• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

So many very keen to get Charles-Cook in. Are people saying this due to his goal tally so far or have they actually watched him play games? I doubt many have. Has anyone watched him properly and if so what's he like?

32 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Charles-Cook on a Pre contract would be nice 👌 

I really hope Savage has him in his sights, a cracking player at a good age who is doing extremely well for County.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I was impressed with his input against Celtic but generally I feel his heart isn't in it anymore. Not Hearts, but football in general. The hunger doesn't look all there.

I hate that I found out GMS is hibs, I just can't shake a sneaking suspicion about him not being arsed for us.

Brutal I know, he's a pro footballer and all that. But he's hibs

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I hate that I found out GMS is hibs, I just can't shake a sneaking suspicion about him not being arsed for us.

Brutal I know, he's a pro footballer and all that. But he's hibs

Pretty sure he's an Aberdeen fan.

Just now, Dayman said:

Nope, definite hibs I'm afraid, I saw him talking about it with that Si Ferry IIRC. Said his email still has hibee in it.

Just now, lou said:

He's Hibs, but I don't think that has a bearing 

Given the sheer number of goals he scored against them for Aberdeen I think we can say it’s irrelevant 

1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Aberdeen fan with a Hibs email address, He said he has never changed his email address since a kid and it had Hibs in it or 1875 

Just now, lou said:

He's Hibs, but I don't think that has a bearing 

Of course it doesn't, but I can't help the back of my mind thinking it might!

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Did you keep instinctively clicking on the thread in these 4 days then getting the message? Annoying as ****. I still keep clicking on threads I am banned from out of instinct, totally forgetting the bouncers don't let me in.

Ahaha!  Aye, spot on.  Hell!

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Of course it doesn't, but I can't help the back of my mind thinking it might!

I think Gnando must have had hobo tendancies 😁

45 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Just seen we signed Sibbick! 

WOW! That was out of left field.

Strange question, but has he been signed as a midfielder or cover in at CB? 

It appears he is regarded as a centre back that can cover CDM however im not sure. I keep checking the 1st team squad to see if he is added as a defender or midfielder but they havent updated it yet

Just now, CAR said:

It appears he is regarded as a centre back that can cover CDM however im not sure. I keep checking the 1st team squad to see if he is added as a defender or midfielder but they havent updated it yet

Mr versatile. 

Just now, CAR said:

He was CB down south and that's where we're light so I'm sure that's where we'll see him.

Malinga the Swinga

Pleasantly surprised when I woke at 7 this morning and saw announcement.

Squad beginning to have some real depth and first 11 looking strong.

Next couple of seasons full of promise, something that hasn't been the case for quite a while.

Absolute Scenes

Folk jumping to ship GMS - I would not want him playing for another SPL team or have him playing against. Not a starter but again, a very good option on the bench. You need to calm down a bit with the axe. We have a solid squad and a very strong bench which is a big positive and something we have missed previously. Guys like Halliday, GMS in the bench are big positives

Depending on Souttar going could be defender coming in, Hearts in no need to sell but have option 

Mceneff out on loan possible which could mean 1 more in midfield. 

Striker still wanted. 

We are in a good position tbh. 

Not an Itk post please don't label me as that 👍

The Grim Reaper
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Depending on Souttar going could be defender coming in, Hearts in no need to sell but have option 

Striker still wanted. 

We know. 

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He was CB down south and that's where we're light so I'm sure that's where we'll see him.

Looks like a picture perfect RCB to me.  Of course, could play RB, CM too, but my guess is that he's pretty much Souttar's direct replacement.  What I wonder is if he can play in the middle of a back 3?  Our most imminent need for me is cover for Halks.

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

GMS is the one player I think who really needs to have a wee look at himself.. i though he was very good when he came on against celtic at oarkhead, and I though he was good on Tuesday. Really could be offering much more.. the ability is there.

Nah if we are not signing players it means the squad is performing very well.Im all for the one or two quality additions if anybody leaves.

Just now, The Grim Reaper said:

We know. 

Just so my inbox isn't flooded 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Striker still wanted. 

