Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s not James it’s becoming very clear that youre developing a bit of an obsession about it all now. Every second post is snp this or that. Most of it silly and baseless nonsense. You’ve brought the snp into a Novak Djokovic thread now. 
Im not having a dig either btw. 

OH behave. Jesus.  It just so happens those being very vocal about this issue seem to be in large SNP fanatics and corona virus restrictions zealots so naturally they are going ape shit about him. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s not James it’s becoming very clear that youre developing a bit of an obsession about it all now. Every second post is snp this or that. Most of it silly and baseless nonsense. You’ve brought the snp into a Novak Djokovic thread now. 
Im not having a dig either btw. 

I dont care if you are having a dig. Its your view. Its wrong but never mind

jack D and coke
Just now, JamesM48 said:

OH behave. Jesus.  It just so happens those being very vocal about this issue seem to be in large SNP fanatics and corona virus restrictions zealots so naturally they are going ape shit about him. 

:lol: aye ok man👍🏼

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Agreed. The courts never get anything wrong ever.

The rules are similar to the rest of the EU. If you have symptoms, you should isolate and await the results of a negative PCR. We obviously don't know if the PCR was due to any symptoms or part of regular testing though.

I suppose that’s the question whether it’s routine testing, but would he take these tests if he holds the views he seems to? 
For the minute he’s in police custody awaiting the Aussie government decision to revoke his visa according to SSN. 

24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Hes a self made millionaire. He didn't inherit it. He came from very humble beginnings and worked hard to get to where he is now. There seems to be a seethe and jealousy about people actually being successful and wealthy. It seems to be an SNP thing  i have noticed. Envy is a terrible sin really. 

😂 Come on James, you were so desperate to support Djokovic on this that you managed to misinterpret a simple timeline of events in his favour! I think you might be blinded by your own opinions/leanings as much as anyone else is.

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What’s his family saying? (I hear there’s a press conference but can’t watch it just now)

Kind of irrelevant but adds a bit of colour.

Why do you want his visa cancelled?

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What’s his family saying? (I hear there’s a press conference but can’t watch it just now)

They said there is a twit from Scotland criticising his every move. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

He’s been arrested 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

He hasn't. He's back on the tennis court.

I know but his dad says he’s been arrested according to SSN at 1pm 😆

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

I thought it had already been agreed that you were going to go after the fatties?

I can almost ignore your stupefying celebration of ignorance relative to the pandemic, but you ain't much of a Hearts fan. State of you man, absolutely embarassing. 

Thank you Gizmot. Glad you are on board , just say no to mask wearing, it's going to be tough but I'm sure it's possible. Up the Hearts! 

Dennis Denuto
48 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope. Ill post now and then.  Just to show there are opposing views to theirs .  Their replies are all very similar . Brainwashed really. 

Good point. 

I thought maybe you had been banned from it.

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I thought maybe you had been banned from it.

Not at all. It became rather toxic with repeated bullying and unsavoury comments about me so I will only post now and then. Its quite a nasty thread with a lot of anger on it. 

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Not at all. It became rather toxic with repeated bullying and unsavoury comments about me so I will only post now and then. Its quite a nasty thread with a lot of anger on it. 

There’s a lot of bullying behaviour and name calling on here tbh 

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

LOL  a twit can be a term of endearment I think. I like it. Every time you write it it makes me laugh so thats not a bad thing surely? 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Actually this thread is really the corona virus lite version :) 

32 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Kind of irrelevant but adds a bit of colour.

Why do you want his visa cancelled?

Because  he's a prick who is good friends with Genocidal maniacs..

I like Andy, Rafa and Roger. They're also self made millionaires. 🤔 

Sorry Nooks, that bit is for @JamesM48 who somehow thinks folk are jealous of Nosack Jockstrapitch. 

Pasquale for King

Family news conference, is it true he tested positive for covid on December 16th, “yes”. Did he attend a public event on the 17th “this press conference is adjourned” 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Family news conference, is it true he tested positive for covid on December 16th, “yes”. Did he attend a public event on the 17th “this press conference is adjourned” 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

:rifle: His mates will come for you.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes he seems to have an issue about wealth and people who have achieved it through hard work and ambition. 

The boy called him the little man, he's worth nearly a quarter billion 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Are his family running for government because they have their questioning strategies absolutely spot on.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Sorry Nooks, that bit is for @JamesM48 who somehow thinks folk are jealous of Nosack Jockstrapitch. 

:) 

image-23-10-21-07-01-2.gif

17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your last post about me was pretty unpleasant, and unsolicited.

I'd think twice before swinging for the high ground and making a **** of yourself again.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Rafael and Roger like a knock about with this prick so no surprise that they are on the side of the big pharma. 

https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_5e39bc82a854780006b06f49_0x0.jpg

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hes a self made man who djd not come from a  privileged or eltist background. Surely that should be praised than criticised. He is a little man as such due to his humble background. 

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Your last post about me was pretty unpleasant, and unsolicited.

