Russia Invades Ukraine

Greenbank2

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Big game changer is the amount of nuclear weapons Russian and the west have. 

During the 1962 Cuban Missile crisis, the Hawks in JFK’s Administration pushed for a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the Soviets. Their argument was, “we have more and better nuclear missiles than the Commies, which means we will end up with more of our people still standing at the end than them”.

To which JFK replied, “well you better make goddamn sure at least one those survivors is a woman”.

Quite profound.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

We'll all go if needed, 🙏 Hopefully it doesn't get that far.

I’ll charge in with my bagpipes blaring. That should scare the pish out of the Russian army 

about all i would be good for in a fight  😂🙈

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I’ll charge in with my bagpipes blaring. That should scare the pish out of the Russian army 

about all i would be good for in a fight  😂🙈

I didn't think this would ever happen again. We are part to blame, but Putin is a ***** and now needs taken the feck out.

16 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

We need a JKB wip round to pay for a hit man to take Putin oot.

:whistling:

Well i have a suggestion.  Apparently he is a closet homosexual  . Maybe just maybe he hasn't met a confident out and out gay who will make him feel comfortable and happy being whom he really is ? I am offering my services as this person, for Queen and country .  I can be secretly parachuted into Moscow . Make my way to his pad and seduce him. I've got form.  They once he's experienced real man on man passion and love it might make him a big pussycat really and all his internalised anger and repression will dissipate.  Jamesm48 saves the world from carnage.

" Operation Matthew Hari " it will be named  :)   

" sometimes you gotta just laugh to save yourself from crying " 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Well i have a suggestion.  Apparently he is a closet homosexual  . Maybe just maybe he hasn't met a confident out and out gay who will make him feel comfortable and happy being whom he really is ? I am offering my services as this person, for Queen and country .  I can be secretly parachuted into Moscow . Make my way to his pad and seduce him. I've got form.  They once he's experienced real man on man passion and love it might make him a big pussycat really and all his internalised anger and repression will dissipate.  Jamesm48 saves the world from carnage.

Good plan.  You could maybe pick up some novichock en route.  I think you can get it over there.

1 minute ago, Horatio Caine said:

Good plan.  You could maybe pick up some novichock en route.  I think you can get it over there.

Well its about as workable as any other plan really. How much novichock do you need? :) 

maroonlegions

Good question.

Quote;

"Plenty have raised the issue of Lebedev and his connections to Johnson in fairness. Johnson behaved like a feudal baron and overruled the HoL oversight committee who objected to his peerage. Mr & Mrs Volkspop on the streets more concerned with a few hundred refugees and swallowing the Brexit lies than the anti democratic antics of the government + Lebedev and other London based oligarchs who's influence and presence in British society was an obvious concern for a long time".

274638072_4824214501023328_4604516706140272304_n.jpg

19 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Sleepy Joe awake now and getting briefed.  Sure he will have all the answers.  The world waits for his response.  

fear that we are going to be in a words and grand speech mode from everyone for a while, at least until any serious sanctions kick in.  By that time of course Russia will most likely have met it's short term goals of pulling the disputed Ukrainian territories back into it's arms and scaring the living day lights out of the population of Europe. 

We cannot widen this Russian act into a wider war in any shape or form, to do so would be madness.

Correct. 

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Good question.

Quote;

"Plenty have raised the issue of Lebedev and his connections to Johnson in fairness. Johnson behaved like a feudal baron and overruled the HoL oversight committee who objected to his peerage. Mr & Mrs Volkspop on the streets more concerned with a few hundred refugees and swallowing the Brexit lies than the anti democratic antics of the government + Lebedev and other London based oligarchs who's influence and presence in British society was an obvious concern for a long time".

274638072_4824214501023328_4604516706140272304_n.jpg

See, now here's a funny thing. I take none of my political ideas or points on my moral concept from my father. And I'm not alone in this in any way whatsoever. 

Ainsley Harriott
26 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Wow, are you 5 years old? It's the only possible explanation for your moronic posts. 

