Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

dobmisterdobster
13 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Already confirmed as being false.

This is why I hate social media. Although Nolan has in the past said things about unvaccinated people. It is incredibly disingenuous to juxtapose and imply that he was talking about the Djokovic situation.

I was not aware of this at first. I have seen that meme everywhere and it's not even true.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

This is why I hate social media. Although Nolan has in the past said things about unvaccinated people. It is incredibly disingenuous to juxtapose and imply that he was talking about the Djokovic situation.

I was not aware of this at first. I have seen that meme everywhere and it's not even true.

On this we agree, Dob. :thumb:

5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

And it's only getting worse, it's getting harder and harder to know what is the truth and what is fake.

28 minutes ago, escobri said:

Straight talking Aussie's telling it how it is......spot on as well imo, as Anti-Novax is a fecking arsehole, always has been.

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I don't think the point made in the meme is relevant, even if it was accurate. It is true to say that obseity and anti-vaxx beliefs both have a negative impact on the NHS. Saying "you're obese; therefore, you can't comment on anti-vaxxers", or vice versa, is whataboutism. Both are problems that need tackling and members of both groups should be able to comment on it.

Cant find the tennis thread to post  this. Not at all surprising to me. Bombed out first round

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Cant find the tennis thread to post  this. Not at all surprising to me. Bombed out first round

Rybakina was sensational.

Emma at peak performance wouldn't have won that today.

4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Rybakina was sensational.

Emma at peak performance wouldn't have won that today.

👍. Yes I read reports about the match . Unsure how Emma will do at the open . Not sure if all the big guns playing ? 

8 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I hate social media as well but what it has done is shown that there are lots of shitty people out there. It would be horrible to have to deal with that level of abuse. 

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍. Yes I read reports about the match . Unsure how Emma will do at the open . Not sure if all the big guns playing ? 

They are. Few not in good form though and can probably count themselves out - Sabalenka, Svitolina awful atm.

It's probably Barty's to lose but expect Mugaruza, Osaka and Rybakina around at the death. I watched Gauff this morning too and she was fantastic, maybe it's her time to move up yet another level.

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

They are. Few not in good form though and can probably count themselves out - Sabalenka, Svitolina awful atm.

It's probably Barty's to lose but expect Mugaruza, Osaka and Rybakina around at the death. I watched Gauff this morning too and she was fantastic, maybe it's her time to move up yet another level.

Badosa had a cracking 12 months and if she keeps improving will be in with a shout .

10 minutes ago, Homme said:

Yes I’ll need to up on it . Check the seeding . Where’s Halep ? She’s another one who’s very inconsistent ? I honestly think if Serena had been playing she would have had a good chance . 

11 minutes ago, Homme said:

Yes Gauff is still to make that big break through she’s getting old ! Monica Seles had won 8 slams by 18 

22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes I’ll need to up on it . Check the seeding . Where’s Halep ? She’s another one who’s very inconsistent ? I honestly think if Serena had been playing she would have had a good chance . 

Should have mentioned Halep. She's doing well and very capable, just think there are one of two above her right now. 

2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Should have mentioned Halep. She's doing well and very capable, just think there are one of two above her right now. 

She’s seeded around 11 Osaka is around that too. 

4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Is this now the longest tennis thread on here? Had a look aswell and couldn't find one

Edited by escobri

19 minutes ago, escobri said:

Is this now the longest tennis thread on here? Had a look aswell and couldn't find one

There is one but I can’t locate it .,it had traffic for the us open etc 

Oh dear. Nosac admits not isolating after positive test result.

And he's blaming his agent for ticking the wrong box on his form.

:getout:of Australia, ya Dick.

20 hours ago, Taffin said:

That's what I find so bizarre about it. Australia have got themselves into a situation where they were going to let a guy in who'd had a positive test (albeit recovered in theory) but wouldn't let him in on the basis of just a negative test 😂😂

They may be the land down under but they appear to be upside down and back to front as well.

Incorrect 

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Care to expand? Which bit is incorrect?

There is more to it , take some time to read it if you want the full details 

12 minutes ago, fila said:

There is more to it , take some time to read it if you want the full details 

Which bit is incorrect? 

I'm guessing you mean their willingness to let someone in with an exemption for having tested positive? Which is a fair challenge to what I've written but it would be easier if you just pointed out what's incorrect so I can review my view/refute your claim.

Hearts complicit in the whole certificate scam. First to jump into bed with the government about excluding their fans through failing to receive innoculation of a trial MRNA trial drug. What nonsense!

I'll stand with Novak, in his stance.

It's wee Crankie and her Mafia  flexing their - wee are in charge, control mantra.

Wonder what Mc Crae would say? 

Ram it probably! 

Never mind a lateral flow test those still sporting this should take a simple common sense test. I used to think those without rolled up week in and weeout to Easter Road, I have my doubts!

Haven't and won't comply with face covering, Vaccines, hand sanitise, social distancing, or any other examples of the government's attempt at control. , manipulation, coercion. ! 

Now we can start to see the bigger picture of what goes on in life. Hopefully once you guys start to get it then we can turn our attention to those governing body's like the SFA , run, controlled and done not for the Scottish clubs as in general but to maintain the strangle hold the Old Firm have over it, the referees and all. It's all about the power and while they have it we don't unless..........

Anyone else notice Scottish football been strangled to ..... Over the last 20 years.

The microcosm! 

24 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Hearts complicit in the whole certificate scam. First to jump into bed with the government about excluding their fans through failing to receive innoculation of a trial MRNA trial drug. What nonsense!

It's wee Crankie and her Mafia  flexing their - wee are in charge, control mantra.

Ram it probably! 

Never mind a lateral flow test those still sporting this should take a simple common sense test. I used to think those without rolled up week in and weeout to Easter Road, I have my doubts!

