Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Whatever decision is made by the 3 judges, there will be no right of appeal. The case should be over within 2-3 hours.

Whatever the outcome I can see there being some trouble with Serbs and Aussies hopefully not but he should have been honest from the outset instead of lying 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

16 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

I’m sure the people of Bosnia will hope he gets booted out of Oz they hate the Serbs after my trip to Sarajevo to watch us play Zelzincar you couldn’t meet nicer people and some of the stories they told about Serbs was shocking the eternal flame was a really humbling experience anyway I hope he gets punted 

Oh look Another one sterotyping a group of people / nation with negative qualities .  As if all the people are the same . Jezz 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Oh look Another one sterotyping a group of people / nation with negative qualities .  As if all the people are the same . Jezz 

I seem to remember some broad stroked opinions on Australia from you earlier in this thread James. 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Not stereotyping only going by personal experience of meeting and speaking to Bosnian people 

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

Not stereotyping only going by personal experience of meeting and speaking to Bosnian people 

Speaking to * some  Bosnian people you mean . 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I seem to remember some broad stroked opinions on Australia from you earlier in this thread James. 

Yes but Some are going on about the Balkans conflict and Mainly stating that Serbs were scum as such . My comments about Australia was more about its Lack of culture and oppressive govt responses to covid . 

10 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Whatever stop nitpicking 

It’s not not  picking  and you know that . 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

It's a try not to sleep competition...

As dry as the Sahara during a drought, isn't it? :D

A Boy Named Crow
37 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes but Some are going on about the Balkans conflict and Mainly stating that Serbs were scum as such . My comments about Australia was more about its Lack of culture and oppressive govt responses to covid . 

Which were laughably wide of the mark, but you bash on...

10 minutes ago, redjambo said:

As dry as the Sahara during a drought, isn't it? :D

😀

You have to remind yourself during this it's about a guy wanting to play in a tennis tournament. I understand the interest and ramifications but i can't help think it's over-complicated nonsense. 

Anyway i've got my money on the guy top right! 😆

Edited by Des Lynam

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Responses that kept deaths to 2612 in a population of nearly 26 million, oppressive isn’t the word I would use, effective might be. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Responses that kept deaths to 2612 in a population of nearly 26 million, oppressive isn’t the word I would use, effective might be. 

What about the long term impact on the population ? 

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

What about the long term impact on the population ? 

At least they’re alive, you think having nearly 200k deaths is better as long as rest of us in the U.K. are ok?

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Speaking to * some  Bosnian people you mean . 

Literally zero people thought he meant all Bosnian people, so it's a bit of a redundant addition

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Would you prefer it if the Aussies ethnically cleansed the Kiwis? Cause keeping their own people from dying makes them look like right ***** 👍

A Boy Named Crow
5 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

😀

You have to remind yourself during this it's about a guy wanting to play in a tennis tournament. I understand the interest and ramifications but i can't help think it's over-complicated nonsense. 

Anyway i've got my money on the guy top right! 😆

It's not really about the tennis at all over here. The Australian state governments have fought bloody hard to keep the people onside with what were hard, but broadly successful, covid restrictions.

They are now facing an uphill struggle as the PM goes full libertarian on us and NSW have lost our bloody marvellous premier, who was replaced by a clueless child, whose obsession with "individual responsibility' has taken us from **** all covid to almost 100k a day at one point.

The background might just be about a tennis match, but there's much more at stake for those of us who live here. Djokovic can go and throw shite at himself!

24 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's not really about the tennis at all over here. The Australian state governments have fought bloody hard to keep the people onside with what were hard, but broadly successful, covid restrictions.

They are now facing an uphill struggle as the PM goes full libertarian on us and NSW have lost our bloody marvellous premier, who was replaced by a clueless child, whose obsession with "individual responsibility' has taken us from **** all covid to almost 100k a day at one point.

The background might just be about a tennis match, but there's much more at stake for those of us who live here. Djokovic can go and throw shite at himself!

Sound advice, court case or not tbf.

12 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Looks like he’s going to be allowed to stay otherwise decision would have been made hours ago 

Judge has just dismissed his appeal a few minutes ago 😢 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, escobri said:

Judge has just dismissed his appeal a few minutes ago 😢 

Well what do I know lol

15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Stand by for the drama queens to appear.

Seeth incoming in 3, 2, 1...

I learnt something from following this last legal case reading the BBC’s coverage. 

The word ‘skerrick’ - never heard it before. Meaning ‘the smallest part’. 

Those crazy Aussie’s, fair dinkum. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
39 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Appeal rejected.

Good. Hopefully that impacts his entry to France, USA and the UK.

12 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Good. Hopefully that impacts his entry to France, USA and the UK.

Wouldn't surprise me if France told him to bolt. I'd be surprised if the UK does.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Wouldn't surprise me if France told him to bolt. I'd be surprised if the UK does.

I agree, the US, too, won't like him lying on visa applications. Can't imagine him getting in there anytime soon. The UK will probably accept a bribe.

highlandjambo3
8 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Here…..why don’t you move on.  

Of course not all people are the same and every nation had negative qualities,  it just appears that SOME Serbians have a different level of arrogance about them……….let’s see some *PEACEFUL demonstrations now based on the P****s deportation.

Can you please furnish us with your first hand experience of being in Serbia or, of Serbians you have actually met?

What would you think about a same sex couple walking hand in hand down the street in Serbia and getting the s**t kicked out of them by complete strangers……as that would happen (of course it could happen here as well)…….it’s a wee mini Russia.

*aye right.

highlandjambo3
8 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Correct …….. I was there, we’re you?  The Bosnian Serbs were brutal…..there is lots of actual footage of the atrocities they carried out FACT not opinion.  Now, my comments relates to a similar arrogance of SOME Serbian people in comparison to Bosnian Serbs in the conflict……can’t really make it any simpler to understand.

If we are generalising nationalities then I think this makes Australians look petty and small minded. 

Just because they have had some tough measures to curb the virus they cannot handle an elite athlete coming in to compete in a globally recognised sporting event, he would be living in a bubble, competing and then going home. 

We tolerated it when hugely wealthy footballers were allowed to ignore quarantine laws during Euro 2020 at a time we were all hugely frustrated at being restricted so I wonder why the Aussies cannot accept it. 

Been in Bosnia 3 times, no idea what Serbs are like from that experience. 

Been in Serbia once, nice folks

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Looks like he’s going to be allowed to stay otherwise decision would have been made hours ago 

Nut, Djoko launched, put having a celebratory schooner right now!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

A Boy Named Crow
12 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Been in Bosnia 3 times, no idea what Serbs are like from that experience. 

Been in Serbia once, nice folks

I used to work for a Bosnian-Serb, whose family had moved over here as refugees after the Bosnians took her grandparents for a chat they never came back from.

She was a ****ing sociopath,  was that nature or nurture? Who knows?

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

:spoton:

He’s constantly doing things like that, u-turns we’ve been calling them :laugh:

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Correct decision imo.

It was, but all these shenanigans could have been avoided if Novak's visa application had been declined in the first place or, failing that, proper protocol had been followed when he was first detained on entering the country.

Anyway, hopefully the tennis will be given focus now. 

10 hours ago, Tazio said:

😂😂 He never learns 😂😂