Tell me your a member or her cult without telling me your a member or her cult 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

If Ukrainians are Russians, why would Russians want to kill them.

I think all common sense has went out the window there. Putin has lost it (if he ever had it that is). 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I think all common sense has went out the window there. Putin has lost it (if he ever had it that is). 

:Agree:

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If Ukrainians are Russians, why would Russians want to kill them.

They've gone bad? Everything can be argued away. 

5 hours ago, GBJambo said:

I think NATO forces could take care of Russia.  Besides he won’t do shit when it comes to nukes 

Maybe not.  NATO just lost a war in Afghanistan.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

There's more pictures of dead Ukrainian civilians.

Just need to make do with this till we get the dead Russians.

They killed a kid, Mikey. Putin is  fecking animal.

4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Maybe not.  NATO just lost a war in Afghanistan.

Also I think I'm right in saying that there has never been a direct land war between two Nuclear capable entities? 

Who gets the itchy nuclear trigger finger when the war isn't going their way?

28 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think once you become the puppet master you'll go mad with power and start declaring war all over the place using a series of gifs. 

maroonlegions
12 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just listening to Sky News. Energy prices here will be capped at £3000 come October. 🥶 get used to it. 

All part of the plan to starve and freeze the poor to death.

Population cull overdrive.

And in another   galaxy  , far ,far away??    ::troll::

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I think once you become the puppet master you'll go mad with power and start declaring war all over the place using a series of gifs. 

Gay gifs at that too.  

Edited by maroonlegions

8 minutes ago, Herbert said:

😂 moi ? 

E9DF48BA-A48D-4AAF-862E-C7D2B85DC894.gif

Fecking Russian scumbags. Just hope my Ukrainian friends will be ok. People there are going to suffer and die for a long while because of this. No doubt Putin will install a Russian-backed president and then leave Russian forces to keep him in power. And there's feck all we can do because Putin has the nukes.

The Russia apologists on here should hang their heads in shame that they supported this action.

Just now, maroonlegions said:

All part of the plan to starve and freeze the poor to death.

Population cull overdrive.

And in another   galaxy  , far ,far away??    ::troll::

Should not have bothered with a vaccine, then.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

😂 moi ? 

E9DF48BA-A48D-4AAF-862E-C7D2B85DC894.gif

See at it already. I'm expecting a tank at the door now.

Hope our glorious new leader is hung like a pint can and breaks you.

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

See at it already. I'm expecting a tank at the door now.

Hope our glorious new leader is hung like a pint can and breaks you.

Oh that sounds fun 🤩 

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Should not have bothered with a vaccine, then.

Well I did have he reservations ! So all that washing my messages with bleach was for nowt too 

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Fecking Russian/American/British scumbags. Just hope my Ukrainian/any nationality friends will be ok. People there are going to suffer and die for a long while because of this. No doubt Putin/western leader of your choice will install a Russian-/American/Western backed president and then leave Russian/western forces to keep him in power. And there's feck all we can do because Putin/American/UK etc has the nukes.

The Russia apologists on here should hang their heads in shame that they supported this action.

Amazing how easily that sticks to the west eh. This war is nowt to do with us. We should have learned from the last 20Years that we shouldn't go meddling in things that don't threaten us.

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well I did have he reservations ! So all that washing my messages with bleach was for nowt too 

:whistling:

SectionDJambo
18 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just listening to Sky News. Energy prices here will be capped at £3000 come October. 🥶 get used to it. 

I think it will be the price that we pay for cutting off ties with anything that provides Russians with wealth.

Most people, I think, would accept it as long as there is transparency over any profiteering and the government help people with increasing energy costs. We don’t want to have energy companies taking advantage.
Better weather coming in a couple of months might give a window to reset supply chains. 

maroonlegions
Just now, Herbert said:

Amazing how easily that sticks to the west eh. This war is nowt to do with us. We should have learned from the last 20Years that we shouldn't go meddling in things that don't threaten us.

We are the US's main allies , so we will be expected to meddle. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Russia Invades Ukraine