Should Scotland be an independent country?

Alex Kintner

505 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don’t know/ Abstain/ Spoil ballot

3 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

There can only be a baw hair between the Nats last night and Trump supporters in their blinkered nasty cult like obedience to their cause.

Let's wait and see what Sturgeon has to say about this affront on democratic debate.

Could be a long wait.

Democratic debate ? πŸ˜‚

” Just ignore her...”

Aye, OK then.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• JudyJudyJudy

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

There can only be a baw hair between the Nats last night and Trump supporters in their blinkered nasty cult like obedience to their cause.

Let's wait and see what Sturgeon has to say about this affront on democratic debate.

Could be a long wait.

She will say didly squat just like Trump never condemned his band of nationalists

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Democratic debate ? πŸ˜‚

” Just ignore her...”

Aye, OK then.

Bit different from words like β€œ traitor” β€œΒ 

And β€œ scum β€œΒ 

jack D and coke

I couldn’t hear a word of what they’re trying to say and but seems James Cook smiled and took the piss as he should.Β 
Arseholes :lol:Β 
Β 

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Could be a long wait.

There you go.

Β 

18 minutes. That's not too bad is it?

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I couldn’t hear a word of what they’re trying to say and but seems James Cook smiled and took the piss as he should.Β 
Arseholes :lol:Β 
Β 

That’s cause they were a bunch of uneducated , incomprehensible , inarticulate bigots . Is that what is has come to ? Genuinely concerning if sorry when it’s a No again , what those type of morons might do . Maybe get chased to get a job might helpΒ 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There you go.

Β 

Is that the sound of jaws slapping shut I hear? :lol:

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Bit different from words like β€œ traitor” β€œΒ 

And β€œ scum β€œΒ 

Of course it is, James. A few bams shouting doesn't speak for a whole party. The Cook felly done quite well there.Β 

I'm talking about the potential next PM. Someone who gives morons a bad name. As least the weeguy distanced himself from her idiotic ramblings. That's Democratic debate.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There you go.

Β 

Β 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That’s cause they were a bunch of uneducated , incomprehensible , inarticulate bigots . Is that what is has come to ? Genuinely concerning if sorry when it’s a No again , what those type of morons might do . Maybe get chased to get a job might helpΒ 

It's so unlike you to make sweeping, sensationlised,hyperbolic statements, but then again it's not.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

And the abuse to the politiciansΒ 

Β 

Β 

Konrad von Carstein

Β 

FFS, James... she's apologised for the behaviour let your dislike of NS go.

Β 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Β 

Not a full apology as it’s missed out the other incidents .Β 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Β 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Β 

It’s not concerning at all to me.
I’d like to use stronger words but they’re not that bright is all I’ll say.Β 

As for the bottom tweet there will be videos of that without a doubt the likes of that bellend manky jaicket and all his bams shouting through megaphones would be there riling people up and filming it.
If no videos appear of such claims I’m calling shite on that tbh :lol:Β 

edit have a wee look on that Georgina’s twitter feed too.Β 
Every. Single. Tweet about the snp 🀣

These people need to get a life too man.Β 

Edited by jack D and coke

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Stephen Kerr :lol:

Β 

Don’t be so hurting . The ugly face of divisive and dangerous nationalism was on full Showv tonight . Think of the resident braveheart on this and multiple his anger and aggression by a 100Β 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Β 

I've genuinely got no idea why James has such an issue with a woman like Nicola Sturgeon.Β 

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Of course not.Β 

Β 

It's double down time.Β 

Β 

It's how they roll.Β 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Don’t be so hurting . The ugly face of divisive and dangerous nationalism was on full Showv tonight . Think of the resident braveheart on this and multiple his anger and aggression by a 100Β 

Hi per bolley.

Β 

Hurting? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

JudyJudyJudy

I've genuinely got no idea why James has such an issue with a woman like Nicola Sturgeon.Β 

Really desperate stuff there ! After all the comments you have said about a woman called Liz Truss . Sinking to gutter level . But that’s what happens when nationalists defend the undefendable .Β 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Of course not.Β 

Β 

It's double down time.Β 

Β 

It's how they roll.Β 

What’s your issue with a woman like Liz Truss ?Β 

The Mighty Thor

What’s your issue with a woman like Liz Truss ?Β 

very very different to your issue with Nicola Sturgeon.Β 

jack D and coke

All the pics and videos I’ve seen there’s about 40-50 people making a fool of themselves.Β 
It wis shocking!Β 
Some people need to dry their eyes😭

:bolt:

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Stop squirmingΒ 

JudyJudyJudy

I’ve kept the peace lately when reading your comments about Liz Truss lately , as they are borderline , to full on , but the gloves are off now .Β 
Β 

Β 

B8185450-0CA5-4A30-ACB6-E1DA342497BA.gif

The Mighty Thor

Stop squirmingΒ 

Β 

One of us gets a bit hysterical when others identify the reason why women like Nicola Sturgeon or Liz Truss terrify them.Β 

Β 

I'll leave you to decide which of us that is.

