Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I'd show a bit more class and test myself down south where the same/if not more was likely on offer. 

Not jump ship to that cesspit of a football club. 

Sounds like rangers is your problem not Souter

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

Serious question for the applauders. 
If the club involved in exactly the same scenario as this was H1b5 and not Sevco would you still applaud Souttar? 

why-him-why-him-gi-fs.gif

Pasquale for King
Just now, Brick Tamland said:

Serious question for the applauders. 
If the club involved in exactly the same scenario as this was H1b5 and not Sevco would you still applaud Souttar? 

Was the “real Hearts fans” in the padded seats applauding him. Let’s hope he goes soon and there’s no trouble between fans if he ****s up in a big game.,

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You said players, that’s players. Boyce probably wouldn’t go there either. But if anyone did they would do it with more class than Souttar has. 

Scraping the barrel after Gordon. 

The point is, the entire current squad – bar Gordon – would do what Souttar did in his position. 

10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'll boo when he whips off his shirt to reveal a tattoo of the Queen and runs round the pitch singing the Sash. And not a moment before. 

Is he not into the hun mentality anyway. 

So it's been said. 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Today proved that he can still do a job for us this season. If you keep booing him after today, you're a child. You made your position clear tonight, but lets focus on results on the park for the rest of the season.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

That is not exactly a new phenomenon.

It is when we are winning and clear in third. Worst atmosphere this season so far, apart from Ross County obviously. 

31 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The novelty of booing will soon wear off. 

Pretty much wore off towards the end of the game. Fair play to the 20 folk in Section N still giving him it tight at the end.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That's not our problem. Souttar proved today he can and will play. If his form drops, he'll be dropped which would happen whether he's staying or not.

What reason has he got to ease off though? He'd piss off his friends at the cub, he'd look unprofessional, it might sow some seeds of doubt in the mind of his manager for next season (remember they're not paying much if any money for him so he's easily dropped) and he could lose his Scotland place.

No our problem is someone committed to a rival club that’s going to be booed until the end of the season. 
He doesn’t have a Scotland place if everyone’s fit. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Scraping the barrel after Gordon. 

The point is, the entire current squad – bar Gordon – would do what Souttar did in his position. 

You can’t be sure, some would act with a bit more class. 
He’s a Hun now and deserves to be treated like one. 

hearts 4 the cup
33 minutes ago, goader said:

When Celtic fans boo Souttar next week for being a hun, will the boo brigade join them.  Cringe worthy tonight !

When we play Rangers next and their singing souttar songs, will the happy clappers join them? Just as cringey 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is he not into the hun mentality anyway. 

So it's been said. 

He’s a Tory 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🤦🏽?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Getintaethem said:

Are we going to play him against Rangers when the time comes?

According to some on here yes 🤦🏽

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Ah so must be gospel then, fair play. 

You asked "who says?" and I answered the question. I did not say that it was gospel did I?

Oh god.  I am sinking into the childish idiotic crap that is this thread. Sorry and out.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Here's a game for the booers. 

Let's call it the wake up to the reality of life game.

Name the players at Hearts who would NOT accept a 4 year contract with rangers that was worth 500% of their current salary if it was the only viable option outside re-signing on same terms.

Craig Gordon! 

😜

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Craig Gordon! 

😜

Probably the only one. Maybe including Senorita Budge. Boo Souttar.

WheatfieldWarrior
23 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yes it's going to get weird. Ether Rangers will cough up and he'll go or he'll stay and play if picked. Either way, repeatedly booing our own players won't help anyone except the opposing teams. It's done, you've got it off your chests, boo the opposition now please.

I don't think it will matter much tbh.  I think people can boo at the Talbot game if the like.  Can't see us booing him against Celtic - bigger fish to fry and all that.

I think Rangers will wait until after the Celtic game before any offer comes in tbh. That would give us the best chance to take points off Celtic.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

I booed his name when read out. 

I never booed him during the match tho. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Nope, let him rot on the bench if we dont get the fee we want. That would be a far stronger message to any players who want to do this in the future. 

To play him is weak and spineless if you ask me.

No, it's not weak and spineless. In fact, it shows that we're not going to roll over and take Rangers or Celtic's shite any more.  They can try and unsettle us, but we'll just keep on going, business as usual. 

Throwing in the towel and refusing to play him is exactly what they would have wanted tonight, knowing that we were too weak to trust that he could get the job done. Then they would want us to accept a measly £50,000 offer this window because he's sitting on the bench; it's just a big dick swinging contest, but one that we're winning by playing him. 

Souttar starting is as big a **** you as we're able to give them in this position. "He might be yours in 6 months, but until then he's still ours, and until that time, you're going to watch him help pick up points for us along the way."

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I don't think it will matter much tbh.  I think people can boo at the Talbot game if the like.  Can't see us booing him against Celtic - bigger fish to fry and all that.

I think Rangers will wait until after the Celtic game before any offer comes in tbh. That would give us the best chance to take points off Celtic.

Looks that way, yay another week of this shit. 

3 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

yasssssssss.jpg

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I booed his name when read out. 

I never booed him during the match tho. 

For me mate, and this is seriously, folk have made their point tonight. Get behind the team from now on.

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

No, it's not weak and spineless. In fact, it shows that we're not going to roll over and take Rangers or Celtic's shite any more.  They can try and unsettle us, but we'll just keep on going, business as usual. 

Throwing in the towel and refusing to play him is exactly what they would have wanted tonight, knowing that we were too weak to trust that he could get the job done. Then they would want us to accept a measly £50,000 offer this window because he's sitting on the bench; it's just a big dick swinging contest, but one that we're winning by playing him. 

