• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

29 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

It was 12 or 1230, it was an early kick off. Sibbick announced the Friday night and Boyce announced hours before.

Sibbick signed on the Friday, Boyce on the Saturday, game played on the Sunday at 3pm.

A_A wehatethehibs
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That is proper hard fo watch how abysmal we were at defending and goalkeeping😭 such a car crash appointment and abysmal squad 🤮

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That kills the 5.30 on Sky theory. It was 3pm ko.  Dark at final whistle especially for the huns. 

the absolute state of that hearts team

5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

That is proper hard fo watch how abysmal we were at defending and goalkeeping😭 such a car crash appointment and abysmal squad 🤮

Great assist by Sibbick at St Johnstone though. 

Lots of weird memories though. 

Magic Numbers

Welcome back Toby!

Barnsley fans be ragin' 

https://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/sibbick-has-left.311496/

Some highlights

"Best of luck Toby.I was hoping he’d be one of our centre backs next season in league 1 but I guess something has gone off because this can’t be on ability alone surely"

"Most improved player and left out and now we've got rid.  Just fk off.  Best of luck sibbick though"

"Better than Moon and Kitching combined, shocking decision.  The lad will go on to have a decent career, we as a club will continue to regress whilst under these charlatans"

"Nowhere near the most bizarre decision we've made in the past year, but pretty odd all the same"

"I liked Toby. Always gave 100%, especially when he came back from his loan spell abroad when he could have just gone **** it. Good luck to him and I am sure he will be successful."

"Thought he was key to our success last year. Beyond me how we can let a pacy defender go in our position"

"Seems mad to me"

Not a single bad word said about him!  Looking forward to seeing him in action for real now!  Some transfer window this is turning out to be, one of the best you have to say!!

10 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Sibbick signed on the Friday, Boyce on the Saturday, game played on the Sunday at 3pm.

Really? I always had it in my head Boyce signed the Saturday morning and it was mere hours before kick off. Similar to Simms yesterday.

This boy gets it.  Obviously enjoyed his short stay enough last time to commit his next 3 and a half seasons to us.  Let's see what he can do with a recent run of games this time! 

Plus he told Hibs to :bolt:

Beautiful. Welcome back Toby :wub:

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Really? I always had it in my head Boyce signed the Saturday morning and it was mere hours before kick off. Similar to Simms yesterday.

can you make your tea about 5pm tomorrow please 

Just now, cookieboy said:

can you make your tea about 5pm tomorrow please 

I’m just going to call every meal I have tomorrow tea

34 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Watching those highlights makes you realise just how huge the difference between Perreria and Gordon is. He was an absolute bombscare. That black 3rd strip though 😍

Magic Numbers
12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

the absolute state of that hearts team

Watched the St J highlights again, my God what a state of a team!  

That bloody goalkeeper was bizarre, some super weird parrying "techniques" and handling!  And Aidy White, oh dear oh dear.  Some awful defending though.  Good goal by Clare though I suppose.  Was that a lesser spotted Avdijaj wearing the 99?  

Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

Absolutely nothing, is the answer to the bit in bold which, coincidentally, is also the answer to the question how much does Bongo actually know about our transfer dealings!

Sorry but who are you, and why do you feel the need to mention my name, you seem to think you're a conductor or something on what is racist and what is not, behave yourself dude. 

Maybe you should have the same passion as you do when others are getting, the mental health card thrown at them but that wouldn't suit you're agenda would it, do one mate. 

And for what's it worth I don't give a toss about Toby Sibbick hair, I know the lad can play football, and that's all that matters. 

5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I’m just going to call every meal I have tomorrow tea

Just stay in the kitchen

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Just stay in the kitchen

I’m going to pretend I’m not a fat ******* eating all the time anyway and be offended by this…

4 minutes ago, Magic Numbers said:

That bloody goalkeeper was bizarre, some super weird parrying "techniques" and handling!  And Aidy White, oh dear oh dear.  Some awful defending though.  Good goal by Clare though I suppose.  Was that a lesser spotted Avdijaj wearing the 99?  

Yeah

Totally miss hit a free kick with last kick of game 

4 minutes ago, Jamie86 said:

Watching those highlights makes you realise just how huge the difference between Perreria and Gordon is. He was an absolute bombscare. That black 3rd strip though 😍

I have zero words to convey how much I despise Perreria. Never a professional goalkeeper in a million years. 

Souttar and Halkett both looked like they had a shocker in that game. 

8 minutes ago, Magic Numbers said:

Remember the story about Donis agent on the train saying this guy scores everywhere he goes

Excellent business, really happy Sibbick is back! 

Good that Savage and Robbie aren’t turning their noses up at ex players from previous managers too. 

Our Daniel will approve of this one I’m sure!

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

just having a bit of fun bud, wondering why he was saying you were Billy Davies.. 

Barry Anderson, Gary Locke, Billy Davies, Daniel Stendel, Daniel Stendel agent.... The list goes On and on, bi polar, mental impairments, etc suppose 😂 been called alot of things. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Anyone know why he hasn't played for a couple of months 

Their fans were saying he was playing well then frozen out

29 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not doon fester 

Chuffing delighted👌👌👌🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦good signings& FTH

Just now, kila said:

Excellent business, really happy Sibbick is back! 

Good that Savage and Robbie aren’t turning their noses up at ex players from previous managers too. 

Our Daniel will approve of this one I’m sure!

121161.jpg

Stendel who originally signed him had been beginning to slowly make his mark then covid arrived, who knows what might have been. 

Edited by dustybin

7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Anyone know why he hasn't played for a couple of months 

Their new management didnt rate him apparently. Going by their twitter post about his departure they are livid that Barnsley have let him go.