I would think we would have approached Jeando Fuchs regarding a pre contract as he fits the bill of the type of midfielder we use

The Grim Reaper
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just so my inbox isn't flooded 👍

Haha, fair enough. 

Because I know you’re a fan of Sibbick. Where do you think his best position for us is moving forward, defence or midfield?

Edited by The Grim Reaper

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

5 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

We know. 

flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg

15 hours ago, GinRummy said:

First person who calls him Tony has to donate money to Big Hearts. 

Its jkb itll be tony sub-bick as soon as he misplaces a pass

Takeshi kovac
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’ve got a good friend who scouts for Barnsley and looks like Hearts have splashed the cash.5E600830-EBEA-4913-9516-78D4492F12DA.thumb.jpeg.b85c571d00c5c0b7444932503afe98d4.jpeg

Barnsley fans on Twitter reckon the figure was around £500k to £700k 

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There was a young woman from Lunt...

Ooh, was there?  Was she not betrothe to that chap from Nantucket?

Erm, and on topic, we're good at recruiting and stuff

Just now, Takeshi kovac said:

Barnsley fans on Twitter reckon the figure was around £500k to £700k 

Wait so we allegedly paid £500kish for Sibbick who has been proven at Championship level down souff and Hiberninonsense paid £400k for the lad Melkerson

Takeshi kovac

So the Barnsley fans reckon, I know a couple used to post on here . Would be good to hear their take on it

28 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Pleasantly surprised when I woke at 7 this morning and saw announcement.

Squad beginning to have some real depth and first 11 looking strong.

Next couple of seasons full of promise, something that hasn't been the case for quite a while.

What time do you go to bed! I'm up all hours during the transfer windows🤣

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Can someone do a concise run down of our ins and outs please? 

In - Atkinson, Simms, Sibbick, Henderson (return from loan)

Out - Walker, Brandon, Logan (loans), Gnanduillet

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Say what you want about our first halves versus the OF, but what I'll say to you is this team doesn't crumble, they get in at half time, know it wasn't good enough and come out and fight for us.

Win or lose, this is all I've ever wanted from Hearts - it's that simple.

Players winning games is obviously important, I'm no fool, but players wanting to win them is critical.

LarrysRightFoot
9 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

In - Atkinson, Simms, Sibbick, Henderson (return from loan)

Out - Walker, Brandon, Logan (loans), Gnanduillet

Thank you. That’s what I thought but it’s been a long month and wondered if I’d missed anything. 

Just now, The Grim Reaper said:

Haha, fair enough. 

Because I know you’re a fan of Sibbick. Where do you think his best position for us is moving forward, defence or midfield?

He can play any of the three, Robbie has been loyal too Devlin and Beni so it could be hard for sibbick to get a game in midfield, as 343 is the formation, Devlin and Beni obviously the trusted two. 

But Robbie could change it up and go with three in the middle, a midfield three of Devlin, Beni, and Sibbick, beats most midfields in Scotland. 

Centre back will be an issue but depending on if Moore stays permanently , and if Souttar goes this window then we will be fine until summer, sibbick has been part of a back three at Barnsley the most notable game against Chelsea in the cup. 

Were I thought he was outstanding that night, he can also play RB/Rwb he's give us options steady player with a lot of potential. 

Keeping the lad injury free and fit is key, Stendel didn't get a lot of say in transfers at Barnsley but he begged the board to get Sibbick, from Wimbledon. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Swanny17 said:

Neilson wants one more attacking player - EEN. 

Suspect something may be close on the basis Anderson only tweets when Mr Savage decides its time to do so

Just now, CAR said:

I would think we would have approached Jeando Fuchs regarding a pre contract as he fits the bill of the type of midfielder we use

Would take him definitely 👍does dwell on the ball at times but I'm sure we could fix that out. 

Solid player with Rangers and Celtic shown interest in him in the past. 

Just now, Swanny17 said:

Neilson wants one more attacking player - EEN. 

He really does just say anything.Last Saturday looking to bring in one or two forwards.Monday happy with the squad not looking to bring anyone else in.Since then two more players have arrived and now he says looking for another.Im sure he just does it to wind the press up 🤣