Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Even giving him the benefit of the doubt on the timing, it's still completely inexcusable to have been told you are covid postive and still go ahead and attend a pre-arranged media interview with a French newspaper which was a sit down one on one interview with a journalist.

Agreed, given he appears not to have told those at the newspaper, it's really poor. If he had and they'd agreed to go ahead then I wouldn't be that fussed by it, but that's not what seems to have have happened and they should be pretty angry with him.

Not looking to make excuses for him, he's been out of order in how he's handled and gone about all of this, regardless of me agreeing with his wider stance. Was just suggesting how he may have been out and about prior to have received his PCR test result.

👍👍

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Hearts complicit in the whole certificate scam. First to jump into bed with the government about excluding their fans through failing to receive innoculation of a trial MRNA trial drug. What nonsense!

I'll stand with Novak, in his stance.

It's wee Crankie and her Mafia  flexing their - wee are in charge, control mantra.

Wonder what Mc Crae would say? 

Ram it probably! 

Never mind a lateral flow test those still sporting this should take a simple common sense test. I used to think those without rolled up week in and weeout to Easter Road, I have my doubts!

Haven't and won't comply with face covering, Vaccines, hand sanitise, social distancing, or any other examples of the government's attempt at control. , manipulation, coercion. ! 

Now we can start to see the bigger picture of what goes on in life. Hopefully once you guys start to get it then we can turn our attention to those governing body's like the SFA , run, controlled and done not for the Scottish clubs as in general but to maintain the strangle hold the Old Firm have over it, the referees and all. It's all about the power and while they have it we don't unless..........

Anyone else notice Scottish football been strangled to ..... Over the last 20 years.

The microcosm! 

You're out of order invoking McCrae like that, plus it's an absolute barrel of scrotums

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He had to get Covid to be able to come as per Tennis Australia's guidelines. 

Funny you mention that, because the German newspaper Der Spiegal are saying that they've found possible inconsistances with his PCR result, they claim that when they put his code in the Serbian health database website the result of his 16th December PCR test was negative, they tried again an hour later but this time a positive result was recorded......a glitch in the system, or..........furthermore there is a suggestion that he actually tested positive on the 22nd December instead of the 16th.

The dates are crucial because testing positive on the 22nd would have barred him from entering Australia, but testing positive six days before on the 16th would have been alright as he'd have had enough time to recover.

Casting doubt: A German news site claims when it entered the code for Djokovic's December 16 test into the official Serbian database at 1.19pm on Monday, the result came back negative           An hour later the the result came back positive on the official Serbian testing database, the probe found

A German news site claims when it entered the code for Djokovic's December 16 test into the official Serbian database at 1.19pm on Monday, the result came back negative (left) and then positive about an hour later (right)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10392871/Novak-Djokovic-LASHES-misinformation-hes-dogged-questions-Covid-test.html

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Hearts complicit in the whole certificate scam. First to jump into bed with the government about excluding their fans through failing to receive innoculation of a trial MRNA trial drug. What nonsense!

It's wee Crankie and her Mafia  flexing their - wee are in charge, control mantra.

Ram it probably! 

Never mind a lateral flow test those still sporting this should take a simple common sense test. I used to think those without rolled up week in and weeout to Easter Road, I have my doubts!

Haven't and won't comply with face covering, Vaccines, hand sanitise, social distancing, or any other examples of the government's attempt at control. , manipulation, coercion. ! 

Now we can start to see the bigger picture of what goes on in life. Hopefully once you guys start to get it then we can turn our attention to those governing body's like the SFA , run, controlled and done not for the Scottish clubs as in general but to maintain the strangle hold the Old Firm have over it, the referees and all. It's all about the power and while they have it we don't unless..........

Anyone else notice Scottish football been strangled to ..... Over the last 20 years.

The microcosm! 

60yj1p.jpg

21 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Funny you mention that, because the German newspaper Der Spiegal are saying that they've found possible inconsistances with his PCR result, they claim that when they put his code in the Serbian health database website the result of his 16th December PCR test was negative, they tried again an hour later but this time a positive result was recorded......a glitch in the system, or..........furthermore there is a suggestion that he actually tested positive on the 22nd December instead of the 16th.

