*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Arthur Morgan
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I admire him yes that guy can play still got it. Tore us apart last pre season 

Lol just like the Hibs fan said on twitter 🤣🤣🤣, tore us apart in a PRE SEASON GAME, woopty doo 🤣

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

kingantti1874
36 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

McGeady I'm afraid is a top signing for the Hibs. Somebody had to say it 

Injury prone and 2 years older than naismith

3 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Lol just like the Hibs fan said on twitter 🤣🤣🤣, tore us apart in a PRE SEASON GAME, woopty doo 🤣

Also remember we played quite an under strength team that match. Subs included popescu roberts and damour 

Fitzroy Pointon

The only Hibs player who has worried me over the last few years was Martin Boyle. Mcgeady doesn't worry me one bit. 

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Do not feed the troll.

This is the Hearts transfer thread.

Go on the other teams transfer thread(other name for “the Hibs transfer thread”)

Jambo 4 Ever
54 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

This

he’d easily improve our squad 

22 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Pre season 🤣

Mr Elwood P
30 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

How long has he been out for? Look at Berra and Naismith for us. Very hard to come back from Injury at that age. 

Prediction: flop

section s heart
30 minutes ago, Thomson1874 said:

I think as the season went on, Cochrane tended to cut inside more often as opposed to the start of the season where he was getting into the box a bit more. Not sure why that happened, perhaps a confidence thing or not being used to playing so many games etc. 

Considering last season was his first at this level, I think we’ll see a lot more development in his over the next season, and the more he plays LWB the better he will get at the role. I agree though, playing this formation, it’s crucial to get that rotation right on both sides, especially on the left with Kingsley’s ability going forward. 

I like the Kingsley link which can be used like Tierney and Robertson. 

Agree that AC isn't an obvious winger type, but alot of the WB effectiveness should come from outnumbering the opposition and pulling markers out of position rather than just sprinting past them. He maybe didn't get enough support in that down the left last season, but popped up at the back post for a few goals. 

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

That better be trolling 😂😂😂 36 year old has-been who played decent in a friendly against us, who couldn’t stick out in a league one Sunderland…aye I’m quaking like 😂😂😂

been here before

Sign a 'strategic partnership' with an English Premiership club.

Sit back impotently and watch while said Premiership club work far more closely with your local rivals.

Hibs'd it :lol:

Absolute Scenes
16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This

Over who?

who does he replace? Where does a 36 year old crock improve the squad that finished 3rd at a canter?

Boyces beard
17 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

How long has he been out for? Look at Berra and Naismith for us. Very hard to come back from Injury at that age. 

Prediction: flop

This ^^

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

How some posters haven’t been emptied from here I really don’t know. So unbelievably blatant 

We need a Hobo sin bin. Be frothing in snot by the end of each week. Empty, disinfect, repeat. 

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

So the question is, when does Jorge Grant get announced as a Hearts player?

Probably when they come to an agreement with Peterborough about a fee I would think.

4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We need a Hobo sin bin. Be frothing in snot by the end of each week. Empty, disinfect, repeat. 

Surprised they’ve got time to spend on a Hearts signing thread when Ian the guru Gordon is signing 8 players a day. Wait until Daddy gets back from his holidays and sees the wage bill 😂

LarrysRightFoot

I’m really hoping we sign someone with a bit of pedigree, someone we can get excited about. 

Don’t get me wrong I trust Savage et al and I’d never heard Beni or Simms for example and they turned out very good but I’d still like a Jankauskas, Fyssas or Bruno. 

If it doesn’t happen I won’t be overly disappointed, it’d just be exciting if it did. 

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Surprised they’ve got time to spend on a Hearts signing thread when Ian the guru Gordon is signing 8 players a day. Wait until Daddy gets back from his holidays and sees the wage bill 😂

Hibs are definitely gearing up to make a spectacular ***** of themselves. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

6 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Probably when they come to an agreement with Peterborough about a fee I would think.

Sure Barry Fry confirmed we had agreed a fee. He probably has some bonus, signing on fee outstanding that he's haggling Peterborough over 

12 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Oooft stop with the Hibs chat it’s absolutely stinking. This is a Hearts signing thread. 

Far to many Hobos on here. McGreedy a great signing ?? Who for the Republic of Ireland and their tribute act in ER.

21 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Based on what? 

Based in the fact he's a Hobo interloper who is clutching at straws.

Their transfer policy is reminiscent of ours under that bawbag Levein .

They are throwing dozens of darts at a board trying to hit the Bulls eye. Absolutely no  structure or planning , hilarious stuff .

BackOfTheNet

Satisfied with the Cochrane signing. Not letting myself get too excited as Ginnelly didn’t live up to it last season. But our try before you buy is working I’d say.

Don't shoot me down as I'm by  no means in the know but I've just had contact with  a m8 who has been spot on with a few signings over  the last  couple of years and he's told me we have a great shout of getting Simms back . Basically letting me know cause I've been very vocal in giving us zero chance of getting him back as previous post will confirm.

He seems very bullish about it  which isn't really like him tbh. Time will tell but its got me excited anyway, lol 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Don't shoot me down as I'm by  no means in the know but I've just had contact with  a m8 who has been spot on with a few signings over  the last  couple of years and he's told me we have a great shout of getting Simms back . Basically letting me know cause I've been very vocal in giving us zero chance of getting him back as previous post will confirm.

He seems very bullish about it  which isn't really like him tbh. Time will tell but its got me excited anyway, lol 

That’s good if true, how does your mate get wee snippets of this kind of stuff?

LarrysRightFoot
9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Good to hear, hope it’s permanent if true. 

Nothing to do with you but there was a lot of suggestions Shankland was a done deal and it hasn’t  materialised (so far) so I won’t get my hopes up yet. 

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hope your mate is right 

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That’s good if true, how does your mate get wee snippets of this kind of stuff?

His auld man has his own business and takes a lot of hospitality tables during the season,  goes to player of  the year events etc . They are basically a huge Jambo family. 

Might not happen  but he's certainly telling me in good faith so I don't doubt there's something in it .

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

The only Hibs player who has worried me over the last few years was Martin Boyle. Mcgeady doesn't worry me one bit. 

The thing is though, Boyle wasn’t even that great technically.  We know it was his pace that caused havoc and a bit clever running. 

Says more about the standard of defending in Scottish football these days.  

Edited by Debut 4

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This

I'd take Jordan Roberts back before i took McGeady. Any day of the week 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This

Ok something is wrong here as I think I agree with this.  Is this a stopped clock moment or have I fallen into a severe state of idiocy?

30 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Sounds great and would rather shoot the McGreedy clowns on here

1 hour ago, Rockwell said:

Peterborough are due Lincoln a sell on fee apparently so maybe a bit of haggle there if we are not meeting the alleged £750k release fee.

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

36 and well past it.  H1b5 are just topping up his already large pension pot.

You'll be lucky if he plays more than 10 games, before quitting at the end of the season.

Leveins Battalion

Wow I'm pished but are folk staying that McGready is better than Mackay,Forrest,Mackay Steven's?😂😂😂

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***