• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

19 minutes ago, AWM said:

😂 There will still be some defending Djokovic. Looking forward to seeing what his nutcase of a dad comes out with.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

😂 There will still be some defending Djokovic. Looking forward to seeing what his nutcase of a dad comes out with.

Some more bollocks about Jesus in all probability. 

50 minutes ago, AWM said:

Wonder if this test was part of a regular schedule of testing ie. Daily/weekly/monthly. Do the Hearts players go into isolation until they get results back?. 🤔 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:lol:

Deserves a ban from ever entering Australia, the lying git.

whats he lying about?

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, escobri said:

Imagine if he got in and JKB grassed getting him kicked out 🤣

oh a few would grass him in a minute. right on the anne budges " grass " line. . In fact there are probably a few who go to grassing up those who dont wear masks in designated areas lol  

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

whats he lying about?

Having had Covid on 16 December.

At least I hope he's lying, otherwise  he's an even bigger piece of ****.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Having had Covid on 16 December.

At least I hope he's lying, otherwise  he's an even bigger piece of ****.

Surely it can be proven that he did have it then. And surely hes not daft enough to have went out and about AFTER being told he was positive? 

indianajones

He could've tested positive for anti-bodies on the 16th of December. 

I very much doubt he and his legal team would be THAT stupid. Would be pretty surprising. 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Surely it can be proven that he did have it then. And surely hes not daft enough to have went out and about AFTER being told he was positive? 

So the positive PCR test that was taken on that date is not proof that he had it on that date?

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

So the positive PCR test that was taken on that date is not proof that he had it on that date?

Maybe he took the test after those events? Maybe it was just a test he took now and then and had zero symptoms etc. 

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

If he took a positive test then of course.

There's loads of photos of him in the days after.

Unknown user
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Maybe he took the test after those events? Maybe it was just a test he took now and then and had zero symptoms etc. 

Maybe he took the test on the 16th after the event on the 17th? Ffs james

Just now, JamesM48 said:

I think you might be getting confused. The lawyers argument is that he tested postive for Covid-19 on the 16th of Decemeber and is therefore exempt.

Perhaps this is all going over my head, but you are saying that he didn't test positive when he says he did?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Maybe he took the test on the 16th after the event on the 17th? Ffs james

see below. 

Just now, jambo89 said:

I think you might be getting confused. The lawyers argument is that he tested postive for Covid-19 on the 16th of Decemeber and is therefore exempt.

Perhaps this is all going over my head, but you are saying that he didn't test positive when he says he did?

Im slightly hungover. Thats my excuse anyway. 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

his lawyers have said he tested positive on the 16th

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

However why would they even admit that then as hes in even more shit if he knowingly had it and was prancing about doing this and that. How very odd. 

Unknown user
Just now, JamesM48 said:

However why would they even admit that then as hes in even more shit if he knowingly had it and was prancing about doing this and that. How very odd. 

Exemptions had to be sorted by the 10th. His test was on the 16th.

After his positive test he was out and about, maskless, at events.

It's not at all odd, he's a bellend who thinks he can do what he wants and the rules will bend to fit.

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Court documents submitted by Djokovic's lawyers claim he was given his exemption on 16 December.

I hope he loses but I think some politicians are about to be embarrassed, which is always delicious.

My cognitive capability may be a tad impaired, been enjoying my beers in the sunshine since lunchtime, but the more I hear about this,  the more it seems it's Tennis Australia who have ****ed this up.  They seem to have been planning to get him here, regardless of the wishes of the federal or state governments, relying on privilege to paper over the lack of legal standing.

I say **** them, tennis is a sport for wankers anyway.  Let them take the Aussie Open to Shanghai, we can focus on proper sports, like NRL and AFL...😁

To

25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Covid my dirty stinkin' hole.

The self righteous prick is detained in  a Park Hotel too. All that's missing are the bars on the windows.

:rofl:

Roond ye ya feckin 🔔 end.

Get the fecker on the first plane oot after Monday. 

he also requested (knowing him more likely demanded) to be moved to a more suitable hotel that had a tennis court and for him to be provided with a personal chef

Presuming that Novak's appeal fails, as it probably should and will, the sue ball his lawyers will throw at Tennis Australia should be breathtaking with regards to the amount involved. Even if by some miracle he does actually get in, but doesn't win the tournament, I imagine that there may well still be litigation thrown at them regarding his detention and the adverse affects on his ability to compete caused by the information he obtained from them on exemptions. No matter what happens, this is not going to away for a long time.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Presuming that Novak's appeal fails, as it probably should and will, the sue ball his lawyers will throw at Tennis Australia should be breathtaking with regards to the amount involved. Even if by some miracle he does actually get in, but doesn't win the tournament, I imagine that there may well still be litigation thrown at them regarding his detention and the adverse affects on his ability to compete caused by the information he obtained from them on exemptions. No matter what happens, this is not going to away for a long time.

well some made massive errors in this sorry saga and it would be interesting to find it all out. I suppose he's more pissed off not defending his title and the knock on effect it might have on his participation in other slams. If he doesn't compete in any more if Rafa gets the 21 it'll be forever tainted really. 

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

He wasn't detained, he can leave anytime.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

well some made massive errors in this sorry saga and it would be interesting to find it all out. I suppose he's more pissed off not defending his title and the knock on effect it might have on his participation in other slams. If he doesn't compete in any more if Rafa gets the 21 it'll be forever tainted really. 

Aye, Novak.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

He wasn't detained, he can leave anytime.

