Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

Jeffros Furios
36 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Good to see Serbian president jumping into fight. He has accused Australia of not respecting Novak's human rights. 

Must be true. If any country in world knows about disrespecting Human rights, it is Serbia. Just ask those from Srebrenica. 

The  Serbian president doesn't believe Srebrenica was ethnic cleansing. 

Novak probably has tattoos of Arkan .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No, it will be just living my life. Omicron is the gift horse we shouldn't look in the mouth.

Not quite the answer I was hoping for 🤣, a new thread with Geoffs adventures to catch Omicron could have been good entertainment. Good luck 👍 but please don't die 🙏 

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The  Serbian president doesn't believe Srebrenica was ethnic cleansing. 

Novak probably has tattoos of Arkan .

Serbia run by gangsters and war criminals. Novak just another fine example of what happens when no-one held to account for what Serbia did. Believes he is above law, just as his murdering friends in government do.

1 hour ago, Gordon Zola said:

Jesus wept

45 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

I thought you would have been too, being best pals with the 3 wise men 😉👍

Having fun, cheesey?

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Serbia run by gangsters and war criminals. Novak just another fine example of what happens when no-one held to account for what Serbia did. Believes he is above law, just as his murdering friends in government do.

The laws an ass, #freeNovaxx

JudyJudyJudy

just admit it it, the vaccines dont work. go on

They clearly dont work for some people, but maybe  these same people wouldnt have had much of a chance if they hadnt been vaccinated anyway ? 

If you get one in the arse, they do.

A real pain though.

😂😂

you crack on, good luck

i'll trust my natural immunity which i have been working on for the last 10 years, never taken as much paracetomol in 10 years.

heal'thy' self

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dennis Denuto

In what way do they not work? 

If you believe that you are clearly having some issues and should maybe seek help. 

I don't really get all the fuss.

Do I agree with Novak's stance? Yes.

Do I agree with Australia's approach? No.

Do I think if he wants to play tennis there then he needs to follow their rules? Yes.

He's such a snivelling little guy, even when I share his view he's gone about it in a way that makes me have no sympathy for him. If he really believes Australia are wrong then he should have stated that and boycotted the competition.

Edited by Taffin

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Do I think if he wants to play tennis there then he needs to follow their rules? Yes.

He's such a snivelling little guy, even when I share his view he's gone about it in a way that makes me have no sympathy for him. If he really believes Australia are wrong then he should have stated that and boycotted the competition.

:spoton:

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The vaxed/unvaxed is a side issue for me, it’s the sense of entitlement, the gloating on SM about getting an exemption when loads of people have been unable to visit family or return home after visiting without isolating in hotels. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:spoton:

He's already missed a comp, I'm sure if he never got an exemption he would glady have stayed away, after all he is well aware of his decision and the consequences of it.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Where’s wee Wisey went anyway??? 
This his new guise? 

Looks like it.

The poster must also come from Hamilton.

Just now, Dennis Denuto said:

The vaxed/unvaxed is a side issue for me, it’s the sense of entitlement, the gloating on SM about getting an exemption when loads of people have been unable to visit family or return home after visiting without isolating in hotels. 

He never granted himself the exemption, the way he tweeted has irked most though. So many different people and organisations will have been involved, hopefully more leaked over the weekend. I think Australia should now ban all exemptions which allow entry.

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, escobri said:

He's already missed a comp, I'm sure if he never got an exemption he would glady have stayed away, after all he is well aware of his decision and the consequences of it.

I am intrigued to know what exemption he applied for? Was Conspiracy Theorist an option?

1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I am intrigued to know what exemption he applied for? Was Conspiracy Theorist an option?

Aye I think it was.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, escobri said:

He never granted himself the exemption, the way he tweeted has irked most though. So many different people and organisations will have been involved, hopefully more leaked over the weekend. I think Australia should now ban all exemptions which allow entry.

Tennis Australia were the ones claiming the "independent" panel had given exemptions to a small number of people, as did the VIC government. They were complicit as the event is a MONEY SPINNER and the VIC government fears losing the event to somewhere else in Asia, even though the infrastructure at Melbourne Park is second to none in the world.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If you get one in the arse, they do.

A real pain though.

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Ah well. Med for the win it is.

or one of the younger team like the greek guy cant Tits up or something. :) 

image-23-10-21-12-13-2.gif

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Tennis Australia were the ones claiming the "independent" panel had given exemptions to a small number of people, as did the VIC government. They were complicit as the event is a MONEY SPINNER and the VIC government fears losing the event to somewhere else in Asia, even though the infrastructure at Melbourne Park is second to none in the world.

Must have been some tasty phone calls doing the round over this 

Dennis Denuto
1 minute ago, escobri said:

But he drew attention to the fact he was getting entry into Australia via an exemption, highlighting that he was unvaccinated. Suddenly many people who had not had that afforded to them or their family etc wondered why this super fit athlete required an exemption on medical grounds. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The Aussie Open has never had the same status as the 3 other slams. Sorry. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

or one of the younger team like the greek guy cant Tits up or something. :) 

image-23-10-21-12-13-2.gif

Tits up ain't good or fit enough.

Med or Zverev I reckon.

JudyJudyJudy

But he drew attention to the fact he was getting entry into Australia via an exemption, highlighting that he was unvaccinated. Suddenly many people who had not had that afforded to them or their family etc wondered why this super fit athlete required an exemption on medical grounds. 

Yes but apparently you can get an exemption irrespective of vaccinated or not. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

😆

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

The Aussie Open has never had the same status as the 3 other slams. Sorry. 

That may be true (I couldn't care less about tennis) but it doesn't mean the event doesn't make money.

