Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Its their decision. Yes its a ludicrous reason not to take it but again its their decision. 

Yes, an absolutely mental decision based on complete lunacy. Which makes them a screwball.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

It's certainly one of the most interesting side-effects of Covid that's it's outing the screwballs. We would have probably never known who most of them were otherwise. :D

I reserve the right to be a fully vaccinated screwball thanks 😜🤪😆!!!!

Pasquale for King

Said it a while back but he might not be able to play in any grand slam this year, or any other big tournaments, if Nadal stays fit he could be a well ahead of him in the rankings and major titles by the time Novax plays another.
Probably allowed to play Wimbledon though 🤦🏽

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Yes, an absolutely mental decision based on complete lunacy. Which makes them a screwball.

It’s based on screwballs opinions. That in turn makes them screwballs. 

I read that even during tests for covid people who had received the placebo were complaining of side effects. 
The mind is a funny thing. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

It’s based on screwballs opinions. That in turn makes them screwballs. 

I read that even during tests for covid people who had received the placebo were complaining of side effects. 
The mind is a funny thing. 

Yep. Two thirds of reported side-effects were what they are calling the "nocebo effect".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nocebo-effect-covid-vaccine-symptoms-b1997084.html

44 minutes ago, redjambo said:

There are different reasons for ultimately refusing vaccination, some of which have been expressed above. A small number will be genuine (bad reactions experienced etc.) but most, imo, range from pure selfishness, through misguided to screwball. But go ahead and simplify the arguments and make all the reasons screwball (a point I never in fact argued) if it makes you feel better,

However, do remember that your dearest Novak once claimed that positive thought could "cleanse" polluted water.

my "dearest" Novak...behave.

Surely you are the one simplifying the argument by making it about one person whereas in fact, this could affect many others.

And yes, the water concept is indeed top level screwball.

53 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It depends on your thinking I agree. I haven’t heard one person who doesn’t want the vaccine (when pressed) not to dribble absolute bolloks about it. They’ll barely mention where they’re getting their opinions because they’d get a riddy. 
They can’t tell you they agree with an actress on twitter or heard Hayley’s pal fae shapes hairdressers took a reaction to it. 

I've not had my booster. Reason, I'm happy with the risk associated with not having it.

I'm getting my opinion based on the risk profile born out of the data.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I reserve the right to be a fully vaccinated screwball thanks 😜🤪😆!!!!

permission.jpg

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I've not had my booster. Reason, I'm happy with the risk associated with not having it.

I'm getting my opinion based on the risk profile born out of the data.

Not had mine either man. Won’t be getting either as risk reducing clearly now. 

Australian security forcing protesters to remove “Where’s Peng Shuai” T-shirt’s near the tournament grounds. 

Sounds like a lovely country 👍🏻

20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Australian security forcing protesters to remove “Where’s Peng Shuai” T-shirt’s near the tournament grounds. 

Itrs Fascist shithole really. Our great country now seems to be modelling itself on it with attacks on free speech etc. 

22 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can't upset the Chinese sponsors.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Surely this paragon of virtue, the one standing up for the rights of the little man, wasn't...lying?!

BBC News - Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

Several people commented that the timing was very convenient earlier in the thread. It'll be interesting to see how the Australians react if it is proven to be a fraudulant test.

Edited by Bindy Badgy

A Boy Named Crow
11 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Several people commented that the timing was very convenient earlier in the thread. It'll be interesting to see how the Australians react if it is proven to be a fraudulant test.

Lots of Australians have already come to the conclusion the lying prick was taking the piss. The convenient timing of his positive test, the reports from Germany that the test was originally negative then flipped to positive,  the pictures of him cutting about at events, maskless, AFTER he supposedly tested positive...nah.

That's why polls here were so overwhelmingly in favour of getting him punted.  There will always be the Djoko tragics who will defend him to the hilt...but really his reputation here is utterly stuffed now.

49 minutes ago, kila said:

:pleasing:

James won’t be happy :laugh:

On 22/01/2022 at 11:59, JamesM48 said:

Itrs Fascist shithole really. Our great country now seems to be modelling itself on it with attacks on free speech etc. 

The James who is quick to jump on anyone (not literally, probably) who makes sweeping generalisations about countries? That James?

1 hour ago, kila said:

:pleasing:

James won’t be happy :laugh:

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

:glorious: 

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

The James who is quick to jump on anyone (not literally, probably) who makes sweeping generalisations about countries? That James?

Your right on one point I don't just jump on anyone. I still would with Nadal though..............i can forgive him#

The gif is to the other two 

image-23-10-21-07-01-2.gif

Just watched Medvedev play. Woah hes in stunning form. So slick and effortless in his play. Superb serving and placement of the ball. NO wonder he is seeded number 2. He looks a right puny guy , The type you would maybe see drinking a can of lager in the street :) but he's got some power on him.  Physically he's the compete opposite of scratchy bum,  

7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Surely this paragon of virtue, the one standing up for the rights of the little man, wasn't...lying?!

BBC News - Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

Oh dear.

Mind you, doesn't exactly paint the Aussie legal world in a good light either 😄

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, escobri said:

Another dodgey " medical " break when hes 4/1 and a set down in a final.  Comes back fresh as a daisy?  Hhhhmmmm .  Didn't last long though.  Well i hope the seeding works out well at RG and they meet either in the semi final or the final. That'll be some grudge match.  Vaccinated against the Unvaccinated.  😮 

Nookie Bear
11 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Another dodgey " medical " break when hes 4/1 and a set down in a final.  Comes back fresh as a daisy?  Hhhhmmmm .  Didn't last long though.  Well i hope the seeding works out well at RG and they meet either in the semi final or the final. That'll be some grudge match.  Vaccinated against the Unvaccinated.  😮 

Yes, a medical break. 

For a stress fracture of the ribs. 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

novax is the king of "medical" timeouts when things are not going well.

also if rafa does not make the french open should they put an asterix next to the winner?

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

also if rafa does not make the french open should they put an asterix next to the winner?

Novak bet him last year at the French so your answer is no . 

Alex Kintner
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Novak bet him last year at the French so your answer is no . 

I bet he jamp up the rankings as a result 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yes, a medical break. 

Don't expect a response.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I imagine that Getafix's magic potion would be quite high on the WADA list of banned substances.

Alex Kintner
21 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Another dodgey " medical " break when hes 4/1 and a set down in a final.  Comes back fresh as a daisy?  Hhhhmmmm .  Didn't last long though.  

10 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yes, a medical break. 

image.gif.bbdf1ac7386e24674a02740829663db7.gif

I'm lost a little.

Who is being accused of feigning an injury and seeking a medical break?

For the last 10 years or so that would have been accusation aimed at Djikovic, but he wasn't in the Indian Wells Open final at the weekend?

Edited by DETTY29

Ash Barty retires.

Incredible decision to leave when on top and on another level from everyone in the women's game. Absolutely the way to go.

She's multi talented so I don't think we have seen the last of her. Into her Cricket and Golf. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

image.gif.bbdf1ac7386e24674a02740829663db7.gif

No egg on my face Alex . Nadal is well known for his “ medical “ breaks 

Edited by JamesM48

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, Homme said:

Ash Barty retires.

Incredible decision to leave when on top and on another level from everyone in the women's game. Absolutely the way to go.

She's multi talented so I don't think we have seen the last of her. Into her Cricket and Golf. 

A6361114-415E-47BC-AD17-02849684A9F2.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Double posting 

Edited by JamesM48

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

No egg on my face Alex . Nadal is well known for his “ medical “ breaks 

You suggested it was a tactical medical break but he had a genuine injury. 🤷🏻‍♂️