That's not what his lawyers will argue. They will probably argue that he was essentially forced to remain in detention in order to prove his case to be allowed to enter Australia, and that ultimately it was the information that he was provided by TA that led him to take the procedural route that he did and therefore forced him into that position.

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That's not what his lawyers will argue. They will probably argue that he was essentially forced to remain in detention in order to prove his case to be allowed to enter Australia, and that ultimately it was the information that he was provided by TA that led him to take the procedural route that he did and therefore forced him into that position.

THey can argue whatever they like. The facts speak for themselves. This court thing will show up Novak to be the prick he is.  

Is obvious to the blind, he's tried to con his way in. I hope they ban him from Australia and that France and the USA follow suit. The Wimbledon crowd and James are welcome to him. 

Edited by ri Alban

Just now, ri Alban said:

THey can argue whatever they like. The facts speak for themselves. This court thing will show up Novak to be the prick he is.

We're talking about different court cases, ri. Yes, the case on Monday will probably do as you say, but I was talking about the sue ball that Novak will probably throw at the tennis authorities in due course for loss of earnings, mental anguish and reputational damage. Of course if he eventually gets in and wins the thing, or if he comes close and Nadal doesn't win it, then he may well decide not to do so, but in almost any other eventuality, I think he could well initiate such litigation.

6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

We're talking about different court cases, ri. Yes, the case on Monday will probably do as you say, but I was talking about the sue ball that Novak will probably throw at the tennis authorities in due course for loss of earnings, mental anguish and reputational damage. Of course if he eventually gets in and wins the thing, or if he comes close and Nadal doesn't win it, then he may well decide not to do so, but in almost any other eventuality, I think he could well initiate such litigation.

Can you sue if your banned from the country. :cheese:

joondalupjambo

One time I flew back to my Aussie house from Scotland I managed to get a spurtle back into the country after ticking no wood on my returning immigration form.

Naughty, naughty.

1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

One time I flew back to my Aussie house from Scotland I managed to get a spurtle back into the country after ticking no wood on my returning immigration form.

Naughty, naughty.

I know someone who got a talking to as he was stopped for a random customs check and his hiking boots were in his luggage and they had mud and plant material on the soles. The made him clean them before he was allowed to continue through customs. 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The bearskin haired wank is toast,  

Donald Ducked & Kerry Packered.

They should forget Monday, get him to the airport, stick a rubber gloved finger smeared in Ralgex up his Bournville Boulevard and wish him luck getting in to the French Open.

Then stick him on a ✈ 

Made my eyes water just reading that.

joondalupjambo
Just now, Tazio said:

I know someone who got a talking to as he was stopped for a random customs check and his hiking boots were in his luggage and they had mud and plant material on the soles. The made him clean them before he was allowed to continue through customs. 

Lucky him.  The usual process in that case when arriving at Perth in WA was to take them, golf shoes were another type grabbed, get them cleaned at a Government building in Fremantle and for the owners to go and collect them a week later when passed clean and pay a sum, think it was sometimes as high as 100 bucks.  A right hassle.  I soon learned better to take nothing back as it was all just too painful.  After a 24 hour journey you just wanted to get through immigration asap.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

They should forget Monday, get him to the airport, stick a rubber gloved finger smeared in Ralgex up his Bournville Boulevard and wish him luck getting in to the French Open.

Then stick him on a ✈ 

C627A1D4-FFAB-4D25-A0AF-966AE922F625.gif

2 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Lucky him.  The usual process in that case when arriving at Perth in WA was to take them, golf shoes were another type grabbed, get them cleaned at a Government building in Fremantle and for the owners to go and collect them a week later when passed clean and pay a sum, think it was sometimes as high as 100 bucks.  A right hassle.  I soon learned better to take nothing back as it was all just too painful.  After a 24 hour journey you just wanted to get through immigration asap.

He did wonder at the time if he was getting off lightly. As him cleaning the boots meant the waste was going into the water system. Sounds like a customs official that couldn’t be arsed with the paperwork. I’ve always been super careful going into Australia as I know how strict it is, and quite rightly. 

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Then stick him on a ✈ 

They absolutely must get a LIKE button on KB again..

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

He did wonder at the time if he was getting off lightly. As him cleaning the boots meant the waste was going into the water system. Sounds like a customs official that couldn’t be arsed with the paperwork. I’ve always been super careful going into Australia as I know how strict it is, and quite rightly. 

I remember getting my stuff inspected by agricultural/foodstuffs customs folk when I was crossing between Australian states. They certainly don't muck around.

Footballfirst

I have my suspicions that he didn't get tested or test positive on 16 December.

More likely the scenario has been created to get round the rules, similar to Therapeutic Use Exemptions widely used by sports people to avoid drug violations.

7 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

More likely the scenario has been created to get round the rules, similar to Therapeutic Use Exemptions widely used by sports people to avoid drug violations.

:) You don't say.

Dennis Denuto
32 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I have feeling it has been miss interpreted and the exemption was passed on 16th or something, the negative test actually happened earlier in the month. 

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Made my eyes water just reading that.

The power of the words of JKB's poet laureate, right there.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

getting my stuff inspected by agricultural/foodstuffs customs

OH my lord. The border control over there sounds rather invasive :) 

tumblr_lrj7cjj7Oe1qlvie8o1_500.gif

24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

OH my lord. The border control over there sounds rather invasive :) 

tumblr_lrj7cjj7Oe1qlvie8o1_500.gif

:D They determined it to be in perfect working order and sent me on my way.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:D They determined it to be in perfect working order and sent me on my way.

:) 

giphy (9).gif

Edited by JamesM48