Haven't and won't comply with face covering, Vaccines, hand sanitise, social distancing, or any other examples of the government's attempt at control. , manipulation, coercion. ! 

Now we can start to see the bigger picture of what goes on in life. Hopefully once you guys start to get it then we can turn our attention to those governing body's like the SFA , run, controlled and done not for the Scottish clubs as in general but to maintain the strangle hold the Old Firm have over it, the referees and all. It's all about the power and while they have it we don't unless..........

Anyone else notice Scottish football been strangled to ..... Over the last 20 years.

The microcosm! 

Eh?

joondalupjambo

I used to sit on my return flights and pour over the immigration form making 100% sure it was accurate before I signed it.  It is a crucial document for your access to Oz.  It is like a tax return no matter who fills it in you have to sign it and once signed and presented are fully responsible for the information.  Saying that your agent filled it in should not wash.  Once signed Novax is fully responsible.  

Or is it like the parties here, one rule for the masses and one rule for the elite?  Of course it is.

Malinga the Swinga
30 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Ram it probably! 

The microcosm! 

Get out of bed on wrong side this morning or are you feeling delicate?

Some rant to start day with.

Jeffros Furios
33 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Ram it probably! 

The microcosm! 

:cornette:

The story from lying novax today is.

He didn't know he was covid postive on the 17 December when he was handing out awards to youngsters in Serbia, however he's now admitted that he did know on the 18 December when he met a journalist to give an interview, when he should have been isolating.

But remember his lawyers submitted papers to the court saying that Djokovic tested positive for covid on the 16 December, so either somebody happened to forget to mention to him for two days that he was covid positive or.............

Are you allowed to get someone else to fill out your Australian immigration form for you, or is that an offence to do so.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He didn't know he was covid postive on the 17 December when he was handing out awards to youngsters in Serbia, however he's now admitted that he did know on the 18 December when he met a journalist to give an interview, when he should have been isolating.

But remember his lawyers submitted papers to the court saying that Djokovic tested positive for covid on the 16 December, so either somebody happened to forget to mention to him for two days that he was covid positive or.............

Are you allowed to get someone else to fill out your Australian immigration form for you, or is that an offence to do so.

Or he hadn't received the result yet. Not sure what the turnaround time is like where he lives but I didn't get my PCR test result on the same day I was tested.

Geoff Kilpatrick
44 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Ram it probably! 

The microcosm! 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

I used to sit on my return flights and pour over the immigration form making 100% sure it was accurate before I signed it.  It is a crucial document for your access to Oz.  It is like a tax return no matter who fills it in you have to sign it and once signed and presented are fully responsible for the information.  Saying that your agent filled it in should not wash.  Once signed Novax is fully responsible.  

Or is it like the parties here, one rule for the masses and one rule for the elite?  Of course it is.

I like it to if you are stopped by customs and they ask did you pack the bag yourself. Even if you did not pack it you are responsible for the contents

53 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I would imagine that someone could fill it out for you but ultimately it is your responsibility for the contents

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I like it to if you are stopped by customs and they ask did you pack the bag yourself. Even if you did not pack it you are responsible for the contents

I would imagine that someone could fill it out for you but ultimately it is your responsibility for the contents

Absolutely. Blaming it on your agent is no excuse whatsoever.

47 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Or he hadn't received the result yet. Not sure what the turnaround time is like where he lives but I didn't get my PCR test result on the same day I was tested.

His lawyers submitted papers to the court saying he tested positive on the 16 December, which is the same day he took the test, and has now been confirmed by Djokovic himself, as he's now saying (on his twitter account according to the BBC) that he returned a negative LFT on the 16 December, but went for a PCR anyway.......which opens up a whole new load of questions, because why would you go for a PCR if you've just had a negative LFT, unless of course you've got symptoms and if you've got symptoms then why was he at a stamp presentation on the 16th and then the day later handing out awards to youngsters.

The guy should just shut his mouth, because everytime he opens it, he just makes things worse.

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

His lawyers submitted papers to the court saying he tested positive on the 16 December, which is the same day he took the test, and has now been confirmed by Djokovic himself, as he's now saying (on his twitter account according to the BBC) that he returned a negative LFT on the 16 December, but went for a PCR anyway.......which opens up a whole new load of questions, because why would you go for a PCR if you've just had a negative LFT, unless of course you've got symptoms and if you've got symptoms then why was he at a stamp presentation on the 16th and then the day later handing out awards to youngsters.

The guy should just shut his mouth, because everytime he opens it, he just makes things worse.

That's what I mean, he tested positive on the 16th (supposedly) but he may not have been informed of that until some stage on the 17th.

I went for a PCR on a Wednesday morning before Christmas but I was informed of that test result on the Thursday afternoon. My negative test date was still the Wednesday though.

1 minute ago, LMc said:

It's what happens when you chase a lie with another lie 🤷‍♂️

"what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive."

or something like that :) 

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

So Djokovic was swanning about the place knowing he was infected. I am shocked.

Hope he gets binned from Oz for that alone! Lying toerag.

Plus, the added bonus being if he does get binned, he cant return to Oz for at least 3 years.

Teach the liars what's what. If he stays, the flat earthers will think he's a god!

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He had to get Covid to be able to come as per Tennis Australia's guidelines. 

57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

That's what I mean, he tested positive on the 16th (supposedly) but he may not have been informed of that until some stage on the 17th.

I went for a PCR on a Wednesday morning before Christmas but I was informed of that test result on the Thursday afternoon. My negative test date was still the Wednesday though.

Even giving him the benefit of the doubt on the timing, it's still completely inexcusable to have been told you are covid postive and still go ahead and attend a pre-arranged media interview with a French newspaper which was a sit down one on one interview with a journalist.