I'd think twice before swinging for the high ground and making a **** of yourself again.

which post? Im talking about the horrendous corona virus thread. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Hes a self made man who djd not come from a  privileged or eltist background. Surely that should be praised than criticised. He is a little man as such due to his humble background. 

It really shouldn't have to be explained......

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Measuring someone's stature by net worth makes me die a little inside 🙁

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

It really shouldn't have to be explained......

I know. I really cant understand those criticising him just because hes been successful and is now wealthy due to that. Tragic really. 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

which post? Im talking about the horrendous corona virus thread. 

"Yes he seems to have an issue about wealth and people who have achieved it through hard work and ambition."

Snidey AF James, at least own it

Just now, Smithee said:

"Yes he seems to have an issue about wealth and people who have achieved it through hard work and ambition."

Snidey AF James, at least own it

I'm sorry but I have noted that before. Its my observation. I may be wrong . I may be right. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I'm sorry but I have noted that before. Its my observation. I may be wrong . I may be right. 

You're not sorry, and it's a blatant misrepresentation.

You're either dumb and think it's true or you're snidey and know it isn't.

You're not sorry, and it's a blatant misrepresentation.

You're either dumb and think it's true or you're snidey and know it isn't.

"Why should I be applauding the lying millionaire?" 

Why should I be applauding the lying millionaire?

If it makes you happy, why should I be applauding the lying millionaire little man?

The truth will out, either way the very rich little man's a wonker.

The boy called him the little man, he's worth nearly a quarter billion 🤷‍♂️ 

Your obsession about his wealth makes me conclude you have an issue with it. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

"Why should I be applauding the lying millionaire?" 

Why should I be applauding the lying millionaire?

If it makes you happy, why should I be applauding the lying millionaire little man?

The truth will out, either way the very rich little man's a wonker.

The boy called him the little man, he's worth nearly a quarter billion 🤷‍♂️ 

Your obsession about his wealth makes me conclude you have an issue with it. 

All in the context of the boy calling him the little man.

Dumb it is.

All in the context of the boy calling him the little man.

Dumb it is.

Hes a self made man and that is something that a left leaning SNP supporter like  yourself should applaud , irrespective of his views and opinions of vaccines. I admire anyone who can achieve success from a humble background. 

32 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Hes a self made man and that is something that a left leaning SNP supporter like  yourself should applaud , irrespective of his views and opinions of vaccines. I admire anyone who can achieve success from a humble background. 

This whole thing shouldn’t be about who it is happening to. But ultimately that is what it will boil down to. There is several ways to look at it. 

-1. Djokovic shouldn’t be given special treatment because of who he is. However because of stature, wealth and other factors he may get special treatment. This goes onto my next point 

-2.  Djokovic has been unfairly targeted because of his celebrity. The Australian government have went after him because they perceive his views about vaccines and other views as a threat. They have ignored genuine medical evidence and exemptions because of their agenda. 

-3. Djokovic is at it and has lied about his medical condition and deserves everything that comes to him. It’s his own fault for not filing the correct paper work. 

.4 - medical exemptions exist and him travelling to Australia he has provided these and was given a visa but has now been side struck by a obsessed Aussie government. 

..and many more. 

I think the whole thing is a crock of shit. If the vaccines stopped onward transmission i could maybe buy into why they wouldn’t someone in their country without one. But it doesn’t. 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

-3. Djokovic is at it and has lied about his medical condition and deserves everything that comes to him. It’s his own fault for not filing the correct paper work. 

.4 - medical exemptions exist and him travelling to Australia he has provided these and was given a visa but has now been side struck by a obsessed Aussie government. 

Trying to work out which is the worst case scenario:

1. He's had a positive PCR fabricated and lied in attempts to enter another country/circumvent their laws.

2. He held other people's health with such little regard that he carried out public engagements (in his home country) whilst he was infectious with Covid.

Generally - I think a negative PCR in the 24hrs before flying followed by other mitigations (follow up testing/smaller isolation periods) should be how Professional Athletes travel without severe restrictions.

24 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I think the whole thing is a crock of shit. If the vaccines stopped onward transmission i could maybe buy into why they wouldn’t someone in their country without one. But it doesn’t. 

Vaccines are not a silver bullet but, they do reduce transmissability. This is normal, I am unaware of any vaccine that completely stops transmission of any disease. 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00690-3/fulltext

Reducing transmission is necessary to reduce virus circulation, reach herd immunity and end this tragic pandemic. This study confirms that COVID-19 vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and also accelerates viral clearance in the context of the delta variant. 

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20220105/Study-findings-suggest-spread-of-Omicron-can-be-ascribed-to-immune-evasiveness-rather-than-an-increase-in-transmissibility.aspx

The findings from the current study imply that booster immunization can lower Omicron VOC transmission in households. However, vaccination as an epidemic control strategy may falter due to the immunological evasiveness of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant.

The second paper is a pre-print, which means that it hasn't been through the peer-review process yet. Finding reviewed papers for Omicron is challenging, presumably because it's a new variant and there hasn't been enough time for the papers to be reviewed.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

You’ve called it spot on imo. He certainly seems to hate success and the wealth that brings.