that's good business.

This exactly. In terms of playing ability, I think Gino has something to offer. But in addition to the risk that you put those around you at in not getting vaxxed, you're taking a risk on yourself. I'm not shocked he's had COVID 3 times now because of it. That's his choice, and if it's COVID that kills his career, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

FFS roll up your sleeve, man.

Loads of people that are vaccinated have had Covid three times. 

Batistuta87
5 hours ago, gar jambo said:

Slower I'm afraid 

Canny be. It's impossible. Hughes had the same sprint speed as that big Turtle they found on the Galapagos Islands. 

Surely Hearts need to just get the players in now rather than waiting to see what the other clubs decide to do - if Simms and Ronan are unlikely we need to move and get others as we are only 4 weeks away from the SPL starting - one Boyce injury away from panic stations if no striker is signed in next couple of weeks 

Tommy Brown
2 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Loads of people that are vaccinated have had Covid three times. 

It's not catching it that is issue.

It's the possible long term damage that it could do.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I have had 3 shits today I have not got diarrhoea,  just regular 

franko1874
7 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Or the long term damage the 'vaccine' can do.. 

10 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Surely Hearts need to just get the players in now rather than waiting to see what the other clubs decide to do - if Simms and Ronan are unlikely we need to move and get others as we are only 4 weeks away from the SPL starting - one Boyce injury away from panic stations if no striker is signed in next couple of weeks 

No panic if it's going to be loans from England we'll have to be patient. 

1 hour ago, db211833 said:

He will never be a premiership player. The lack of awareness of one's own ability in footballers blows my mind. He would be a decent enough signing for us .

Perhaps they lack awareness of their ability they certainly don’t lack awareness of how much is going into their bank account each week and that’s the big problem.

Naisys Tackle
15 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Patience worked last season.  No need to doubt it this.

2 hours ago, DC_92 said:

How on earth could St Liedown afford him if wages are an issue?

Shankland, Simms, Ronan and a competent sub goalie. That'll do me.

With that squad I think we'd be way better suited to a back 4 btw

_______________Gordon

Atkinson__Halkett__Rowles__Kingsley

__McKay__Ronan__Devlin__Forrest

______Shankland__Simms

thats the Tynecastle lineup, swap one of the strikers for Haring if we think the opposition might lay a glove on us

7 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Shankland, Simms, Ronan and a competent sub goalie. That'll do me.

With that squad I think we'd be way better suited to a back 4 btw

_______________Gordon

Atkinson__Halkett__Rowles__Kingsley

__McKay__Ronan__Devlin__Forrest

______Shankland__Simms

thats the Tynecastle lineup, swap one of the strikers for Haring if we think the opposition might lay a glove on us

Very good team 

13 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

St Pauli not Mirren 

Naisys Tackle
34 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

On loan probably paid little to zero.  if we want him permanently it's a different ball game. 

gorgieheart
28 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Wow. That paragraph says more about you than it does about Gino, Covid would been zero risk for a football player like him and the fact that you think him taking the vaccine would have protected others around him just proves that you’ve been watching far too many of Sturgeon’s daily briefings. Likely hood is that he caught of from someone that was vaccinated in the first place!

That paragraph says you need to stay off the wine gums  !  

The earth is flat..right     ?

I think we will get a striker in shortly - need to get someone in and upto speed for both the league beginning but more importantly the Europa league qualifiers. 

Simms would be amazing but we simply cannot wait on the chance of possibly not happening. I’m sure the club are working on getting one possibly 2 strikers (alongside Boyce).

A long season ahead - one we will have rarely experienced in terms of the number of huge games. 

Plus I want us to stamp on Hibs feel good factor they seem to be having (not sure why they are though tbh) nice and early down at their place. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, gar jambo said:

I have had 3 shits today I have not got diarrhoea,  just regular 

If a singular post was the synopsis for this thread ...

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, gar jambo said:

Just admit defeat pal you in the never wrong gang to, 

defeat at what 😂 you’re basing your opinion off your alleged mate 

jamboinglasgow

I would imagine that we have a number of targets for each of the positions we require and will be targeting a few at a time. We wont want to wait till the end of the window unless really necessary (i.e. player is of fantastic quality.)

Still stand by my view I dont see any signings till mid July.

Naisys Tackle

Connor Ronan will get his chance to stake a claim for a first-team slot at Wolves on Saturday.

Hearts and Aberdeen are both vying to land the midfielder on loan for the season but they are both being asked to play the waiting game.

Wolves manager Bruno Lage is down to the bare bones and has given the 24-year-old his opportunity to stake a claim.

That is Ronan’s preferred choice to try and make the grade with Wolves in the Premier League because he still has two years with an option to run on his contract.

Ricardo Quaresma

There's also the 2 submission dates for EL play-off round and EL / ECL group stages

We have to have strikers for those

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Connor Ronan will get his chance to stake a claim for a first-team slot at Wolves on Saturday.

Hearts and Aberdeen are both vying to land the midfielder on loan for the season but they are both being asked to play the waiting game.

Wolves manager Bruno Lage is down to the bare bones and has given the 24-year-old his opportunity to stake a claim.

That is Ronan’s preferred choice to try and make the grade with Wolves in the Premier League because he still has two years with an option to run on his contract.

Well no shit :rofl:

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***