JudyJudyJudy

Β 

One of us gets a bit hysterical when others identify the reason why women like Nicola Sturgeon or Liz Truss terrify them.Β 

Β 

I'll leave you to decide which of us that is.

Leave you to define β€œ hysterical β€œΒ 

JudyJudyJudy

Another example of SNP supporters silencing legitimate protest. , when they don’t agree with it . The person even got a voluntary job with the SNP after this incident. Scary stuff . It’s like the high heid yins , I’ll no say more intelligent ones need people this person and others from last night to do their dirty work on the ground . All sounds very familiar .Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Another example of SNP supporters silencing legitimate protest. , when they don’t agree with it . The person even got a voluntary job with the SNP after this incident. Scary stuff . It’s like the high heid yins , I’ll no say more intelligent ones need people this person and others from last night to do their dirty work on the ground . All sounds very familiar .Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

What the hell is this doing on an indy thread? Is there not a thread for this garbage now?

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What the hell is this doing on an indy thread? Is there not a thread for this garbage now?

Shape of things to come ?Β 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Shape of things to come ?Β 

I don’t believe so no. This trans thing is everywhere atm not just here and imo it’s blown up a lot to make politicians or whatever say things they’ll get hung for later.
Do us all a favour and stop posting that stuff in threads it doesn’t belong please pal.Β 
There’s a thread for it now.Β 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t believe so no. This trans thing is everywhere atm not just here and imo it’s blown up a lot to make politicians or whatever say things they’ll get hung for later.
Do us all a favour and stop posting that stuff in threads it doesn’t belong please pal.Β 
There’s a thread for it now.Β 

Its about how people protest. Its irrelevant that it was a trans issue.Β  Its related to the SNP so it belongs here.Β  Do me a favour and dont tell me where I can post. Thats what the mods are there for.Β  Thanks.Β 

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its about how people protest. Its irrelevant that it was a trans issue.Β  Its related to the SNP so it belongs here.Β  Do me a favour and dont tell me where I can post. Thats what the mods are there for.Β  Thanks.Β 

I didn’t tell you anything I said please. You’re ****ing obsessed with this shite man give it a ****ing rest.Β 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

DisgracefulΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Christ, what a bunch of absolute strikers.

Β 

The sort of freaks who knock one out over Bannockburn on a daily basis.

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I didn’t tell you anything I said please. You’re ****ing obsessed with this shite man give it a ****ing rest.Β 

Β 

tumblr_acd8ee904bf49dc4325ead624911c1df_2dc06529_640.gif

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The ignore function was designed for him. Believe me,Β  this board is so much better for it. Just need more posters to stop quoting him

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

The ignore function was designed for him. Believe me,Β  this board is so much better for it. Just need more posters to stop quoting him

Β 

R (9).jpg

JudyJudyJudy
27 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Christ, what a bunch of absolute strikers.

Β 

The sort of freaks who knock one out over Bannockburn on a daily basis.

Yes . Thats the level of debate now in Scotland.Β 

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I don’t do the ignore thing James is alright and this subject seems more than important to him.Β 
There’s a thread for it now but im assuming hes not managing to rip enough jimmys or get enough bites on there now so back to a thread where’s it’s utterly irrelevant to wind people up😐

Unknown user
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

MaybeΒ 

Β 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes . Thats the level of debate now in Scotland.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Β 

R (21).gif

Β 

Cheers, but I'm asking people who aren't acting the **** just now

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Cheers, but I'm asking people who aren't acting the **** just now

well thatll be hard to find them then .Β 

Percival King
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Some will say yes, some will say no, some will spend a lifetime saying yes regardless of the economic conditions etc at any given time and some will spend a lifetime saying no regardless of the economic conditions etc at any given time. Seems to be that for every person who wants independence there's around one other person who doesn't want it.Β 

Percival King
Just now, Percival King said:

Some will say yes, some will say no, some will spend a lifetime saying yes regardless of the economic conditions etc at any given time and some will spend a lifetime saying no regardless of the economic conditions etc at any given time. Seems to be that for every person who wants independence there's around one other person who doesn't want it.Β 

But I'm not saying what I want - I don't come onto Kickback to take puerile abuse just as I don't come on in order to dish it out.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Β 

Well yeah, and this is a thread called "Should Scotland be an independent country?"

Obviously there are a mixed bag of opinions - let's have some of them rather than this shit.

Β 

It's a serious topic, future generations' lives.