Dennis Denuto
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes but apparently you can get an exemption irrespective of vaccinated or not. 

Why would you need one?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Homme said:

Med or Zverev I reckon.

Nadal is usually my favourite but I'm really disappointed with him putting his oar in today. Strikes of opportunism and sucking up to the Aussie Open official and the public . It was actually very tacky and disrespectful . 

Exemptions are granted everyday for Australia, this is just panto season again.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Why would you need one?

Because hes had covid and he felt he didn't need the vaccine. His choice. The rules should have been very rigid then. Either you had to have the vaccine and absolutely no exemptions. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Nadal is usually my favourite but I'm really disappointed with him putting his oar in today. Strikes of opportunism and sucking up to the Aussie Open official and the public . It was actually very tacky and disrespectful . 

It’s clear that Bill Gates telt him tae dae it james. Why else has that picture been taken :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They shagging each other? What’s this supposed mean? :lol: 

No context, just thought I'd share it 🤣

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s clear that Bill Gates telt him tae dae it james. Why else has that picture been taken :rofl: 

NO i think my assessment is more accurate. Quite snidey of him as i believe that they have been friends off court as most are. Novak will probably be disappointed.

For this I really hope that Nadal gets his arse( splendid though it might be) handed to him on a platter at the Open. 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Homme said:

Med or Zverev I reckon.

yes either one. I think Zverev is now about to finally reach grand slam winning. Btw what's happened to Thieme?

jack D and coke
Just now, JamesM48 said:

NO i think my assessment is more accurate. Quite snidey of him as i believe that they have been friends off court as most are. Novak will probably be disappointed.

For this I really hope that Nadal gets his arse( splendid though it might be) handed to him on a platter at the Open. 

What has he said that was out of order? He’s probably getting asked constantly what he thinks. He’s not said anything out of order imo and maybe said a lot less than he felt like saying. 
This is all nuts man :lol: Rafa is one of the good guys and I don’t mean because he’s taken his vaccines. Novak on the other hand is an utter cock and his old man appears to be part of the reason.
A family of bellends and **** them frankly. 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Because hes had covid and he felt he didn't need the vaccine. His choice. The rules should have been very rigid then. Either you had to have the vaccine and absolutely no exemptions. 

The rules are rigid, with exemptions for people who can't get the vaccine.

Their choice.

It's the same here, if you're not fully vaccinated entering the country you quarantine, it doesn't matter if you've had covid.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What has he said that was out of order? He’s probably getting asked constantly what he thinks. He’s not said anything out of order imo and maybe said a lot less than he felt like saying. 
This is all nuts man :lol: Rafa is one of the good guys and I don’t mean because he’s taken his vaccines. Novak on the other hand is an utter cock and his old man appears to be part of the reason.

Has his dad taken to the streets yet? Nauld dick

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They are all friends on the tennis circuit. They are like a band of brothers. its a completely cynical move by Nadal, whom i admire  but like i said disappointed. He could have just said " no comment" but has wade right in there to court ( pardon the pun) popularity. with the Aussie officials and population. Smart move,  but he's lost a lot of respect I am guessing judging by social media and probably in the tennis world too. You say he's a " good guy" when there has been rumours for years about his use of performance enhancing drugs ? Wake up. He has often taken time off to " recover" . Aye right.  Why be so nasty about Novak's family ? Some of the comments on this are disgusting equating him as a war criminal in relation to the Balkans conflict just because he is Serbian. . Probably the same tossers who cant stand some people from certain religious backgrounds and equate them as " terrorist " lovers. Dearie me. ( not saying you are like this btw) 

FIdEh1uXEAILNyY.jpg

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They are all friends on the tennis circuit. They are like a band of brothers. its a completely cynical move by Nadal, whom i admire  but like i said disappointed. He could have just said " no comment" but has wade right in there to court ( pardon the pun) popularity. with the Aussie officials and population. Smart move,  but he's lost a lot of respect I am guessing judging by social media and probably in the tennis world too. You say he's a " good guy" when there has been rumours for years about his use of performance enhancing drugs ? Wake up. He has often taken time off to " recover" . Aye right.  Why be so nasty about Novak's family ? Some of the comments on this are disgusting equating him as a war criminal in relation to the Balkans conflict just because he is Serbian. . Probably the same tossers who cant stand some people from certain religious backgrounds and equate them as " terrorist " lovers. Dearie me. ( not saying you are like this btw) 

FIdEh1uXEAILNyY.jpg

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

certain religious backgrounds and equate them as " terrorist " lovers. Dearie me. ( not saying you are like this btw) 

FIdEh1uXEAILNyY.jpg

No that is me it bang on☺️

Edited by jack D and coke

Dennis Reynolds

What a weird few pages. Typhoid Zola stirring the pot.

Novak being treated to the same rules as everyone else. Oh dear 🙄 

While thing seems like a bit of a car crash though. Agree with someone else's comment though in that if he had such strong beliefs about it, he probably should have boycotted it 🤷‍♂️

I P Knightley
25 minutes ago, Homme said:

Ah well. Med for the win it is.

He'll be the favourite but not surefire at all. 

Zverev has been handy most of last year; ShitsHisPants stands a good chance; Berretini might have a decent go at it and there's a few more bunched up. None of them may ever challenge Fed/Nadal/Djoko for greatness but they should be able to serve up a good tourney for us. 

My outside bet will be Felix A-A. Not outrageously outside, I'll admit. Maybe some wee British laddie that few people have heard of? 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Just for you. Off topic but it made me laugh . Just like that daft gif you just put up 

FIHao1KXEAkf_Nl.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Oh dear. That's disappointing to read. Seems today is full of online disappointments. That's very bigoted really.