*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Churchill Barrier
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

WTF has that got to do with anything?

Put that shite in the bin. 

Ok sir. Sorry. Hopefully in real life you are not such a condescending person. 

Doubt it mind.

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Churchill Barrier
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

CL running a out your heed 3 seasons later. 

😭🤣🤣🤣

I was addressing a point made by another poster, who actually made a sensible reply

Sub4TiddlerMurray
10 minutes ago, Churchill Barrier said:

Our failure was our former owner loving Levein and not seeing the damage he was doing. Nothing to do with money

FFS let it go. Not helping anyone 

Churchill Barrier
Just now, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

FFS let it go. Not helping anyone 

Context to point made by poster. Fortunately i have forgot levein

Dress it up however people will. It has been disappointing thus far in terms of numbers. The quality part only time will tell. Doubt JS will be totally satisfied with this summers work. Nor Should He be.

Edited by hisnameis
Spelling

ScandinavianJambo
24 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

It's been a good window, we have improved, just a shame the injuries have done us in.

Savage has come out and said Humphrys is one we have been interested in for a while...not buying that at all, I can see right through that bullshit. Total panic loan imo.

I can't wait to see him on Sat for everyone state "He proved me wrong"...this thread 🤣

20 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

That would be fine if Wimbledons just finished and there's more than a month left to get alternatives.  Joe has had so much praise for knowing the market but its clear we needed more and now we are hoping we can get a plan C or D player on a free or a player who has very little other options.  

Not bedwetting but they get a lot of praise when it goes well and the talk sounds great so the opposite now. 

Maybe just worth remembering that at our level, there's loads of clubs in England and a few in Scotland too that have their own Joe, who probably also know the market and have their own trusted contacts.   Our Joe is competing with a few dozen other Joes -  crazy to think he's always going to come out on top when trying to attract a certain type of player.

22 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Contract terminated.  Seemingly his wife is a nightmare.

To defend against? get her in up front!

Churchill Barrier
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Well that's been a disappointing day.

Yep we are entering european group stages with one forward who has played on a regular basis, the others are young and inexperienced. Certainly not quality over quantity. 

Jamboscanbevicius

Not going to judge today. Let’s see where we are in a couple of weeks as I doubt we’re finished.

Good to get a striker over the line today. We really needed that. RCB is still a big gap though. 

Look forward to seeing the keyboard researchers on here with a list of potentials by morning 👍

27 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

It's been a good window, we have improved, just a shame the injuries have done us in.

Savage has come out and said Humphrys is one we have been interested in for a while...not buying that at all, I can see right through that bullshit. Total panic loan imo.

No it hasn’t.

1 minute ago, Churchill Barrier said:

Yep we are entering european group stages with one forward who has played on a regular basis, the others are young and inexperienced. Certainly not quality over quantity. 

I feel for being in Europe for the first time in12 yrs it’s a feckin shambles Who the feck is representing us on this board are they allowed any input 

3 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

Not going to judge today. Let’s see where we are in a couple of weeks as I doubt we’re finished.

Good to get a striker over the line today. We really needed that. RCB is still a big gap though. 

Look forward to seeing the keyboard researchers on here with a list of potentials by morning 👍

Rogic. Snodgrass. Zander Clark. All still without a club. 

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, DB-14 said:

Window closed and we are worse than we were in the summer. Let’s wish ourselves luck.

Ffs 🤦🏼🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

RC required for over 9 month's no rush.

2 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

Window closed and we are worse than we were in the summer. Let’s wish ourselves luck.

I think that the overall squad is stronger than the summer but it's very debatable whether the starting 11 has improved. 

The Cup Final side was:

Gordon

Souttar Halkett Kingsley

Atkinson Devlin Haring Cochrane

Boyce McKay

Simms

Our possible side for Istanbul next week:

Gordon

Smith Halkett Kingsley Cochrane

Devlin Kiomourtzoglou

Forrest  Grant  McKay

Shankland 

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

I agree, but Robbie's comment that we should be a bit more aggressive in the market, was an interesting one. Maybe nothing in it, maybe a disagreement with recruitment efforts. Who knows, it is what it is. I'm away for another whisky, have a good night bud.

You too, just finished my Morgans & diet coke 🥃👍

21 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

I can't wait to see him on Sat for everyone state "He proved me wrong"...this thread 🤣

I have no opinion on the player because I know absolutely nothing about him. He could be class. I just don't believe for a second he's one we've been tracking for a while.

1 minute ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

Couple of interesting names on that:

Andre Wisdom

Mamadou Thiam

Okay if even if so we’ve 24 hours to register players or they can’t play in Europe.

Personally I am immensely disappointed in this window.

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

No it hasn't been a good window?

IMO it hasn’t no. I don’t view our squad as improved from May last year which is alarming.

Jamboscanbevicius
7 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

Okay if even if so we’ve 24 hours to register players or they can’t play in Europe.

Personally I am immensely disappointed in this window.

You’re right. We shouldn’t even try. The world is terrible and we should protest immediately! 😏

Edited by Jamboscanbevicius

3 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

IMO it hasn’t no. I don’t view our squad as improved from May last year which is alarming.

I agree, with the rider that we’ve signed 2 completely unknown quantities this week who may or may not turn about to be diamonds

9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I have no opinion on the player because I know absolutely nothing about him. He could be class. I just don't believe for a second he's one we've been tracking for a while.

Really? You don't think that nearly everyone we sign is someone we've been tracking for a while?

J.T.F.Robertson

We want ones who are an improvement on what we have now.

Also, ones who don't feel it's below them playing in Scotland i.e., ones who will give a shit.

I'll wait.

7 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

Where is all the money going if not to improve the team.

Very disappointing and not what the fans deserve.

gorgierulesapply88
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So, no World Cuo stars? 🥸

Jankauskas returns at the end of the month for the Big Hearts doo if that counts?

6 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

You’re right. We shouldn’t even try. The world is terrible and we should protest immediately! 😏

Sound mate. Happy to place any bet to FOH or otherwise regarding their performance.

47 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

By some of the posts on here you’d think we needed a squad to sustain a push to win it. Without as many injuries our team would be, and still is, perfectly fine to consider 3rd in the group even with rotations for league games. Unfortunately we’ve been hit by quite a few injuries in key positions in short succession. 

I think in general we’re in agreement. I was just kinda hinting with my post that I wouldn’t be overly gutted if we played a weaker side away in Florence with an eye on the league instead of vice versa. 

totally mate , I agreed 100% just maybe didn’t read like that 👍👍

15 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

No it hasn't been a good window?

IMO no. How has it? What’s improved from the end of last season overall?

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

You cant be serious. There is an argument about first XI, but not the squad.

From the first team squad at the end of last season we lost: Souttar, Simms, McEneff, Woodburn, Moore.

We have signed: Rowes, Forrest, Shankland, Grant, Neilson, Kiomourtzoglou, Humphrys.

From that list, Souttar is better than Rowes (but not by much,) Simms better than Shankland (but again its close,) Grant is better than Woodburn, Kio looks better than McEneff, I think Neilson will contribute more than Moore over the season, Forrest has really improved our attacking options, Humphrys looks to be potentially a good signing. As much as anything we have two more players in our squad than last season,  

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***