The dates are crucial because testing positive on the 22nd would have barred him from entering Australia, but testing positive six days before on the 16th would have been alright as he'd have had enough time to recover.

Casting doubt: A German news site claims when it entered the code for Djokovic's December 16 test into the official Serbian database at 1.19pm on Monday, the result came back negative           An hour later the the result came back positive on the official Serbian testing database, the probe found

A German news site claims when it entered the code for Djokovic's December 16 test into the official Serbian database at 1.19pm on Monday, the result came back negative (left) and then positive about an hour later (right)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10392871/Novak-Djokovic-LASHES-misinformation-hes-dogged-questions-Covid-test.html

The timing of his positive test did seem to be very convenient.

I assume it would be possible to complete an antibody test now to see if he was recently infected?

12 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

The timing of his positive test did seem to be very convenient.

I assume it would be possible to complete an antibody test now to see if he was recently infected?

Yes it did seem very convenient.

All the blood test would show is that he'd recently had covid (or not), I don't think you'd be able to tell exactly when he'd had it, just recently within the last month or so.

2 hours ago, escobri said:

That'll explain why he's crawling up Australia's arse then...least he's not picking his own. I've went off him with his views about this . 

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wonder how the Nadal lovers on here will justify that then if true :rofl:

Because he's been vaccinated is it not?

Edited by jambo89

9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wonder how the Nadal lovers on here will justify that then if true :rofl:

If it is true I would hope Rafa and novax are on the same flight

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Surely not?!? That would make this eveb more of a circus!

It appears he tested negative again before the 14 days so was allowed in,so a non story, pity 🤣

jack D and coke
On 12/01/2022 at 07:46, thewiseone said:

Ram it probably! 

The microcosm! 

Why don’t you away and have a drink of what you post👍🏼

6E778774-DCAA-43E1-A4DB-DB080D48F2A1.jpeg

On 12/01/2022 at 07:46, thewiseone said:

Ram it probably! 

The microcosm! 

Wonder what McCrae would say?

He would say you were a fuvking nutter and to stop pulling his name out to try and add to your stupid mental ‘point’.  He would also say you are alive today due to all the other vaccines developed through the generations.

21 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Wonder what McCrae would say?

He would say you were a fuvking nutter and to stop pulling his name out to try and add to your stupid mental ‘point’.  He would also say you are alive today due to all the other vaccines developed through the generations.

I was looking through the WW1 service record of a relative today and had a wry smile to myself when I saw the "Vaccinated" field on one of his documents marked as "In Infancy". I don't think the anti-vaxxers these days realise how long vaccination has been going on and how many lives it has saved.

Please remember there is a difference between an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist and someone who does not want to take this vaccine for C19. 

24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Please remember there is a difference between an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist and someone who does not want to take this vaccine for C19. 

What are those differences?

An anti-vaxxer is someone that doesnt want anything to do with any vaccination. Including those from birth. 

Its very different to someone who is only hesitant about the covid vaccine. 

23 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Nah, there isn't tbf

Just now, indianajones said:

There is. Moronic to suggest otherwise. 

Nah, anti-vax to one vaccine or many, doesn't make a difference.

37 minutes ago, indianajones said:

7 minutes ago, indianajones said:

There is. Moronic to suggest otherwise. 

Well said. Its pro choice so it means those against " anti vaxxers" are against people having a choice. I know what side of the fence Im happy to be on. 

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

It really does. 

:lol:

Also " anti" has negative connotation's too. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Also " anti" has negative connotation's too. 

Its not hard or even offensive to grasp in all honesty. Not sure why people have bother with it. 

26 minutes ago, indianajones said:

An anti-vaxxer is someone that doesnt want anything to do with any vaccination. Including those from birth. 

At last, some sense. 

Surely the "pro-vaxxers" have all had every vaccine? Flu vaccine every year etc. Otherwise surely they are an anti vaxxer?

Ah, nope. Only works one way of course.

