• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Dennis Reynolds
18 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Go on yersel Novak, no compliance, no mask , no social distancing, never! . Tell them to ram it and while your at it have a word with our club who climbed into bed at the drop of a hat with the vaccine certificate introduction, shame on Hearts board! 

im-462934?width=639&height=852

No mask never! Yay!

11 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

not had any so your answer is n/a, tbh im not interested.

Pleased to here it. It is of course none of my business juatvkike your question was to me.

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Go on yersel Novak, no compliance, no mask , no social distancing, never! . Tell them to ram it and while your at it have a word with our club who climbed into bed at the drop of a hat with the vaccine certificate introduction, shame on Hearts board! 

Yeah, cause it would have been major positive for club to have ignored SG, ignored Scottish health officials and instead based all its faith on Novak ****ing Djokovic and his medical qualifications.

What could possibly have gone wrong.

27 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Selfish people don't care about public health or civic duty. 

You ignored me yesterday. When you posted a 6 grand flat and said it would even be in Smithee's budget, what was that supposed to mean?

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yeah, cause it would have been major positive for club to have ignored SG, ignored Scottish health officials and instead based all its faith on Novak ****ing Djokovic and his medical qualifications.

The SG guidance was unscientific rubbish though which damaged the club.  

Funnily enough England who followed the real world science is in a better place than Scotland. Who'd have thought it?! 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Funnily enough England who followed the real world science is in a better place than Scotland. Who'd have thought it?! 

What do you mean by 'real world science'?

39 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Aye, the test is fake I'm sure. An ill thought out plan to get him entry.

He has certainly opened up a warren of rabbit holes. Not many good outcomes for him here.

Malinga the Swinga

I don't agree with some of SG decisions but I'd trust them more than Novak Djokovic. 

Given the odd thing, guidance roughly same in England/Scotland apart from last couple of weeks with crowds.

Remember we could play the games, just with no crowds, which was my preference.

Still, if Novak is your new Messiah, then that's up to you.

Personally I very much doubt his so called Covid test/infection ever happened in first place and he just thought his word would suffice.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hope he makes it all the way to final and Nadal pumps him. 

Mon the Aussies make him cry.

If he does get to the tournament he will thrash Nadal. In fact I dont even think Nadal is now good enough to get to the final. 

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Fantastic victory for freedom against medical apartheid. 

Yep 

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

I'm pretty sure someone from Novaks background won't be intimidated by a few drunk Aussies. All sure he will get plenty of support as well. 

I know. Bunch of louts really

1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

He needs a kick in the baws then jailed for 6 months for being a ***** 

Your very angry about him

30 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

True 

23 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Are you planning on ****ing him?

I would

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

So does Nicola Sturgeon if that's the criteria....

:gok: I don't give a shit about the Serb  tosser or Sturgeon .... dinnae greet pal 🤣

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Immigration Minister pondering over-ruling the court and cancelling his Visa anyways.

:scenes:

Wouldn't be a good look for Australia overruling the courts. Why so much hatred against Novak? I genuinely don't get it.

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Wouldn't be a good look for Australia overruling the courts. Why so much hatred against Novak? I genuinely don't get it.

Its because his non compliance and pro choice stance about vaccination is at odds with the Aussie hysteria about being vaccinated at all costs. They are basically scape goating him. Hes showing them up for being the fascists they are. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Its because his non compliance and pro choice stance about vaccination is at odds with the Aussie hysteria about being vaccinated at all costs. They are basically scape goating him. Hes showing them up for being the fascists they are. 

Oh definitely. I don't see why people like to see the little man bullied by the state. Unfortunately they have picked on the wrong man in this case.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Another tennis player sticking their oar in. Disappointing really. Stick to commentating Martina. 

Novak Djokovic: Martina Navratilova insists she 'can't DEFEND' Serb's choice not to get the jab | Daily Mail Online

Stopped reading at good morning Britain. 

Again what's it got to do with anyone else what the individuals choice is.  You'd think someone from Eastern Europe would understand government overreach.

3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Oh definitely. I don't see why people like to see the little man bullied by the state. Unfortunately they have picked on the wrong man in this case.

The little man :laugh2:

Stopped reading at good morning Britain. 

Again what's it got to do with anyone else what the individuals choice is.  You'd think someone from Eastern Europe would understand government overreach.

Well I have always admired Martina due to not only her tennis but her progressive stance on freedoms, liberties and equality but shocked at her view about this. As you rightly state she fled from an oppressive state so should be far more about of Govt over reach. Maybe she is getting senile .

26 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You ignored me yesterday. When you posted a 6 grand flat and said it would even be in Smithee's budget, what was that supposed to mean?

Did you bid? 😆

32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's that sort of attitude thats got us here.

Aberdeen took the correct stance with 9999 fans hey and they pumped us, maybe there's a lesson in there! 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So it was a snooty **** having a snidey dig

Trying to help you out and that's the thanks. Some people eh.🙄

38 minutes ago, LMc said:

im-462934?width=639&height=852

No mask never! Yay!

Wear one if you want, I don't want to so I won't, selfish yeah you better believe, daft as f... and believe the bull, nah that's for others, take it off and breath a sigh of relief! Mask, virus, next you'll be sanitising  your hands to protect others😂😅🙃

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Trying to help you out and that's the thanks. Some people eh.🙄

Yeah some people.

Man up, stop dancing about, what exactly did you mean by that?

7 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

next you'll be sanitising  your hands to protect others😂😅🙃

It's almost like you don't understand basic hygiene.

3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Compared to the government he is. Everyone is, so you should be applauding him.

Why should I be applauding the lying millionaire?

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Let’s hope his visa is cancelled 

And he's banned from all tournaments for 12 months .

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Let’s hope his visa is cancelled 

You know you're on the right side when this clown says this.

Whats he lied about? 

Either having a positive test or when he had a positive test.

Just now, Smithee said:

Either having a positive test or when he had a positive test.

Is it the millionaire part that is the real issue. Jealous of his talent and success?

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It's almost like you don't understand basic hygiene.

Its like you don't understand how this virus is transmitted.

Is it the millionaire part that is the real issue. Jealous of his talent and success?

Hey, it was you who set up his status as the little man, I'm giving it some balance.

If it makes you happy, why should I be applauding the lying millionaire little man?

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Its like you don't understand how this virus is transmitted.

Primarily airborne but also through contaminated surfaces. At least, that's what the real world science says.

Hey, it was you who set up his status as the little man, I'm giving it some balance.

If it makes you happy, why should I be applauding the lying millionaire little man?

Because he is standing up against enforced and unnecessary  medical treatment for the right to earn a living. The fact that he is a millionaire is irrelevant other than the fact that the vast majority couldn't afford to fight like he has.

Yeah some people.

Man up, stop dancing about, what exactly did you mean by that?

I could maybe front you the 6k on reasonable terms if no lender will take a punt on your bad credit rating. Get you off the couch surfing. I could deduct as a charitable donation for the socially disadvantaged 

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I think that's where the deep thinkers hang out.

I get what you're saying. I wouldn't be welcome ;)