Souttar starting is as big a **** you as we're able to give them in this position. "He might be yours in 6 months, but until then he's still ours, and until that time, you're going to watch him help pick up points for us along the way."

Great post. Absolutely lost on some folk. 

Just now, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Pretty sure ive shagged that lassie on the left.

Looks like she has your name in that clipboard, holding it tight against her tits erm heart

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Plus he could get injured playing for us, and he's then their problem.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Exactly, as long as he keeps playing well, why would you pay him to sit on the bench. This is why the ragers = roasters.

On 14/01/2022 at 18:47, Clark Griswold said:

In that case it’s going to be a toxic atmosphere on Tuesday 

Told you he would play, you guys and the rest okay? 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Told you he would play, you guys and the rest okay? 

All good, I didn’t boo and I didn’t clap him either. Yes I’m not happy at the circumstances but just didn’t feel the need to do either. Each to their own I suppose. 

33 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Today proved that he can still do a job for us this season. If you keep booing him after today, you're a child. You made your position clear tonight, but lets focus on results on the park for the rest of the season.

This 

40 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

People who boo’d are not proper “fans”

You thought Ciftci was going to score though.                   :cornette:

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

What today proved again was that wallopers online think their opinion matters way more than it does in reality. Even though I wasn’t happy with Souttar signing that contract, nothing anyone here, on twitter or on facebook does will make a difference really. Souttar will keep playing and we shouldn’t let that derail our season. Back the team.

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Here, he had a cracking game but clapping a guy who's snuck off to join your rivals is tin pot stuff.

But booing him isn’t?🤦‍♂️

Can’t believe the amount of people defending the clappers everytime he was on the ball.

I didn’t boo but not a chance I’d be applauding him every time he received it. How embarrassing.

24 minutes ago, Canscot said:

But booing him isn’t?🤦‍♂️

It makes certain that no other players ever try to do the same.

We're thinking of the bigger picture when we're giving him abuse.

3 minutes ago, number-16 said:

Or players don’t want to sign for Hearts as the supporters turn on you? You can make anything suit what you want to hear. 

7 minutes ago, number-16 said:

And thank you for thinking of the bigger picture on behalf of other fans. 
I’ve seen some awful Hearts teams in the past but I’ve never seen a single player given such sustained abuse over the length of a full match by some. Players booed off or abused over performances but not for just being on the pitch. It doesn’t sit right with me. 

People making a big deal out of this, am i gutted he's going to Rangers yes, can i understand why he's leaving us for them? Yes because we aren't at a stage we're we can afford to offer £10k a week, hopefully we can work towards that as a club. 

I'm one of the most negative posters on here, but there's nothing to be negative about at the moment. 

Could we of handled it differently with Souttar in my opinion yes, but no player is bigger than the club. 

What the club need to learn from this situation is going forward, we don't let this happen. 

I hope Robbie the board recruitment team, Savage all sit down and discuss this so we can look to avoid it in the future. 

The lads are playing good football, I just hope we take it into, Celtic at home, Motherwell and Hibs keep it up. 

We can match anyone over 90 mins in this league. 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was the “real Hearts fans” in the padded seats applauding him. Let’s hope he goes soon and there’s no trouble between fans if he ****s up in a big game.,

I’m guessing he won’t play against them. 
Imagine

😂😂😂You are fooling yourself if you think a few idiots booing him will stop others from moving on to a better offer. Even if it is to the old firm. Churlish behaviour in the extreme. 

56 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

People making a big deal out of this, am i gutted he's going to Rangers yes, can i understand why he's leaving us for them? Yes because we aren't at a stage we're we can afford to offer £10k a week, hopefully we can work towards that as a club. 

I'm one of the most negative posters on here, but there's nothing to be negative about at the moment. 

Could we of handled it differently with Souttar in my opinion yes, but no player is bigger than the club. 

What the club need to learn from this situation is going forward, we don't let this happen. 

I hope Robbie the board recruitment team, Savage all sit down and discuss this so we can look to avoid it in the future. 

The lads are playing good football, I just hope we take it into, Celtic at home, Motherwell and Hibs keep it up. 

We can match anyone over 90 mins in this league. 

How can we stop it though. If a player decides running his contract down is in his best interest there is nothing we CAN do. The rule needs changing so players cannot talk to other teams until closer to the end of if not after the season ends. This nonsense of unsettling teams by offering PC agreements is benefitting only two teams in Scotland. As they are the only ones that can afford to offer life changing cash to players. Yes we cash in on it a bit too but the money we offer is hardly life changing. Meanwhile the sisters continue to rape and plunder with abandon keeping teams like us “in our place”. 

Just now, Canscot said:

How can we stop it though. If a player decides running his contract down is in his best interest there is nothing we CAN do. The rule needs changing so players cannot talk to other teams until closer to the end of if not after the season ends. This nonsense of unsettling teams by offering PC agreements is benefitting only two teams in Scotland. As they are the only ones that can afford to offer life changing cash to players. Yes we cash in on it a bit too but the money we offer is hardly life changing. Meanwhile the sisters continue to rape and plunder with abandon keeping teams like us “in our place”. 

We don't let players run down there contracts? Anyone who has 18 months left or less is sold? Or asked if they will sign a new deal if we want to keep them, give them time to think about it, no respone and looking like player and agent holding out and prepared to run down punt. 

It's better to receive a fee than nothing? 

We knew Souttars contract situation, we got greedy we can say he's worth all sorts etc, the reality is he has been able to sign a pre contract. 

Could he have been punted on in summer yes 👍 but we thought he would sign a new contract, he should of been given a deadline if not, we are going to try sell you John, we turned down offers for him before the summer window closed. 

We have turned down offers for Beni and Devlin this transfer window. 

Edited by Bongo 1874