6 hours ago, indianajones said:

This doesn't touch on why someone is hesitant about the COVID vaccine. Someone that turns it down because they are allergic to one of the ingredients and their doctor recommends that they do not take it is not an anti-vaxxer. My mum did not get the vaccine at first as she was going through chemotherapy at the time it was released and the doctors recommended that she waited until her treatment was finished. She has now had the vaccine as her doctor said it would be beneficial.

Someone that has rejected the COVID vaccine because of what they read on Facebook about Bill Gates putting putting microchips in it is an anti-vaxxer. This is true even if this person has had every other vaccine in existence.

6 hours ago, 151 said:

At last, some sense. 

Surely the "pro-vaxxers" have all had every vaccine? Flu vaccine every year etc. Otherwise surely they are an anti vaxxer?

Ah, nope. Only works one way of course.

I have had every vaccine that a medical professional has recommended. I have not had the smallpox vaccine as it is highly unlikely that I will come into contact with smallpox. I would get it if I worked in a biotech lab where exposure was possible. I am not in the category that is recommended to get the flu vaccine but, I get it as my mum is considered to be high risk. My approach may have been different is she was dead.

31 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

This doesn't touch on why someone is hesitant about the COVID vaccine. Someone that turns it down because they are allergic to one of the ingredients and their doctor recommends that they do not take it is not an anti-vaxxer. My mum did not get the vaccine at first as she was going through chemotherapy at the time it was released and the doctors recommended that she waited until her treatment was finished. She has now had the vaccine as her doctor said it would be beneficial.

Someone that has rejected the COVID vaccine because of what they read on Facebook about Bill Gates putting putting microchips in it is an anti-vaxxer. This is true even if this person has had every other vaccine in existence.

I have had every vaccine that a medical professional has recommended. I have not had the smallpox vaccine as it is highly unlikely that I will come into contact with smallpox. I would get it if I worked in a biotech lab where exposure was possible. I am not in the category that is recommended to get the flu vaccine but, I get it as my mum is considered to be high risk. My approach may have been different is she was dead.

It isn't. It just makes them really misinformed. 

People will have their own reasons on why they are hesitant. Much the same as people who were not hesitant. 

People just need to deal with others decisions. 

7 hours ago, indianajones said:

Surely from the context of the debate it's obvious that when we're talking about anti-vaxxers, we're talking specifically about the covid vaccine

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Surely from the context of the debate it's obvious that when we're talking about anti-vaxxers, we're talking specifically about the covid vaccine

I'd say its not that obvious to a huge amount of people going by the evidence on this forum and reports from MSM!

I suspect some of those who claim they are "anti this vax" would most likely have been against measles, mumps, polio vaccines etc too if they were only being released now.

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I suspect some of those who claim they are "anti this vax" would most likely have been against measles, mumps, polio vaccines etc too if they were only being released now.

No. But id prefer if there had been years of trials etc to ensure their safety. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

How many years precisely?

And why do you think other vaccines have taken years to develop?

13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Deaths from 15-19 year olds are up post vaccinations according to the ons. Details are not to be released,  and people wonder why some are hesitant!, this of course is only one example and is definitely not me extrapolating.😉

7 minutes ago, escobri said:

Deaths from 15-19 year olds are up post vaccinations according to the ons. Details are not to be released,  and people wonder why some are hesitant!, this of course is only one example and is definitely not me extrapolating.😉

Do you have a source for this?

5 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Do you have a source for this?

Following a case under way at Royal Court of justice. 

Edited by escobri

8 minutes ago, escobri said:

The ons

Can you provide a link to exactly where you have pulled it from? Their page contains many, many statistics and I'm not spending all evening looking for it.

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Anti-vaxxers are the new vegans. They'll tell you they are one, even though you didn't ask.

I wish vegans would wear special lanyards so we can avoid them in public places. 

On 11/01/2022 at 14:00, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Straight talking Aussie's telling it how it is......spot on as well imo, as Anti-Novax is a fecking arsehole, always has been.

Brilliant, news worth watching!!

2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Anti-vaxxers are the new vegans. They'll tell you they are one, even though you didn't ask.

True. 

Although the 'I've been vaccinated' Facebook photograph frames are equally as cringe.